Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Devil HS Recreation (R.I.P DevilHS)

Which is your favourite RP?

• Tifa: World Sex Champion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mr.X You mean Mr. SEX

• Bayonetta: Milking for secrets

• Love me Tinder Lana

• Pharah: Super Slut

• Total voters

Andy French

G-Spot who rocks the G-Spot
Banished
008.png

Welcome to the Devil's playground!

Table of Contents

-First: Introduction-

-Second: The Roleplays-

-Third: What to expect / What I like-

-Fourth: Rules-
--------------------------------------------------------------

20191118_015926.jpg

-Introductions-

Welcome to my thread dedicated to the recreation of the works of artist Devil HS! I've been a fan of their work for some time, I love the way he draws his women, I love how he draws the massive cocks that fuck them, I love everything about his work! That's why I'm dedicating an entire thread just to creating RP's where we recreate some of his works into full RPs!

-About Me-
I've been an RPer for well over 15 years and myself am in my mid 30's. I'm a firm believer that RP's can have a story to smut ratio of 100/100, and I want to use those skills to breathe life into some of the comics and images that Devil HS has created! I myself specialize in writing comedy and have heard nothing but good things about my writing from my various partners over the years. When it comes to my work I'm a big ol' mixed bag! I'm a Game Designer, Voice Actor, and I even teach 'Narrative for Video Games' at my local university part time. To add a little personal bit at the end I also love Electro-Swing music and Pumpkin Spice Latte's.

----------------------------------------------------

20191118_021758.jpg

-The Roleplays-

Getting to the good stuff quick! The purpose of this thread is to take the works from Devil HS, be it his comics, one page images, or any of his works and to create full RP's around them. In most situations I'll be playing the male role with you the female one. This also means that the proportions that DHS uses, the huge tits, fat asses, and gigantic veined cocks with buckets of cum, and the super slut women who can't get enough fat cock in them will all be the same too. After all, it just wouldn't be his work without all of that wonderful stuff!

The RP's below are listed in no particular order of preference or want.
(Though I will likely update that in the future)

Characters and Preferences
Like I said above, everything will be done with the versions of characters that DHS has used in his work. If you like the RP idea but would like to change something about the characters I'm open to discussing it, but if it doesn't fall in line with what I love about his work I'm likely to decline the change.

For his larger comic works (like the super slut series) I'm willing to take the themes found in those comics and do them with a different setting or characters. For example, if you like the Harley Quinn Super Slut comic but want to do it with a specific male character let me know and we can try to work something out.

My RPing Style
As I mentioned before I'm a firm believer that RPs can have a 100/100 plot to smut ratio, but I'm sure you're also wondering what that means exactly? What it means is that I'm always able to push the plot of our story forward while at the same time making sure that we are still having sexy fun, even when there is no actual sex. I think it's a great skill of mine to be able to make sure that there is always some sexual tension in the air, be it with innuendo, dirty thoughts, inappropriate stares and groping, and the like. This way even when there is no actual sex, there is always sexy times to be had along side the plot!

That being said, there is an obviously smutty tone to these works, so while I'm more than happy to try to work full on plots into them the smutty nature of the work will need to stay. Like I said, 100/100 plot to smut ratio.

Section 1
-Warning, all links go to NSFW material-

-Hulk Smashes Black Widow-
20190502_084251.jpg
A favourite for anyone who wants to take the Hulk x Blackwidow shipping from the MCU to a gamma level extreme!
Black Widow 2 | Original One Page Comic
Themes: Hardcore Anal, sexual exhaustion, size difference
My Character: The Incredible Hulk, Your Character: Black Widow

-Scenario One-
The Hulk is on a rampage, a tale as old as the green beast himself. But this time it seems like theres no stopping him when even the famed "Sun's getting real low" technique doesn't work. After almost killing all of the Avengers when they tried to subdue him the first time the team decides that The Hulk is too much for earth and he must be killed. Black Widow however has one last plan she wants to try before they kill him. She's going to sacrifice herself and her body to The Hulk in hopes that she can wear him down through sheer sexual exhaustion and then have him revert back to Banner. That is of course... if The Hulks giant green smasher doesn't break her first.

-Scenario Two-
Bruce and Natasha are in a long standing relationship, but the truth is that while Natasha loves Bruce for his brain, as a lover he's completely inadequite and this is causing some tension between the two of them, especially since Natasha has had the cahnce to have sex with the Hulk and it's left her longing for it ever since. This all culminates one night when Natasha jus doesn't care enough to even pretend that Bruce can satisfy her, as all she can think about is the Hulk screaming 'HULK SMASH' while he's 15 inches inside of her ass.

Special Note: I'm willing to do this one with either MCU or comic book Black Widow, just most people are more familiar with the MCU counterparts.
-Scenario Two Sample-

"Lets try this..." Bruce suggested as he shuffled around in the bed until both of them where laying on their sides, Bruce behind Natasha with her as the little spoon. She would quickly feel the head of his cock slipping into the back of her pussy. He was by no means small, maybe even above average in size, but it just couldn't compare to his other self, and that went for his general sexual attitude as well. He draped one arm over her body as he used it to cup at her massive chest, his average sized hand no where even remotely close to being able to grope her entire boob, yet again a feat that only his other half was able to complete. He pushed the head of his cock bac and forth, back and forth, into her again and again, though his movements weren't slow they certainly weren't very fast either. Bruce woud continue this a few times over, though after hearing little to no response from Natasha would relinquish and try something new again.

"Alright then, what about this..?" he asked as he now, for the 6th time moved to a new position in bed, guiding Natasha so she was on her knees and elbows, himself positioned behind her as she could feel his cock press between the ample cheeks of her plump ass, easily making his cock vash between the two heaven mounds of her ass. He would pull his cock back from the suffocation of her ass before pushing it back into pussy from the rear, his hips moving it back and forth, in and out, all of it so plain, and methodical. He would lean forward, seeing that she still wasn't get much, if any satisfaction out of what he was doing as he would let out a groan of frustration and use that anger to push harder into the back of her. This was something that would catch Natasha's attention, as for a moment it seemed like 'the big guy' might make an appearance, though this anticipation would be short lived as after a few more pushes Bruce would pull himself out from her entirely before letting his body fall into the bed, laying next to her as he looked over at her.

"Goddamit Nat! Ya know, you're a master spy, couldn't you at least pretend like you're enjoying yourself? For my sake!" he asked, clearly fed up with the situation.

-Wonder Woman: Bitch Breaker-
20191118_024828.png
Wonder Woman with a massive cock as she breaks anyone she wants to satisfy her sexual hunger
WW | Original Image
Themes: Futa, Futa Domination, Bondage
My Character: Full Futa Wonder Woman, Your Character: Various Comic book babes

-Scenario One-
For this story, Wonder Woman has been transformed into a futa by one means or another, and this has come with a new found sexual appetite that she searches to quell. So, she searches the multiverse in search of a partner that can satisfy her, though up to this point has only found that her new tattoo seems true of everyone.

-Scenario Two-
Taking from the Injustice storyline Wonder Woman rules over this universe and as such now looks to form her own harem of super heroines that she's broken with her futa cock.

-Scenario Two Sample-
"What about her mistress?" suggested the small, unassuming man showing an image of a woman on a tablet. "No, no, no... I am the Mistress of this realm, and I deserve better!" ordered Wonder Woman, sitting on the plush throne of velvet, her legs forced to spread wide so that her bare cock and balls could hang loosely over the edge of the seat. "I'm told that there is a witch in this dimension, one that can bend the entire fabric of reality to her will if she so wished." The small an flustered as he put some entries into the tablet, presenting it back a moment later, "I believe you're talking about Scarlet Witch Mistress." Diana took the tablet and zoomed in to better observe her features, "Yes, she'll do nicely..." she said as she stood, handing the tablet back as she walked towards the door out of her throne room to her personal chambers. "Have this Scarlet witch brought to my Harem chambers within the hour and give her the gas if she resists." 'the gas' referring to the harvest pheromones from Poison Ivy that they used often to get people to submit to their various wills. "I will be there, and be ready." And with that said she left to retire to the previous mentioned Harem. 45 minutes would pass before there was a knock on the chamber doors and the same unassuming man entered in. Diana was dressed in a long, black, see through toga style lingerie, naked under it and her right now flacid cock hanging and swinging with every step she took, batting the fabric of her outfit from side to side with every step. "We have her here Mistress." "Good! Good!" she said as she took a few more steps her feet gracfully moving between the river of pillows that filled the floor. "Bring in the witch." She commanded as she stood near the entrance, standing strong with her legs apart so that her massive cock hung for her new toy to bask in it's glory.

-When you're a Futa size matters-
20191118_030333.png
After a long day of work sometimes a futa just wants to come home and fuck her boy servant till she passes out.
Sizes Huh | Original Image
Themes: Futa, Futa Domination, FUxMxFU threesome
My Character: Young man servent boy, Your Character: Power top Futa Goth / Loving Motherly Futa

Your character (A futa version of the woman in the image) has had a long day at work, quite possibly the absolute worst. Now all she wants to do is come home, shower, eat dinner and plummet her massive futa cock into the ass and throat of the young boy who lives with her for free in exchange for his services as her personal maid and cock sleeve.

Special Note: If you're willing to play multiple characters I'd love to do this RP where there is actually a second futa who lives there as well. She has a kinder more gentle and motherly personality however to counter the rough dominance of the other futa. Despite that though, even though she's more polite about it, she still rams her fat cock into the servent just as hard and just as deep as her counterpart.
*Sample of RP to come in future*

-Tifa: World Sex Champion-
20191118_032401.png
Sure, she's proven that she can beat you up, but now she's out to prove that no one can make her submit
FFVII: Tifa | Original Image
Themes: Anything goes rough sex, Gang Bang, Sexual Endurance
My Character: Multiple Cannon, OC, and fodder characters, Your Character: Tifa Lockheart

Tifa has already proven to the world that no one can best her in a fist fight, but all that did was lead people to talk about how they could make her submit to their cock instead. Tifa took this as a challenge and now, in a full blown sexual arena setting is taking on any and all challengers that no matter how many times she may reach climax she will never be beaten by any man or men who dare challenge her.

Special Note: I actually have a full on set of rules and hazzards if you wanted to play this idea to an extreme where there is straight up killer traps in the arena. Also I'm opening this beyond the FF7 setting where we could have any character from anything try to best Tifa in a one on one fuck fest. Or, if you are the type who believes in quantity over quality we could do this as a straight up gang bang.

-Demon at the Beach-
20191118_033945.jpg
Why have an ordinary day at the beach when you can have a demonic one?
Suxxia | Original One Page Comic
Themes: Fun in the Sun, Demoness, Playful Power Bottom
My Character: Unsuspecting beach Patron, Your Character: Demon/Succubuss looking to fuck with mortals

Here I am, enjoying a nice quiet day at the beach, getting some much needed sun on my pale white nerd skin when out of no where I see a literal demon step out from the water wearing a bikini that can't even cover her voluptuous body. I look around, no one else seems to even notice you exist, and when you approach me you tell me that I'm the only one who can see you and tell me that you've been sent to give me a gift. The devil has taken pitty on my nerdy life and body and will grant me the kind of cock that will get me laid the rest of my life, and then boom, it's mine. The catch though? Now that I have this gift I have to prove I'm worthy to keep it and have to fuck you in order for you to judge if I'm worthy to keep it forever or not. And of course, if I fail to please then the devil will not only have my soul when I die, but I'll be cursed with a micro penis until that day.

Special Note: I'm more than willing to swap of these characters around (different demon/succubus for you, different nerdy guy for me) so long as I think they will fit well with the Devil HS theme.

-Mr.X You mean Mr. SEX-
20191118_035553.jpg
While being chased down by Mr.X Claire discovers that with a monster man comes a monster cock, and suddenly he doesn't seem so scary anymore.
Re2: Leon Disc A | Original Image
Themes: Hardcore Anal, Power Bottom, size difference
My Character: Mr. X, Your Character: Claire Redfield

With Mr.X chasing Claire down she's had enough of his shit as she pulls out her grenade launcher and blasts him. She thinks she's in the clear, but in reality all she's done is blast his pants off, and this is when she sees his massive cock and decides to take control of the situation by demanding he fuck her, as her plan is to wear the beast out so that it will stop chasing her.

Special Note: I'm willing to find ways to work with this RP to extend the plot of it, or maybe we stretch it out with multiple scenarios or encounters.

-Tentacles!?! That's new!-
20191118_040909.jpg
Just when you think your adventure into the dungeon is going great you fall into a trap that becomes a pain in your ass
Sin Faye | Original Image
Themes: Non-Con, Tentacles, Fantasy
My Character: Tentacle monster in trap, Your Character: sexy adventurer about to have a really bad day

You were warned, but thought you were one of the greatest adventurers of this age. You were told the dungeon was filled with traps but this ain't your first rodeo, you're an experienced adventurer, you're not going to die to some hole in the ground. Well guess what, you might not die, but this hole in the ground, and the creature that's inside of it is going to fuck you till you wish you had fallen on a bed of spikes instead.

Special Note: This is more of a setting than anything set in stone, you can feel free to pitch to me YOUR OC and have them fall into the same trap.

-Hot under the snow-
20191118_042022.jpg
Mei and her fellow teammate are sent to an old overwatch safehouse deep in the mountains when an avalanche leaves them snowed into the cabin
Overwatch: Mei | Original Image
Themes: Stranded, Killing time with sex, Getting to know each other
My Character: Overwatch Male (or monkey!) of your choice, Your Character: Mei

With Overwatch reinstated Mei has been tasked with going to an old Overwatch safehouse in the mountains of the Canadian Rockies. She's been told that one of the former Overwatch agents is going to meet her there to discuss coming back into the fold. Mei doesn't want to go alone so she brings someone with her for backup just in case. However once they arrive at the safehouse, a cozy little cabin nestled deep in the rockies, an Avalanche covers the entire cabin in snow. They hit their emergency beacon button, but with how remote the location is, and not even knowing for certain if the former agent will show it could be days before they are rescued. There's plenty of supplies and the place is warm, might as well wait it out for rescue to come.

-An unfamiliar summoning-
20191118_051947.jpg
A witch, wanting to seek power tries to bind a minor devil to her as a familiar, only to find she's the one who will be subservient.
Bellamorte's Talk-Show | Original Image
Themes: Fantasy, demons, size difference
My Character: Demonic Dragon, Your Character: Witch

Being a witch can be difficult, even if you use your magic to give yourself the perfect physical form sometimes you crave power, and not just the power to give men hardon's in their pants. No. You want REAL power, the kind that comes from demonic ties. So you've scoured grimoire and spell book alike until you found exactly what you're looking for, a spell that will bin a minor devil into your service so you can syphon his evil essence, adding it to your own. You perform the ritual just as the book says but without realizing it you made a mistake, you didn't summon a little puny devil to bind to your will, you've summoned a greater demonic dragon, and he's about to teach you about suffering you couldnt imagine. (Though always kinda hoped you would)

Special Note: Another setting where you could use your own character so long as I find that they would suit the theme's of this thead. I'm also open to you suggesting a different kind of monster that gets summoned if you can convince me.
-Scenario Two Sample-

"Lets try this..." Bruce suggested as he shuffled around in the bed until both of them where laying on their sides, Bruce behind Natasha with her as the little spoon. She would quickly feel the head of his cock slipping into the back of her pussy. He was by no means small, maybe even above average in size, but it just couldn't compare to his other self, and that went for his general sexual attitude as well. He draped one arm over her body as he used it to cup at her massive chest, his average sized hand no where even remotely close to being able to grope her entire boob, yet again a feat that only his other half was able to complete. He pushed the head of his cock bac and forth, back and forth, into her again and again, though his movements weren't slow they certainly weren't very fast either. Bruce woud continue this a few times over, though after hearing little to no response from Natasha would relinquish and try something new again.

"Alright then, what about this..?" he asked as he now, for the 6th time moved to a new position in bed, guiding Natasha so she was on her knees and elbows, himself positioned behind her as she could feel his cock press between the ample cheeks of her plump ass, easily making his cock vash between the two heaven mounds of her ass. He would pull his cock back from the suffocation of her ass before pushing it back into pussy from the rear, his hips moving it back and forth, in and out, all of it so plain, and methodical. He would lean forward, seeing that she still wasn't get much, if any satisfaction out of what he was doing as he would let out a groan of frustration and use that anger to push harder into the back of her. This was something that would catch Natasha's attention, as for a moment it seemed like 'the big guy' might make an appearance, though this anticipation would be short lived as after a few more pushes Bruce would pull himself out from her entirely before letting his body fall into the bed, laying next to her as he looked over at her.

"Goddamit Nat! Ya know, you're a master spy, couldn't you at least pretend like you're enjoying yourself? For my sake!" he asked, clearly fed up with the situation.

Last edited:
Roleplays

-Section 2-

-Leah's Paraside in Hell-

20191118_053500.jpg
An alternate timeline story where Diablo succeeded in beating the heroes, and took Deckard Cain's Niece as his personal slut.
Leah VII | Original Image
Themes: Major size play, pain for pleasure, Hardcore Anal
My Character: Diablo, Your Character: Leah

In this story Diablo succeeded at beating the heroes of Diablo 2 and was never placed into the black soul stone. Having conqueered Tristrum and the world he took the fool Deckard Cain's niece as his personal sex sex slave in hell. Now after years of being in his service we see the average day that Leah enjoys in hell.
----------------------

-Jessica: screwing like a rabbit!-
20191118_081900.jpg
In order to get her Roger back Jessica is forced to do what she can to please his captures.
Jessica II | Original Image
Themes: Gangbang, Bukkake, non-con to consensual
My Character: Multiple Men, Your Character: Jessica Rabbit

When Jessica's Hubby Roger is kidnapped and threatened to be put into 'The Dip' a group of men tell Jessica that if she's able to please all of them that they will return Roger to her. Now she has to suck and fuck her way into getting her husband back, but what's this? Turns out having all these men cumming on and in her at once feels pretty great. "Roger who? Screw him and just keep fucking me!"

Special Note: We could do this where Jessica has to fuck both real people and Toons, where "Toons" can be cannon characters from other cartoons or anime.

-Bayonetta: Milking for secrets-
20191118_083249.jpg
Bayonetta has heard that there is a secret Umbral technique that can help her kill the angels, but at what cost?
Bayonetta and Skele-what?| Original Image
Themes: Gangbang, Fem Dom, Excessive Cum
My Character: Multiple Men / Monsters and Demons, Your Character: Bayonetta

"A secret technique passed down to only the most determined witches? Why darling, you know I just HAVE to learn it!" But Bayonetta would learn that was easier said than done. As the ancient texts read that the only way to achieve this technique is for a witch to hold the seed of a hundred mortal men inside of her at the same time. Now Bayonetta is trying to suck and fuck literally droves of men at the same time to collect their seed so that she can become the ultimate witch.

Special Note: I'm willing to do this RP but instead of needing mortal semen she needs the seed of 10 different demons.

-Whatever happened to Hanna Minx?-
20191118_084433.jpg
Some people say she simply found a husband and left the internet spotlight. The truth is far from that.
Devilgirl | Original Image
Themes: Monsters, MMMxF foursome, outdoors
My Character: a Trio of monsters, Your Character: Hanna Minx

There are lots of rumours circling the internet about what exactly happened to Internet star Hanna Minx. Some say that because of how quickly she disappeared that she might be dead. Others say that she found a boyfriend, dropped her online persona entirely and got married. The actual truth? After hearing rumours online that you can perform a profane ritual in a particular corn field in order to become a devil Hanna said 'fuck it' to her regular life and performed the ritual and was never seen from again.

Special Note: For this one I can either do a trio of demons who fuck her or stick to some of the more traditional monsters of Hollywood. (Frankenstiens monster, The mummy, Wolf man)

-Love me Tinder Lana-
20191118_090358.jpg
Lana is a woman with very specific tastes in sex, and while she wants the biggest and fattest cocks she can get, everyone on tinder leaves her disappointed, until now.
Lana | Original One Page Comic
Themes: Hardcore Anal, sex with strangers,
My Character: Jaan , Your Character: Lana

Lana is a woman who knows what she wants when it comes to both men and sex. She wants the biggest, fattest cocks with the heaviest, juiciest balls full of cum to fill her, and she wants all of it in her ass. Vaginal sex was never really her thing and now she almost exclusively wants to be fucked in the ass. She's spent years trying to work with Tinder dates to find a guy that can finally satisfy her, but for years has failed with each guys being nothing that can get her rear in gear. Finally, after years of trying she's finally found the cock of her dreams, oh, and the guy attached to it ain't so bad either.

Special Note: This would play out like a Tinder date where Lana goes into it thinking that Jaan will be another disappointment, but then is pleasently surprised when he's actually everything she's been looking for. The RP can start with her being very "Ho-hum" about the date at her house, and being skeptical about the claims that Jaan makes as she's heard them all before. All of this doing a complete 180 however when he finally drops his pants and she sees that he's ready to finally give her all she wants.

-A cat caught in the spiders sticky-
20191118_093624.jpg
Black Cat has found her spider once more, and although things haven't worked with them in the past she has something new that will change everything
Black Cat Selfie II | Original Image
Themes: Cuckolding, Excessive semen, public sex
My Character: Spider-Man, Your Character: Black Cat

Black Cat and Spider-Man have had an infamous back and forth relationship problem since day one, you might even say they love each other in that sexy comic book way. However, there's always been one major problem keeping them from having any serious relationship, and it's not Black Cat's criminal ways! It's the fact that Spidey has always had a tiny and underachieving cock. Black Cat has tried in the past but that tiny thing just couldn't satisfy her, and she couldn't be with any man who had the dick of a small boy. That changes this day however, as she has stolen a super sex formula that she has personally seen work. Now that her Spider has a cock that she WANTS to fuck the two of them have lost time to make up for!

Special Note: We could do this RP over multiple encounters, starting with the two of them first getting busy on a rooftop and having her basically laugh Spider-man out when he shows her his tiny cock. Then maybe one where they try with the small cock but she's utimately (and maybe comically) left unsatisfied. Then finally the third scene where she brings him the formula and they have a fuck fest to make up for lost time.

-Powergirl: Super Slut-
20191118_095916.jpg
Powergirl dares to challenge Darkseid to try to break her sexually after hearing he's got the greatest cock in the universe. Things don't end well for her.
Power Girl: Superslut | Original 79 Page Comic
Themes: Hardcore Anal, Barbed Horse Cocks, Mental shut down from sex
My Character: Darksied, Your Character: Powergirl

Powergirl has been left unsatisfied time and time again with the super chumps that are in the Justice League, so, after hearing that it's actually Darkseid who has the best cock in the universe she makes it her goal to get as much of that cock as she can. When Darkseid turns down her offer however she makes a deal with him that if he CAN break her that she will become his loyal servant. She quickly learns to regret her decision.

Special Note: I have an RP I'd like to do with this Powergirl that involves Deadpool. If that interests you let me know.

-Ruined Gotham - Batgirl Loves Robin-
20191118_101107.jpg
When Batgirl and Robin are forced into some tight quarters the two of them enjoy what is likely the greatest 5 minutes of their lives.
Ruined Gotham: Batgirl Loves Robin | Original 24 Page Comic
Themes: Hardcore Anal, Sex on a toilet, Fucked Silly
My Character: Robin, Your Character: Batgirl

When Batgirl and Robin join Batman in the hunt for the Joker Batman orders the two of them to stay behind and wait for an ambush, but when Batgirl believes that she hears the Joker she quickly pulls Dick into a toilet stall to hide, only to find that she will soon be taking OUT his huge dick.

Special Note: I'm willing to do a similarlly slutty scenario involving Batgirl and other members of DC or Marvel for that sake, just ask if you have someone in particular in mind.

-Pharah: Super Slut-
20191118_102000.jpg
Captain of the skies Pharah from Overwatch decides to take on two massive cocks at the same time and never regrets the choice.
Pharah: Super Slut | Original 50 Page Comic
Themes: BBC, Threesome, Hardcore Anal
My Character: A pair of BBC's, Your Character: Pharah

Bored of being unsatisfied Pharah seeks out a pair of sexual bulls, and after seeing that their claims of having huge fat cocks isn't a lie she gladly opens up her armour and every hole she has for them to fill her.

Special Note: This can also be done with a pair of Overwatch characters if you prefer, though I refuse to play as Genji or Hanzo. Sorry, Not sorry.

-Harley Quinn: Super Slut-
20191118_102850.jpg
Argueably the best work that DHS ever did, who needs Mr. J when your crazy enough to get fucked by anything who can handle your crazy
Harley Quinn: Super Slut | Original 96 Page Comic
Themes: Face fucking, Monster cocks, Excessive Semen
My Character: Various men, Your Character: Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn is on a sexual conquest and wants nothing more than to take every big fat dick that will come at and in her.

Special Note: Ask about a Harley Quinn Deadpool Cross over if that interests you!

Last edited:
Off Topic RPs
Just a small section of images or gifs of scenes I'd like to recreate that AREN'T involved with Devil HS and his work.
If you see something that you like send me a message and we can work out the details.

Resident Evil
Nemesis and Jill
Jill Valentine 1
Claire and Mr. X
Ada Wong

Persona 5
Switched Hearts

Final Fantasy 7
(These could easily tie in with the "Tifa, World Sex Champion" RP above)
World Sex Champ 1
World Sex Champ 2
World Sex Champ 3
World Sex Champ 4
World Sex Champ 5

Overwatch
Christmas Mei

Frozen
Elsa 1

Last edited:
-What to Expect / What I like-
20191118_103725.jpg

Update (6/23/21)

Lately I've really lost my muse for writing, but I'm doing my best to get it back by searching for new RPs to reignite that spark in me. Because of this I ask anyone who is interested in RPing with me to understand that my replies may take a while to come, or might not come at all. It sucks, I know. But in return, if I take more than a few days for our RP you are welcome to message me and harass me about when my reply will come.

-What to Expect from Me-
Quality over quantity

Just as I am someone who believes in this I hope that you are too. I have no issue reading between 3-5 Paragraphs from you, but if it gets any longer than that chances are I'll start thinking you're saying or doing too much without giving me a chance to reply back.

2+ Paragraph reply

Once again similar to myself I hope that you can at the bare minimum get a couple paragraphs out. I understand however that sometimes only a few sentences is needed to carry things forward, so don't worry if you feel the need to do that.

Fair Warning

The last of the repeats, if you can't reply back for a period of time I'd like to know it just so I can avoid sitting around waiting for a reply. And if you've lost interest in our RP, let me know instead of just ditching and leaving me waiting for a reply that will never come.

Share your Kinks and likes with me

I'm the type who likes to know that I'm pleasing my partners (both in real life and here), so please, share with me what you're interested in (F-Lists are fine if you don't want to type it) so that I can make sure you're enjoying yourself too! I've been on the internet long enough that you won't scare me away with what you like, and the worst I can say is that I'm not into it.

-What I like-
The Colour Blue

As odd as it sounds I have a sexual attraction to colour blue, and generally speaking the darker and more rich the blue the better. This means that I enjoy Blue clothes, blue underwear, blue hair, even blue skin.

Large Breasts

I am a simple man with simple tastes. I like big boobs and the boob play that goes with them. Chances are I'll ask for this from you even if the Fandom character you're playing doesn't normally have big breasts.

Cumplay / lots of cum

I love very wet scenes that involve lots of sexual fluids and the use of them, and when my characters cum they do it by the bucket loads and do so multiple times. This might seem unrealistic, but it's what I enjoy.

Rough Anal

If you're not into hardcore anal that will leave your character not able to walk right for days you need to let me know, otherwise I'm gonna absolutely destroy ther ass.

Brutal Face fucking

I've actually had someone quit an RP in the middle of it because she found that the brutal facefucking I gave her character was too much, so if you don't want this, let me know.

Aggressive / Fiery women

Nothing bores me quicker than meek, submissive women. As a general rule of thumb I love sexually aggressive women over submissive ones. Not necessarily to the point of domination, but I always find that when I have to RP with submissive women that I have to lead and initiate everything which does become a chore after some time.

Big Cocks

Just as I like my female partners to have characters who have large chests, I generally like my characters to have big cocks. I find that I'm excellent at describing them as such, but if you would rather work with numbers 10+ inches in length and if it's an interest of yours I'm willing to go full blown horse dick with most of my characters.

Stretching

To couple with the big cocks I do enjoy some descriptors for stretching things like the throat, pussy, or asshole as well as visual bulging from it.

I'm open to lots of things

Feel free to share with me what you enjoy and I'll see what I can do for it. The only hard NO's I have are Vore, Gore, Toilet play, and children.

-What I don't like-
Indecisiveness
My biggest turn off (in life too) are people who are indecisive and don't even try to come up with an answer. To use a classic example, if I asked ny girlfriend where they want to go eat and they go "I don't know." and when I ask them to come up with an answer they immediately collapse and go "I DON'T KNOW!!!" and even refuse to try to come up with an answer, then we will go home and not eat out at all and date night is ruined.

This also transfers over to (most) people who play completely submissive characters who don't actually do anything but just react to what I've done. It essentially means I do twice the work for nothing extra.

Rape / Non-Con

I will make this VERY clear for everyone, I am NOT here to fullfill your rape fantasy's. I have zero interest in any rape scenario, non-con, or even dub-con. Do NOT come to me asking for one of my scenarios but for it to be changed to a rape one. In my RPs everyone enjoys everything that is going on.

-Rules-
20191118_104226.jpg
Roleplaying Via PM's or Thread

I'm most comfortable RPing via PM's

Be PREPARED

When you PM me please tell me what RP (or RP's if there is more than one) you are interested in and any and all other information you think I should know. If you send me a message simply asking if I want to RP with you, posting a link to your own thread (with no other context) chances are I won't be interested. You CAN send me a link to your own thread, but please tell me why you want to RP with me in the first place.

Frequency

I'm on literally every day, as I do all my writing from my tablet, and my tablet lets me know VIA email whenever I get a message. My work lets me more or less name my own hours so I'm technically available all day every day. While I don't expect my partners to have the same level of availablity I thought I should let you guys know. It also means that if I enjoy our RP I will respond back both quickly and rapidly, possibly with even multiple replies a day.

Stalking

I'm going to be honest, if I like our RP, I will straight up stalk you on this site to check when you're on. I check your profile for if you're online, check what you're doing on the site via your profile, and if I see that you are on the site, but not responding to me I will send you messages asking what's up. The good thing about this is that if I'm doing this it means I LOVE the RP that we're doing, so in that regard take it as a compliment. Second, "responding to me" also includes OOC (I make an OOC thread for every RP I run) So while you don't have to respond with a full reply to our RP every day, if you let me know via OOC that you won't be around for a few days I can gladly wait. But if you don't talk to me at all, and I find you doing things on the site you might get some pestering from me.

TLDR; I will pester you if you don't actively tell me that you won't be available. If you DO tell me I will hapily wait.

Ditching

Please, for the love of god, let me know if you've lost interest in an RP. I will always forgive you so long as you let me know and I don't have to keep waiting for a reply that I'll never get.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom