Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question regarding wholesome, innocent, non-sexual roleplays

Fandomizer

Fandom Number Generator
On this site are characters younger than 15 allowed in them? I mean I know only like less than 1 percent of roleplays here would be nonsexual, I just wanted to get a definitive answer.

PS: Also it would be nice if there was a place specifically for requesting nonsexual roleplays. It's a big site and not everyone can be in the mood for smut all the time.

Ironic

Yᴏᴜʀ Rᴇᴀʟ Lɪғᴇ Fᴀɴᴛᴀsʏ
Staff member
Administrator
Character younger than 15 are allowed AS LONG as they’re not involved in any sexual activities. Even watching someone partake in sex is a big nono. If it’s for the sake of the story then it should be okay.

We used to have a non-sexual role play section but it wasn’t getting traffic so we dismissed it.

Fandomizer

Fandom Number Generator
We used to have a non-sexual role play section but it wasn’t getting traffic so we dismissed it.

Fair enough.

Vekseid

Most imposing inkwell.
Administrator
If it gets a bit more interest I'll push a bit harder to restart the forum. We are a lot more active now.

Haruki-sama

Lovable Cuddle Slut
Count me in for reinstituting a non-sexual section. I think it should be given another shot. Understandably, people are going to be drawn to BMR for smut most of the time, but I'm sure like myself, there are people out there who struggle to fit a fandom or original RP character set / world into an RP focused mostly on the kinkier side. That, and some just like the fluffy / vanilla side alongside the kinky.

P Y R E

Fire in the heart, sends smoke to the head...
Welcoming Committee
I’ll support a non sexual side. Even if i dont ever Rp as underaged characters, I do not Rp much smut onsite or even in PM’s. It would be nice for those who wish to RP as underaged characters as it may grab new users attention who are unsure about smut based RPs and give them a place to write. There have been a few members in the past who I’ve welcomed that would much prefer story based Roleplays over smut based. I’d love to be able to link them that option!

Haruki-sama

Lovable Cuddle Slut
It'd be nice to (attempt) to ask people for RPs without needing to worry about bringing up my sheer lack of smut RP experience, and I always like a good story.
Even for those with experience, a safe environment for players who are 18+ in real-world age, who want to write not-so-smut-heavy (or none at all) stories with others of like-age and maturity would be a godsend. Wouldn't have to resort to using PG-13 communities/apps for such play, which ...let's be honest, are teeming with kids / teens (this brings up another host of concerns I sure as heck care not to worry over)....it's something I've longed for years now as I get older.

Dreamsy

Heart of Glass
It's always nice to have the option available. Life is so much more than sex, and sometimes it's not appropriate. I would wholeheartedly support a non-sexual roleplay section.

Top Bottom