Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vampire Roomie (ShyButDangerous x Beauvoir)

Zeke chuckles quietly, inhaling deeply from his cigarette. Then he puts it out against the windowsill before flicking it into a nearby waste bin. He's conscious enough to not just flick it out the window. "Who said I would only play with you for three hours? I'm not going to work, so I have all night."

Zeke keeps his grip on Nell's hair, then decided to test just how willing to follow orders his innocent roommate is. "Put your mouth back on my cock, Nell." Zeke tilts his head, waiting. Would Nell do as he's told? Or would he act up and want more? Or run away?

Nell looked up at him with a sort of strange wonder, just how far could this man go? It occurred to the teen just how little he really knew about Zeke, between the earlier attack and this. "I-I don't even know if I could go three hours?" Nell blushed looking up at him as best he could with the grip on his hair.

His instructions brought the red back to his face and Nell looked down, then back up at him, before slowly leaning down and taking the head of Zeke's cock back into his mouth, sucking lightly. He bobbed up and down a bit but never really went very deep.

"Then we'll go until you pass out." Zeke watches Nell obey his command, watches his face turn red. This boy is so innocent, he's never been with a man before, and he's barely toyed with himself. No doubt he hadn't even thought yet about sex with another man, even if Nell is clearly gay.

Zeke hums softly, setting his left hand on the boy's shoulder. His right fingers still grip his platinum hair. "You can do better than that, Nell. Take it deeper."

Nell bobbed his head more, and pulled off to catch his breath and lick the head of Zeke's cock a bit. Before going back down on him. Nell tried to push himself deeper and managed to get about half of the vampire down his throat before beginning to gag. Trying again with the same result, the teen's eyes began to water a bit and he pulled off gasping for air. "I-I don't think I can-" He went back down sucking on the head with a bit more force.

Zeke doesn't show his disappointment when Nell gags. He just tugs the boy's hair again, lifting his head. He leans down, kissing the boy's open mouth. Zeke's tongue licks at Nell's, tracing the inside of his mouth. When he pulls back, he licks his own lips.

"We will just have to practice more later. For now, why don't we move to the bed, hm?" Zeke stands and steps over Nell, shedding his shirt. Scars litter his back, none new, but the number of them make it look like he's been whipped in the past. Still wearing his jeans, but now with his cock out and hard, Zeke sits on the end of the bed.

Nell makes a small noise of surprise as Zeke begins to kiss him, his invading tongue causing the younger male to moan a bit. He looks into Zeke's eyes when he pulls back, his own wide and searching. Nell unconsciously licks his own lips tasting a lot of flavors and flushing a bit. The vampire's words catch up to him and Nell watches in surprise as Zeke moves to the bed. The Teen notices the scars but thinks it's probably better not to ask now. He watches his cock bounce as he walks, almost drooling a bit. The boy stands and looks at him curiously, suddenly self conscious.

"You mean, you don't see this being a on time thing?" He looks at him with heat in his cheeks before shyly walking over to stand in front of him, not sure what his next move should be.

Zeke tilts his head, hooking fingers in the front of Nell's pants. He pulls the boy to stand between his legs, pressing hot, open mouth kisses to Nell's stomach. His left hand rubs the side of the boy's thigh.

"Do you want this to be only a one time thing?" Zeke peers up Nell past his black hair, dragging his tongue across the boy's skin.

Nell let out a small squeak of surprise as the larger man pulled him close, covering his mouth and letting out small moans between his fingers. The younger male's erection now straining in the front of his pants. The question surprisingly was met with a quick, albeit shy answer. "I-I don't think so" The boy's cheeks couldn't get any more flushed as he shed his cardigan leaving him in pants and a tank top. He looked down into Zeke's eyes, nervous lust in his own.

Zeke smirks, pushing Nell's shirt higher up. His mouth follows, trailing kisses to the boy's chest. His lips reach Nell's left nipple, and he flicks his tongue across it. Zeke's hands pull the boy's shirt off, leaving his torso bare.

"You've never really done anything before, have you?" Zeke catches the nipple between his teeth, tugging lightly before letting it slip free. His mouth moves down again, and his right hand pushes down the front of Nell's pants, palming his erection. Slender fingers stroke slowly, but firmly.

Nell whimpered a bit as he felt the vampires mouth moving up his body. The whimpers turned into a small pleased noise as he felt Zekes tongue against his nipple.

The teen lifted his arms to provide the vampire easier access to pull his shirt off. He opened his mouth to answer the question but instead let our a half gasp half moan as the larger man pulled on his nipple. "N-No" Nell's breath caught in his throat as he felt a hand against his hardness

"Good. Virgins are more fun. Watching your face twist while you try to figure out how to feel." Zeke continues trailing kisses downward again, stroking Nell's cock. As the boy starts to produce precum, Zeke coats his fingers with it. His left hand pushes Nell's pants down and off.

Nell gasped softly as he felt Zeke's grip on his cock. His face a full shade of pink from the lewd words the the vampire spoke. Small whimpers continued to come from him as for the first time somebody was touching him. He shimmied his hips to help Zeke pull his pants off and felt particularly shy now that he was fully naked in front of his roommate. He admired Zeke's body only serving to make him more hard. "Y-you have a really nice body"

Zeke chuckles, biting the skin over Nell's left hip. His left hand goes around to grasp the boy's ass. His fingers need the soft flesh, mouth going lower. "Perk of being active." Zeke isn't quite ready to admit exactly what he is, but Nell is at least aware he's not human.

Nell let out another surprise squeak of pleasure as he felt teeth nip at him, then another as he felt Zeke's strong fingers on his backside. Soft moans left his mouth in a steady rhythm, he realized he's nervous, but definitely wants this. Nell placed a small hand in Zeke's hair, gently running his fingers through the soft locks.

Zeke suddenly takes Nell's cock into his mouth, sucking firmly. His head bobs, tongue rubbing the underside of the boy's shaft. His hands grip Nell's ass, and he swallows around his cock. He doesn't usually suck cock, but his own cock is above average size, so fucking Nell will be painful at first. The least he can do is make the boy feel good before the pain.

The boy gasps loudly as the suddenly wet heat of Zeke's mouth envelops him. His grip on his roommate's hair increases a bit as the feelings of his mouth bombard the inexperienced male. Louder moans fill the rooms accompanied by small whimpers at the hands gripping him. Nell tries to focus enough to learn pointers for the next time Zeke want's Nell's mouth on him. Gently he caresses Zeke's cheek moaning and sucking in a breath.

Zeke arches his neck, relaxing his throat, and presses his head down to take Nell's cock in to the root. He swallows around his cock a couple times, holding his breath while he sucks. His lips are pressed to Nell's abdomen, literally deep throatng his cock.

Zeke clearly has years of practice. He also has the advantage of being able to hold his breath an abnormally long time, due to being inhuman. After almost two minutes, he pulls his head back and sucks in a deep breath, licking his lips and Nell's tip.

A deeper moan escapes from Nell's throat as he feels his cock slip down Zeke's throat and the larger man's face pressing into his belly. Nell's loud moans and groans of pleasure fill the room as he grips Zeke's hair and shoulder. The teen has a bit of a spike of regret that he couldn't do this for Zeke in the first place, but makes note to try a few things different in the future.

Nell continues to gasp loudly as the treatment continues and looks Zeke in the eyes, wondering once again how the evening exactly took a turn like this. He feels himself building, his cock rock hard, and wonders how the man holds his breath for that long. "I-if you keep doing like this I'm gonna-" But before he can finish that statement the man pulls off and Nell sucks in a breath. Looking at him he smiles shyly. "I hope I can do that well someday. That was amazing."

Zeke smirks, swallowing. He can taste Nell in his mouth, though it's not unpleasant. "Practice. Years of practice. And I don't need to breathe as much as humans do." Zeke's fingers continue stroking Nell, watching the boy's reactions. "Mm, how close are you, Nell?"

Nell looked at him with wondering eyes. He smiled a bit shyly. The teen hoped that one day he could reach that level, but he was sure it would take quite a bit of practice as Zeke said. "So, you must have a lot of experience then, and, not be human. Which I kind of guessed." Nell's face began to contort a bit as the older man stroked him. "I-I'm really close- I don't know if you want me to-"

Zeke licks Nell's tip, left hand moving to massage the boy's sac. "Cum for me, Nell." His right hand is stroking faster, left hand now moving up to cup the boy's tip. His thumb rubs across it with a firm but pleasant pressure. "Release it."

Nell flushes hotly at Zeke's request. As he feels the older man cup his balls Nell begins to breathe and moan deeply, pleasure building in his crotch. As he feels the pressure on his tip he can't take it anymore and cries out in ecstasy as he cums, shooting ropes of his seed. "ah- Zeke!"

Zeke cups his right hand to catch most of Nell's release, making his fingers slick with it. He chuckles, moving his left hand to the boy's hip. "Spread your legs." As soon as Nell does as he's told, Zeke moves his cum covered hand between the boy's legs. His fingers are slick, but Nell's ass is virginal, so it's tight when Zeke pushes a finger in.

Nells blush doesn't lessen any with Zeke's chuckle and hand on Nell's hip. At his command Nell does as he's told, wanting to fulfill his role as a good boy. He spreads his legs and whimpers a bit as he sees the man's hand moving. Nell knows whats probably coming but still gasps in pleasure and pain as he feels the finger slip inside of him. "A-ah! W-would it be easier if I- lay down-?"

"Maybe, but seeing you struggle to stay standing is adorable." Zeke is enjoying toying with Nell, digging his finger deeper. He doesn't give the boy much time before he adds a second finger. His impatience is obvious, and though Nell's seed makes his fingers slippery, Zeke is still stretching the boy without much gentleness.

Back
Top Bottom