Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vampire Roomie (ShyButDangerous x Beauvoir)

Nell continues to moan and groan a bit louder, his arms shaking a bit as he hides his face in embarrassment. He lets out a shuddering breath just before he suddenly feels a second digit force its way into him and het lets out a cry of both pain and pleasure as he looks at Zeke with hazy eyes. "Z-zeke it hurts..." Nell bites his lip trying to quell the pain without success.

Zeke works his fingers in a bit slower, head tilted back to watch Nell's face. "You need to relax. My cock is a lot bigger than two fingers. Unless you want to stop now?" Zeke's left hand reaches up to grip Nell's hair, pulling the boy's head down to pick at his lips.

Nell's face contorts more in pleasure than pain as Zeke starts to go slower. The boy whimpered more, letting more moans escape him. "S-so you're gonna put it inside me then?" Nell asked flushing. He let out a small cry as Zeke grabbed his hair and pulled him down. "N-no I don't want to stop."

Zeke smirks. Nell is so innocent, he clearly didn't have an understanding of sex between men. He removes his fingers, then grabs Nell's arm and pulls him down onto the bed on his back. Zeke moves over him, pushing his legs apart. "Yes, I'm going to put my cock inside you, that's how sex works, Nell." Zeke pushes his two fingers inside the boy again, digging them deep.

Nell wondered what the smirk was for before he felt the older man's fingers leave him, and let out a small yelp as he was brought down onto the bed. His face burned red as Zeke climbed over him. He squirmed a bit, moaning as he felt the two fingers re-enter him. He bit his own lip looking up into Zeke's face. "So I'm assuming at that point I'll no longer be a virgin?" His blush continued as he proceeded to squirm on his back a bit more.

Zeke bares his teeth at Nell, fangs glinting in the faint light coming from outside. His knees press Nell's legs wider, opening his body further. "That's right, once I fill you with my cock, you'll no longer be a virgin."

Zeke adds a third finger, further stretching Nell. Of course it would be uncomfortable, but better to stretch the boy than to risk ripping something. "Just relax."

Nell squeaked a bit, at his legs being opened further. He gasped and whimpered feeling the third finger entering him. He began to breath deeply trying to pace himself, letting out small mewls and whimpers. He looked up into Zeke's eyes, taking in the twinkle of both his eyes and fangs. A blush still adorned the paleness of his cheeks... Slowly he reached up and bit his thumb moans escaping through his teeth.

Zeke finally removes his fingers, then shifts his weight on his knees. His hands slide down Nell's thighs, hooking the boy's legs high on his hips. The tip of his cock presses lightly to Nell's ass.

"Just relax, Nell. I'll stop moving once I'm buried." Zeke pushes forward in a single, swift thrust. He groans deeply, Nell's ass tight around his hard cock. Once he's buried to the hilt, Zeke holds still, muscles flexed hard with restraint.

Nell let out a small gasp as the vampire moved him, placing his legs high. He blushed and whimpered feeling Zeke's member pressed against him. The 18 year old swallowed nervously, knowing what was about to come would hurt. He nodded as Zeke told him what to do.

A gasp and stifled cry escaped the boy as he felt the much bigger male enter him with a single thrust. He bit his lip drawing blood and gripped the sheets, his legs shaking against the man, sweat breaking out on his brow. Nell began to take shallow breaths, coaxing himself through the pain.

Back
Top Bottom