Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Common kinkster words you dislike

Caligula

Mercurial
Since there's a plethora of common slang terms and such in kink communities or whatever you'd call 'em, I thought this would be an interesting topic to bring up.

I'll start us off by chucking 'babygirl' into the volcano. For me, in the beginning, it was an endearing nickname for the late singer Aaliyah but has been on a fast decline since the year 2012 with the debut of My Video for Briona on YouTube. Google at your own risk, I'm not linking it myself because I won't have blood on my hands.

I can handle being called ‘babygirl’ on most days, but as a dominant woman I don’t really fit the title. I once got called ‘cumbucket’ and felt nauseated. Sorry, good sir, but I am neither a cum nor a bucket.

I dunno if it's exactly common but I have a few partners who like or use... unusual euphemisms for male cum. Cock snot. Nut butter, cock sludge. Baby batter. I curb that hard in RP's because that shits nasty yall.

I probably have such an aversion to babygirl because back in the day, I grew up with it being a term of endearment mainly used by fathers, uncles, etc; men in that general age group and demographic. Basically, I associate it with men I would never think to sleep with and can't take it seriously in a sexual or romantic context.

But yeah, I also agree that stuff like cumbucket, cocksleeve, and the like are laughable at best when used completely unironically.

Also, 'Cunny'. Just fucking hate that word.

You can call it a pussy or a cunt and that’s pretty much it. I shall not accept cunny, fanny, axe wound, clunge, cock-sleeve or anything in that area. Hard no from me.

On a related note, I have always disliked people using terms incorrectly. Kinksters love using terms like "Rape" and "Force" even though it is a consensual act despite that act possibly being rough or humiliating. Likewise in Cuckolding you get the term "Cheating wife" she isn't cheating, the man (cuckold) consented perhaps even begged his wife/partner to have sex with others and now she is doing so. This is not the same as cheating!!

Terms like the above have a high emotional trigger which I think is why they are used. Likewise one of my kinks is CFNM, Clothed Female Naked Male self explanatory so I hate it when I see pics in that category where the woman is topless or naked. I bet you don't hear that complaint too often!

Veering back to the premise of the thread, I also dislike silly terms for penis and vagina. Cock and Cunt to me are the most erotic just very much to the point. Pussy is ok. But "Cunny" as mentioned above reminds me of that Clint Eastwood western where they use it a lot and it seemed like their way to be kind of dirty without really being dirty. Anyway it just sounds like something really old men would say.

So, I guess meat flaps is out?

I cringe when I see "cuntboy" in a RT. I'm a little too into LGBT+ activism to like the majority of "NB" terminology and concepts used in online entertainment, but that one takes the cake. I won't use 'cunt' outside of a rare hateful insult, as I guess I'm old enough to remember when it was equivalent to the n-word for women. I see cuntboy as too demeaning to both women and trans men.

In my actual play, I hate fuckstick. I get it, but I just can't think of it as being sexy. Like you found it dirty on the ground and stuck it in a body orifice.

Last edited:
Once, a partner also used Bunghole in a sexual manner during a scene with anal. I really, really found it difficult to continue the scene after that... Please don't refer to it as a bunghole. Unless you need TP for it.

Noooooooooo that isn't a thing that happens and I refuse to believe otherwise

Saber, why you do this to me. D:

Now I must go watch AVGN's Beavis & Butthead video.
This happened years and years ago, but I swear it happened. Swear on my good name as an admin, lmao. Admittedly the list of 'sexy' words for asshole are... Very limited, but Bunghole is NOT on that list.

This happened years and years ago, but I swear it happened. Swear on my good name as an admin, lmao. Admittedly the list of 'sexy' words for asshole are... Very limited, but Bunghole is NOT on that list.

lol Were they Aussie by any chance? Reminds me of another term we have for anus - clacker.

True. Not particularly a kink word but it's often misused. If you ever use the terms 'true Dominant' or 'true submissive' then I'm immediately not interested in conversation since in my experience it's used almost exclusively by overly pretentious and smarmy gits that think the sun shines out of their arses.

Just rubs me the wrong way since it's a term used in particular by abusers trying to prey on those new to kink.

In regards to the above two posts. It is hard not to be judgmental or turned off sometimes even when you are applying all possibilities like the person being new to English etc. I tried doing a RP once with someone who just kept spelling so many words wrong, even simple ones. I didn't want to but in the end it just really threw off my "immersion" as I found it jarring.

As with "dominate" a similar one that makes me cringe is "Cuckhold" rather than "Cuckold," very common.

I'm not sure there are many terms that totally turn me off, but I'm sure they exist and I would just have to see them. The words this thread opens on aren't ones I would necessarily drop a game for, but they're slang that would probably put me off hard when not directly applied through the lenses of character dialogue.

'true _' per above, doesn't exactly put me off, but it does make me want to know exactly what they post that makes them think that's what they are.

If there's anything around here that puts me of regularly, it is, similar to above, lots of spelling errors, and to go a little past, some common ones. For example, anyone who spells "cannon" for what's obviously being represented is someone I automatically feel I'm not going to work with. Doesn't matter much what the rest of their post is like, it usually supports the impression.

Finding an appealing way to refer to an...anus is something that's definitely been hard for me. I've used 'button' with a particular partner when I was younger, but now it just sounds too cutesy and cheesy. Kept me from having to resort to worse options at least.

I find describing the anus a better avenue than simply calling it a name. Then again, I suppose you have to enjoy anal in order to find "puckered hole" or "wrinkled star" enticing. That's describing what you expect to find there and if you don't enjoy the look of an anus or don't find it sexually titillating, then I suppose anything you say about it will come off wrong. *shrugs* I have used "rosebud" or "button" offhandedly on occasion.

As for fitting synonyms for vagina, "slit" works, especially paired with adjectives like "pink" or "wet".

I severely dislike ageplay or sex involving anyone under the age of 18, so, I get skeeved out by my character being called Daddy.

For some reason the word "pussy" just bothers me to no end. Given that I primarily write characters with female genitalia, this proves a little awkward. "Cunt", "clit", "bud", "slit", "channel", "entrance", "folds", and the ever-vague "sex" end up being my go-tos, depending on what action is being performed on which part of the anatomy. Like @The Goodman I usually add adjectives; "flushed", "wet", "hot", "aching", etc.

throatfucking... hate the word and the deed. I can't imagine any woman actually enjoys that.

throatfucking... hate the word and the deed. I can't imagine any woman actually enjoys that.

I personally find throat-fucking hot, but it does take practice to endure. I hate the term ‘mouth pussy’ though. I’ve had it said to me once or twice.

Back
Top Bottom