Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Visual Novel World: Taboo Teachings

Ahlanna

Star
Jinaagi-hallway.png

Jinaagi Academy, Day 1
08:52 AM – Main Assembly Hall

The banner over the entry to the assembly hall reads, in big bulbous hand-drawn lettering, “WELCOME THiRD YEAR STUDENTS!”. It’s all in uppercase, except for the ‘i’ in THiRD, where the dot has been replaced with a pink heart symbol. A cheerleader is on a ladder fiddling with the mounting, adjusting it to be just perfect, something that is taking longer than expected as she has to scramble down the ladder every time it looks like someone might actually enter the assembly hall. After all, Jinaagi’s cheerleading skirts don’t leave much to the imagination from lower angles.

But finally, after taking a few steps back to inspect the banner, Fuleiko pumps her fist, “Perfect! I know everyone’s gonna feel so welcome, it’ll be great, especially when they see the donuts, oh my god, did they put out enough napkins?”

Forgetting to put away the ladder, the cheerleader buzzes off into the assembly hall to check on the long table up front with nametags for all the students. Cups and a punch bowl with some sort of electric pink liquid and a bunch of ice sit on the table. A couple boxes of assorted donuts are out, opened and ready to serve, next to a sign “Refreshments courtesy of the Jinaagi Academy Student Council - Fuleiko Magara, representative”. There is a pile of napkins, but just to be sure, Fuleiko crawls underneath the table to where the stash of napkins is hidden and pulls out a bunch more. It’s probably overkill, and when she pulls out yet more, it’s definitely overkill. After deploying the small tower of napkins, she rushes up to check the microphone on the stage, in front of the faculty chairs.

“Umm, check, check! Sibilence! Sssibilence! Oh! Uh! Heya, everybody, if you’ll just come in and get your nametags and maybe a donut or two – there’s plates and napkins – oh, and punch! With cups of course! Anyway, once you get settled in and have a seat …” presumably she’s referring to the several rows of chairs in front of the stage. Jinaagi being well funded, the student chairs actually are padded and recline – slightly, this is school after all.

“… and once everyone’s had a chance to eat a little, courtesy of the JASC – that’s Jinaagi Academy Student Council for you newbies – then Principal Utame will be able to get the school year started!”

A few students are already moving into the hall (walking around the ladder that’s partially blocking the entrance), and one or two of the staff are here early. Mr Takahiro, looking dapper in his business suit, peers through his square rimmed glasses at the arrivals. A smaller woman, also bespectacled, but this time with round rims in front of big, wide eyes and beneath pink bangs of hair, fidgets in her staff chair. The pink-haired teacher gives a cry of “Woo!” at talk of getting the school year started. Mr Takahiro’s head turns slightly as he briefly studies the smaller teacher, “Ms Olemko, is it? Poetry and Music, I believe.”

The pink haired woman flushes a little at the businessman’s more restrained response – she might have let Fuleiko’s energy infect her a little. “Ah, yes. Suegi, that is, Suegi Olemko.” She extends a hand over the intervening empty chairs. Takahiro takes the hand and shakes it briefly with a hint of a polite nod, “Takahiro. Sky Helix Corporation. I’ll be mentoring the students on business administration this term.”

Takahiro’s eyes briefly turn to the boulder of a man – not especially tall, maybe even a bit squat, but bulging with muscles – attempting to squeeze himself into one of the staff chairs, before finally moving it several inches away from the others to accommodate his sheer size. “And that must be the coach.”

No sooner does Coach Mokwon get seated than he is standing again, nodding respectfully as his bass voice rumbles, “Ms Yagumo. Pleasure to see you again.”

Eichiri Yagumo smiles as she slides her short – yet quite curvaceous - form past the bear of a man, “Likewise, coach. Got any star prospects this season?”

“A few, a few. We’ll have to see how things go.”

Ms Yagumo nods and slides into her chair, looking out over the students that have already arrived, “I’m sure it will be an …” her lips quirk up in a grin, “… interesting term!”

zWq4Shg.png
Cecilia certainly hadn't been about to take any risks that she could be late to her first day at her new job, the very first proper teaching job she had gotten as a full fledged staff member at an academy. She still could hardly believe that the offer had come through to her to come to such an esteemed school as Jinaagi had become, and even be able to teach classes that focused on her own specialty in alchemical works. It was all very exciting! This new town had been great to her so far, she'd found a wonderful job, made a new boyfriend, and hadn't had any accidents with her work. It was all looking up.​

The blonde haired and blue eyed french woman, clad in a somewhat archaic dress that fit her well slipped her way through some of the earliest arrivals, making her way over to the stage where some of her new coworkers had already gathered. "It is pleasing to meet all of you." She extended a glove clad hand towards the other teachers, looking over them with a smile on her face. "I am excited to be having the chance to work here." If they took her hand it would feel oddly firm beneath the glove with almost no give, though she actively avoided squeezing. Her words were accented, and some of her phrasing was not perfect, but it was certainly possible to understand her as she spoke.
5lCMVsw.png
Akiko Amagi, famous idol, much beloved by many in the town, made her entrance with a surprising lack of fanfare. To be sure it was obvious that she arrived, the volume in the room rose a bit as she, and several hangers on entered the room. But the idol was dressed casually and did not seem to be actively trying to summon attention as she moved around the room. The tall blonde stopped briefly by the table to find her name tag, which was then affixed carefully to the front of her jacket. She took a cup of punch but declined a donut, not wanting to eat the excess sugar that the treat would contain.

With a few of her followers in tow Akiko then began to look around the room for a particular person. She saw others that she knew, the regular teachers from the last few years, a teacher she didn't know, who had blonde hair like her own. Perhaps the young teacher had foreign parentage as well, or came from another country? Akiko would have to ask, and she did know that the woman's dress was lovely, it might even be a design worth incorporating into one of her own performance costumes. But most of her focus was on her search, her blue eyes scanning the early arrivals for signs of her soulmate.

Kei had helped her in a moment of terrible stress and Akiko knew at that moment, this was her knight. They were fast becoming friends, and the idol was hoping for a chance to talk to the other young woman before things got started. The thoughts of the terribly stressful moment reminded her of the person she most hoped would not show up. Igara... The rival idol and fans had humiliated Akiko at the Summer Showdown, and the events still smarted. The only positive on that dreadful day had been meeting Kei, who hopefully would arrive soon.

Last edited:
Hanako got to Jinaagi Academy by way of her brother's Limo service. She'd teased him about wrestling him for it that morning. Her mother Haruki had insisted she have breakfast, so Hanako took a bagel and something her mother had cooked up as a spread. Haruki was always doing that sort of thing. Sometimes the foodstuff worked, sometimes it ended up working better to fertilize the garden. Hanako thought to herself that it would make more sense for the cheerleader fussing with the mounting to either wear something that didn't look so slutty under the skirt or to just not bother with whether people were looking up it. For her own part, Hanako was not overly concerned if people looked up her skirt because it had the shorts of her overalls underneath it. She had recently been told some people call them dungarees.

The cuckoolander went straight to the ladder "Ok, two problems here: problem the first, why the hell is someone not helping the person on the ladder not fall? Problem the second, let me fix the ladder, it needs to meet JISHA standards. That means that caution must be taken" Hanako took out her paint cans and began spraying the ladder with diagonal stripes of alternating yellow and black while nobody was standing by it.

Hanako had not heard mic check, so she kept doing what she had set her mind to do, the subtle rythmic *Psh, psh, psh, psh* sounds of her spray paint can barely registering in the background unless you happen to be looking or listening in her direction.

Last edited:
Rin Abiko swaggers into the room. She can't believe her luck. She was star struck. Akkiko Amagi , her idol, was there n the flesh having a cup of punch. The glasses girl made her way to the punch bowl as casually as possible. She quickly gobbled down a doughnut. After wiping crumbs away with a napkin she was going to ask or an autograph. But the call for Sibelence went out. She lost her chance for now.

Yoshiro had been dropped off in his limo, and had walked in, dressed in his fancy tailored suit and his PDA in his hand, already scanning the list of students who needed tutoring for the new year. There were so many that struggled, and enough of them were pretty girls that he could do more to improve his relationship with Principal Utame and see if he could find someone he found attractive. He moved in line grabbing his name tag and pinning it on with quiet efficiency.

He moved to his chair on the request of the spokesperson, the single donut allocated to him in his hand, after all everything had been planned, he even had three napkins because from his best judgement the napkin to donut ratio seemed to be about 3 to 1 and he wanted to make sure whichever efficient person had set them out so perfectly was rewarded by him using the correct number of napkins. People just didn't seem to care about these things...it was astonishing to Yoshiro.

Sitting he scanned the new staff, his eyes being drawn to the blonde hair of the newest teacher, his eyebrow rising slowly, another foreigner? Hmmm, he would have to do some research on her, that was interesting it would be intriguing to see what she taught, most of the staff were extremely good at their jobs, well except for that damn sports teacher, not that Yoshiro would ever say that out loud.

As he waited for the speech, his eyes kept getting drawn back to the new teacher, he was intruiged by her blonde hair.

The assembly hall is beginning to get that dull buzz of murmuring students. But suddenly, a shrill voice cuts through the din.

“Stop! VAN-DAL!” Fuleiko thrusts an accusatory finger out towards the girl with her spray paint. Rushing forward with cheeks flushed she gasps, “Barbarian! Desecrator! Th-this is school property!”

Takahiro takes up Cecilia’s hand and shakes it with only the briefest hint of surprise at its unusual feel. “Charmed. Hoshi Takahiro, and may I present Miss Suegi Olemko and Eichiri Yagumo.” His free hand motions first to one and then the other in turn.

Eichiri nods in respect, and then flicks her fingers towards Mokwon, “And that mountain over there is the Coach. Coach Mokwon.”

Suegi smiles broadly, “Hello, miss! You’re new too?”

The suited man inclines his head in Suegi’s direction, “Mm. The board has made many changes for this term. I’m sure it will be interesting. Speaking of which, has anyone seen our … ahem, exotics instructor yet?”

Kei is filing into the assembly hall, but some sort of ruckus behind her has caught the young woman’s attention, and she turns to watch. It seems someone’s been naughty! By coincidence, she happens to be standing right next to her fellow swimmer, Rin, at the time and not quite in Yoshiro’s view of the stage.

Fuuko enters the hall in a springy step, her hair still sparkling with drops of water left from the recent shower, just in time to notice the always enthusiastic cheerleader-slash-student-council-representative finishing her fiddling with the banner and dismounting the ladder.
"Oh!" she exclaims, dodging the ladder at the last moment - and heading to the table for a chance to exchange some words when Fuleiko emerges from underneath, "You should've called me, so you wouldn't have to dart up and down the stairs all the time..." she says in almost a whisper, but, unwilling to interfere with Fuleiko's obviously busy schedule, heads to her seat without wasting more time - having armed herself with exactly the opposite of the correct ratio, that is, three bagels and one napkin. She has quite an appetite after running all the eway to school, after all.

Hamako's antics pass unnoticed by her - until, that is, Fuleiko draws her - and probably everyone's - attention. She quickly moves to the ladder and, the moment Hanako turns away momentarily, distracted by Fuleiko's words, kicks the ladder's legs closed, catching it just as it starts falling and settling it aside in the corner... managing not to touch the already-painted areas in the process. After all, someone could have crashed into it... Fuuko's well aware some people - most people, in fact - don't have her reflexes. (Granted, most people don't rush through the door at her speed either, but that escapes her notice)

And right as the cuckoolander whirled around to Fuleiko "I'm no barbarian, I'm just making sure the proper safety protocols are being observed for equipment you should be cautious around!" she exclaimed. She had accidentally kept her finger depressed on the black can. It was aimed straight at the Morality Officer. Hanako's eyes went wide "I'm so sorry Fuleiko-sama! Those panties were so nice! where do you get them so I can get you another pair?" she let go of the can suddenly and it fell straight down on its cap, which stuck in place, and the can started spinning around from the additional momentum of the can expressing its fluid forth. Though it largely missed Fuleiko, It did go up her skirt.

Fuleiko executes a perfectly timed cheerleader leap, rising above the sable spray ... only for Hanako to fumble the paint can right between her legs as she is coming back down!

"What?! You! Ugh!" She pats at her skirt, trying to see what the damage is, but of course she's not going to look *under* it here in public! "You ... you violator!" She shakes a finger in Hanako's direction, chest heaving with bottled intensity. "You're going on report!"

Whipping out a notepad, Fuleiko starts jotting something down on it. Of course, she has no actual authority, but if someone who did ever asked her if a student could be relied upon, Fuleiko would be ready with a list of their crimes. It was bound to happen one of these days!

"I have to go ... uh, I have to go see what damage she did. Fuuko! You're in charge here. Make sure everything ... everything ..." Come to think of it, there really were no actual duties to delegate, other than putting the donuts out - and the donut shop guy had done that. Hell, even the banner she had come up with herself. "Just make sure no one ruins the school year!"

After all, everyone knew that the first day set a precedent for the whole term!

zWq4Shg.png
Cecilia smiled at the man who took her hand and at the other teachers who were introduced before speaking herself. “I’m Cecilia Lefluer and this is my first teacher... teaching year myself.” Her face colored slightly as she fumbled a few words, she knew the language but it was sometimes hard to get everything right.

She seemed to making a good first impression on her coworkers which was important. All the guides she had read on getting started at a new job emphasized the importance of making a good impression. Cecilia was also slightly relieved, the first time she had shaken someone’s hand with her prosthetics she had accidentally squeezed and broken bones, it made her extra careful these days.

“I’m an ‘exotics’ instructor.” She replied to the last comment. “I’m excited to be able to teach alchemy along with cooking and art! It was a wonderful surprising to find out the academy wanted me for everything I could teach.” She smiled, perhaps missing the disdain to ‘exotics’.​
5lCMVsw.png
Akiko’s head had been a bit on a swivel as she searched for Kei amongst the others who had arrived at the assembly already. Normally Akiko actually helped her soulmate out, at least since they had met, having her driver take the limo over to the shrine to pick Kei up and drive her over to the school too. But today had been a different sort of day and she had not gotten to spend any time with the other young woman. So when she caught sight of her Akiko smiled broadly and hurried over to see Kei.

The members of her entourage milled about a bit before following her, though keeping just enough distance to be respectful. “Kei!” She called out, waving to the other girl with her smile clear on her face. “It’s good to see you. Are we still on for dance practice after school today? I think you are really getting better.” She nodded and gestured with a hand. “You’ll be beating ‘So You Think You Can Busta Move III’ in no time. And I want to show you around, my mom is eager to meet my new friend!”

It was then that Akiko noticed the commotion going on by the door, a sign of how focused she was on Kei. “What is going on?” She remarked, clearly confused by the antics of Hanako and the others.

Last edited:
In charge? Me? is what Fuuko would want to ask, but, alas, she was in too much a shock to speak, so just stood there, dumbfounded, with her mouth half-ope, pointing at herself with her finger. Despite being in the senior year and, speaking fully objectively, a star of the gymnastics club, she was passed over for the club captaincy - and she would be the first to tell you it was the right decision. On the stage, in the spotlight, was the place she felt the best - but managing duties, all the paperwork, arranging for transportation for competitions, fighting for budget at the meetings? She was only too happy someone else volunteered to do that...
So, she could only hope nothing bad would happen until Fuleiko retrurns... a hope that, based on her previous years in this school, wasn't likely to realize. Jinaagi was many things, but boring - or calm - wasn't one of them.

Yoshiro was getting annoyed, there was now some ruckus going on at the entrance and when he went to investigate he was horrified to see what was going on and watched as Fuleiko stormed off, looking around he muttered,"I wonder if we're going to actually get started or we have to deal with this." He ignored Hanako, familiar with her obessions it almost always worked best to just let her do what she wanted because when you started fighting it....all hell broke loose, and he hated that.

Chaos.

He was surprised no teachers intervened but that meant it was time for him to step up, he was the smartest person in the school, of course, pushing his glasses onto his face he stalked off after Fuleiko, she at least had a plan and would keep things moving in the right direction before the Principal came out. Following the cheerleader he frowned trying to find her to ask if he could help, there wasn't much he couldn't do.

Kei is filing into the assembly hall, but some sort of ruckus behind her has caught the young woman’s attention, and she turns to watch. It seems someone’s been naughty! By coincidence, she happens to be standing right next to her fellow swimmer, Rin, at the time and not quite in Yoshiro’s view of the stage.

"Kei senpai, Kei senpai! My idol Akiko-chan is here! I just have to get her autograph! Please Kei-Senpai, let's go ask her. I'm too shy. She has the weird chubby guy named turtle that gives me the stink eye when I try to get close," pleaded Rin to her swim club senpai. "Gah? Kei-senpai is friends with Akiko-chan? Well it makes sense on paper...." said Rin pondering this. When Akiko asked about the door Rin replied,"That is just Hanako-chan practicing art. She paints things black and yellow because ART!" Rin gave a little shrug afer thatstatement indicating she has no idea why as well.

As Yoshiro moves after the cheerleader, his original space is filled in by Akiko’s groupies, surrounding Kei, Akiko and Rin.

Kei glances to the side, “Oh! Good morning! Sure, practice sounds good.” She moves to step out of the way of one of the horde, but only through her coordination does she avoid jostling Rin, “Sorry about that. Anyhow, it looks like the new girl was spray painting the walls or something. Probably a Red Claw initiation stunt, if you ask me. Fuleiko was being all Fuleiko about it and I *think* the other girl fired spray paint under her …”

She trails off as the excitable Rin jumps in with her own assessment. “Well, there you have it. Akiko, I think you may have another fan.” She sets a hand on Rin’s back, gently encouraging her to step forward into Akiko’s full view.

More students file into the assembly hall, passing newly promoted Fuuko en route. One other face sticks out, a guy with glasses and a lab coat. Oh! It’s Kyagama-san! A teacher can surely help sort out this mess, no? Or as the case here may be, Yo?

Mr Kyagama was one of the people who handled Hanako’s acceptance interview to Jinaagi and he smiles and nods in her direction, “Ms Tanaka. Getting settled in, I assume? First day can be confusing.”

On the stage, the teachers largely don’t notice the fuss outside the door. Coach Mokwon looked in that direction, but it seemed to just be one of the cheerleaders going overboard again. Wasn’t like anyone was gonna get hurt. Besides, Gisi would likely be along soon and that’ll straighten any hooliganism out. He just needs to make sure no one burns down the assembly hall in the meantime.

Takahiro smiles pleasantly, “I always appreciate enthusiasm, and I can see you have that in spades, Ms Lefluer. Cooking, art and chemistry. It is good to round out the students’ experiences. Can’t be all textbook learning, or they develop no personality, am I right, Eichiri?”

Eichiri blinks, “Hmm? Oh, uh student personality?” Her eyes narrow a bit – now why would he ask her something like that? Or was it just an innocent question and she happened to be in the area? It was difficult to say, “Oh yes, it’s quite important to get them a broad education across many subjects.”

Yoshiro trails Fuleiko almost all the way to the restrooms. They're not that far, but they are down the corridor, off a 4 way intersection, past a bunch of lockers and out of sight of the main throng of people. However, they are very much within the view of the Red Claws, clustered around their leader, Diniko, who is leaning against the wall of lockers and seeming in no hurry to get to the assembly. They seem to be discussing something, and one of the guys playfully punches another, who swats back ... or rather he tries to before one of the women catches his arm in a Judo hold and smirks rather than throw him. "Too obvious Sharky. That's just what everyone was expecting you to do."

Diniko seems to be paying little attention to her crew's antics. Or the regulations about smoking in the corridor. She watches Fuleiko come down the hall, and spots Yoshiro on her trail. Not her business, not yet. But they are getting close to the ladies' bathroom, will Yoshiro stop Fuleiko short ... or even follow her in? Who can tell?

zWq4Shg.png
Cecilia rather wanted to explain to the other teacher the differences between mere chemistry and the magical art of alchemy. But she also didn’t want to make a scene and it was possible that she had misunderstood the word or the intent of the comment. Plus the rest of what the male teacher had said was encouraging. Praise and an acknowledgement that a thorough and wide ranging education was important.

She glanced between Takahiro and Eichiri, was there something she did not understand? The way Eichiri had flinched and looked suspiciously at Takahiro in response to the question madness her think something might well be going on. But it wasn’t her place. “I agree as well. If we don’t make sure they are exposed to lots of subjects then they might never realize their full potential. I’m excited to be meeting my first class today.”
5lCMVsw.png
It was a joyful day indeed, her plans for the afternoon had been confirmed, Kei was going to be spending the afternoon with her and life was good. Akiko felt a surge of warmth fill her at the prospect and it was wonderful! Of course there was also the explanation of what had happened, and it was pretty weird for sure. A new student had spray painted the ladder and blasted Fuleiko with spray paint. That was dreadful for poor Fuleiko, it was terribly hard to get spray paint out of clothing of any kind.

“Lovely! I’ll make sure to meet up with you after school and you can ride home with me.” She spoke, her blonde hair bouncing a bit as she moved excitedly. “I think mom is making cookies too.” She smiled happily before noticing the young woman that Kei was pushing forward towards her.

“Hello there!” Akiko spoke happily, her practiced voice full of cheer. “If you want my autograph I am happy to sign something for you. And it’s a pleasure to meet you and any other fan!” She held out a hand to Rin.

Last edited:
Yoshiro was focused on his target, and his eyebrow rose as he relaised he had a choice to make. Trying to help her in the bathroom would be..awkward, it was difficult enough to help people without having to explain what he was doing in the girls bathroom so he sighed and called out,"Fuleiko-san, stop....I think I can help you. The event cannot go on without your most excellent leadership, the student assosciation needs you!"

He steps up his pace somewhat, eager to stop her before she gets into the bathrooms and makes this less efficient although depending on what had gotten sprayed it may still be....strange..possibly...he was well known in the city, thanks to his family, and so most people knew he was trying to help in someway.

Fuleiko stops and whirls around, just shy of the forbidden threshold ... it sounds like another crisis is brewing! "Oh no! What's going on? They didn't tip over the punch bowl, did they?"

Her mind whirled considering the disastrous possibilities. It couldn't be a fight between the Claws and Serpents ... the Claws were right over there. And she'd already checked the microphone. And the donuts were secure. That left only one possibility ...

"The fire marshal is closing us down?!? H-He can't do that! This is an Offical School Function!"

Eichiri grins as Suegi almost bounces in her chair, the pink haired teacher chittering, "I'm excited too! A whole new school to teach. Everything should go much better this time."

This prompts a moment of confusion from Eichiri and Takahiro, until Mokwom clears matters up. "Ms Olemko taught at Hanafuka Academy."

Mr Takahiro blinks at this, "Did something happen there?"

Eichiri leans forward in conspiratorial fashion, "You didn't hear?! The whole student body went uh ..." she glances back to Suegi, "... insane, I guess. Claimed some demon popped up with a horde of invaders to take over the world. Chusemi or something. How ridiculous is that?"

Ms Olemko grimaces a bit at the mention, "Chugasi, yes. But of course, that's just silly talk." She gives a worried little giggle. "Everyone knows demons aren't real. And they don't have hooves."

Yoshiro sighed, she was leaping to conclusions,"Nothing yet, Fuleiko-san, nothing yet. I just would prefer your calm and collected hand on the rudder, so to speak, especially with the new girl. She is mostly a good person, but she has....some ideas that can cause chaos. As you just discovered....now, I understand that you had." He looked away, his eyes sliding over to the Claws and back to her,"A wardrobe malfunction, I'm fairly certain that I can remove the...ummm...problem....if you would be happy for me to assist."

Glancing around he leaned in to the pretty cheerleader,"I would be required to touch the garment in question to remove the stain, but then you could assume your position to maintain the correct ratio of napkins to donuts and then I would feel more secure and wouldn't end up getting indigestion, or worse, the fire marshal arriving...we wouldn't want that, yes."

Fuleiko flushes a little at the subject of discussion. But she does need to attend to matters ... certainly before the Fire Marshal shows up! And besides, Yoshiro is pretty trustworthy, right? Err, maybe. But he's not the kind to steal a girl's panties, at least!

"Well, OK, but I need them back fast." She slips her hands up under the Jinaagi approved cheerleader mini-skirt (which isn't that far from a micro, really) and tugs at the spoilt material, pulling it down her toned thighs and stepping out of the white - and now black cloth before handing it ...

"Uh uh uh. What do you two think you're doing?" Oh, Diniko is sneaky fast! She stands behind Yoshiro idly rubbing at her first, "Creeping on a poor cheerleader, huh? You think cause you're a guy you can just perv all you want? Well, that's gonna cost you. You got her to give up her underwear ... now you're gonna give up yours."

zWq4Shg.png
Fascinating. Cecilia was happy to sit and listen as the other talked, she settled down on her own assigned chair and crossed her legs over each other before interlacing her gloved hands on her lap in a very proper and ladylike fashion. Though something certainly piqued her attention in the conversation. "I am not knowing for certain, but it is very unusual for many people to suddenly go insane and even rarer for there to be uniform mass hallucinations." She unclasped her hands and raised one up to her chin as she tilted her head to the side a bit. "Maybe they were all exposing... pardon me, exposed, to a psychotropic compound of some kind, or enchanted?"

She pondered further. "I think I know a couple compounds that could do something like that...." She trailed off and shook her head. "Sorry to be rambling. I am sure that your first year at the new school will go well, and that mine will too. That's the power of positive thinking!" She grinned at both Eicheri and Olemko. "Besides it is not sounding like it was your fault that things went wrong at Hanafuka."

Though then something else popped into her mind and she continued. "Though if demons aren't real, how would you know if they have hooves?" Cecilia winked as she said it, intending it to be a joke.

Hanako felt bad what she did to Fuleiko, but saw that Yoshiro was off to get her--Hanako's--back in a flash. It was like he was gunning for Hanako... which confused her on account of she felt like he was gunning for someone else. Hanako would take it of course, he's smart. Smart people get big money jobs sometimes. Not that she was concerned with mon--someone exclaimed something about art.

Hanako looked in the direction. It was Rin, but Hanako could not make out what she was saying. The crowd sort of moved Hanako's dumbfounded self toward Mr. Kyagama where he greated her "Yo!" she said, trying to affect some approximation of an aged New Yorker that did action movies. She bowed deeply "Yes, sensei. Thank you so much for believing in me." someone moved and Hanako was caught off balance slightly, but not enough to fall. "There are a number of unsafe objects here that don't meet JISHA regulations, sensei. I painted one. Fuleiko-sama tried to assassinate my character, but I can't blame her because I got paint on her panties"

Mr Yo Kyagama nods sagely, pushing his glasses back up his nose. "Just remember in the future, Ms Tanaka, always put 'Wet Paint' signs up so that people don't sit on the benches afterward."

After all, that was likely what the new girl had meant. "Oh and ... 'KO!" he snaps off a italianesque cry of his own, abbreviating Hanako's name in the process, before going along with the flow of students into the assembly hall. Things will probably start soon.

Suegi nods in response to Cecilia's explanation, "That's what the investigators said, psychotropic hallucinogens. I-I mean that's what happened. Prank gone wrong. No demons."

She nods firmly, proud of herself for keeping a grasp on reality this time. All that therapy had helped! But then Cecilia seems to see through her secret and she gnaws at her lower lip in concern, "Oh, you know how students talk. Especially when they're high on psychosomatics."

Yoshiro smiled, pushing his glasses up again and giving Fuleiko a small bow as she handed over her panties, he was acutely aware of the fact that meant that she was not currently wearing anything under that very small, but attractive skirt, and was about to do what he did when trouble came a calling.

He spun, holding Fuleiko's undergarments bunched in a fist behind his back, his cheeks reddening slightly,"Diniko-san, it is not what you think....I was trying to help, there was an accident with a spray can...." His eyes shifted to the Red Claw leaders fist and he sighed,"But it will be as you say, Diniko-san, I shall give you what you request, I ask only you return Fuleiko-sans to her once I have cast a spell upon them...."

He opened his fist, showing the black spray paint, and he swallowed a little nervous of a physical confrontation,"Really, Diniko-san, I wish only to help her get back to her duties as leader of the Student Council...there was no perving...." His face flushed, aware again of his hand full of panties belonging to another, this was hard to explain,"Do you mind if I go into the bathroom to remove my underwear?"

Diniko holds up a finger, evil smirk on her lips, "Did you let her go in the bathroom? No, I didn't think so. Right here, right now." She reaches to snatch the painted article of cloth from the miscreant's hands, "But I'm not entirely without mercy, Yoshimo, was it?" Turning her head, she addresses her crew, "No photographs or video. Unless he argues again, then film away."

Fuleiko's eyes widen, but she tries to keep her Cool. Unfortunately, that's not exactly her strong point, "Ms Diniko, he was trying to help. And I didn't do anything wrong. You ... you need to give me those back! I mean, I uh, can I have them back, please?"

The Red Claw leader looks to her crew, "Tut-tut, taking off your panties at school AND making demands? What do you think? Let's have a vote. Hands up if you think we should give the girl her underwear back?"

One lone hand does come up only to have the woman next to the dissenting scallywag whack him on the shoulder, "Get that hand down, what's wrong with you?"

Of course, Yoshiro is free to vote however he wants. But the result is a landslide regardless. Diniko nods, "That's what I thought. And you know how everyone talks about how elections are so expensive to hold. Let's have a poll tax, shall we? Since you're giving away your underwear so freely, I guess you won't mind parting with that bra of your either? And remember, if either of you protest, we take pictures!"

Fuleiko's face turns bright red. On top of the raw humiliation, that's not even how a poll tax works!

Her fingers flex, hesistating - but finally, she turns around, facing away from the gang (no one said she couldn't!). She slides her top up, further baring her midriff, and clumsily attempts to undo her bra without fully removing her Jinaagi High top. Once this is done, she pulls the top back down and hands the lingerie (white to match both her panties and the presumed purity of her soul, no doubt) over to the gang leader.

**Fuleiko has temporary condition Embarrased**

Diniko whoops and twirls the garment around her finger for a moment before tossing it back to one of the guys, "Hey, Snakebite, you've been packing on the kilograms lately. You might need this!"

It was obvious this was going down the wrong path at a very rapid pace, and Yoshiro voted most certainly for Fuleiko to get her underwear back, even if he ended up being the sole vote for it his vote had counted he hoped. Sighing he watched as Fuleiko took her bra off and he muttered an apology to her. He was desperately not trying to think of Fuleiko's lack of underwear as his own time came, the last thing he needed was to be..excited...and naked at the same time but he too took a page out of Fuleiko's book and turned his back to them, making sure to step out of his sensible slip on shoes before dropping his suit pants, removing the blue boxers, exposing his rear end for the various tormentors to enjoy, his face reddening as he slipped them off, dropping them on the floor so he could pull his pants back up and buckle them on again.

Then he turned and handed the trophy to Diniko, his eyes averted to the ground as he once again asserted,"I was only trying to help her....I meant no trouble." He glanced around at the assembled crowd before looking back at Diniko and asking,"Can we leave now, or did you have something else you required?"

Back
Top Bottom