Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Working Out Her Kinks {darkest_fate&Mathim}

She hadn't run away screaming or reacted badly as she had before when his friend had made himself available to be seen by Kellee in that breezeway. "I'm not messing with you." he shook his head. "Take it from a black man, if there's one stereotype about us that's true, it's that we can't get enough of anything that makes a woman's ass jiggle more. Don't you ever watch music videos?" he asked her, as though that were common knowledge. But if she'd been married to a guy like Spencer and was so prudish about his offers before, she may indeed have never gotten outside of her own culture. "If this is what you call looking like a cow, then I'd be the first one in line for that milking." he knew it was corny but his cock was visible and she wasn't saying 'put it away'. "And we all know a cow needs a bull...and I've got a bull cock to match." he grinned.

"You don't need to feel jealous about any of that stuff. Hell, you should talk to my sister, she's practically written a book about how hard it is for black women to attract male attention, no matter their size. There's not a guy here who wouldn't want to get with you. I just called first dibs." He half-joked, but figured she would have believed it was just him being playful and not think that he had set things up at least in some part to get her where they were now.

She made him laugh as she questioned the management of his meat. "It doesn't really get in the way when it's not hard. Usually I just wear one of these that keeps it all in one spot." he slid his shorts all the way down, now exposing his testicles as well, due to his under-brief that looked like something a male stripper would wear that was the most minimal thing a male could wear before being considered entirely nude. "They bind it up to keep it from getting caught between my legs when I sit down but they're nice and breezy so it doesn't get too hot in there." he pulled it back over his balls but his still-hard cock was unable to fit. "Gotta do something about this if I want to get it back in. How 'bout it? Wanna help a brother out?" he offered, noticing her having nearly laid her hands on it but backing off at the last second, as if she didn't even realize she was subconsciously showing just how much she actually wanted.

"That's a bit of a sign, Kellee, and if you just leave it without going for it, you're not going to be able to get any sleep tonight 'cause you won't be able to get it out of your head. A little handjob won't hurt anything. You've already seen it, so you can't undo that. If you're going to keep that to yourself with Spencer, this can't be that much more of a stretch." he argued, hoping not to sound too desperate. It was a matter of pride at this point, something he could tell the other locker jockeys and gym rats, and open the floodgates to her becoming yet another Queen in their deck.

The mention of jiggling asses had Kellee giggling, giving another little squirm. It was kinda pleasing to know that her added weight at least made her more attractive to someone, even if it wasn't the kind of people she'd usually want staring at her. His comment about milking has her almost collapsing into giggling, and the bit about bulls had her rolling her eyes. "That's a weird thing to call yourself," she said, obviously completely unaware of the phrasing. Poor thing didn't have a clue that Lawrence was all but pointing out his likely role in her near future, how she'd be enjoying his services as a "bull" pretty fucking soon.

The pretty redhead shifts, looking away and nibbling her lip again before looking back to Lawrence. She can see his cock, obviously, and she's getting more and more curious. When he moves, she moves as well, making sure to get a good look. Yeah, definitely something impressive. She can't help but bite her lip harder, almost sucking it at this point. She wasn't exactly a size queen or anything; she was married to Spenser, after all, but there was something outright primal about seeing a dick like that. Kinda like staring at a work of art or a big sandwich or something like that.

His question has her letting out a very nervous laugh, flushing more and looking away again. Hands flutter to move hair again, and she's shifting. "Oh c'mon, that's so not true!" she insisted. Though she's already thinking that if she goes back to Spenser, he's not going to be able to take care of the tingling she's feeling below. He probably could have, even now. His hands and mouth worked perfectly fine. But he wouldn't, insisting that going down was disgusting (and not seeing the hypocrisy when he demanded blowjobs, which Kellee fucking hated. She always spat him out whenever he came in her mouth). He only rubbed her pussy when he was about to stick his dick in it.

"i'll touch it," she finally conceded, scooting closer. Her hand extended slowly, pausing for a moment. She licked her lips again, shuffled, and reached down. Her fingers just grazed against it, delicate white digits pressing just near him. She can feel his rubbery heat, the thickness between her fingers. it felt almost too real, somehow, and too thick and too... lots of things. Kellee licked her lips, feeling torn, like she should be drawing her hand back or something. This just felt all kinds of surreal. What if someone caught them? How could she explain this to Spenser if he found out?

The heat, the throbbing, all of it should have been so much more pronounced than she would ever have felt with her hand wrapped around Spencer's cock. It did shudder at the first brushing of her fingers, as though it were a cat being stirred from sleep. Lawrence wouldn't have necessarily assumed that Spencer never went down on Kellee but had he known, his routine would have changed significantly, and he'd likely already be on his knees with Kellee's bikini bottom pulled to the side and having his tongue three inches inside her.

"Damn, you hands are soft! Even for a girl who works out a lot, you're all delicate. That's so cute." he teased her, but playfully, making it sound like a compliment. He could see her shifting similarly to how he was doing with his erection and believed she must have been getting turned on enough to start second-guessing herself about just how far she would allow herself to go with this. "Does you man go down on you?" he asked her. "You just look a little bit like you're not used to foreplay. He makes you do all the work, doesn't he?" he asked, taking a guess. Spencer's selfishness alone wasn't enough to go on but it seemed like a certain stereotype about men like him might be the case here.

"If not, you definitely deserve better. You should hear the women here who've had the most intense orgasms of their lives from just oral sex. If you can't change his mind about any of the other things he's doing, what do you think the odds are of him changing his mind about that? Especially if he thinks you're fooling around behind his back?" he questioned whether she would ever truly be fulfilled with a man like Spencer, even if she could get him to stop behaving inappropriately with other women, acting out against other men, and cutting out the racist attitude. "When's the last time you had a good smile and laugh like this, with him, where you didn't feel like you were offending someone?" he added, knowing she was feeling more relaxed and, maybe without being able to admit it yet, a sensation that this was fine and natural. Her attraction to him wasn't a betrayal to her husband, and she still had to sort out his betrayal of her anyway.

"Since we're alone back here..." he looked around, not really to actually check but just to let her know to feel secure, "...I showed you mine. Why don't you show me yours?" he dared her again. "I mean, your suit already leaves so little to the imagination. Hardly makes that much of a difference, right?" he attempted to get her to question whether it was fair that she was being allowed this experience to explore his body and satisfy that burning curiosity, without giving him anything in return. And after him being the one to invite her to this event with a free pool and booze in the first place.

The cute redhead again giggled at his compliment. It was such a weird one, but what girl didn't like being told she was cute? "I use lotion, I guess," she said, adding a shrug, not sure what else to do when offered the compliment of soft hands. She did let those hands stroke along him for a moment, before drawing back again, flushing. This whole thing was making her feel like a teenage virgin all over again, fumbling about with a boy for the first time. It was crazy; she'd had sex plenty of times. She shouldn't be feeling all nervous and tingling. Fuck, it had been way too long since she'd had any action. She made a note to masturbate when she got home at the very least. It would suck, but it was better than this.

As if reading her mind, the next question made her flush. "We do foreplay," she lied. "like, every time. And he's gotten better about it since he---" shit, shit shit shit! She almost revealed that Spenser apparently couldn't get it up any more! He'd kill her if she let that slip! It didn't matter how much of a jerk he'd been, having his wife announce his inability to get an erection would be just too low of a blow. Worse, Lawrence was going on about mind-blowing orgasms and of course Kellee's mind just went right there. God, she was willing to bet oral felt amazing. At least a few boyfriends before Spenser had fingered her and that had felt pretty good. Sure, they'd been idiot teenagers, but still.

God, what if a man did that? who knew what the fuck he was doing?
Like... Lawrence?

Nononono, she couldn't even think that!

"i laugh!" she protested, almost yelping. "I have fun!" she did too, with friends. Sometimes with Spenser though... not lately. Fortunately for Kellee, there was an even bigger potential distraction. "You're horrible," she insisted. "It's like you're a teenager or something," she licked her lips, then twisted, looking around them. First over her shoulder one way, then the other. Kellee craned for a moment, looking around. Then she shuffled forward. LIcking her lips, and feeling incredibly daring, she reached down, hooking her fingers just above the triangle of fabric. Kellee gave a quick little tug, pulling it away, showing the slightly trimmed thatch of red hair curling near a delicate little slit. She only gave him a few moments before pulling it back, already flushing. "I can't believe I did that!" she said, letting out a little squeaking noise, practically curling in on herself.

She was hiding something. Not for her own sake, no, she was too wild and had gone too far now for it to be something personal. It was probably for her husband's sake. For better or worse, she seemed determined to remain on his side throughout. So it had to do with him, that was almost crystal clear. It wasn't a stretch to gather that if Spencer was in too bad of shape to come with her to the gym, it might have affected his ability to perform his marital duties as well. And it had been about a month. Good god, this poor girl had gone that long without penetration? He almost felt like it was his duty as a man to relieve her of that burden.

"Being a teenager can be liberating. Having all the curiosity in the world but none of the soul-crushing realizations that come with adulthood. More people should take a leaf out of their book, let themselves be true without worrying about what other people think and stop worrying about consequences so far off." he defended his playful new approach with her.

"God DAMN!" he exhaled with ecstasy as she revealed her trim but still visibly red firecrotch, though only for the briefest moment. He stroked himself rather overtly twice just to emphasize how attractive that was. "Any man who wouldn't put that in his mouth don't deserve to call himself a man." he tsk-tsked. "Why can't you believe you did that? Kellee, ever since I met you I've been seeing more and more truth come out of you. The things your husband thinks and does, or won't do, for all the wrong reasons, and it's like you've only just now admitted them to yourself. I feel like I'm meeting a completely different person for the first time even though you're the same one laughing at his racist bullshit from just a month ago. If some big accident like that didn't jar him out of his backwards-ass thinking, give him an epiphany about doing life all wrong, I don't see much hope there. That's the hard truth you've got to have the courage to cope with. Plenty of other men out there who'll treat you right and give you no reason to think what kind of mistake you might have made gettin' with them. The only one standing in your way now is you. I'm here for you no matter what. Much as you think I'm like a dog with a bone here, this hound smells something, and it's that you want this just as bad as I do. I just need you to be honest about that one last thing, Kellee. Let me hear it." he pleaded, though the confidence and compassion in his speech sounded more like he was giving her something than asking for something in return.

"You're totally right there," agreed Kellee, sighing. now he had her thinking back on her teenage days. When she wasn't married and didn't have the soul crushing reality of adulthood weighing down on her at all times. Definitely more freeing and fun than now. Though she had to admit that the last few hours had been more or less exactly like that. Fooling around, going to a party, flirting with guys, walking in. Yeah, definitely felt like she was seventeen all over again. Except she didn't have to actually sneak the booze.

Even down to the playful flirtations and almost teasing attempts at sexuality. His comment regarding going down on her had Kellee giggling again, once more flushing. she could feel the tingling coming back down below, making her squirm. She had to wonder: what did oral feel like? Wasn't the first time. And Lawrence just kept going on about it. And, well, she was starting to feel all kinds of horny right now. She should just text Spenser and tell him he was gonna go down on her tonight, period. About time he paid her back. She'd been helping him go to the fucking bathroom for the last month and been nearly a fucking saint. Least he could do was eat her out a little.

Ugh, it was so tempting to just give in to Lawrence! He was right there and everything. There was that whole secret thrill thing, and Kellee could seriously see why someone would cheat. They just needed a spouse who was an asshole and wouldn't have sex with him. Still, she had to roll her eyes. "I told you, Lawrence: I'm not gonna sleep with you. I'm married," she held up her hand, showing off her wedding ring. "That would be cheating." She paused, licking her lips, "though you do make it sound good," she laughed, then rolled her eyes. "If I thought you'd actually do it, I'd say you could, like, go down on me or something. I've actually never had it done," she shrugged, then gave him an almost teasing smile. "But I'm not stupid: You're a guy. There's no way you'll just do that. You'll, like, pressure me to have sex, and again: not. Cheating."

It was beyond clear that Spenser didn't deserve the hot, teasing, loyal redhead he had, but it was also beyond clear that Kellee wasn't just gonna spread her legs for someone... well, for anything outside of oral... yet.

Lawrence tilted his head back, taking in a deep breath before returning it to facing her again. "You've never been gone down on? Ever? That is a goddamn sin, Kellee. I apologize on behalf of the male sex for you missing out on that for so long." he clasped his hands together and bowed his head, in a jokingly sincere way. "I feel obligated to correct that right here, right now. Don't think for a second that I'm playing around." he responded to her joke that she might actually allow it if he was able to restrain himself.

"Tell you what," he started stroking himself furiously, and within moments, after leaning over the edge of the empty hot tub, spurted a healthy-sized load of spunk onto the ground outside of it, the fresh image of Kellee's cunt being his inspiration. "There. Gonna be dry for at least ten minutes. Why don't we make this interesting? I told you, I'm looking out for you, Kellee. You let me do that for you, just for five minutes, and all I ask in return is that you go home and propose that you and Spencer start seeing a marriage counselor. If he refuses, or won't listen because he's too busy asking if you were fucking around with the niggas at this party, or thinks that it was because of something one of us told you and tries to forbid you to see us anymore, promise you'll at least consider the possibility that there's someone better for you? In more ways than one." he flopped his flaccid cock against the palm of his hand before pulling his shorts back up.

"And check this out." he stuck his tongue all the way out, and it came out at least two inches longer than anyone else she was likely to have ever seen. "You ever see that?" he asked. "I got that little flap under my tongue clipped so I can do that. Only one reason anyone would do that: Better oral sex. Some girls do it too, but usually all a guy cares about is if she's got a tongue stud." he laughed. "Even if he did go down on you, I guarantee he ain't gonna do it anywhere near as good as a man who's had plenty of practice at it, and even that kind of man ain't got the equipment enhancements I do." he winked.

Kellee shook her head at his questions, before giggling and shrugging. "Every guy I was with said it sounded disgusting," she offered, sounding casual about it. The way Lawrence went on made it sound pretty fucking great, and in Kellee's experience, guys usually enjoyed having a hot girl go down on them. Her various boyfriends and now husband certainly did. She found herself squirming a little, wishing that she'd spent a little more time tending to her nether regions. Wasn't like Kellee had expected anyone to go down on her or anything. Her pubic hair hadn't been trimmed in a while and really was only staying out of sight thanks to careful tucking. At least her nether lips would be pretty clean, as she was fairly fastidious when it came to things like that.

When Lawrence started stroking himself, such thoughts flew right out of Kellee's head. She gaped for a few seconds before rising up, almost falling in her sudden rush. He couldn't---but then he spurted a load that at least doubled Spenser's, and she found herself staring at it. What a waste came to mind before she could really stop it and---wait, "Ten minutes!?" she exclaimed, whirling back on him. He had to be fucking with her now. Spenser took almost an hour between loads, and most of her other boyfriends had been about the same. Even when she'd been a teenager they'd needed a bit more recovery time. She all but missed the other bits, insisting on a marriage counselor, etc.

Before she could really think about that, she was gaping at something else. He seemed literally made for this. Kellee could all but hear the "sploosh" of her sex growing a little wetter as that tingling moved into full arousal. He'd just essentially made himself limp, promised to do this, and showed her the perfect tool. 'I really shouldn't..." she said, shifting, but then looking to the side. She licked her lips, tucking some hair behind her ear. "okay, yeah, I'll promise to bring up marriage counseling, whatever," Spenser would do it if she asked, though she wasn't really sure she needed to. She looked down at Lawrence's dick, then back up at him.

"Fine, we'll do this. But if anyone comes and sees us, we stop. No, like, waiting till we finish or showing off that you got the married redhead to spread her legs or anything like that," she insisted, before shifting. She looked around, then looked back to Lawrence. "so, like, did you want me to stand a certain way or..."

He almost couldn't believe she was agreeing to it, so great was her resistance before. He had to make her cum like she'd never climaxed before, and he'd enjoy every second of it. "Any guy who thinks that has no sense of taste." he waved that sort of person off dismissively, like they weren't even worth the time of day. She also sounded shocked that he could bounce back from an ejaculation and get hard again in such a short duration. "I mean, I can usually get it up again even sooner if I get sucked off after, sometimes as little as five minutes." he shrugged, making it seem like no big deal, but also implying that because anything other than him eating her out was off the table according to her.

"I promise." He held his hand up as though swearing in court. "Trust me, this atmosphere here is really laid back, anyone who does see anybody else fooling around will turn around and walk right away, they know it ain't none of their business and they'll respect privacy." he assured her. "Well, first, why don't you pull that bottom all the way off. I need unrestricted access to be able to give it my A-game." he suggested, since just pulling it to the side would be cumbersome to his work. "And if you want to make the most out of it yourself, you can rub your breasts, play with your nipples, just get your own motor running to enhance the experience. For my part, you can just sit spread-eagled...or, if you know you're a squirter when you orgasm, maybe stand up bent over facing away." he recommended. He wouldn't have assumed she could gush when made to climax but she'd already surprised him in many ways today. "If we were in a more comfortable setting, I'd be laying on my back in a bed and have you kneeling over my face, but there's nowhere soft around here so we'll make do with what we've got." he smiled, showing how experienced he was in so many ways that promised a good time for her regardless.

"We already know Spenser does," Kellee couldn't help but joke, before rolling her eyes, "except in women," she really shouldn't quite be making fun of her husband; again, that could come back to bite her in the ass (though literally wouldn't hurt, beyond, y'know, the basics), but the humor was trying to help her get over this. Because apparently Lawrence was some kind of sex god. Seriously, five minutes? He had to be lying. Except... he hadn't been lying about his dick size. Or his tongue, and she was really, really hoping he hadn't been lying about his oral skill.

Omigod, what if they're all like that? What if it's just, like, a secret trait of black men? I definitely married the wron---no, no, don't think that.

A promise, laid back, etc. Kellee nodded nervously, before lifting her bottom .She carefully snaked down her bikini, showing off that only slightly furred sex, with her snug little sex tucked oh so cutely away, looking downright shy and virginal. Kellee was a petite woman, after all, and she hadn't exactly been using that area for one of its intended purposes lately. And Spenser was, well, average... for a white guy. Her gaze fell on Lawrence's cock, and she almost wanted to ask if all black guys were like that or if she'd just found the two boasting footlongs in their pants. They did make the underwear for it.

Oh, right, the whole, right. "Uh, squirting's a my---" she paused, shifting, legs still together, "squirting's totally not a myth, is it? I thought it was just a porn thing..." she trailed off, tucking back some hair. How much of sex was she actually missing? "Oh God, the girls must have thought I was a complete idiot when I said Spenser was amaz---I mean," she flushed, shifting, "spread-eagled, right?" she shifted, all but snapping her legs open, obviously hoping to use her admittedly highly appealing pussy to distract from almost throwing her husband under the bus... again.

"Can't argue with that, he did pick a winner. He just needs to step his game up and make sure he deserves you and gives you everything you're worthy of." he agreed that Spencer had good taste. He may have been biased, of course, but Lawrence did think his sister would also be quite a catch, and Spencer clearly had seen something he wanted in her enough to grab her ass. But he felt it would be better to be more complimentary at this point rather than putting her off by further insulting Spencer.

Her fully bared pubic region was more alluring than she imagined it to be from a man's perspective. The fact that the curtain matched the drapes was extremely hot, and he felt a tingle of his own. With the right stimulation, he could get it up very quickly again indeed, but he knew he needed to hold back to show that he had at least some discipline, more than her gropey husband anyway.

"Well, it's about the display in porn, so they go way overboard with it. Usually if someone squirts they can control it. But with what I'm going to do to stimulate you, it might be hard to hold yourself back from it. Or I might make you manage to do it for the first time." he raised his eyebrows, showing nothing but full confidence in his abilities. But he wasn't interested in talking up his game now, he wanted to show her. When she mentioned her husband again, he remained silent, wanting to keep him out of both of their minds for now. He descended to his knees and put his hands beneath each of her thighs, giving them a playful little squeeze.

He started putting his nose up to her labia and taking a whiff, then looking up and giving her another wink, before gently running that long tongue around the edge of her lips, wiggling it just slightly, giving it the faint impression of a low-setting vibrator. She was obviously already wet and could taste it but he knew he was increasing the amount of moisture even in the ten seconds he'd started on. He finished circling the labia and moved onto her clit, putting his lips around the hood and sucking on it, feeling her little nub swelling up and coaxing it to fully emerge from its hiding place, and maneuvered the tip of his tongue into the folds of the hood, reaching places beyond the front of it, stimulating every portion that wasn't completely obscured. He clamped his mouth over it after that and shook his head vigorously, sending a much more pronounced vibration through her most sensitive part, but he was still only getting started.

Again the compliments, with Kellee again flushing. of course, now he was saying that when she had her pussy literally out there for him to stare at. Most straight men would make the same remarks, so she definitely took them with a grain of salt. Didn't mean she didn't feel great about it, or feel that weird mix of shy and turned on she often got whenever a guy looked at her with evident lust. Clearly his gaze had landed upon her pussy, possibly trying to figure out a plan of action. Or maybe he was noticing that she was, in fact, a totally natural redhead, something the lower hairs attested to (not that anyone she'd slept with would doubt it). After all, this is the girl who was all "ginger pride," if teasingly before (poor thing had no way of knowing that the moment she'd spread her legs here the chances of her children having the same rallying cry diminished exponentially).

"I'll try and hold myself back," she said, giggling. Kellee shifted nervously, wishing he'd almost just get on with it. her attention remained rapt upon him, green eyes taking in every movement. Maybe if she studied, she could figure out how this was done and tell Spenser how to do it. Should be easy enough. The little squeeze made her let out a yip all the same, and she found herself again wiggling, unable to hold still while he examined her so very, very closely.

The sniff had her raising a hand to cover her face. "That is so embarrassing! I probably smell funky down there," she said, giving another wiggle. As if to instantly prove her wrong, he ran his tongue along her, and Kellee yelped. Soon she shifted those hands to cover her mouth, not wanting anyone to hear the noises he was likely to wring from her body. The tongue moved almost perfectly, teasing her, lapping along her sex. Kellee had never been particularly sensitive down there, and the few times she'd stroked her clit had been more pleasant surprises than something she really wanted to do. But as he started tonguing it, her hips were moving, the yelps coming more and more regularly.

The tongue shifted. Kellee felt her walls parting, the wet clamping down. Yes, wet, because she'd gone from slightly damp at all this talk to practically dripping in no time, "Omigod, you are really good," she breathed, lifting her hand just enough to let the words out. She clamped down immediately as he started to shake his head, stifling a yelp. Hips jerked upward and she shook. A little tremulous laugh left her then as her body rolled. This felt amazing, the pleasure tingling throughout her entire body. At this rate, she'd be cumming in no time, and likely he'd know it. Her thighs had already started to quiver, her sex practically dancing before him. it just showed how very little attention the pretty redhead had gotten, since even a relatively inexperienced girl shouldn't go from just curiously buzzed to drooling so quickly, even under Lawrence's practiced tongue.

When he finally needed to come up for air, he just smiled up at her. "Funky is different to a woman than a man. It smells the way a man wants it to when he's ready to eat." he chuckled. God, she tasted good. Salty, yes, but a tangy sweetness too, nothing he'd want a mouthful of but just pleasant enough that he enjoyed running his tongue along it to get the taste but letting his drool wash it out of his mouth and also serve to drench her down there.

Preparing for his next dive, he pulled her forward just enough to let her butt scoot past the edge of the seat and exposing her cute, tight little asshole so he could give that little thing a tiny lick, just in case this was the last time he'd ever get to do this with her. Moving back to the main course, however, he now maneuvered his hands over to her muff and spread her lips with each thumb, and massaged her clit with his other fingers while he penetrated her with the four-inch length of his extended tongue. If that was nearly 2/3 of Spencer's length, that should have been felt very significantly, but because it was prehensile, it could do things a rigid cock never could, not to mention when he started to make a humming noise with his mouth, it would vibrate her entire sex, and now on the inside as well. He moved his head side to side again, more slowly to avoid diminishing the vibration effect, but he knew now from how much more fluid there was, she was about to cum, and perhaps even squirt for the first time. Tongue, fucking her, moving his head back and forth now, he wanted to feel her hands wrapped around the side of his head, pushing him forward like she'd forbid him from ever moving away. If he could manage that, he just might be getting his dick wet before the end of the day after all.

This felt amazing. It kept on ramping up more and more as he just dove in there. Kellee would have no way of knowing, but her relatively healthy diet meant that her fluids tasted almost perfect. She'd all but prepped herself for just this moment, with that delicious mixture pouring forth eagerly from her sex, increasing more and more with each lash of Lawrence's incredibly talented tongue. Her hands were barely stifling her increased yelps and moans at this point, and she nearly let out a manic giggle at feeling her wedding ring about cutting her lip while she tried to stifle. Spenser had never gotten her to make noises like this, or at least not at this rate. no way was she not making this part of her usual fucking from now one.

God, his tongue though! It delved as deep as some cocks that Kellee had. She felt a yelp slip through her fingers, hips jerking sharply upward toward him, almost ramming herself onto him. The twisting tongue kept pressing all around her sex. She felt velvet walls clenching, working, teasing and pulling at him, trying to wring the pleasure from his incredibly skilled tongue. Each brush of finger upon clit made her yelp all the more, jerking constantly toward him. The pleasure kept twisting her lower abdomen, making her entire body tremble as she barely managed to keep herself under control. It made her wish they were somewhere more private, so she could just let loose.

Another yelp as he began shifting, seeking her out. The tension twisted within her lower belly, pushed further as his tongue moved onward. Her hand was desperate to smother the noises as she let out a sharper yell. A hand flailed, grabbing onto his head, all but shoving her against her. Later Kellee would be mortified, but in the moment, she couldn't help it. She all but ground Lawrence's face against her spasming sex as her body jerked. She bowed backward, lithe form forming an almost acute bow, hips pulling, jerking. Pleasure stretched within her, pulling everything tighter and tighter.

"I'm gonna cum!' she let out from her lips, hand moving. Another yelp, Kellee almost smacking herself in the face. Another followed. Her body curled, legs drawing up to almost pin him against her. This felt so fucking amazing and it had been so long, and she was breaking over that cresting wave as it crashed down upon her...

Lawrence's game was truly on-point, though he was making absolutely sure to do the best job he possibly could on this one. The deal had not yet been sealed and there had to be every possible enticement for her to allow him to go even further. What would her husband say if she came home demanding oral from him, and with the specific minutiae of how Lawrence was performing? Spencer would likely know something had happened at the party and if he was indeed the insecure and jealous type, Kellee would likely find herself in exactly the situation Lawrence had predicted. He would have liked to spare her the rude awakening, but sometimes a person had to be hit with the blunt truth to accept it. And he would be there for her to help lick her wounds. He'd probably be the first one she would think of to come to for comfort after, in fact.

For the moment, though, he savored her moans that couldn't be obscured, to him it was music to his ears, or like a cheering crowd at a sports game praising his performance. He would have liked to get a recording of all this because he couldn't see anything happening above her navel, and he really wanted to know how she looked, especially if she ever went cross-eyed from the explosive surprise he was setting off inside her. He let his hands wander to her backside, squeezing that ass that his fingers sank into as though it were a handful of dough, and he felt himself hardening again already, well before the five minutes were past. With nothing but his face and her pussy, and her announcement that she was about to burst with an orgasm, he combined his tongue-fucking with a sucking motion from his lips, wanting to make sure that if she did gush, he got the most volume out of it. Showing her drenching him with amounts of fluid she didn't even know she could produce would certainly prove the point that she was not going to be satisfied sticking with Spencer for all her life, and maybe get the idea of at least having an open marriage to sound better in her head. And if she had proposed that idea to Spencer and he overreacted as he seemed wont to do, well, so much the better for Lawrence and the brothas he knew would be waiting in the wings to help her when she found herself in the market for a new man and some new dick.

The orgasm burst over Kellee, washing away everything else. Raw pleasure swam out, reverberating out from her sex, rebounding everywhere and utterly drowning her. She only let out a single yelp, somehow managing to control herself as she shook and trembled, shoving her still spasming sex up against against him while more and more of her fluids went out. Perhaps to Lawrence's disappointment, the pretty redhead's eyes didn't cross. No, instead, the green orbs rolled back in her head as she looked upward, as if to thank whomever had made Lawrence and put him into the position where his all too skilled tongue could lap an orgasm out of her as quickly as her husband usually was in bed.

Another squeal, and Kellee, relaxed, orgasmic bliss seeping throughout her body. This just felt too good to be allowed. No wonder people were all about oral. Did blowjobs feel this good? Because if they did, then Kellee was going to have to give one to every guy she met... well, every guy who was willing to do this to her. Because holy fucking shit, her brain felt like it was melting through her ears, chest heaving, nipples straining at her thin bikini top, forming too little peaks to jut out the fabric.

Several breaths, "Fuck--that's--fuck me, that's---" she panted, shivering again, running a hand over her hair, ruffling the red strands and letting them fall against her face. Kellee could barely move, her toes just curling in her sandals, hands all but running over her pretty face. That felt amazing, way better than anything Spenser had done. He'd better learn to do this, or Kellee might seriously think about filing for divorce or insisting on some kind of arrangement because--- "I feel amazing," she moaned, trembling yet again.

Lawrence laughed a little as he finished her off, clearly having the single most intense orgasm of her life while her legs were wrapped around his head. To him, that was like putting the key in the lock. Now just to wait for her to give him the go-ahead to turn it and open her door all the way.

"I must be out of practice, I should have been able to do that in half the time." he joked, smiling brightly, every inch of his face soaked in her juices and his drool, literally dripping almost as though he'd just gotten sprayed in the face with a garden hose. Listening to her incoherent post-climax babbling had already gotten him completely rock-hard again. That was like hitting a grand slam in the sport of sex, making a woman punch-drunk from cumming without even having to use one's cock.

"Be careful what you say, Kellee, or I might mistake that for an invitation." he made sure to carefully restrain himself from moving any further, though he did stroke the interiors of her thighs with his hands as he waited for her to come back from the moon. "Imagine that every night, and then some...or several times a day, if you wanted." he tried tempting her. She couldn't tell him this wasn't going to be worth cheating on Spencer for if she just let him get inside her. She'd already come this far, something Spencer would already likely divorce her over if he had witnessed it. And how would he know, anyway? If he didn't go down on her, he'd have no reason to give her any kind of examination, or since he couldn't get it up, wouldn't know how much Kellee would be stretched out if Lawrence had gotten to go a round with her face-to-face.

"Well, I'm full mast once again. Gotta get rid of it somehow. We've already been doing a lot of give-and-take, Kellee. I showed. you mine, you showed me yours. I brought you to heaven and back, maybe you want to return the favor before we retire for the day?" he sat back down across from her, shorts once again down, his cock sticking straight up and nearly reaching the bottom of his ribcage. "You can use whatever you want, just your hands, or whatever you feel comfortable with." he wasn't going to insist she reciprocate equally by giving him head in return, but he at least figured she would be down for getting her hands all the way around it now, having been very minor in her contact with it before. Maybe she'd also want to get her hands on his nice-sized balls, too. Not quite golf balls, but certainly a challenge to get both of them and his entire sack in one of her hands.

The panting redhead still needed some time to recover, still awestruck at the speed and intensity of what had just hit her. She let out a slight giggle at Lawrence's joke. No way, he had to--- no, he hadn't about anything yet, though she hadn't exactly squirted in his face or anything (no, that would take a little more targeted working of her snug little hole). She pressed her legs slightly together and shifted, feeling like a cat laying in a sunbeam, utterly pleased with herself.

His mention had her giggling again, and she looked away from him. Had she not been married, she probably would have, even if it would've been totally against what she normally did. Kellee was not a slut, someone who just slept with someone she just met. But this had been incredibly hot and he'd been so attentive. She let out another little happy noise, wriggling her pale hips a little more, almost teasing. "How do you not have a girlfriend with a tongue like that?" she asked, probably hinting to both what he'd just done to her and his sweet words. "Or is she just okay with you eating out hot redheads?" Another giggle, and she glanced down.

Was that ten minutes? it hadn't been. Fuck, were these black guys just built for sex? Huge dicks, great stamina, tongues that were like fucking mini cocks. Everything about Lawrence just hit so many buttons it was stupid. "Oh, yeah, I should totally pay you back for that. Like, I wouldn't normally, but it seems super bitchy to just go now," and she kinda wanted the cock a little. Kellee slid down, sliding almost to her knees, still awkward given that they were technically around the tub. She reached up to the cock and bent forward, pressing her lips against the head. Kellee paused for a moment, green eyes swiveling up at him. "Uh, this probably goes without saying, but you can't talk about this," she said, giving his cock a stroke. "Like, I don't want people thinking I'm a slut or that I do this normally. It's a one time thing<" she pressed her lips against him again, giving his cock a kiss. The hand rolled, and she began bobbing her head a little, lips moving. She wasn't quite directly sucking, so much as licking around the outside, but it was apparent that she at least had some skill at this, and that the willingness was there. Hell, she hadn't even technically waited for him to confirm that he wouldn't blab.

Oops?

The aftermath seemed to hit her hard, realizing how much juice she had produced and how quickly he had brought her to that heretofore unimaginable peak of bliss. She did have a point, however, it would strike most as odd that he didn't have a steady relationship with talent like that. Without seeming like a man-slut and making her think he was just using her purely for sex rather than trying to be a friend and counsel her about the perils of her current marriage, he decided to be at least half-truthful here. "I mean, I've tried a few times but relationships intended to be monogamous are so rarely able to be maintained long-term without a lot of compromise and bending the definition of it, there's not really a 'one girlfriend' situation for me or any of my homeboys from the gym." he explained.

"Even if it's just a one-night stand, a lot of women who experience what you just did change their minds pretty quick about the societal stigma about women looking for just sex rather than relationships. But if I did have a girlfriend, she'd probably want to join us for whatever we got up to," he laughed, "but she would be the sort of person who wouldn't mind what I did outside our bedroom, and I'd extend the same courtesy because it's a reasonable understanding, and that helps prolong the romance and emotional connection. Things like sexual jealousy, though, really get in the way. Gotta get that kind of thing out of our minds before we start or it'll never work." he sat back as she surprisingly dropped to her knees rather than just sitting next to him and stroking him off with one hand. The intimacy of her in that position, and putting her mouth on his cock, almost made him want to spurt in her face right then and there.

He made an x-motion over his heart with his finger. "Cross my heart. No one hears about this. Besides, I don't want anything changing because of someone else's reaction to it. If your life gets a fresh start after this, I want it to be all your own decision." he made it clear that Spencer finding out about it would likely be disastrous and even if not, his insecurity would almost certainly be enough to upset Kellee enough to take Lawrence's advice and take a break from Spencer to sort out her feelings. It was awfully curious, however, that she didn't mention anything about him having a clean bill of health. With all the sex he was likely to be getting up to now, and her not putting a condom on him, it was strange but appealing that she had no thought about catching anything from him...except jungle fever, of course. But he wasn't going to say anything. He was, indeed, very clean, and tested himself regularly, as he insisted his partners do. But since Kellee was married he did take a roll of the dice eating her out, though she seemed the sort who'd have mentioned that kind of thing up-front.

"This is a new thing for you, huh?" he smiled, seeing her struggling to get the entire head in her mouth, electing to just lick and kiss the tip for the moment. "If you massage my balls a little, it'll feel a lot nicer." he suggested, giving her a little something more to do with at least one of her hands, the other being needed to hold that long shaft steady. "You're doing great so far, though. It's not that much different than blowing a smaller guy, there's just more surface area." he encouraged her in case she was feeling inadequate for the task.

Kind of interesting to hear Lawrence explain everything, though Kellee had just meant the comment mostly as an offhanded compliment. Even while she was starting to give him oral, she had to fight the urge to start giggling. Was he nervous or something to? She doubted it, seeing as he clearly had more than his share of skill. Though she was left wondering if maybe he didn't have a thing for white girls? Like, she probably wasn't the first white girl he'd fooled around with, right? She just had a feeling. She also had a feeling that at least some of what he was saying was to try and convince her to, like, embrace some kind of open marriage or lifestyle or something. It said something about this experience that Kellee was even considering it. But, well, Spenser wasn't doing it, and she had just cum so well that she eagerly dropped to her knees before this absolutely monstrous cock.

What would this feel like inside me? she wondered as she ran her hands along the length, staring at the cock quizzically. It was fairly easy to imagine to some degree, since she literally had her hands and mouth on it. The heady scent of his masculine arousal filled her with each breath, seeming to further fuel her imagination. So easy to picture this punching through her snug little sex. Pushing aside the tight folds of her pussy to start burrowing within her. God, this had to hit ridiculously deep inside. Would it even all fit? Kellee wasn't an expert, but she was pretty sure that her pussy only went so deep.

The question literally had her starting. "Oh, yeah, sure," she said, bobbing her head. Some of her hair fell in the way, which meant that Kellee had to stop for a moment. She reached up, fingers flying as she quickly tied the red strands back into a sloppy pony tail. Already a few strands fell down, but not enough to interrupt as she craned her body slightly upward. Lips parted around the thick head. Hand held him steady while she slid a little down. God, he tasted good. And her lips stretched more and more. Teeth grazed along his sensitive flesh as she tried going downward. An inch, maybe two inches, and she pulled back, letting out an airy gasp, some of his spittle still stretching from her lips to his cock.

Her hand caught it, rubbing along the shaft. "Yeah, except usually I can get all of Spenser in my mouth," she mumbled, licking her lips for a moment. She tilted her head, holding him in place while she ran her lips along the side, essentially measuring him up. Fuck, he was too big to be allowed. Fighting another little giggle, she pulled up, rolling her hand about his cock while she pushed her head onto it. A few inches bobbed, but it seemed like Kellee either couldn't or wouldn't put more than perhaps three, four inches of cock into her mouth.

Which probably said some sad things about Spenser.

She wasn't just adventurous, she was downright ambitious! For her first big black cock in her face, she was really giving it some effort, not giving up and just stroking his shaft while licking or sucking just the head, she was trying to engulf it as best she could! Well, it was only fair, he'd gone above and beyond his best game to give her the best cunnilingus he'd ever performed. Her remark about being able to fit her husband in her mouth really rammed home the size difference, though obviously her reaction to his size had already pretty much indicated a very wide gap. "Well, not all of us are quite as gifted. I've seen average-sized brothas in the locker rooms. It's just that the ones of us with the extra skin tend to show it off more and make a bigger deal out of it. Nobody talks about average things, so all you really hear about is the big ones, but it's above average for a reason. There's lots of middle-of-the-road and smaller ones to balance it out. I'd say probably half the guys here are ten inches and up, the rest aren't. But even the ones that don't have porn cocks wouldn't mind if you asked them to show you." he laughed.

"Here, let me show you a trick." he gently took hold of her shoulders to get her to stop, so eagerly she had taken to sucking on him. "Take both hands, and pinch the shaft just beneath the glans with your thumbs and index fingers, and squeeze, then use just the tip of your tongue, and just lick the hole." he instructed her. He bet she hadn't gotten any nuanced advice about performing from Spencer, he probably didn't care because he was looking for attention from elsewhere. But if by some miracle he was willing to do as Kellee had asked, maybe they would have a healthier relationship after all. In any case, Lawrence had gotten farther than he thought with her and wasn't counting on her being willing to go back on her word and let him stick it in her. But who knows...maybe getting a taste of his cum would change her mind? He just had to know if she spit or swallowed. Or if she'd be willing to swallow for anyone other than Spencer...

He certainly had done this, and more, with white girls in the past. It was harder, yes, and he had good reason to have studied up on the psychology of race relations and did his best to overcome the hurdles that made white females apprehensive about associating with black males. Yes, there were some bad apples out there, but that was true of every ethnic group, and her husband seemed like a good example of that. It was starting to feel less like a selfish endeavor than it started out, and Lawrence genuinely thought Kellee would be all the better off for this experience if she did reconcile with Spencer. He wouldn't mind never doing this with her again as long as he knew she was happier and got what she wanted from it. But true satisfaction would have come with her rejecting her husband and everyone like him in favor of Lawrence's demographic. A newly converted liberal white woman dedicated to advocating for the black community, maybe pumping out a few black babies in the process, would go a long way in fighting for the cause which her husband was an enemy to.

For some reason, Kellee didn't quite believe Lawrence when he talked about how most black guys were average. Sure, she'd only seen a whopping two, so not the biggest sample size, but she suspected that maybe they had a different view of "average" than most people did. She nearly giggled at a passing thought: the easiest way to determine how big they were would be to increase the size. But it wasn't like she was going to be looking at a lot of black cocks or anything. Likely Lawrence's would be the only one she saw.

Not that Kellee said or did anything. She kept bobbing her pretty little head up and down the few inches of cock, sliding it in and out of her willing lips. Pink wrapped tightly about his thick steel, pressing against him. her tongue would flick up from time to time, sampling him, but not really tonguing him or working his rod over or anything. More questing, tentative steps than an outright attack. When he gave his advice, she paused. It only made sense to listen: he was nearly the expert. If nothing else, he had a cock and she didn't. Kellee pulled back and off, folowing instructions. Hands moved, pinched, squeezed. Her tongue flicked out and she pressed it against his hole. Pretty green eyes looked up at him, the dick angled directly at her face. "Like this?" she asked, gently lapping him again. Her hands worked his shaft while her head bobbed, almost as if she were cleaning him with her tongue. He tasted surprisingly good, really, not at all like Spenser, who ironically would often cheat on their diets and whatnot.

Kellee bobbed a few times before remembering one of his earlier suggestions. Still using one hand to keep him steady, she brought the other downward. It caressed his shaft, until it reached beneath, to the hefty balls. Kellee gave them a few tentative squeezes before sort of playing with them. Like everything else, they were far larger than her husband's. She had to shift to hold them, and even then it felt like they'd start spilling out of her hand at any moment. She kept working, diligently bobbing and attending to both sections of cock, the dutiful little snowbunny in the making.

Lawrence was immensely practiced with his organ and could hold himself back from cumming for a very long time if he needed to, but could also ramp himself up to ejaculate very quickly if he wished, such as when he nearly instantly did so in the hot tub to reassure Kelly that he wasn't going to be able to get hard again so quickly after releasing a load of spunk. Though this soon after the first one, it would certainly take more effort to get it to happen, and Kellee was performing quite admirably, so at the moment he was intentionally prolonging it. She hadn't said anything or complained about having it in her mouth for going on longer now than when he'd eaten her out, though she seemed so awed by it that he thought she might have entirely lost track of time!

Now playing with his balls, though, he knew he couldn't hold back for too much longer, and though he hadn't said it aloud, she was by far the pretties white girl he'd ever been with. Those freckles and that hair were amazingly flattering for her look and it made her look even more the prize, such a rare genetic lottery winner to get all of those recessive traits that a single black sperm could potentially cut off from her entire reproductive line going forward. "I can feel it getting close." he panted, smiling proudly, as though he was the teacher and she was doing this all for the first time rather than coming to it with the experience she did have.

"How do you want it? Just to have me shoot it over the side like before, or did you want to maybe find out what it's like compared to Spencer's?" he asked her, hoping she would at least let him cum on her face or chest, because then he could probably talk her into tasting at least a little off one of her fingers.

Yes, as Kellee bobbed on the cock she did look the pretty little picture. Red hair, freckles, fetching green eyes, all things that made her uniquely beautiful, and, while she didn't realize it yet, all features that her children were unlikely to have. Of course, they'd still be good looking: genetics wouldn't alter that far, and she'd love them all the same, probably moreso, given what they would likely be the result of.

That wasn't likely to happen any time soon, as Lawrence was about to shoot somewhere that wasn't going to produce those results. Kellee pulled off at his panting, letting out a near giggle as she started stroking him. That didn't feel like it had taken all that long, and she knew he had to have some decent endurance. At the very least he had to be better than Spenser, though that was perhaps setting the bar lower than Kellee had originally figured. She kept running her hand along it, keeping a steady pace, more than surprised as Lawrence managed a question. When she'd been near to bursting she'd barely been able to get words out.

"Um, I really don't like the taste," she admitted, giving him an apologetic smile. "So, like, maybe..." she hesitated, looking toward it. She should tell him to shoot it to the side, right? she didn't want it in her face or, God forbid, her hair. But it did sound kinda hot, and he hadn't been picky about where he wanted it. She licked her lips. "maybe you should just... shoot it where you want? But not in my mouth. That's off limits," she gave another giggle and went back to stroking him, keeping him aimed more or less toward her, and her pace steady, even bringing up her other hand to start teasing his balls with greater vigor, rolling her fingers all about him to attempt to coax the cum out as strongly as possible.

She didn't like the taste? That couldn't be quite true, there was some pre-cum she must have licked out of his hole that she seemed to be slurping up with relish. Spencer had probably spoiled it, what a shame. "It doesn't always taste bad, you know, it depends on what the guy eats. I've had a smoothie this morning and a glass of pineapple juice, so mine should be nice and sweet." he hoped that might change her mind. "But if that still doesn't change your mind, how about you turn around and let me spray your booty?" he suggested. She hadn't assumed that position with him when he went down on her and he really wanted to see her bare ass. He could wipe it off easily enough, and really hoped just the tiniest dollop might get her to relent.

"Maybe shake your ass a little? That drives us black guys wild." he suggested, hoping to get her to do a little twerking for him, even if she did it in a 'this is a joke' sort of way with a lot of exaggeration and no real finesse. The extra pounds she had put on would make it a lot more alluring than a month ago. That was something he would regret seeing go once she started getting back in shape at the gym. He stroked himself to finish since she was not going to risk having her mouth near it when it spurted, though she'd gotten him so close it would take no effort to finish with his hand. "All right, here it comes." he grunted, feeling it much more intensely than the last ejaculation since it was coaxed out of him through her very attentive stimulation and not his hasty and distracted effort before.

Back
Top Bottom