Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ConCrit on my Request thread

taffy_felice

Between Slutty Dork and Dorky Slut lies my domain
Withdrawn
So, I don't bump very often, but I'm trying to get back and more involved and I'd love some input on my request thread- be it broad ideas, or just editing mistakes I've made, I thank you all in advance for any help you can give!

Request thread link

Honestly I don't see anything wrong with your thread it follows the classic set up style. You have stated what you like, what you want in a partner, your face claims are actual people which I prefer (although some don't), you have listed a series of ideas. It's easy to read and follow.

It's just a case of finding a partner, the problem you may have is similar to what I have, your ideas aren't in vogue so much anymore. No fandoms (yay!), no anime (yay!), no dragons and fantasy themes, that stuff is popular now. Hang in there and there are other sites as well that might cater to your tastes too.

I really like it, it's concise and to the point, and your story ideas have a wide range of appeal. Don't change much. My only advise would be to make titles/headings more prominent with boldness, or size. For example like this:

Lawyer x Hippie
MC would be a bit of a crunchy/hippy chick who inherited a large piece of land from her parents years ago and maybe does some organic farming or something on the land, but the land is in a location where a big development firm wants to buy it (maybe it's against a lake they want to make into a tourist destination or something similar). MC has refused all proposals, so the company sends YC in to get me to sell (YC would be a ruthless, but well put together lawyer). During the meeting, YC catches MC paying a little too much attention to her, and then she's like a shark when there's blood in the water, seducing MC, getting MC to sell, getting MC to move in, getting MC to wear expensive fashions vs natural clothes, etc. (and also enjoying spending all the money MC made from the sale). Basically getting MC to abandon her values to be YC's toy.

Or like this:

Lawyer x Hippie
MC would be a bit of a crunchy/hippy chick who inherited a large piece of land from her parents years ago and maybe does some organic farming or something on the land, but the land is in a location where a big development firm wants to buy it (maybe it's against a lake they want to make into a tourist destination or something similar). MC has refused all proposals, so the company sends YC in to get me to sell (YC would be a ruthless, but well put together lawyer). During the meeting, YC catches MC paying a little too much attention to her, and then she's like a shark when there's blood in the water, seducing MC, getting MC to sell, getting MC to move in, getting MC to wear expensive fashions vs natural clothes, etc. (and also enjoying spending all the money MC made from the sale). Basically getting MC to abandon her values to be YC's toy.

The only other thing you might want to consider is making your ideas "Spoilers" just to reduce space and then people can open them up as they wish. As you add ideas your RT will keep expanding a lot of people will close a thread quickly if it appears too long.

Back
Top Bottom