Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dangerously Demonic (lilbreadstick16 and Machiavelli)

She rocked slowly, trembling atop him, and he purred, a growl of desiring delight as she shuddered, her hips rolling. She was hot and wet and tight, snug around his cock as she squirmed, and then, as her orgasm faded, she collapsed down onto his chest, panting, and he smiled, fingers dancing along her back, teasing over her spine and down to her ass, which was beginning to lose the pink and shift into soft purples and blues from the bruises he'd left. He gave her butt a firm spank anyway.

Her quiet, embarrassed words, though still laced with pleasure and satisfaction made him grin. "Oh yeah, babygirl?" He teased. "Big enough for you? Or do you think you can take more?" He said, and he channeled the sexual magics that came so naturally to him. Within her, his cock slowly grew, lengthening and widening, stretching her just a little more, enough that she would notice. "With my cock and the buttplug, you've got to feel so nice and full, hm?" He said softly as she began to rock her hips against him, every so often giving a full thrust as she slowly rode him, adjusting to the sensation. He sighed softly, one hand curling through her hair.

"What do you think, baby? You want to ride me to another orgasm? Ride me until you squirt and gush all over my dick?" He teased, brushing his whispering lips against hers. "Don't be embarrassed about what makes you feel good. There's no shame here."

She shivered at his touch, every sensation only heightened further now. She squealed and whimpered when he spanked her, feelings the heat from her ass and her bruises throbbing. She squirmed slightly and blushed brightly, glancing up at Malik for a moment as she felt him growing even more in her. Then she looked away, pressing her cheek against his chest and inadvertently squirming in his lap a bit more, pressing her thighs against him. Nichole nodded at his question... it was so much more than she was used to, certainly more than she had ever had.

She let out a soft moan as she pushed down on him once again, feeling her walls spread around him. As her hips pressed against his, she squealed and bit her lip, whimpering in pain. "Nngh y-yes daddy," she said, panting slightly. She held her hands in fists against his chest, muscles tensing with each twitch of his cock. After a moment, Nichole finally felt a bit more adjusted and she sat up, blushing brightly and holding her fists against his stomach as she started riding him, keeping her eyes down as she moaned a bit louder.

He purred as she shivered, her squeal and whimper bringing that sadistic smile back to his lips as she squirmed. Her bright blush was adorable, and he ran his thumb gently over her lips. "You make such cute little sounds, babygirl." He teased softly. "I love it." Her little nod confirmed that his thick, long cock was more than she was used to handling, and the way she squirmed in his lap, thighs pressing against him... that told him how much she liked it.

The soft moans and whimpers were soothed and encouraged by his hands caressing her body, and she panted out that reply to his delight. "Good girl..." He breathed, groaning as she straightened slowly, fists pressing onto the toned muscle of his abdomen, eyes looking down at him as she started to ride.

He locked his eyes with hers. "That's it, good girl." He said, hands sliding up, one cupping a pretty, perky breast as the other wrapped gently around her throat.

"How does that make you feel, babygirl? You like riding daddy's cock?" He teased, tugging at the collar at her throat. "Don't be embarrassed. I want to hear every naughty thought you have." He gave her a bright, sharp grin. "Daddy loves naughty girls."

"Nnnngh th-thank you Daddy," Nichole moaned as he wrapped his hand around her throat. She arched her back, pushing her breast into his grip and moaning quietly before finally bringing her eyes to his. His words made her cheeks flare red once again but she forced herself to keep their eyes locked as she rode him, unable to stop the moans. She was now panting heavily and it was hard for her to reply, shortness of breath getting the best of her. "I- um," then another loud moan. "Mmh it fe-eels so.. nngh so good Daddy!" Her voice shot up in pitch as she pushed back down onto him and she squeezed her eyes shut, holding herself there for a moment and shaking on top of him. "F-fuck daddy I'm, mmh I'm so close.."

The moans and sounds she made brought another purr from him, and her back arched, earning her another purr. "That's a good girl." he praised again, and the hand at her throat too a moment to lightly slap her cheek before gripping the collar firmly, reminding her that she was on top, but he was in charge - for now.

Her eyes stayed locked with his even as she pushed her soft breast forward into his hand, cheeks burning with a blush. She seemed to be moaning uncontrollably at this point, and the little sounds she made between words were adorable and sexy. And there was nothing better than cute and hot.

"What feels good, babygirl?" He teased, tweaking her nipple playfully, tugging lightly before arching his own back every so slightly, hips rolling and rocking his cock inside her. "Go on. Be a little naughty. Be Daddy's little slut and scream to the world what is making you feel so good." His voice lowered to a harsh growl before he leaned up next to her shaking body, groaning with pleasure as she trembled.

"And then fucking squirt your slutty cum all over Daddy's big cock." He said, voice hard and dominant once again, and he sank his teeth into the soft skin of her neck, biting roughly.

Nichole's expression twisted with frustration and embarrassment as he pushed her- commanded her to scream out more. She bit her lip nervously, whimpering as he twisted her nipple. It was almost enough to push her over the edge but she simply let out another moan, now digging her nails into his stomach. "Mmh Daddy your- your cock feels so good, it's soooo good Daddy!" Her moans had the undertone of a whine, that shy demeanor coming back much more for a moment as he growled into her ear. At his words, she gasped and tightened her thighs around him, feeling the rest of her tightening a bit too and she stuttered, whining and moaning, "Nngh fuck Daddy I'm gonna cu-um!" As she spoke, he sank his teeth into her and Nichole squealed, finally pushed completely over the edge and her body shook violently against his, feeling herself tightening, pulsing, throbbing around him and she cried out, throwing her head back and pushing her chest against his. "Fuck, Daaaaddyyyyy!!" She dug her nails into his sides and did everything she could to bury his cock as deep in her as she could.

Her nails bit delightfully into his abdomen, the little crescents left by them along the ridges of muscle. He saw the twist in her eyes and her expression, seeing how she was struggling to let go of her restraint. But he wanted to hear her, and clearly she could think far too clearly now to be the naughty, slutty little thing he wanted from her. That was fine - there was still time. He wasn't finished, not yet.

Her moans carried the sound of a shy whine, but soon that was gone, replaced by a gasp as he spoke, as if she was totally caught off-guard with how utterly sinful he was, saying such things to her. But despite that gasp, she tightened, clenching down on him at those words too - clearly turned on by them. He wasn't the only sinful naughty person in the room. Her chest pressed to his as she spoke again, her words louder, more insistent now of how she was going to cum and he just growled at her, surely leaving bite marks along her neck. "Cum, babygirl. Now." He ordered, and then bit down again, this time a little further up, roughly leaving a dark hickey on her neck.

She tightened around him, her pussy feeling like it was pulsing and milking his cock, but he wasn't ready to fill her up just yet. Her breasts pressed to his chest, perky and soft, and he groaned as she rocked her hips, pushing down on him and trying to fit all of his cock into her. The cry of "daddy" made him groan and growl again, letting her know how much he loved that word.

Then, without waiting for her to come down, he rolled them over, manhandling her into a position on all fours, pushing her head down into the bed. In the same motion, he scooped the knife up off the floor. One fist clamping into her hair, he pulled her harshly back using it, and caressed the blade of the knife across her throat.

"Now, I'm going to fuck you silly, little babygirl. And you're going to cum. I want you to cum hard and often as I pound your pretty little cunt. And once I'm done, you'll be bruised, tired, bloody, and full of cum. Think you can take it? Are you going to take it like daddy's good little fucking whore? Say it."

Nichole whimpered and shivered on top of him as she finally started to ride out her orgasm but he immediately threw her down against the bed. She squealed in surprise, flipped onto her hands and knees and finally braced herself against the sheets. Her cheek pressed against the sheets for a moment, heart racing as she tried to read what Malik was going to do next. Despite the undertone of danger in his actions, Nichole smiled and licked her lips. When he jerked her back by her hair, that smile grew a bit wider and her grip on the sheets tightened. That cold, smooth edge of the blade against her throat lit a whole new fire in Nichole and she couldn't help but moan at the feeling.

She could barely hear his words over the sound of her heartbeat in her ears but she relished in every moment of this. Nichole tilted her head back a bit further, pressing the blade a little harder against her skin and she could feel her body tending and building quickly to another orgasm. She was going to be fucking exhausted tomorrow. She laughed at the thought, then bit her lip and pushed her ass back toward Malik. "Mmh I can take it Daddy.. I want it. I need it."

He could see the smile on her lips, the lovely squeal she made, and how the smile grew wider as he jerked her hair back. What made him grin, however, was the moan she made at the touch of the knife.

"Oh, you are Daddy's little slut, aren't you? I could cut your throat right now, and you're just moaning prettily for me like a good little girl." He teased, pressing the sharp edge a little deeper against the skin, point trailing down toward her breast. With slow precision, he made a slight, small cut there just below the collarbone, then traced the tip up over her shoulder, ghosting it over her skin. Then it tickled down her spine, tracing lines and teasing her with the sharp edge. "Don't you worry, babygirl. Daddy will remember how much you like knives. Next time I'll tie you down and leave pretty marks all over you with it." He promised, before smacking her ass quickly with the flat of the blade. Teasing the sharp tip down between her legs, it scraped across her thighs before he set it aside for the moment.

"But right now I want to break you with my hands." He growled, and in an instant he was on top of her, thrusting deeper into her than before, one hand grabbing the leash and yanking her back onto his cock with it. The other jerked and tugged her hair - not for any practical reason, but just to hurt her, to abuse her, to use her. That hand didn't stop, groping her perky breasts harshly, making sure his fingerprints would be left behind in bruises before he dragged sharp fingernails down her back. All the while, his body slammed into her like a fast-paced machine, growling groans of pleasure from his lips as he fucked her like an animal, savage and lusty.

"You need it, you little slut? Daddy's little whore needs to be fucked stupid?" Pausing only briefly to flip her onto her back, he continued his brutal fuck, knife back in hand as he pressed the point to her chest. "Then cum until you can't think. Cum on my fucking cock until it's all your can think about. Gush your sticky pussy juices and tremble under me until you pass out because I'm not stopping until I've finished with you." A rough slap across her face, and then his hand was back in her hair.

"This what you want? To be treated like a little fuckdoll? Daddy's little fuckhole?"

Every touch of the blade drew out fresh shivers and loud moans from her. As he flicked the blade, nicking beneath her collarbone, Nichole moaned loudly, her body shaking with need. "Nnnnngh Daddyyy.." Her voice shook and she strained herself against the blade, some dark place in her craving the cool metal more and more.

As he pushed into her, Nichole gasped and unconsciously held her breath, her body shaking and her throat tightening. Every bit of pain elicited a new shiver, whimper or moan, her body reacting instantaneously with his touch. Her body shook and rocked back against him, and she whimpered as he flipped her onto his back, but those moans remained just needy and lustful. When he pressed the blade against her chest, though, she came immediately. Her body trembled beneath him and she wrapped her legs around him, hooking her ankles together and forcing him deeper, her words shakey and broken. "Ah- I- nnngh f-fuck I- da-! Daddyyy!!" Her back arched and she pulled up against him, her back lifting up from the sheets and her eyes rolled back entirely.

He could tell how much she utterly loved the knife on her body, the dark desire from inside her, particularly with the way she shook and strained at the touch, her voice shaking as she moaned out that fucking delicious honorific.

It only got better as he began to fuck her, her body shaking and rocking against him, her moans needy and full of lusty want. He growled delightedly, and the tip of the knife pressed against her chest. That action triggered an instant orgasm from her, and he groaned and grinned in pleasure as she clenched around his cock in sheer pleasure, her body trembling as her legs locked around him. Her back arched hard and her eyes rolled back, and he didn't stop fucking her as she shook and squirmed. The knife didn't move either sliding from point-first to edge-first, the sharp line pressing into her soft and perky breasts as she squirmed. He was intentionally lax with his care, letting her squirms push the cold weapon into her body slightly, little nicks and bloody lines appearing when the blade dug deep.

His other hand grabbed her by the hair, hips pumping him into her hard as she stammered her broken words, screaming out the delightful word he adored.

"That's it. Fucking cum for your daddy. Show Daddy what a good little fucktoy you are." He praised, grinning down at her. "Tell me what you want, little slut. Do you wanna be fucked more, until you've covered daddy's cock in your messy cum and he fills you up?"

"Or do you wanna get down on your knees and worship his dick like the cumslut you are, and work his cum out onto your face and into your pretty mouth?"

His words floated around in her head for a moment, thoughts swimming. Pleasure, lack of oxygen, and pain made her vision blurry and all of her thoughts seem to move like wading through honey. Her body seemed to move of it's own accord, shaking and shivering with his words and every stroke of his cock until it seemed that she couldn't stop twitching. The words finally settled to the bottom of her pond of thoughts and her eyes fluttered open, looking up at him with a weak smile.

"I- I want you to- I need you to.. to fill me up daddy.. please..." She stuttered, voice husky and raw. Nichole wrapped her legs around him again, locking her ankles and smiled wider. The nicks across her chest bled slowly, staining the sheets but causing her to pulse around him tighter as she pushed her hips up into his again.

The hand at her throat lifted, letting her breathe huskily and lightly slapping her cheek. "That's daddy's good little girl. A slut just for me." He teased, before than hand slid down, over her body, tracing the nicks the knife had left and over her stomach and hips, until his thumb teased slowly in a circle around her clit as her hips pushed up against him, thrusting his cock into her body. Her legs wrapped around him, her smile wide as she clenched down on him, as if her body was begging him to cum in her too.

"You need me to fill you up, to feel daddy's cum in you? Then you're in for a treat, babygirl." He growled, and he dropped the knife to the bed to flip her over onto her stomach, grabbing her hips and ramming his cock back into her with a wet, slick sound, growling again with primal pleasure as he delivered several harsh spanks across her ass again. The other hand fisted into her hair, pulling her head up and forcing her back to arch as his hips pounded into her with every powerful thrust. "Scream for me, let everyone in the building hear what a naughty slut you are for daddy!" He ordered her, though his words were now laced with the distinct note of utter pleasure as he fucked her hard and fast with wild abandon, hands grabbing and gripping and bruising as he took her.

Nichole shivered as his hand slid across the cuts, her skin jumping and twitching. She tried hard to focus on his words, but his thumb on her clit continued to distract her. She whimpered, keeping her eyes on his to focus on his words. "Nnngh y-yes ple-" She was interrupted as he flipped her over, pressing her fresh wounds against the sheets. "Aaaaagh da-aadddyyy!!" Nichole stretched her arms out, twisting the sheets in her hands and trying to hold herself steady as he pushed himself into her again, jerking her head back violently.

Still, a smile stretched across her face. "Yes daddy!! Thank you daddyyyyy!" She held herself against the mattress, nicks burning with pain, fresh bruises blossoming across her pale skin as she whined and screamed and moaned loudly, every touch from him causing a new sound from her. She drooled onto the sheets, unable to keep her mouth shut, and blushed with embarrassment but couldn't stop herself from being lost in his pleasure yet again. "Fuck daddy please I need your cum!"

There was nothing hotter than that delighted, happy, excited smile on her cute face as he abused and fucked her. Blood seeped onto the sheets, her skin bruised and swelled, red and purple and blue from his aggressive touches, loud whines and screams and moans coming from her lips as he battered her with a brutal fucking. Though her mouth was spread wide in a smile, it was also very relaxed, her arousal and sheer exhaustion from the rough, harsh sex causing her to drool onto the sheets as well, tongue peeking out a little as he fucked her silly. The words 'yes daddy' only served to make him more aggressive, more mean, more rough.

But that last sentence was what did it. Her utter need for his cum, her thirsty craving for it. He seized her roughly, pulling her up by the hair with one hand, the other grabbing the knife and pressing it rough and harshly against her neck as his hips began to pound with increasing strength and speed, clearly approaching his peak. "Say it again, my little slut. Scream it. Tell everyone how much you want my dripping, sticky, hot cum in your cunt. Let me here how badly you need me." He demanded in a harsh, panted tone.

And then he hit his own orgasm, and his hips slammed into her, the knife digging into her throat as his body tightened against her. Pulses of that thick, warm cum began to fill her, so much pumping into her through his thick, long cock that it gushed around him, filling her up totally and oozing out of her tight body as his cock twitched inside her and he groaned loudly, tongue slowly teasing her ear as he did.

She shrieked as he pulled her hair, forcing her up against his cock. Her breath caught in her throat as he pressed the knife to her, every movement threatening to cut her open. Her heart raced in fear, excitement, arousal and lust, her head swimming dizzily. She braced her hands against her own thighs, bucking against the force of his thrusts and she whimpered again, half-hesitant to speak, but her lust overpowered her fear of danger and she moaned loudly, crying out "Please daddy I need your cum!! Please cum in me, fill me up daddy I need it!!!" The more she shouted, the louder she became until her voice cut out, hoarse and dry from all the moans. She yelped and whimpered as he pushed into her one last time, the knife digging into her while his cock twitched inside. Her eyes rolled back in pure ecstasy and her nails dug into her thighs, pussy clenching around him as she suddenly reached her own orgasm, her body twitching around his.

She shivered against him, but didn't dare move or speak for fear of ruining her throat in more ways than one. Her breath hitched and shuddered as she slowly came down from her high, head still spinning wildly. She let out quiet whimpers, unaware of the sounds she was making.

Back
Top Bottom