Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Draw your own conclusion (for Tarrakhash and Blurugirl)

Blurugirl

Star
Shahlah Jacobson thought she had a perfect life. Mostly.

25680849-256-k683293.jpg

Granted, her life hadn't started off perfectly, mostly or otherwise. Her father had become enamored with an Iranian man, and Shahlah had been the result of the romance. But the romance quickly devolved into abuse and control from her biological father, who left her mother and her when Shahlah was five,

No problem. When Shahlah was nine, Shahlah's mother would meet the man who would become Shahlah's stepfather.

commander-pixis-9682-normal.jpg

Shahlah loved her stepfather. But she loved all her family. Shahlh's stepfather was a commercial artist who still kept tabs with his classical roots. He was successful enough that he could run his own business out of their office. But he also taught an art history class at the local college, and drew "non-commercially", as he called it. And though Shahlah had no talent of her own, her stepfather made sure Shahlah was still introduced to his world. He had not only taught her about different artists and artistic movements throughout history, but also how to appreciate and critically analyze art as a whole.

Shahlah had a good relationship with her mother. Mostly. Well, Shahalah's felt her slightly nerdy mathlete daughter should be outgoing, and she definitely did not appreciate the mostly frumpy, form hiding clothes her eighteen year old daughter wore. But Shahlah still appreciated her mother. Well, things had become strained between Shahlah's mother and stepfather, and she knew her stepfather spent some nights on the couch in his office, but he always said that was because he was working late. And if the two were having problems, they were going to great lengths not to expose their kids to their marital strife.

And Shahlah adored her little five year old brother. Mostly.

Hunter was blonde and blue eyed (the same as everyone else in the family except Shahlah) and was just as sweet as he could be. He would sit by Shahlah on the couch, cuddle up to her, and ask her for a story if she wasn't busy. Or just sit there and be sweet and good if she was busy.

Hunter was perfect. Mostly.

Except Hunter would draw on anything if given a chance. In response to Hunter's artistic exuberance, the walls were painted with wipeable paints, Hunter was given special crayons, and anything you didn't want drawn on, was locked up and put away. Because Hunter would listen and obey about everything except drawing.

Which is where the story begins.

Shahlah's stepfather would keep his office locked, to ensure that Hunter didn't draw on any of the more expensive books he had on his shelves. In addition, all important papers were kept locked in the bottom drawer of the office.

Shahlah and her mother had keys to the office, and Shahlah went into the office one to use the family printer. While she was printing out a paper due on Monday, she noticed the bottom drawer of the desk was ajar. She was about to close the drawer when a folder in it caughter eye. It was titled "Life Drawings." Shahlah immediately knew that meant Nude Sketches. Although she was a modest young woman (overly modest, in her mother's opinion), Shahlah wasn't shocked about the idea of her father making nude sketches. That's what artists did, after all. She would have been more shocked if her father made landscape paintings. He did have curt words about that sort of thing.

Curious, Shahlah pulled out the folder and began flipping through it. She didn't recognize some of the models, of course, but assumed they were student models her father had met at the college. One of the models, though, looked familiar to Shahlah. It took the teen a few minutes to recognize who the nude woman was in those sketches. It was HER!

Shahal was more than a little shocked that her father has been imagining her nude. Well, he had not only been imagining, he had been mentally airbrushing the nude mental image of his stepdaughter. The young woman in these pictures was gorgeous! It was sort of like the optimized version of what Shahlah thought she could ever aspire to.

Probably the only thing her stepfather had not improved on, Shahlah though with a self-conscious smirk, was the size of Shahlah's breasts in the sketches. But then she couldn't really fault her father on that. After all, with the frumpy clothes she made sure she was wearing any time she stepped out of her room, he had no idea on how to guess. The breasts in the sketches looked to be about a cup smaller than Shahlah's D cup.

Still, the part of Shahlah's mind that her stepfather had trained to look at a drawing analytically thought they were good, if woefully inaccurate. So Shahlah took a couple of post its from the desk, wrote some critiques, attached it to the drawings, then returned them to the bottom drawer. This time, though, she made sure the bottom drawer was locked. Hunter definitely didn't need to get to those pictures!

Chuckling, Shahlah locked up her father's office, headed to her bedroom, did a few things on the compute, then called it a night. At ten o'clock on a Friday night, Shahlah was happily asleep in her own bedroom.

Last edited:
He looked up as she spoke and he blinked, looking her over again,"Are you going somewhere?" He shook his head realizing he had been a little rude,"No, I'm fine, it's just been a long week and I haven't slept as well as I could." He stroked his mustache slowly, in actuality he was getting more than a little frustrated, both emotionally and sexually, he had always had a good sexual appetite, even as he got older but it was not being returned even in the slightest at the moment and it didn't help his temper which aggravated the bigger problems him and Shahlah's mother was having, then something twigged, it was Saturday.

Could he get another drawing out of her? That would cheer him up,"Look, when you get back from wherever mind if I draw you again? I could really use the distraction."

"I thought you could draw me like this," Shahlah said, spinning around. "I...I mean I could go change if you want, Dad." There was a thoughtful look on Shahlah's face, a little set back about her father's growling response as well as a little concerned.

His mouth opened as realization dawned forming an 'O' and by the time she had spun around he was smiling a little,"No that's perfect...whatever you are comfortable with, my dear, although I'd love to draw your shoulders as well at some point....this is lovely."

He looked her over more carefully then and nodded already planning out the drawing,"Yes, those socks are a nice point of contrast. I had a model once, lighter skinned than you sadly, and she wore stockings and garters that contrasted with her skin....that came put nicely."

He nodded, standing up he took hold of her ponytail, giving it a flip he smiled,"Can we put this into two ponytails one on either side? It will highlight your innocence....its an easy drawing trick, to emphasize the points of...." He trailed off and chuckled,"Sorry getting carried away, this is your thing...where would you like to pose? Ideally you should be laying down or standing so I can draw your long legs as well...."

"So this is still all my decision, right?" Shahlah asked, feeling suddenly more than a little nervous when her stepfather used the phrase "at some point."

"I mean, I get to decide where I pose and how I pose and what I pose in?" she continued, suddenly feeling both a little scared and excited in the same breath.

Stephen laughed lightly,"Yes, yes, Shay it is. You have to forgive me, I'm used to having more control of my models but this is not me drawing for my sake.....this is something special. You are in charge, Shahlah, you choose when, where and what you wear all I do is draw as accurately as I can to show you what you look like."

Smiling softly he gave her a wink, his blue eyes twinkiling his bad mood and frustration almost totally forgotten as he teased her,"So what do you want to do today, boss?"

Shahlah nodded, feeling reassured, though a hint of that fear/excitement still remained. "Well, let me get another tie for a second ponytail," Shahlah said hurriedly. "And you can figure out the best place and pose for today." With that pronouncement, Shahlah hurriedly ran back up to her bedroom.

Stephen had a really good idea as she ran up the stairs, he wanted her to be standing to emphasize the length of her leg as well as her profile, some very attractive features on his Stepdaughter that her usual dress did not highlight and he wanted to bring these to her attention so when she came down the stairs he was setting up a chair, the various tools he would need just outside their small bathroom downstairs, containing only a basin and a toilet, but he had already set some lights up in a way that would light up someone standing by the basin.

He barely even looked up as she came down,"Come here, Shahlah, I want you to stand against the basin here looking out...kind of casual like I just happened to be walking buy and you looked out at me. I'll need to squeeze past to adjust the lighting a little bit to get the tones and filters on the light but this should be very pretty but make the viewer think it's just a regular part of life for you....."

Gesturing at the basin he waited for her to get in position.

Shahlah nodded, double checking her double ponytails before taking the stance her stepfather had described.

"Like this?" she asked, trying to decide what her reaction would be to her stepfather's presence if he walked by in the situation he described. She tried to look surprised, but that just came out goofy and made her giggle.

"Sorry, let me try again," she said. She thought to herself how her father always made her feel good about her life in general, especially the last few weeks. This time she looked up and gave him a beatific smile.

"Like this?" she asked.

He adjusted her stance slightly, reaching down to move her one foot a little back to give her rear more shape, although he'd never say that to her made sure the pony tails were out of her face and then looked up in time for the goofy smile and he chuckled along with her as he sat in his seat. The next time she looked up he felt his chest tighten as her smile hit him like a lorry,"Perfect....don't move I need to capture that...."

He started to scribble furiously, he knew that smile couldn't last so that was where he started everything else would stem from there. He drew like a maniac, faster than she had ever seen him draw, but oh so very careful like he was scared she was going to up and vanish. He did get up, pushing past her muttering for her not to move, the small door meaning he had to press himself just about against her to get to the lights and adjust them but he was in such a feverish hurry he never even thought about it, sliding back out his hand rubbed against her back and then he was back in his chair.

The skritch, skritch of his pencil moving the only sound, he didn't even ask if she wanted a break so consumed was he by his art at last though he had to stop, his hand aching,"Okay, a five minute break, I had to get that smile down...and the stance....I'm not sure we'll get it back exactly but we'll try...." He looked at his watch,"About 2 hours or so left...I want to finish it, but look." He had finished her face and her legs most of her rear and the start of her bust was complete but her arms were just tracings at this point,"I got a lot to fill out but most of it I can do without you standing there if you want a longer break, you must be stiff? I at least get a chair."

There was something odd about the way Shahlah's stepfather felt when he pressed against/by her to adjust the lights. Not odd in the way he did it. Family members brushed by each other all the time and never gave it a thought. Well, except when her little brother did it, and that was because he treated walls and people like he was a human pinball, and everyone around him were those things pinballs bounced off of.

No, it was her stepfather pressing against her, just the act itself, that felt odd. Not bad or anything like that. Just an everyday occurrence felt not quite-so-everyday. Possibly because of the sketch that was going on. Shahlah didn't know and, truthfully, she didn't give it any further though when her stepfather left the bathroom to continue his sketching.

When her stepfather showed her the sketch he had completed so far, she audibly gasped. She let out a "Wow," though Wow was definitely too faint a word.

"I...I just...Wow!" she managed to get out. "Just Wow!" To be truthful, she didn't like her hair in ponytails, and her mind was already racing about what she could do with her hair, something that had never crossed her mind before in any situation. There were some even vague thoughts in her mind about how she could dress for future sketches, though there was nothing in granite between her stepfather and her that there would be future sketches.

"Yeah, it does get tiring," Shahlah laughed. "I have a lot more respect for the Mona Lisa now, considering she had to do several sittings." Shahlah blushed a little, realizing she had just put herself in the same category with an iconic symbol. "If you don't need me, then, I'll go into the kitchen and get a water. Can I bring you anything, or should I just wait in the wings until you're finished?"

He laughed giving her a little push,"My very own, Mona Lisa, my muse!" He gave her a wink before looking at the work, his finger tracing her smile,"That smile was perfect...."

He was already sketching again when he smiled,"Get me a beer please....also stick around close enough I can call you if I need a tone reference but I should have it done in a couple more hours. I'll have to move to my office...in about half an hour or so probably...."

Hunter and her mother would be back, he let out a deep sigh and tried to focus on his work but stopped,"You think we can do something else next Saturday? I'm really enjoying it...helps take my mind of....stuff."

If her stepfather had been one of her friends, Shahlah would have asked what "stuff" was. Instead, she kept her mouth shut because, first of all, he was her stepfather, and second of all, his stuff would affect all of the family's stuff, and she wanted to hope it wasn't big stuff, like with her mother or anything. And truth be told, her teenage mind didn't want to even acknowledge that her stepfather had stuff going on.

"Sure," Shahlah agreed, eager to steer the conversation away from talking about stuff. "Maybe I can find a medieval frock or something to wear for a medieval drawing, like Mona Lisa did." With a laugh, Shahlah went to get her stepfather a beer and herself a water, then ducked back into the dining room, nearby but still out of the way of the completion process.

Stephen laughed and nodded,"That sounds wonderful." He had smiled at the beer and moved on with his drawing. Sooner rather than later he had her help him clear up, then he put the drawing away in time to welcome his wife back...she was in a surprisingly good mood, Hunter had done exceptionally well!

The week flew buy and there was something of a truce, although he was still sleeping in the office they didn't fight and when Saturday rolled around he was decently happy, he had taken to heart Shahlah's desire for a medieval drawing and had a few props set up in his studio a white back drop, a couple of lights an old fashioned looking chair, a saddle and some fresh flowers....he really had no idea what she was going to wear so he had tried to be prepared and he was humming along to some classical music.

A better mood, a little bounce to his step as he got his stuff ready.

Shahlah had an idea for an outfit to pose in for her weekly schedule.

Not that it was the highlight of her week or anything like that, she told herself. It was fun, though, and although she didn't realize it, it was building up her self-esteem. And she wasn't the nly one who saw it. At school, John Watkins, who was a second string running back and science geek (combining the best of both high school worlds) had actually started talking to her more, and not just in passing in class or events like mathletes.

Shahlah liked the fact her and John were friends now, but she really didn't want anything else. And she definitely wasn't going to start dressing up the way her Mom wanted her to. She was comfortable with her frumpy wardrobe.

Except for where Saturdays were concerned. She was definitely enjoying Saturdays, and she knew her stepfather was enjoying getting back to his roots. And she thought that his Stuff must be getting handled, by the way his mood was improving. Maybe his stuff was work related, and getting back to his arts roots was helping, she told herself. Her subconscious mind was telling her that wasn't true, but her conscious mind let her believe that it was.

But back to the original idea. Shahlah had an idea for an outfit to pose in. Unfortunately, it was going to take two, maybe three weeks to get everything arranged. A part of her mind worried that by the time she got the outfit assembled, that the weekly drawing sessions would be over. She decided she couldn't let herself worry about that too much.

For now, though, she needed to get an outfit for this weekend. And it had to be using some of the "non-frumpy" outfits she had in her closet.

So Saturday morning, Shahlah showered, got dressed, and waited for her mother and Hunter to leave. When they did, she came down wearing sandals, jeans and a tank top. Well, not a real tank top. It was a purple knit mock tank top that exposed her arms and shoulders, but nothing else. It even had a little turtleneck and reached down to her hips. Neither the jeans nor the top were skintight, but they didn't hide her form either. Her long hair loose and hanging down her back, Shahlah knocked on the door of her father's office,.

He didn't turn around,"Come on in Shay..." but he did as she walked through and he let out a low whistle,"Wow....that's not medieval but that is a lovely outfit."

He almost said her mother would be proud but decided against it,"That purple really makes your eyes pop....Shahlah, I don't understand how you can't see how beautiful you are."

Looking around at the saddle and the medieval chair he chuckled,"Well those won't work but wait...." He threw the saddle onto the couch, draped a blanket and a pillow over it and gestured to it,"Lay on the couch, on your stomach, sort of leaning on the pillow almost on one side so your hip and shoulders form like a pair of curves"

He moved close busy adjusting her till she lay just right. . He smiled,"I'll just tuck a flower behind your ear...and smile at me like you're looking at a cute guy or something..."

He stumbled over that, he'd never heard her say anything about girls, boys or anything in between so he wasn't 100% sure if had messed up but he decided to keep going, looking through the bunch of flowers for a small purple flower to put behind her ear.

Again he adjusted the light and moved her occasionally and then he sat down, grabbing his pencil and getting to work.

Shahlah had all but forgotten the comment she had made about Mona Lisa and medieval and everything, and was about to volunteer to go try to find something Renaissance to wear (though she didn't know what she had in her closet that would qualify for that) when her stepfather made the comment about how the color made her eyes pop, and said how beautiful she was,. She ducked her head and blushed, but was also pleased.

Before she could say anything else, her stepfather began posing her. He even put a flower in her hair, which made her smile.

She was taken aback when he said to smile like she was looking at a cute guy. Shahlah didn't date, and didn't think about dating. There were a lot of reasons, which included a pushback against her mother who wanted to give Shahlah's hypothetical, potential dating life equal footing with Shahlah's actual academic life. So Shahlah didn't let herself think about 'cute guys' much.

Then Shahlah thought about the compliments her father had just given her, and that put a smile on her face. Happy with everything at that moment, Shahlah settled in for the drawing session.

She blushed and his heart skipped a beat, how could she get more beautiful by being embarrased, how he loved this girl! And he could tell she was starting to believe him and that was important.

She smiled and his heart melted,"Perfect, Shay, perfect." He got up briefly, adjusted her leg reaching in to slide his hand over her thigh hooking behind her knee and tugging it forward. Then reached up and brushed her hair behind her ear before letting his finger trail along her chin,"This us going to be the best one yet!"

The now familiar habit flew past, him scratching and drawing away his attention on her and her alone like nothing else existed as he drew the most perfect picture of her he could. As accurate as he could get it and again as time wore out he stopped and brought it her to see and smiled,"I don't know who you were thinking of when you smiled but he's a very lucky boy."

The love in her eyes was clearly visible in the drawing, at least to Stepehen, granted he had been staring in her eyes for a couple of hours,"I'll finish it off when I get a chance and show you next Saturday?"

On one level, Shahlah didn't even think about the casual touch of her stepfather's hand. He was just readjusting her, after all. Getting her in the right position for her sketches. On the other hand, there was a little...something when he touched her. An undefinable something, But definitely something.

And when he said something about the lucky boy, she found herself blushing again.

"Oh, okay," Shahlah replied, looking up at the clock. "Yeah, Mom and Hunter should be home shortly. I promised to take him to Chuckie's when he gets home. So same time next week?" she said with a smile as she stood up and stretched.

Her blush made him laugh,"So there is someone?" He gave her a wink,"Well don't worry your secret is safe with me, your mother will never know and if you need advice come see me, okay?"

He nodded at her request,"You bet, it's a date!" Just before she left he called her name,"Shahlah, of you get a chance send me a picture of the outfit before hand so I can plan props of needed...this impromptu is working though so it's not a big deal."

"Well, I really don't think about what I'm going to wear until I wear it," Shahlah replied. Which wasn't quite true. She had been thinking about a costume, and had ordered it and a couple of other things to go with it, but she didn't know if she'd have it assembled in time for next Saturday. "Besides,, doesn't have to wing it force you to have to stretch the artistic muscles?" she said with a laugh. "Maybe we should keep it a surprise. And I don't think you have to go to any extra trouble just for me. In your office seems fine."

Stephen laughed at her,"You have far to much to say, young lady, but you aren't wrong....fair enough my studio Saturday and bring your pretty smile!"

The week rolled by and the temporary truce seemed to last, although his exile remained in place he didnt seem to be fighting it as hard but he was drawing more and more, well at least more pictures of Shahlah. He locked them away but he was freelancing now, drawing pictures of her in all kinds of outfits he could think of but they could never capture the look he got drawing her live and it frustrated him somewhat.

Still Saturday he was in his office finishing off last weeks drawing of her lounging on the couch looking riveting and drinking his coffee.

Shahlah was miffed.

Okay, she was only a little irritated. She had had a big surprise ready for her Dad, But it was going to have to wait more weekend. She had all the parts, but she hadn't gotten a chance to assemble them, try them on, and make any adjustments

So she went with a dress.

Normally, Shahlah wasn't the dress wearing type, but this was different. Last Halloween her crowd at school had gone steampunk and she bought a great outfit.

il_570xN.544718415_2hof.jpg

After that Halloween, she had convinced her crew to go to four different Steampunk events, just for the opportunity to wear the dress. If she had thought about it, she would have gotten her father to draw her in the dress all ready. Wearing the dress always made her feel like an adventures who could take on anything.

The only thing she didn't like about the dress was the leather corset. It put too much emphasis (in her opinion) on her D-Cup breasts. So normally she wore a shawl around her torso. Today, though, she decided to forgo, which didn't really go with the rest of the costume anyway. She excitedly put on all jewelry, wraps and other accessories that went with the dress and waited impatiently for the sound of her mother and brother to leave. As soon as they did, Shahlah almost flew down the stairs and knocked loudly on her father's office door.

The knock made him jump it was so loud, but he laughed at himself turned around and said,"Come in..."

She walked in and then effect in Stephen was palpable, his jaw literally dropped and he gaped at her a few moments his eyes dropping to her chest for just long enough for her to catch him and then he focused on her eyes,"That...is astounding....why did you wear a shawl before....you're a grown woman and the man who gets you...well he doesn't even have a clue how lucky he is."

Shaking his head in astonishment he gestured to a chair near the window,"Sit....I want you turned at 45 degrees, cross your legs, lift the skirt so your calf shows and then give me your best smile...who am I kidding they all look great."

Once she was seated he stood behind her and adjusted the bits on the dress, his fingers brushed against her back and side as he fiddled with the side of the corset and then moved to all the bits dangling from her hair, weaving her hair in between a few of them to frame her face.

Sitting he smiled,"Well you know what happens next?" And he started to draw, an draw and draw.

Shahlah turned a bright red when she caught her father staring at her chest, and was definitely tongue tied when he asked her why she wore the shawl. She thought the answer was obvious. She was very self-conscious about her breasts and went to great length not to "advertise" them.

But as embarrassed as she was, Shahlah also felt a little warm tingling at her stepfather's compliments.

Shahlah lifted her skirt up high enough to display her ankle and calf. Or rather, the calf and ankle encased in a gray sock with broad black stripes.

"A hundred and thirty years ago," Shahlah laughed, "I'd be a brazen woman, displaying my calf like this." Shahlah was practically beaming. She was in the only dress she truly liked to wear, thinking of herself as a steampunk adventuress, while a man she loved and admired was sketching away, and telling her she was beautiful with words and pencils.

Shahlah thought her life was perfect.

He laughed at her comment and quipped,"Just what I always wanted a brazen woman in my life, pity she's out of date by a 130 years and is showing me her socks. "

He sketched and sketched, drawing but took longer than normal and when he finally stopped she could see why, he had added what looked like the start of a steampunk city behind her,"Look it's the lovely Lady Shahlah off to an exotic locale! Note her very risque showing of her socks....she was quiet the talk of the town."

Leaning over he kissed her cheek lightly,"This is very special time for me, Shay, thank you for sharing yourself with me." Straightening her moved away looking at the picture,"This may take me a fair amount of time to finish but I might color it too...you looking all exotic."

Back
Top Bottom