Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood Warden: A One-Shot 5e Campaign (DM IN SEARCH OF PARTY)

Archmagos Issac

Sir Ser Issac of Clarke of Chad the II
While traveling through the small village of Falkirk, you come across a job board with a contract searching for any able bodied persons to meet one Elias Corwin and one Gwendolen Stone at the local tavern known as "The Spoiled Princess". The job promises 5 platinum pieces upon accepting and 5 pieces upon completion of the job.

Upon arriving, Elias explains that Gwen and himself are members of an ancient order of warriors known as the Brotherhood of Blood. Their mission is simply to protect the innocent from dark and malevolent creatures with the use of powerful blood magic. Several months ago, a fellow member; a sorcerer by the name of Titus Highchurch, went missing and has been out of contact for some time which is unusual.

He was investigating a series of disappearences near a small village nearby known as Briarwood that sat on the edge of Briarwood Swamp. No bodies, no signs of malice, just people going to this town and never coming back. Legend has it that an angry spirit lurks within the swamp but it's a legend that has existed for centuries. Yet just months ago, people stopped coming from the village and people who visited never returned.

The groups mission is simple: embark to Briarwood, find Highchurch, investigate the disappearances, and figure out how to stop it

Hmmmm. Good question. I will gauge the room once we get a few more people
[automerge]1576691001[/automerge]
IF I had to give an answer now, I'd probably say we'd start everyone out at level 4 or 5. Give everyone a chance to have some decent abilities and such

I would, ordinarily, but I'm at capacity until at least after the winter holidays. You might want to bump this up about a week into January. I'm surely not the only one.

Interest, to not get locked out. :)

But I hope to check the rules before I make a needed character. Like a Ranger, maybe?

Interest, to not get locked out. :)

But I hope to check the rules before I make a needed character. Like a Ranger, maybe?

You are locked in!
[automerge]1577803712[/automerge]
TIMES UP!

The following people are now locked in for the RP:

@Dr. Pox
@lilithsboy
@ippo
@ChrisGabriel

Those of you not on this list either DIDN'T express interest or DIDN'T confirm your continued interest. I am open to negotiation if you expressed interest before and didn't confirm your continued interest.

Rules:

Those who I have mentioned are to create their own level 5 character of their choosing and message it to me for my approval. I may allow homebrew items and classes IF I feel they are balanced and if you can convince me. After all, Elias and Gwen are homebrew classes so it's only fair I allow others the same opportunity

I am still debating on Discord or forums so I leave it up to a vote from the party. Which do you guys prefer?​

Points for Discord that it lets you create sub-forums, and you can upload pictures from your already downloaded stash. :)

I am thinking Ranger (or Druid) [UA - revised versions]. Do we need a fighter? Close combat, distance, or more surprise like?

Also, other than 5e, are there any rules or regulations about the character creation (in other words: it is a specific world, or a noname one? Do we have to care for the background, or just do the characters we want?)

And in the lines of plot/story/smut how are we standing officially and personally? (As in, is there at least some sexy things, unlike the D&D 5e usual?)

Last edited:
I am thinking Ranger (or Druid) [UA - revised versions]. Do we need a fighter? Close combat, distance, or more surprise like?

Also, other than 5e, are there any rules or regulations about the character creation (in other words: it is a specific world, or a noname one? Do we have to care for the background, or just do the characters we want?)

And in the lines of plot/story/smut how are we standing officially and personally? (As in, is there at least some sexy things, unlike the D&D 5e usual?)

Gwen and Elias are both fighters but I will say don't feel like you HAVE to adopt a role just because. Where is the fun in picking a class because you have to?

Back
Top Bottom