Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Site is really missing two Request Thread sections

Twintails

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
One for Gay and Lesbians (Nonbinary have their own dedicated place), and one, perhaps more importantly for all rps that aren't smutty. Like I get that most people are here to write smut but would it really be such a bad thing to have a palce where you can request just a normal roleplay when you're on a site this big that's full of writers? And I mean a dedicated board for both, so thast people know, that;[s where you go to post that stuff and where you go to look for that stuff. rather than going through an obstacle course of mostly straight or smutty RTs to find what you want.

What if there's a really good gay writer and a really good lesbian writer, or two straight guys, and the only reason they haven't created an awesome story together is because there's no section for a platonic fun nonsexual rp?

You can click on any prefix to see only threads listed in that prefix, so gay and lesbian categories already exist in the forum's structure.

As for a non-adult section, I got shot down by the rest of staff when I asked for it. There's another thread calling for it you can add your voice to here.

As noted before, there is fundamentally no difference from searching for f x f tagged plays, or m x m, or whatever other alternatives. The structure is in place and contrary to belief, it is not a totalitarian regime to be more concise in your thread posting to remain to the two that exist. That's what the essence of the question is here, right, getting more threads in? At least if chat was any indication.

Non-smutty roleplay section would be cool, but if it's getting shot down that easily and didn't really work before, I guess that's that.

@skyfetcher It's not so much 'that's that', just didn't work out so well... seven years ago. Times change and the site has grown.

Back
Top Bottom