Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Naughty Journal (NSFW)

Finally some proper treatment haha. ;) Starting to belief some of the reviews slowly haha.

Decent...like the thrust...just...no spit, no slaps... this is more for her than him.

Got little time while being a nurse in these times :(
So, as a small spark of this thread...who here is a quiet lurker? Enjoying our naughtiness, maybe as a guilty pleasure?

Got little time while being a nurse in these times :(
So, as a small spark of this thread...who here is a quiet lurker? Enjoying our naughtiness, maybe as a guilty pleasure?
I have to admit that I was before today... I've definitely enjoyed all of it!

One lurker out of the shadow...welcome and thanks! Anything I can dedicate my next post to? To make you even more welcome ;)

One lurker out of the shadow...welcome and thanks! Anything I can dedicate my next post to? To make you even more welcome ;)
You are too kind! I’d love to see what your interpretation of what the perfect “good girl” should be; thank you, Miss Lidia!

Okay...So...

Honestly our newest member put me up on a huge challenge. Admittedly I won't have time for it today, yet neither do I wish to put it in a single post.

A good girl as you say consists of many things...and the perfect one is always up for discussion. But since we our going personal taste, I will make several posts about them in the near future.

For now though, I want to leave you with this as an opener;

Kneeling on the floor, I squirm. I'm fully naked, and I'm squirming for it!

I know I can easily get my release from you, I know I can easily bring the pleasure you so badly deserve.

But I'm not squirming for that...

Those words, those two words are what I'm after. And you haven't wiped that smile off of your face since you caught onto that.

Now we play this game...I'm not asking you to say it. But you're not getting away without it either.

As our anticipation both builds, you open and close your mouth multiple times. Teasing me! My aching soul, body and heart longing for the sweet and nasty things we are about to do.

But I need to hear it first.

Finally you cave, making me more of a bad girl getting her wishes than a good one. But you still call me a good girl.

But you're rewarded, as I get up from my knees you see the fire burning in my eyes. As my hands reach out to you, you know you're in for a treat. You gave me something, now you lie back and let me proof why you called me a good girl. By being very, very bad.

Just a little opener to the topic ;)

I’m usually around as well.
I’ve posted here in the past, but I’m often more quiet.

I feel for you, Lídia. I bet it is not easy being a nurse these days.
Speaking of which, I noticed we have a large amount of nurses and teachers in this site.
I wander if there is any connection with the themes we usually address here.

Oehhh one of the best ones yet. Not often that I want to watch the entire thing.

Back
Top Bottom