Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vampire Roomie (ShyButDangerous x Beauvoir)

Beauvoir

Female Cenobite
Nell.jpg
Species: Human
Sexuality: Gay
An ambitious boy who was eager to move out of his parents and live his best life, while quite friendly he is very shy and naive. He wasn't accepted by his parents so he tried to please everyone and ignore their faults, which sometimes gets him in trouble. He doesn't really talk to his family anymore, and currently doesn't have any friends, his only relationship being his roommate and his cat.

Nell sighed in relief as he stepped down the staircase leading out of the office building he worked in. He'd been working as a receptionist for about six months now, straight out of high school, a job his mother had helped him secure. It paid enough for him to move out of his parents place after about 3 months, finding a roommate via craigslist, much to his families dismay. It'd been an easy decision for him, it was in town, and all the other person asked was for him to pay an even half of the bills and for someone who didn't mind a night owl for a roommate. Nell had wanted to move out of his family's house since he was fifteen and coming out to his family hadn't gone so well. His dad pretended that Nell was his definition of normal, but the 18 year old could sense the disapproval and resentment. Nell's mom just went along with his dad, but claimed to love him all the same.

These 3 months of living on his own had been the best time he'd had in a long time, his roommate was cool and accepted him as he was. As Nell walked down the sidewalk in the cool October air he smiled and hummed to his self adjusting his cardigan. He had his license but was currently saving up for a car, thankfully his work was only a couple miles away, and Nell was definitely a home body, never really going anywhere but the corner store and work. He'd been quiet all through high school, with one best friend who had since moved. He'd never been very confident around the boys and didn't really like any of the other gay guys at his school, so Nell had never had a boyfriend. Though he thought that might not necessarily be a bad thing.

Nell hummed to himself and before he knew it he bounded up the steps to his apartment, opening the door. He expected his roomie was out, a bit of a busy body, quiet, but never unpleasant. Nell thought it was funny, the man was more pale than him, which was rare. He put his bad in his room before reaching up and running a hand through his platinum hair, blinking his mint green eyes as his tummy grumbled. He went to the kitchen, time to make dinner it seemed. He put a bunch of ingredients on the counter before going to the living room and flipping the TV to a horror movie, his favorite genre even though he was a baby when it came to scary movie. The blonde listened to bloody screams and spooky sounds as he prepped for dinner, cutting up some carrots.

After a minute he heard a particularly interesting sounding line on the TV and turned to look, at just that moment his hand slipped and Nell cried out as he felt a flash of pain. Looking down he paled a bit. He was left handed and the knife had slipped giving him a large cut on his thumb. Nell panicked a bit and began to look around for a towel or something to stop the bleeding, as he heard the door open behind him.

Last edited:
0df531530a17dbe4086589747a5d7fc6.jpg
Species: Vampire
Zeke Taylor is an unusual case. Turned at the young age of seven, he was originally left for dead. His sire, the vampire that turned him, eventually located Zeke in the middle of a bloodlust fueled murder spree in a tiny village neighboring the town where he was turned. Miraculously, Zeke never lost his heartbeat, as most vampires do. He stopped aging at the appearance of his mid twenties. Years later, he's employed at a modern night club and owns his own small, two bedroom house. Money is tight, though, so he took in a renter to cover half the cost.

It's been three months that Nell has been living with Zeke, and it's been pretty good. The barely-out-of-highschool teen does his fair share of cooking and cleaning, and pays Zeke his half of the housing expenses on time. All the bills are in Zeke's name, so it's easier to have Nell pay him, and then for Zeke to pay the bills. As an added bonus, Nell is attractive.

Zeke is just getting back from the store, having made a run for cigarettes and the soda Nell likes. Zeke does eat human food, though not very often, as it does little for him nutritionally anymore. But over the last three months, he has caught onto the sort of things his new roommate likes. But when Zeke opens the front door, the smell of blood hits him like a punch to the face. That's one thing that has forever been a struggle for him to control; his bloodlust. The only time it's easy for him to do so is if he's had a blood meal recently. But it's been over twenty four hours.

The view from front door to kitchen is a straight line. Zeke's normally pale grey eyes rapidly change to a ruby red as they watch drops of blood drip from Nell's finger to the floor. The convenience store bag hits the floor, and Zeke kicks the front door shit as a mindless afterthought. In a heartbeat, he's across the room, too fast, a dead giveaway that he's not human, if his eyes haven't already proven that. Zeke's body shoves Nell against the counter, both hands gripping the boy's left wrist. Zeke isn't thinking, simply reacting to the smell and his bloodlust as he places Nell's injured finger in his mouth. He sucks on it, tongue lapping at the cut.

Nell turned to look, but didn't have any time to react before Zeke came at him, the thought of the red eyes flashed through his mind just before his roommate's much larger body slammed him against the counter and had him pinned. "Zeke! What are you do-!?" His question was cut off as he gasped at the death grip around his injured hand. The smaller male squirmed against Zeke trying to pull himself away, but only managing to cause his shirt to ride up, exposing the lower part of his abdomen. Nell watched, his blood going cold as Zeke lifted his finger to his mouth, a red hot blush coming over his cheeks as he watched him suck and lick the blood from his wound, hunger in his red eyes. "W-what are you?" Nell asked, trying to free himself and his wrist.

Zeke barely hears Nell's words, so focused on the taste of blood on his tongue. Of course, with his saliva containing a coagulant, the cut stops bleeding after a moment. Zeke takes Nell's finger out of his mouth, but he doesn't release his hand yet. That's when the teen's terrified voice cuts through the fog of his bloodlust.

Zeke's red eyes snap up to Nell's face. This is bad, attacking his roommate like this. The boy has no idea what's going on. Zeke can hear Nell's heartbeat racing. But his fangs are aching, and his stomach is cramping for a blood meal. Usually, he targets flirty men after his shifts at the bar, never taking enough to cause lasting damage, but enough to make them black out. But there's still three hours before he starts his shift..

Zeke licks his lips, eyes drifting down to where he can see the pulse in Nell's throat. Nearly a foot taller than the teen, he has to lean down to press his nose to Nell's throat. Zeke inhales deeply, he can smell the blood thrumming in the vein just beneath the skin. With his body still pressing Nell against the counter, there's nowhere for Nell to escape to.

Nell met Zeke's gaze with one of fright, and confusion. The larger man had him well pinned and the smaller male couldn't hope to escape. Those eyes looked hungry, and lustful, but Nell didn't know why. He'd knew Zeke kind of kept to himself but he never thought of something like this. Was Zeke a monster, or something else, Nell didn't know. Again he tried to squirm free but couldn't move, only dishevel his clothing more, he certainly hadn't expected his evening to go like this. If he hadn't been so scared he'd have been flustered, in fact the situation did bring some blood to his pale cheeks, and he gulped. Nell let out a short gasp as Zeke leaned into his throat, he let out a shaky breath before stumbling out a question. "W-what are you gonna do to me-?"

Beneath the scent of blood, Zeke can smell Nell's fear. Certain emotions make the blood taste different, and fear would make it taste slightly spicy. That's just fine. Zeke's bloodlust is running too high for him to stop now. Nell's squirming only causes a low growl to rumble in Zeke's chest.

Zeke sets his left hand on the counter beside Nell, like another barrier. His right hand releases the boy's wrist, only to grip the fabric at the back of Nell's shirt. This time, Nell's question receives an answer, though it's vague. "You smell good.."

Before any further words can leave Nell's lips, Zeke is biting down, sinking his fangs into the boy's throat. The pain is sharp, but brief. No risk of Nell turning, Zeke had his venom glands removed twenty years ago. His jaw relaxes to remove his fangs a heartbeat later, but his lips seal over the twin punctures, sucking. Zeke groans as the blood flows across his tongue.

Nell let out a small whimper as the man shifted closer, Zeke's hands behind him and gripping his shirt. The words he utters rebound in Nell's head a confusion filling his brain, but he doesn't have time to question further. The boy gasps and whimpers as he feels the sharp penetration of teeth on his throat, instinctively he grabs Zeke's wrist squeezing it through the pain craning his head back. A vampire? Could his roommate, really truly be a vampire. His mind screamed with a torrent of thought as he listened to Zeke take a gulp of his blood. He wondered if Zeke was going to kill him, but before he could dwell on it, he trembled letting out another whimper as he felt the fangs pulled from him. As the vampire began to just suck on the wound, Nell couldn't help but let out a couple little gasps, he felt a lot weaker, but not entirely, still he couldn't help from going backwards, his back laying on the counter. "Ah- Zeke-..."

Zeke follows Nell, still sucking at his throat. With Nell on his back, Zeke ends up between the boy's legs. As always when he feeds, the vampire's sex drive spikes. His hips roll, pushing against the teen. But he's had enough blood to bring him out of the fog of bloodlust.

Realization of what he's doing has Zeke swiping his tongue over the punctures, stopping the bleeding. He pulls away panting, licking his lips. He didn't take enough blood to even knock Nell out, but the boy would be lightheaded. Zeke covers his mouth, cursing. He hadn't wanted Nell to find out, at least not like this. But he looks good laid out on the counter..

Zeke shakes his head, then turns and retreats, ignoring the semi erection in his own pants. He only pauses long enough to grab his pack of cigarettes from the bag by the front door, before he retreats upstairs to his bedroom. He doesn't close the door hard enough for it to match, so it's still open an inch.

Stupid, he was stupid. He should have learned control over his bloodlust before getting a roommate. Something like this was bound to happen sooner or later. Sighing, Zeke pushes open the window and sits on the sill, lighting a cigarette and setting it between his lips. One hand passes over his starting erection and he hisses. He would have to deal with this now.

Nell's arms lolled weakly and he could barely brush the hair from his face before he let out a heated whimper ad the vampire's grinding against him, causing Nell's member to stir in his pants a bit, even though he still wasn't sure he fully understood what was going on. Nell blushed a bit as he felt Zeke's tongue against him again, but felt a bit cold as the larger man pulled away. The teen closed his eyes, refocusing his mind a bit as he listened to his roommate's panting.

As Zeke leaves Nell plopped back down onto the floor and leaned against a cupboard, breathing a bit heavy. Slowly he stood, leaning on the counter before getting a glass of water and gulping it down. He stood staring into the empty glass for a minute, had that really happened? Delicately he reached up, touching his neck, and shivering at the still sensitive flesh. The closeness, the pain, Zeke on top of him. Against his better judgement it brought a blush to his cheeks. Slowly he began to ascend the stairs, following the vampire's steps to his room. He paused, seeing that the door was cracked open. Quietly he pushed it open, standing in the door way, his cardigan still hanging off one shoulder.

He waited an awkard moment, unable to see what Zeke was doing, then spoke up.

"If you want me to move out... I understand, but I won't tell anybody. You're a nice guy, and I have no desire to- endanger you... You've been really good to me, so- if there's anything I can do to help... I want to." He fiddled with his thumbs a bit, feeling awkward.

Still sitting in the windowsill, Zeke head is leaned against the frame. He's watching the backyard without really paying attention to anything, taking deep breaths on his cigarette. His right hand is slowly rubbing back and forth across the now full erection in his jeans. Zeke is also aware of footsteps in the hall, followed by the door being pushed open.

Zeke's eyes have returned to their normal pale grey color. He turns his head to look at Nell as the boy speaks. The nicotine has calmed Zeke's nerves, and the smoke has covered the smell and taste of blood on his tongue. Zeke puts his left foot up on the sill, resulting in his legs being spread. "Come here, Nell. Stand here."

Nell wondered what was going through Zeke's head right now, if he felt guilty, or what. His voice however pulled the teen from his thoughts and Nell nodded slowly making his way over to the older man. He'd never really been in Zeke's room, but that was to be expected he supposed. Nell walked over, still a bit wobbily but stood where Zeke instructed looking at him, then down and blushed. "S-sorry I didn't mean to interrupt."

Zeke watches Nell, sighing again. His roommate followed him up here? Normally, he would be mad about anyone being in his room, but.. After what he did to the boy.. Zeke reaches out and brushes his fingers against the punctures on Nell's throat.

"Are you not afraid of me, Nell? I just attacked you." Zeke drops his hand, staring at Nell. His cigarette hangs in the corner of his mouth.

Nell looked into Zeke's eyes, shivering a bit at his touch. The younger male looked down at his feet contemplating, was he afraid of Zeke he didn't think so. Mostly confused, he'd never have guessed, but supposed that was Zeke's intention. Nell looked back up at him before leaning against the windowsill for support, he thought over his response but eventually managed to speak. "I'm a little, scared, but not of you. Just a bit shaken up I think... It obviously wasn't your intention... My first instinct was just to come up here and see if there was something I could do-?"

"So you said." Zeke inhales deeply from his cigarette, then angles his head to blow the smoke out the window. He takes Nell's hand, guiding it to the bulge in the front of his pants. "If you want to help me, then help me with this. Don't worry, I won't attack you again."

Zeke tilts his head, fingers stroking Nell's wrist. He's waiting to see what his roommate will do. Without the bloodlust, Zeke is back to his usual calm, cool, devil may care attitude.

Nell blushed a bit, embarrassed for having repeated himself. He watched Zeke blow smoke out the window but his blush deepened as his roomie took his hand once more, wondering if maybe he wanted more blood. His cheeks became a scarlet color as he realized where the vampire was leading him. His words had Nell nervously swallowing then looking back at him. "Y-you really want me to? I suppose- I could be a good roomie and do that... I'm just, not very experienced. You'll have to tell me, what y-you want." Nell looked at him with a flustered expression, his own member twitching in his pants slightly.

"Are you saying you've never masturbated? You're a healthy teenage boy, surely you've toyed with yourself." Zeke tilts his head, guiding Nell's hand against his groin. With the way he's sitting on the sill, he's pretty exposed. "It's fine, just do what feels right."

Zeke releases Nell's hand and pops the button on his jeans. He sighs after pulling his zipper down, relieving the pressure on his erection. "Just take it out and stroke it."

Zeke's question brought more fluster and Nell stumbled for a reply. "M-maybe a few times, but I've never done anything with somebody else..." Nell watches and swallows a breath as he feels the vampire's hardness against his hand. He nods as Zeke tells him to to what feels right.

The boy watched with nearly bated breath as he watched Zeke undo the button on his jeans and pull the zipper down. Ever since he moved in, Nell had to admit that his roommate was pretty hot, but he never imagined this. Nell stared for a moment before gently reaching down into Zeke's pants, fishing for his manhood, as soon as he felt it he couldn't help but let out a little gasp as he pulled it free. "I-it's huge-." Nell flushed, staring before fumbling his hand around the shaft and hesitantly stroking it a few times before trying to get a rhythm going. For a second it occurred to Nell that they were in the window. "W-what if someone sees?" He asked nervously as he continued to stroke. "Does it- feel good?" Nell's own erection was beginning to harden and his insides fluttering.

Even Nell's inexperienced touch feels good. It always feels good when it's someone else's touch. Zeke leans his head back, sucking on his half finished cigarette. "Nobody is going to see us, there's no other windows that face this way. You don't spend much time in the backyard, so you wouldn't have noticed the field behind this block of houses."

Zeke hums softly in approval, grey eyes watching Nell. His right hand brushes through the boy's hair, tucking it out of his face. "You're cute when you blush, Nell."

Nell nodded, a bit relieved that they weren't going to be spotted. He continued to slowly stroke his roommate's hard cock and began to rub the tip with his thumb a bit. He picked up his pace stroking pace. He looked Zeke in the eyes, a bit of excitement spiking in him that the older man seemed to be enjoying Nell's efforts.

He watched as the hand reached up to touch his hair and move it away from his face. A small, shy smile broke on the teen's face that widened a bit at the compliment. "You really think so?" He asked, continuing to stroke Zeke, running his thumb over the slit. He leaned closer to the man, leaning against his shoulder as he looked down and picked up his pace more, trying to use any pre-cum to provide more lubrication.

Zeke groans softly, sliding his foot on the sill to stretch out his leg. His cock throbs, but he's nowhere near to his climax. Nell would find Zeke has some pretty incredible endurance. Zeke's right hand strokes through Nell's hair and against the back of his neck.

"Use your mouth, Nell. The sill is low enough for me to sit here, and you can kneel." Zeke applies gentle pressure to the back of Nell's neck. "Be a good boy."

The noises Zeke made brought pride to Nell, oddly enough, he was glad he could make his roommate feel good. Nell continued to stroke him and run his thumb over the head of the vampire's cock, leaning into the stroking motion through his hair. Though his attention shifted when he felt Zeke's hand on the back of his neck, his next words bringing a warm feeling to Nell's groin. His blush came back to his cheeks and he looked at the vampire. "My mouth-? A good boy-? Okay Zeke."

Gently the teen got on his knees and let Zeke push his head forward. Nell took in the scent of his manhood shivering a bit, before he grasped it gently and took a tentative lick. He mulled over the taste for a moment before beginning to lick more, up and down the shaft and around the head. Gently he took the head of Zeke's cock in his mouth and sucked on it lightly.

Zeke sucks in a sharp breath, his fingers curling in Nell's hair. The feeling of his tongue on his cock is good, a wet heat. Zeke is enjoying it, that's for sure. Even if he only makes the occasional sound, his hard cock is proof enough.

After a couple minutes of watching Nell suck his cock, Zeke pulls his cellphone from his pocket, dialing. It rings once, then a muffled voice answers. Nell wouldn't be able to make out the words from the other side of the conversation. "Yeah, I'm not coming to work tonight.. No, I'm fine.. It's a personal matter.. No, I'll be at work tomorrow.. Yeah, fine.. Bye." Zeke hangs up and tosses his phone onto the nearby dresser.

Nell tried to take more of Zeke's cock into his throat but gagged a bit. He bobbed his head up and down lightly while also stroking his hand to meet his bobs. The vampire was quiet but the teen could tell he was enjoying it. He looked up curiously still lightly sucking as Zeke pulled out his phone, blushing for a second thinking his roommate was going to record him.

Nell instantly started trying to keep it down as Zeke talked over the phone, now slightly more confused. Maybe he just didn't feel like going to work after what had happened? As he hung up the phone the teen pulled off of his cock, catching his breath but still stroking him. He looked up at Zeke with innocent and curious looking eyes. "What's wrong, why can't you go to work?"

Zeke runs his knuckles against Nell's cheek, listening to his question. His thumb wipes a bit of precum from the corner of his mouth. Then he brings his hand up, licking the drop off his thumb. It doesn't matter that it's his own, he knows it will make the teen blush again.

"Because you're distracting, and I don't intend to leave it at just this." Zeke tangles his fingers in Nell's hair, tugging lightly. "You're too innocent to leave alone now."

Nell leans into Zeke's touch, watching him, and the vampire's instinct is right, the heat returning to the teen's cheeks as he watches him lick a drop of his own fluids. He doesn't quite understand his own feelings, he almost feels in joyful service to the vampire, just wanting to please him. The next words out of the vampire's mouth change Nell's blush from pink to red, and he lets out a half whimper and half gasp as he grabs him by his hair, Nell's grasp on his cock weakening for a moment. He speaks nervously, but also excitedly. "W-what are you planning to do to me for three hours-?"

Back
Top Bottom