Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Working Out Her Kinks {darkest_fate&Mathim}

darkest_fate

machina erotica
Ugh, this should definitely not feel like trial by fire. It should totally not feel like Kellee was marching her way up to the front of the class to give a speech that she hadn't fully prepped for while half the audience wanted to see her fail spectacularly (which had happened more than she cared to admit in the old days). The pretty redhead should be fine; she usually was. She had Spencer's support, as embodied by the absolutely gorgeous ring on her finger (three years now). Plus she had a pretty killer job, which meant her entire worth wasn't wrapped up in her incredibly sexy and incredibly sexual husband (no matter what her currently wrapped up sexual frustrations said). So, yeah, Kellee Andrews had a lot going for her.

Going to the gym, to their gym shouldn't feel like a big deal! They'd gone at least every other day, often daily back before the accident. But now Spencer could barely move, and Kellee had spent the last month taking care of him and eating the foods that people had donated. Which meant less watching what she ate and definitely less exercise. Not that Kellee needed to worry that much about her weight; she still was only a little over a hundred and could fit into all her clothes. But, well, that fitting bit had become... difficult. Most of her shirts fit fine. She had some looseness where there had been toning, sure, but her chest had always been petite and tight, and missing a month hardly changed that. But her pants felt... tighter. Particularly around her... hips. And ass. Sometimes it felt like her ass had grown two sizes.

Didn't help that they hadn't been having their regular sex. Couldn't at first, with Spencer laid up and hurting. But he'd been feeling better the past few weeks, and Kellee knew he could get it up. Fuck, if nothing else his tongue still worked. But nope, nothing. So Kellee was feeling more than a little frustrated there, and missing all her usual activities to keep everything tight and trim. Put that with everything and, yeah, she'd been feeling slightly down, maybe a bit nostalgic. She definitely hadn't missed workouts back in school, since she'd been a regular on a few teams.

So Spencer had all but pushed her out of the house, insisted she go back to their old gym, alone. He'd made a teasing comment about showing the gym monkeys who was boss, which had her smiling slightly. That's what he'd called the numerous black guys that seemed to be there. He'd often made derogatory comments, which Kellee had admittedly giggled about a few times, even when they made her feel uncomfortable. She knew that some people there didn't appreciate it, didn't appreciate them, but hopefully they'd ignore her. Particularly since she wasn't nearly as fit and athletic as she'd been a few months ago. Still, her gym. And sure, she might usually
zfoHyib.jpg
most of the time (and look it, between her fiery red hair and bright green eyes, mixed with that spotting of freckles. Girl was alpha ginger material, thanks), but she could kick some ass if she needed to.

But there were definitely way more black people here than before. All of them looked pretty fit, like the sort that didn't really need a gym. Kellee tried to ignore them, just adjusting her loose sweats (new, to better hide her recent... growth) and encompassing sports bra. But the women there had started heckling almost immediately, but in this hushed, under their breath, totally bitchy sort of way that grated on every one of Kellee's nerves. They responded when she spoke, complimented her new sweats, mentioned how they missed her husband, but they seemed to be giving her room. Not, like, polite room, but like she had a fucking plague. She'd tried testing it by heading almost to the middle and trying a machine, even though it burned her legs to use it, and sure enough, they started to float away.

"Fucking bitches," she mumbled under her breath, puffing between exertion. She did notice some guys, black guys, had drifted near her, likely to fill the space. Probably boyfriends and husbands to keep whitey away. Just... ignore them, she guessed. Kellee just focused on her current exercise, working her legs against the machine and wishing that she hadn't set the weight to "pre-accident." Way more work than she'd anticipated, to say the least.

It was so typical for someone with a racist friend or relative to say "It wasn't ME!" when they either stood by and said nothing, or simply played along which had the effect of enabling and egging them on to do it even more. It made them just as guilty even if their own feelings were not that there was any racial superiority or inferiority that could or should have been pointed out. So while Kellee may have been down with the homeboys, she gave no indication of that when she and her husband went there and showed off at every opportunity. Spencer had definitely set local records on the machines and had more muscle mass than any other single gym rat with a pair of balls, but couldn't see past his nose that it had nothing to do with his skin color.

Nobody had forgotten it, and when the enabler showed up without him in tow, there was no need to try to tiptoe around their contempt for her. At least with her husband being around, they got the strong sense that it would cause a scene if anyone challenged him, in the sarcastic and aggressive way they felt like; "Uh, excuse me, SIR, is there a problem here? You seem to be having involuntary muscle spasms in your face whenever you look in our direction." They had no way of knowing if he was just a steroid junkie so he could easily fly off the handle and hurt someone before being taken down and that wasn't worth it. They didn't want to be the on the news promoting even more white supremacists who martyred themselves for the sake of their cause.

This was Kellee's punishment for being unwilling to curb her husband's bad behavior. Weren't women supposed to nag their men to change? That did not make it seem like she was open-minded and did not share his views. It made her an even bigger target of the acrimony felt by the black men who, in perhaps a counter-intuitively and equally unhelpful fashion, sought to hurt white men back by getting to them through their white women. Any fertile white womb they could fill with black seed both prevented the already majority white population from expanding and increased the number of darker-skinned minorities at the same time. Seemed like a win-win even if it meant they were no better than the intolerant whites they were struggling against, and actually added sexism to the mix, which should have put both black and white women off of them if they knew that was motivating these immature guys who couldn't understand how society or conflict resolution worked.

With the message loud and clear that she was not someone anyone cared to associate with and her refusing to take the hint and bugger off somewhere else, a different approach seemed to be needed. It was not intended to come across as intimidating, but a handful of the black men looking like they had either just come from, or were about to be on their way to basketball practice, took up spots at the various machines directly adjacent to her. They didn't just notice her return after an absence, they could see the weight gain in her, and frankly, they had a certain enjoyment for hearing white women mouth off at them in bed, so now that her proportions were a bit more eye-catching (in a good way), she became the subject of even more fantasies about punishing her for her behavior before and teaching her how to get along better with other cultures.

"You know, since you've been gone, the gym's policies have changed a bit. Just FYI. Your man won't be able to conduct himself in the same way as before. You may not have gotten to see what he got up to in the locker room but, uh, I take it it never came up if you've still got the nerve to show up here even without him." one of them spoke up. They gave no indication that they knew what had caused the couple's absence nor why it was without her husband that she had finally returned.

"And as you may have noticed, the demographics have changed quite a bit around here." he pointed out the conspicuous lack of light skin in the gym and the greater proportion of dark skin. "Seems like other folks who shared his sentiments got the message and took their business elsewhere. So you can understand, we hope, why that's something we thought ought to be brought to your attention." he finally laid bare the fact that they were all convinced that she was a stone-cold racist bitch. It was her time to object, to correct them and set the record straight. There wasn't another gym on that entire side of town, so not only would it be inconvenient, it would be damaging to her pride to have to feel segregated in this way. The men hoped the irony of such a thing would not be lost on her since their parents and grandparents were from eras of enforced segregation.

The voice made Kellee jump. She'd been getting into the zone, listening to some music that she had pumping through, focused on the channeling her anger and frustration into her movements (all her frustration, actually, which meant she'd been really getting into the motions and things had been starting to move. Admittedly Kellee didn't have a lot of chest too move, but, well, what could had shifted at least a little). She turned to look at the guy, her immediate rejection rising up almost on instinct. Spencer would have killed her if she talked casually to one of the gym monkeys, and the one time she'd been polite to one he'd teased her for days, suggesting that she could play find the banana if she wanted.

The sex had been really hard that night...

Policies and, oh shit. Kellee's green eyes widened as he explained. What. The fuck. Had Spencer been doing in the locker room? "I'm sure he, ah, didn't---' she began, only to sigh. He did. They knew it. She knew it. She licked her lips, looking away just as they started talking about demographics. They'd paid up for a year's worth of membership and they were only a few months in. Even barring the inconvenience and the gall of switching, they just outright couldn't afford it, not while dealing with medical bills. They weren't, like, in trouble, but something like that just wouldn't fly.

"Ah, that, uh, that's definitely, like, a change," she said, slicing back some red hair, flushing, the color filling some of the area between freckles. "But, ok, so, I, like, know we kinda... sucked in the past. Spencer thought he was being...," she looked around, "funny." Swallowed. "But, yeah, I'm, like, not like that. And I totally told him to stop," a few times, sometimes while laughing. "I promise it'll be cool. I just... wanna exercise," and she gave a few reps, the weights almost yanking her off in her sudden movement.

"So you knew he had problems, and when he didn't stop, you just put up with it?" the black man questioned her. It really wasn't his place to do so but she certainly didn't know and initially refused to believe that her husband had been quite problematic for them, but did accept it when it became undeniable. "Call me crazy but that sounds a lot like you ARE 'like that', and a few words aren't going to make things better." he frowned. It wasn't anger, it was disappointment. They expected that kind of meat-headed immaturity from white men, but it was harder to deal with when those sentiments were coming from the females. The fairer sex, the more compassionate, maternal, and empathetic ones that were supposed to be above that petty bullshit, it was so disappointing for her to not rise above it even if she disapproved of her husband's way.

"So if you don't want us to make a complaint to the management, we want an apology that isn't just empty words." he didn't want it to sound like a threat but she was definitely not welcome there and nobody was just willing to give her a second chance without her earning it. Nor would she have a clean slate once she did. She'd just earn a chance to stop looking like a snooty racist bitch in their eyes and not have them petition for her removal from the gym per the new policies her husband had been the sole motivation for inspiring. They knew memberships were non-refundable so she'd be out several hundred dollars and have not so much as a consolation prize to walk away with. But actions had consequences and even inaction counted against her there.

"What's it going to be? I haven't even heard the words 'I'm sorry'. You really think you did nothing wrong? That's some next-level white privilege there, and you want us to think it's 'cool'? Do you even hear yourself when you talk?" he was now showing actual offense at her callous attempt to brush them off. "This is why we have a problem and aren't going to stand for anyone else trying to pull this kind of stunt in here. All it takes are three complaints, and every person in here is willing to do that right this minute. You do the math." he gave her an ultimatum. She was going to have to put up or shut up. If she was going to be an accessory to her husband's attempts to humiliate them, she was going to have to endure some humiliation of her own to make amends.

What was with the questions? Kellee almost started, mouth falling slightly open. It wasn't like she had been the one saying those things. Sure ,she laughed at them, and, well, out of hearing she might have repeated a few of the terms, but only to Spencer, definitely not to anyone else. And his insistence had her looking even more shocked, fighting the urge to cry. She was being perfectly nice!

"I said I'm---" she started, only to pause as they kept demanding, frowning. She had apologized, hadn't she? Kellee was sure she had, and his mention of how she spoke had her nearly glaring. That sounded almost agist, which was almost hilarious considering the whole situation. And to insist on complaining!

"I haven't said anything offensive!" she insisted, stopping her motions and just outright glaring at them. "I'm just trying to do my own thing with a gym membership that I totally paid for!" she felt like crying, or yelling, or calling Spencer. But of course she couldn't, and even if she could, it wasn't like he could do anything in his current condition. Moisture started gathering in her eyes, Kellee definitely feeling bullied right now.

"Look, I'm sorry, okay? It's not like I can change the past or anything, and like I said: I told him it was a bad idea," she would not cry. "I just wanna exercise, okay?" She almost wanted to demand to be left alone, and tried just turning back to exercise, hoping they'd leave her be.

This girl clearly hadn't had her eyes opened fully to reality. Nothing said by the black men had been remotely ageist, or sexist. She was refusing to admit how much hurt she even could have inflicted, as though they were meant to brush it aside like water off a duck's back when they have had to endure a lifetime of racist harassment that she was too self-centered to even acknowledge. That wasn't going to fly. "I thought I had said we don't want empty apologies." he crossed his arms now, refusing to back down and let her just pretend she was above all of that when she was the cause of it.

"You can't change the past, but you can change the future. How about instead of ignoring the problem and pretending it doesn't exist, and that you're not contributing to it, you own up to your mistakes and show everyone here you're not just as bad as the man you married, who picks fights in the locker room because he's got bigger everything, except," he looked around, smiling confidently as all the other black men grinned and nodded, knowing where he was going with it, "where it really counts."

The challenge to her husband's manhood ought to shock her out of her passivity. They knew nothing of the accident or scope of his injuries and while she was minimally trying to defend her husband with a lackadaisical 'oh, it wasn't that bad' reminiscent of Trump defenders' pathetic rhetoric, they believed she was being insincere on the whole and would show her true colors once the dark truth came to light. Some of the other women of color were now watching, satisfied smiles on their faces as they looked on with interest, seeing how whitey would clap back against her challengers. Was her pride strong enough that she would try to show them how far she would go to prove she was in the right somehow, even when deep down she knew it was bullshit, and they knew it from the start?

"What do you want?" Kellee almost demanded, growing increasingly frustrated .They'd just said that they hadn't even heard her say sorry, and she had been making it quite clear that she just wanted to leave well enough alone. That was changing the way things were going, right? It hadn't been her starting fights in the locker room after all.

Though, ugh, had he really been doing that? Kellee couldn't help but feel disappointed in hearing so. They were supposed to be better than that. She could more or less ignore the jab about Spenser's dick size. She knew full well that six and a half inches was quite respectable; it certainly fulfilled all her needs. Well, it did when Spenser was actually up for it, which hadn't been lately, but that was besides the point.

"I apologize, admitted Spenser was a bit of a dick, and I said I just wanna exercise in peace!" said Kellee, feeling some of the tears starting to fall. She gestured, almost frantically. "What am I supposed to do? Offer to go into the locker room and play nice or something?" She had purposefully said that as being utterly ridiculous, which she was already fighting the urge to start almost hysterically laughing. Or potentially seeing the management, because this definitely had to count as harassment.

At least she had come to the point of asking them what they wanted from her. "Now we're getting somewhere, at least." the black man smiled, standing up straighter rather than peering down, easily half a foot taller than her. "You look like you're still able to feel shame for things you've done. Unlike a certain husband that grabbed one of my homegirl's asses when you weren't looking. I figured you wouldn't want to hear about that one until you were in a more apologetic mood and acknowledged that he was out of line on a bunch of things." he smirked. If the other revelations were believed by her, surely something that would now give her reason to actually feel personally affected by Spencer's activities, and to suspect infidelity on top of that.

He continued, demonstrating that he was likely a psychology major, "But it shouldn't be any surprise. Someone who works that hard to show off, and treats a certain demographic in that way, usually means there's something going on there that they like, but they're too afraid to admit it. Question is, does that apply to you too?" he raised an eyebrow. "Or are you happy to say that you're a friend to the black community, loud and proud, with no reservations?" he challenged her to be better than her husband, in so many ways.

With all her husband's dirty laundry laid bare, and the entire gym either listening intently or pretending not to, she could either accepting their offer of a potential reconciliation and friendship, or let the hurt she likely felt make her break down and cry. In either case, she would be primed to need a shoulder to cry on that she was not going to be able to find at home. If they could drive a wedge between her and her insufferable husband, and become her source of comfort...the possibilities were very intriguing. And if she was seemingly satisfied with average joe penis size, she would be floored if she saw what they were packing, and more, when they showed her how to use them.

"He what?" said Kellee, green eyes widening. Bad enough he'd apparently been a racist jerk, but he'd actually started hitting on the women? not only that, but on black women?! What about being ginger proud? It had been a whole thing with them! They both had red hair and had bonded over it over some of their earlier dates. Now that they'd been married, there had been a lot of talk about having kids to pass it on, though that had been before the accident. And all that time he'd been... been sexually assaulting other women?

"Trust me, he will not be getting away with that," she insisted, eyes flashing with an anger that matched her hair color. "He was way out of line there. Not that I should be surprised..." she felt a huge burst of guilt then. Had she essentially let that happen? She'd laughed off his other behavior, not really stood against him. This almost felt like a sort of punishment for that. It was showing a whole different side to Spenser, one that Kellee definitely didn't like.

'What? No! That's---okay, yeah, I'm all, like, proud of being a redhead and all, but I'm totally a friend to the black community! Seriously," she nodded her head, "I promise i won't let him get away with this. I know it's probably, like, really selfish to not see it until now, but we were completely out of line," she actually meant it. Kellee rose from her machine. "Seriously, what can I do to show I mean it?" Because she was totally ready to do it.

Even if it was, well, at least a little bit to spite her apparently racist, philandering, asshole husband.

Her reaction was priceless. The hook had caught the bait. "You want to show it? Maybe you can make a gesture of good will at a gathering of ours tomorrow. Show that a young white woman isn't afraid of being in a big group of black men, so the perception of us being predatory and out for blood can be diminished. That sounds fair for egging on the kind of behavior your husband showed toward us and didn't have any societal repercussions towards white folks for doing." he invited her.

"He's exaggerating." one of the black women finally piped up, coming up from behind Kellee. "I'm the one your husband pinched on the ass, by the way." she added, just to make sure Kellee knew she really ought to take what this woman was saying seriously. "It's more of a party than a gathering, but there's going to be some video. It would be nice to some more of other ethnic groups there besides us, help promote a spirit of diversity being together without animosity. If you're on MeetUp you can get the time and location." she explained, holding up her phone to invite Kellee to download the app and accept the invitation on it. "There'll be a big pool so bring a bathing suit if you're planning to show up. Might be able to salvage your image around here if you're really serious about anything you're saying. And tell your husband I've felt stronger hands from my toddler niece." she smirked.

The men backed off, letting the gentler tone and common sex of the black woman who had taken charge of the conversation have Kellee's full attention. It was so amusing to them seeing her melt down like that and they had a hard time keeping a straight face but they managed it. There was something so gratifying about making a white woman ashamed of her whiteness, and the windfall of benefits they could reap from a major conversion once she became down with the swirl. They might have have to do something among themselves to decide who got first dibs on her. Though if it were literal dick-measuring, the one who spoke to her first would win that contest.

A gathering? There was a very strongly implied "without your husband" in there that did make Kellee a little nervous. Since getting married, she'd hardly gone out without Spenser, save for, like, trips to the gym like this and to hang out with girlfriends every once in a while. But he had been telling her to get out and enjoy herself more often, and this would definitely be one way of doing it.

to her shock, one of the women, who'd she'd become convinced totally despised her, spoke up. That actually had Kellee starting and turning to her. "Oh yeah, I'm on that," she said, shrugging, "we use it all the time..." she quickly flicked through, nodding," so, yeah, I can totally be there," she let out a slight laugh, "though I don't know how well my bathing suits fit right now..." she definitely wasn't going to go further than that. She did have to snort at the comment regarding Spenser's slap. Though, at least he had enough good taste to pinch one of the hot black girl's asses. Kellee entered all the necessary info into the app, nodded, and turned back to her workout.

Being in a swimsuit was going to suck, but she'd manage somehow. Part of her was almost tempted to go out and buy another one, but she definitely didn't have the time, and there was literally nothing worse than shopping for clothes when you'd just put on some weight. Kellee let her thoughts wander a bit as she slowed down her workout, noticing that at least a few of the others were being nicer to her, if not quite amiable or whatever. She mostly just did what she'd wanted from the start: focused on her workout. Soon she was done, showered, and heading home.

Where she had the fight from hell with Spenser. Not quite yelling and screaming, because they didn't do that, but he'd finally dropped some of his facade, throwing out "niggers" like it was his new favorite word. When Kellee finally ended by saying that she was going to go to a party with them to make up for it, he'd coldly told her she'd make a nice 'nigger slut" before heading off to bed.

More determined than ever, Kellee woke up early to get ready. Get dressed, get things together. Her suit wasn't the most
prUsKkR.jpg
, but it was alright. The sides dug in a bit, and a little more of her butt showed out the back then she was really comfortable ,but it would work. She added some jewelry and a simple wraparound, telling Spenser where she'd be when she headed out. He was much more apologetic, insisting that he wasn't like that and that this was probably a good idea. Still pissed, Kellee had just "uh huh" in response ,before heading to the party, trying to tell herself she was going to enjoy this and it wasn't going to just come off like some sort of test or audition or something.

The attitude of the black men who were going to be at that party was something that the black woman that had spoken to Kellee had a conflicted opinion on; they obviously had their eyes on the white woman's body in a way they wouldn't be able to look at her or any other dark-skinned woman, which made them jealous and angry that the men who looked like them were always looking to 'trade up'. But one other hand, these women were just as petty and liked seeing white women taken down a peg for their snooty, privileged, shit-eating attitude. So it was both gratifying but also irritating that she had helped these brothas rope a white woman into their little game, knowing the outcome. At least these weren't the type of guys to develop lasting relationships with anyway. Frankly the black woman would have gone out with a very progressive white man in a heartbeat since she knew that was the type of person who would treat her right, and as an equal, and not be emotionally immature like her brother, one of the alpha males in the gym. Her doing that favor for him in particular, getting Kellee to show up to the party out of white guilt, was fine with her.

The party was at a large house that looked like it belonged to a rapper. It did, but it wasn't their primary residence, it was mainly used for shooting videos and hosting parties. The type of place that would be blasting music that Kellee probably found distasteful but easy to tune out since it was all just noise to most people not accustomed to anything beyond that. The smell of weed would be pronounced as well, though they still managed to keep from being seen overtly by anyone who wasn't participating. But the pool was immaculate, there were dozens of coolers full of refreshments of all sorts, and women of all kinds were lounging or swimming in swimwear that might have given Kellee's a run for its money. Some were hanging on the arms of men with much darker skin, smiling in a way that made it hard to tell if they were genuinely happy to be with them or just thinking about how much they were going to be paid or otherwise compensated for their time.

The black woman that had invited Kellee saw her when she arrived and waved. "Why don't you mingle a little? Prove you're not scared to talk to some strangers who don't look like you." she suggested. "Any opportunity for self-improvement should be looked at favorably, right?" she gave Kellee a warm smile. As though Kellee's mere presence there had earned her that woman's forgiveness. She had tastefully not asked Kellee how her interaction with her husband had gone, but the fact that Kellee was here, meaning she had either defied her husband or was now sneaking around behind his back, indicated that she was well on her way to what her brother had in mind for the gorgeous young redhead.

There wasn't a lot of shade to be had surprisingly, so the entire pool area was very sunny. Going inside would make the smell of marijuana overwhelming, so whatever few areas around the side of the house where it didn't seem like there were many people would be the only place Kellee could go for privacy if she was tired of being looked at by the dozens of eyes sizing her up like a piece of meat. This was the intent behind having her there, giving every black man at the party the chance to see her so exposed, make her feel uncomfortable, but then also act the part of the charming gentlemen to sweep her off her feet and, when the moment presented itself, show her what she was missing by sticking with her husband's average-sized pecker.

Kellee almost heaved a sigh of relief at seeing a friendly face. She smiled and waved, heading over to the other girl. The suggestion had her rolling her eyes. "I'm here, aren't I?" she pointed out. "I can talk to people," and she had been at least passingly good at it before she'd met Spenser, still was, just, well, not with people like this. Kellee couldn't help but wonder if she should try different bits of conversation or just be friendly or what. She did mingle with the woman who invited her for a bit, before venturing out on her own.

The sun sucked. Kellee was all natural redhead (including downstairs, which had been recently trimmed for her new suit), which meant pale with a high tendency toward freckling. Already she'd started, while attempting conversation with mixed results. Some people were obviously still pissed. A lot of the guys eyeballed her like she was a fine cut of meat, making her incredibly self conscious of her flaring hips and slightly more jiggly than normal ass. She was working on it though, and that's what mattered. At least a few cared about that.

Less so her need to get out of the side. Inside sucked: she'd never been a fan of weed, even though she'd tried it and could see the appeal. She tried sidling around, grabbing a drink and looking for open spots. This was definitely making her feel out of place, like the only gazelle at a lion herd or, well, one of the only white girls at a black party. She thought she saw some others... mostly just women, and mostly all but draped on guys. Weird, but quite a few had this noticeable tattoo: a black spade with a Q set in the middle. Usually on, like, their lower back or abdomen or ankle. As Kellee watched one girl arch up to kiss her man, she actually saw one on her ass. "Wow," she mouthed, taking a sip of her drink. Must be a club thing.

Maybe that's what she needed to do next? Get their little tatt to show that she was accepting? She'd always thought it would be kinda nice, though she'd wanted something more colorful. Still, maybe an ankle or something... she absently debated it while trying to drift to one of the least heavy smelling areas.

Even if Kellee had asked, nobody would have been honest with her about what the Queen of Spades tattoo really meant. They would have said it was some kind of gang sign to indicate membership, just to tease her. Besides, telling her now might have frightened her off of giving it a try, and becoming so enamored with it that she would volunteer to get one on her own.

Though there were many black women in attendance, none were seemingly coupled with another man, not even one of a different ethnicity like the numerous dark-skinned men had in the women clinging to them and sporting the tattoos.

While there was some heavy petting and visible tongue kissing, nobody was topless or actively fucking in any public areas. It would be hard to imagine what was going on indoors, as things were probably much less restricted out there. But behind the house it appeared, at least from the angle obscuring the shady area, Kelle might have a bit of solitude to absorb things and think about what problems she had with those people's accusations and whether they were right and she just didn't want to admit she had a few hangups based on race. Although, given some of their attitudes, she may have been right in a few specific instances, but not as an overarching rule.

Her assumption about a safe space within the party grounds, however, was about to lead her into a very dark place, figuratively and literally. Turning the corner, she would find a breezeway under a small arch, a blessed shelter from the sun and feeling much cooler than the outside temperature. If she ventured forth, however, she would see that it clearly wasn't just her that had sought some privacy outside the house.

A black man who might have given her husband a run for his money muscle-wise was getting blown by a petite Asian girl. While his trunks were on the ground under him, curiously the Asian girl's bathing suit was nowhere to be found. Almost like this wasn't just a spur of the moment thing, at least maybe not on her part, though no tattoo was visible from that angle. But that wasn't the sort of thing that would likely have gotten Kellee's attention. It may have been the black man's baker's-dozen-inches long cock bobbing up and down in the Asian girl's face as she playfully batted at it with her hands like a cat with a toy. The Asian girl was so transfixed with it she didn't react to Kelle in any way at all, even to any noises made by the intruding voyeur. The black man, however, did notice her and rather than say anything he just turned his head toward her, winked, and gave her a kiss, then waggled his tongue between his lips at her, as if believing that kind of vulgar gesture would entice her to join them on the spot.

The breezeway felt like sanctuary after all her wandering and the sheer heat of it all, from the sun threatening to super-freckle her skin to the hot-house they'd set up inside. Finding it tucked away made Kellee sigh with relief, all but scurrying toward it. Kellee already started mentally making some plans. Hang out here for a bit to steady herself, maybe check her phone. Then head back, find the actual pool, swim a bit, chat a bit more hopefully with the hostess again, then get out of here and rub it in Spenser's face where she'd been. Sounded awesome.

But she really should've figured that an out of the way spot like this would be used for... well, what it was being used for. Kellee flushed, the red filling in some of her freckles. But just as she was about to turn away, maybe mumble an apology, she saw it. Green eyes clapped on the truly massive member the guy boasted, widening immediately. "Oh, my God,' she said before she could stop herself, snapping a hand up to her mouth. That was... ridiculously huge. Kellee would've assumed it was fake if it wasn't right in front of her face! The cute little Asian would be, like, one quarter filled by this thing. Hell, Kellee would strain to fit that inside her, probably couldn't. The huge guy was just...

God, he looked impressive.

Kellee had never considered herself a size queen, as Spenser had always done it, but she couldn't help but wonder. The Asian couldn't even really fit that in her mouth. How did that---what would that feel like inside? The guy must've noticed, because he made a lewd gesture that had had Kellee squeaking again. "Excuse me," she all but squeaked, dashing away into the party proper, not really looking or caring where she was going so long as it was away from this embarrassing situation, though finding someone she recognized would be a plus.

Before Kelly could get far, she'd find herself, in a distracted rush, running headlong into the chest of the man who had first approached her at the gym, in a pair of tight trunks, shirtless and glistening in the sun. "Oh, hey." he smiled, despite her just having headbutted him in the chest. "Sorry about giving you a hard time yesterday. I misjudged you, you had a lot of class coming here even after all that. I'm impressed." he apologized and complimented her. "And you look amazing in that swimsuit. I really dig those beads." he made a flattering but non-sexual comment about her figure and attire, nothing so overtly demanding that she prove she wasn't racist by showing him a good time. But he could tell she was already hot and bothered. That friend of his had clearly already been seen by her, which was part of their plan, though exactly when it would happen was unknown, but Kelly's complexion and her not seeming to be down with 420 made them think she'd seek shelter in that exact location eventually.

"Would you like to grab a drink with me? I know another shady spot we can go to if that one is...heh heh...ocupado." he winked, as there were now some audible grunts and groans coming from the breezeway right over Kellee's shoulder. Getting her alone with him, and he'd won first dibs anyway, was probably all he would need to seal the deal. With or without liquid courage in her, he knew how to charm and had the body and package to back it up. "A lot of us were really happy you showed, it gives us hope that things will keep getting better, not just here but everywhere. Even someone hateful, if they can learn from their mistakes and better themselves, deserves understanding and a second chance. You think your husband might ever come around off his high horse?" he started to sound doubtful there, and didn't try to hide it, but could read from her expression that she was pretty sure the answer was 'no', and that he knew it was 'no' but still felt obligated to ask her in good faith.

Great, because encountering a pair of.... lovers hadn't been embarrassing enough, she now had to run into---oh God, was that the guy from yesterday? Kellee flushed, immediately sputtering apologies and looking for an exit strategy. The last thing she needed was for the guy to bully her right now because omigod, her mind was about to explode and she could not believe what she'd just seen. But apologies and exits drew short as he apologized instead, making Kellee start.

She.... had not expected that. Nor the compliment to follow, since it wasn't about her ass or how hot she looked. "Oh, thanks. I mean, most people here look pretty amazing though, present company included,' and of course she went to Big Dick Guy. Oh God. She swallowed, shifting, mind still whirring, trying to figure all that out. Since she was distracted, she didn't think twice about the guy essentially doing the party version of asking a girl out. Normally Kellee would've probably declined, being married and all, but normally she wasn't flustered to the extreme.

"Oh, it's very occupied," she said, widening those green eyes. "That's like, wow, you would not believe---but I am totally not gonna say that," she sliced back some hair, bobbing her head. She had to blurt a laugh at his last question, before realizing that he might actually have been serious. "Yeah, no, I mean, maybe?" she said, fluttering a hand. "We actually got into a fight about me coming here, but I was kinda like, screw him. I said I'd do it, and I wanted to prove I'm cool with everybody here," she gestured, before slicing back hair.

"I could really use that drink,' she admitted. "There's---yeah, it was---something else." she gestured back the way she'd came, and then immediately started looking for the closest bar. Getting a drink and getting away sounded amazing, even if it was with a strange man.

Wasn't like he was packing a club in his trunks too.

He had to tuck his manhood between his legs somewhat and keep his cool in order not to have it bulge noticeably in his tight trunks. No sense scaring her off. He wanted her to be curious enough to ask for a peek under the hood or, even better, if she boldly pulled them down herself.

The only open bar was inside the house, so they would have to settle for bottled drinks in the ice chests, though there were plenty of options, from one end of the high-alcohol content to the wine coolers and alco-pops that were so popular among the ladies her age. For the sake of his pride, though, he wanted to seduce her without the need of any alcohol inhibiting her decision-making.

"My name's Lawrence, by the way. You're Kellee, as I understand, from the MeetUp invitation?" he wanted to be certain to have her name correct, as being able to use her name would increase the likelihood she would be more receptive to his advances. Having someone's name was a disarming tactic in settings like that. Make them feel special compared to anyone else there.

He helped himself to a Heineken and took a moderate swig. He had a high alcohol tolerance and it wouldn't be easy to affect his ability to perform with even a few of them. He showed her to an area blocked off by a gate that looked like it would be locked but it wasn't, though nobody else seemed interested in going there or asking where they were going. Nice and private, just as he wanted. It was shady there, and a bit narrow at first but it widened out and deposited them in a small patio with a hot tub that looked like it was not yet fully installed and so not filled with any water, hot or otherwise. But it still had some seats in it, and there weren't any first-floor windows for anyone to spy on them from. He climbed into it and motioned for her to sit across from him, with the sun blocked by the three-story house and giving them a pleasant amount of shade.

"Taking a stand against your man when he's so physical, that's pretty bold, and I'm happy to see you didn't leave your house with a black eye for it. I don't mean to pry but it sounds like that must have caused some issues that you'll need to deal with when you get home. He's probably going to be accusing you of messing around with us behind his back. Not that he's really one to talk, I mean, I can't say for sure but I wouldn't really be surprised if my sister wasn't the first girl he tried to fool around with. Doesn't seem fair that you had to put up with his rhetoric and then have him be a total hypocrite about it. I wouldn't blame you if you...wanted to get a little payback." he finished his beer and relaxed, letting the outline of his manhood become prominent as it bulged down his left leg, swelling the tight trunks to the point where it nearly poked the head out past the tip of the trunk leg.

Kellee eventually located the various chests of ice, half berating herself for thinking there would be something more. a fruity wine cooler with moderately low alcohol content would be best for her, though she'd probably just catch and Uber or Lyft to get him instead of worrying about driving herself. She mostly just wanted something to take the nerves off, and having a drink gave her something to focus on.

Much like the conversation with Lawrence. "Yep, Kellee Andrews. That's Kellee with two 'L's' and two 'E's, 'cuz my mommy wanted to make sure I was special," she replied cheerily enough, bobbing her head. "Sister tell you the name from the invite or something?" Plus her name had drifted through the gym, if only because of Spenser's antics (and admittedly because she was a smoking hot redhead, something she only seemed dimly aware of herself).

Removing the top and then taking a swig of her drink, Kellee followed Lawrence. It did bug her a bit to head off alone ,but at least nobody else would likely bother them. Plus Lawrence seemed cool, and the drink he'd helped her get had been sealed, so no funny business there. She took another sip, glad for the relative safety. "Kinda wish the tub had water," she admitted, though she stepped in it all the same, absently kicking her feet against it. She did shift to make sure the shade was covering her. "Ginger," she said with a rueful smile, "it's like a vampire but with less sparkles."

Giggling, she took another sip, before listening to Lawrence compliment her. She rolled her eyes. "He may come off like that, but he's never done anything like that to me. Pretty sure he wouldn't even spank me if I asked for it," she took another sip. As for the bit about payback... part of Kellee wondered. And her mind wandered toward that cock. "Yeah, but one of us has to take the high road. Though there was---well, let's just say the guy I saw was almost big enough to make me wonder. Like, yeah, not going there," she took another sip, but dared look down. Was... was that... was Lawrence nearly as big? Why would he be even remotely hard though?

"Did he try to deny it? And then admitted to it when you pressed him?" Lawrence asked. "That's a bad sign. Like, a real red flag. If it was just a one-time thing, they usually admit to it right away and promise not to do it again. Denying it altogether means there's a good chance it's been a repeat incident and he got bold enough to think he could keep getting away with it. Let me guess-he got mad at YOU about it, right? Because now he knows he has to either stop it or be more careful about it. And if he does stop it, that's going to make him resentful and probably very tense. Maybe taking a break, not going home for a while, would be a good idea. Remind him of what he stands to lose. If he doesn't change his ways, you might have found out you dodged a bullet. You're still young, you're still unbelievably gorgeous, you're not in that same mindset as him and have to break out of it. You deserve a whole hell of a lot better. I know guys younger than him that are a decade more mature, that's for sure." Lawrence was amazingly insightful and experienced with this kind of psychological profile, having studied it greatly. It was partly because of how it gave him an advantage in alluring women, showing them all the flaws in their men and making them more drawn to him and his big...brain.

"Taking the high road doesn't mean not exploring other options, especially not out of spite, it can be done with a completely rational motivation. Consider the consequences of staying and the worst case scenario. Then consider the consequences of finding someone new and the best case scenario there. Sometimes you have to take a leap of faith to find out the answer to a question you're afraid to ask...or afraid to find out the answer to." he scooted closer to her, knowing he had to be having a big effect on her. And with his bulge growing even more prominent there, she had to be overwhelmed with curiosity. The other guy would have had to share his cock with both girls, but with Lawrence, Kellee had him all to herself, with nobody around. No one would ever know if she just took a peek...or gave it a little touch, right?

Did he? Kellee tried to remember, crinkling her brow and tilting her head. She couldn't quite remember, and while she was thinking, Lawrence kept pressing. The bit about being mad at her did sound familiar though, and she nodded as he said that, pausing to slice some more hair behind an ear. The further suggestions had her frowning, looking down at her drink. It almost sounded like Lawrence was suggesting that she and Spenser take a break or something, even separate. Part of her had wondered after last night, since that had definitely been a side of him that she hadn't appreciated. But...

"He kinda was better about it today, said he understood," she pointed out, adding a slight shrug. Lawrence did make a lot of sense, she had to admit. Still, it also sounded a lot like the kind of stuff a guy said when he wanted to get into your pants. Sure, it had been a while since Kellee had dealt with the smooth players from college and whatnot, but Lawrence definitely sounded like he would've went right along with them. Which did mean he was a lot smarter than Spenser had figured, that much was certain. It only really confirmed that Kellee was doing the right thing in coming here and doing all this.

His movements made her glance down, but she immediately yanked her eyes up, flushing. He did look rather... well equipped. Definitely moreso than Spenser, though she didn't know if he'd match the other guy or not. Sure, there was an easy way to find out, but... "I really can't cheat on Spenser, especially now. Like, he just got in the wreck," a few months ago, "and we said we'd be together until forever, you know?" She smiled slightly, obviously still at least a little in love with him, or at least remembering what it had been like when they'd been very much in love. Kellee took another drink, looking back toward the party. She still didn't really want to head off that way, so she wasn't exactly scurrying off or anything.

He could see her struggling once again to deny what was so plain in front of her face. "It sounds like he wasn't really the person you thought he was when you married him, though. That alone should give a person in your position pause to consider things. How do you imagine he would have reacted if he hadn't been in bad shape from the wreck? Not to belabor it more than it needs, but he took a swing at me in the locker room once. I'd hate to see you show up to the gym with a broken arm or a black eye next time. I'm genuinely concerned, Kellee." he scooted just incrementally closer. "Forever's a long time to pretend you didn't make a mistake. Or to put on a smile to make everyone think you're happy when you're full of regrets." he gave a sincere emotional appeal and gambled quite a bit on that. To him, the verbal bashing of Spencer had the white brute up against the ropes and Kellee the referee had to decide whether to call time or let Spencer knock him out of the ring.

"Would it really be so bad? I may have mentioned, I'm a psychology major, and marrying younger is overwhelmingly a factor in unsuccessful relationships. Not least of all because of issues related to sex. Having only one partner for the rest of a person's life is almost unheard of. Clearly Spencer not being able to keep his hands to himself means he can't handle that kind of commitment. Either he gets that outlet he's craving, and you both agree on having an open marriage, or I'd bet a year's salary that it won't last anyway. Getting a little head start on the former might even give you some perspective on negotiating that with him. He doesn't have to be the only one to benefit from exploration outside of your marital bed." he reasoned. It was perfectly sound, almost clinical, with just a faint tinge of 'and my benefit too' coming through.

"Did you wonder why he had his eyes on the dark meat at the gym? I doubt you would have been fixated on a detail like that at the time but it's worth questioning. And I can tell you're curious about the other side of that, too. You're shy about opening up to a new experience when it's all traditional, marriage vows, what would your parents say, blah blah." he smiled, knowingly, not letting her get away with hiding her intense reaction to seeing what she had earlier. "I know it's not just because of the color of my skin, you're better than that. But if you were completely satisfied, and truly believed it was going to stay that way, you wouldn't be blushing the way you are now. I can practically feel your pulse from here. We don't have to...you know, right here. But I want you to ask me. Tell me what you want, just to show you what you're dying to find out." he dared her to make the move, fully willing to go as far or near as she could allow herself.

Again, Kellee found herself rolling her eyes. "it's fine, really," she insisted. "He might be a total ass in the gym and all, but he's usually not like that," she didn't really want to belabor the point, particularly since she wasn't entirely comfortable with completely bashing her husband. Yeah, he'd been a jerk lately, but they'd been really happy before that. He took good care of her in all the ways that really mattered, and she loved him, even with all his flaws. She just... wished she'd known about the flaws ahead of time. "If things get worse, then I'll do something," though she wasn't even wholly certain of that. Kellee did have at least some iota of the traditional in her. Plus, well, she kinda felt guilty about being perfectly healthy while Spenser was like this, likely forever. Like it should've happened to her instead. Though he really could and should get a different job; he was apparently working on it.

The mention of sex had Kellee flushing a little. She definitely didn't want to go there. She might've with the nice woman who'd invited her here, but while Lawrence was super cool, he was also a guy she wasn't married to. Of course, she realized that the silence that followed his comments regarding their unhappy sex life or the idea of having an open marriage. God, she wished that last didn't have a slight twinge of appeal.

"It has been... a bit of a dry spell,' she admitted, shifting. "Like, I saw this guy---" she paused again, but just rolled her eyes, "he had, like, his super big dick out. Too big to be allowed," she held her hands up to indicate, ironically coming just a little short," and, like, this Asian was practically gobbling it up like it was her favorite candy." She took another drink. "It was, like, pretty hot and all? So, yeah, I'm obviously kinda curious. But, it's kinda like I said," she shrugged, "I can't cheat on Spenser. It would be wrong and stuff. Even if you are cool." Kellee giggled. "Besides, it's not like you've got a super big dick too. I mean, this guy was stupid big. Way too big to be allowed. I'd have thought it was fake if I hadn't been, like, five feet from it."

Damn. She was certainly principled, more than really ought to have been healthy for someone having seen the worst side of the person she married. But this line of picking up on her wouldn't bear fruit the way he had hoped. If she had been black, he'd already be balls-deep in her, but he had already mentioned it, she was set in her ways and couldn't be broken out of it that easily. She did, however, open the door for something more passive, and that did give him some hope.

"Oh, I don't know about that. Not all of us are quite that gifted but when we are, we don't mind showing it off." he shifted his shorts, allowing the swollen head of his cock to poke out the bottoms, just above his knee. It was a good, solid twelve inches of material and wasn't bunched up at all, meaning from the base of his shaft, he was just over a foot long. The outline of it stretching the fabric almost to the breaking point showed that it was of healthy width and girth as well. "This look too big to be allowed, too? I can assure you it's the real deal, but you're welcome to give it a thorough examination to see for yourself." he raised an eyebrow with a sideways grin. "You got me full mast just sitting there, Kellee. Can't help it, you look so good in that bikini I would have thought you were going in for a photo shoot if I didn't already know you from elsewhere." he complimented her, though it might have sounded a little corny. He made no acknowledgement of her recent weight gain, in fact, he was more attracted to her now that it had expanded her hips and ass, two of his favorite body portions. He wouldn't have minded if she put on another 15 pounds.

The shift of course made Kellee's gaze drop. Green eyes opened wide, mouth soon dropping in response. "Oh, wow," she couldn't quite help but say, seeing the domed head peeking out through the bottoms. Not only was Lawrence pretty well endowed, but he had a pretty good looking cock too. Usually Kellee thought they looked weird and all, but maybe it was the color sor something; Lawrence's just looked a little more appealing. Probably didn't hurt that you could probably stick two Spenser's side by side and they'd maybe be close to the same size. The thought made Kellee giggle, a hand reaching up to slice back some more hair.

The compliments had her flushing and biting her lip, squirming again. "see, now I know you're just messing with me," she said. "I, like, put on some weight lately, so I look like a cow," she pinched at her hips, where there was indeed some bits. She'd barely put on enough weight to really matter, as Lawrence already knew. "And you're just like that because there's hotties all over this party," she said, pointing. She shifted, feeling a little tingly down there herself. Didn't hurt that Lawrence was sweet, decent enough looking for a black guy, and, well, that fucking dick.

She looked away again, seriously considering getting up and heading out. But she found herself looking back at the cock, speculative. "How the heck do you even deal with that thing? It looks like you need to check it as a weapon before you go places," she reached for it for a moment, then realized what she was doing. Flushing, Kellee jerked back and immediately scooted away. She all but snapped her hands to her body and took a quick, long drink. Yeah, that had definitely been way too close. No way she could explain that away to Spenser.

Back
Top Bottom