Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Draw your own conclusion (for Tarrakhash and Blurugirl)

Blurugirl

Star
Shahlah Jacobson thought she had a perfect life. Mostly.

25680849-256-k683293.jpg

Granted, her life hadn't started off perfectly, mostly or otherwise. Her father had become enamored with an Iranian man, and Shahlah had been the result of the romance. But the romance quickly devolved into abuse and control from her biological father, who left her mother and her when Shahlah was five,

No problem. When Shahlah was nine, Shahlah's mother would meet the man who would become Shahlah's stepfather.

commander-pixis-9682-normal.jpg

Shahlah loved her stepfather. But she loved all her family. Shahlh's stepfather was a commercial artist who still kept tabs with his classical roots. He was successful enough that he could run his own business out of their office. But he also taught an art history class at the local college, and drew "non-commercially", as he called it. And though Shahlah had no talent of her own, her stepfather made sure Shahlah was still introduced to his world. He had not only taught her about different artists and artistic movements throughout history, but also how to appreciate and critically analyze art as a whole.

Shahlah had a good relationship with her mother. Mostly. Well, Shahalah's felt her slightly nerdy mathlete daughter should be outgoing, and she definitely did not appreciate the mostly frumpy, form hiding clothes her eighteen year old daughter wore. But Shahlah still appreciated her mother. Well, things had become strained between Shahlah's mother and stepfather, and she knew her stepfather spent some nights on the couch in his office, but he always said that was because he was working late. And if the two were having problems, they were going to great lengths not to expose their kids to their marital strife.

And Shahlah adored her little five year old brother. Mostly.

Hunter was blonde and blue eyed (the same as everyone else in the family except Shahlah) and was just as sweet as he could be. He would sit by Shahlah on the couch, cuddle up to her, and ask her for a story if she wasn't busy. Or just sit there and be sweet and good if she was busy.

Hunter was perfect. Mostly.

Except Hunter would draw on anything if given a chance. In response to Hunter's artistic exuberance, the walls were painted with wipeable paints, Hunter was given special crayons, and anything you didn't want drawn on, was locked up and put away. Because Hunter would listen and obey about everything except drawing.

Which is where the story begins.

Shahlah's stepfather would keep his office locked, to ensure that Hunter didn't draw on any of the more expensive books he had on his shelves. In addition, all important papers were kept locked in the bottom drawer of the office.

Shahlah and her mother had keys to the office, and Shahlah went into the office one to use the family printer. While she was printing out a paper due on Monday, she noticed the bottom drawer of the desk was ajar. She was about to close the drawer when a folder in it caughter eye. It was titled "Life Drawings." Shahlah immediately knew that meant Nude Sketches. Although she was a modest young woman (overly modest, in her mother's opinion), Shahlah wasn't shocked about the idea of her father making nude sketches. That's what artists did, after all. She would have been more shocked if her father made landscape paintings. He did have curt words about that sort of thing.

Curious, Shahlah pulled out the folder and began flipping through it. She didn't recognize some of the models, of course, but assumed they were student models her father had met at the college. One of the models, though, looked familiar to Shahlah. It took the teen a few minutes to recognize who the nude woman was in those sketches. It was HER!

Shahal was more than a little shocked that her father has been imagining her nude. Well, he had not only been imagining, he had been mentally airbrushing the nude mental image of his stepdaughter. The young woman in these pictures was gorgeous! It was sort of like the optimized version of what Shahlah thought she could ever aspire to.

Probably the only thing her stepfather had not improved on, Shahlah though with a self-conscious smirk, was the size of Shahlah's breasts in the sketches. But then she couldn't really fault her father on that. After all, with the frumpy clothes she made sure she was wearing any time she stepped out of her room, he had no idea on how to guess. The breasts in the sketches looked to be about a cup smaller than Shahlah's D cup.

Still, the part of Shahlah's mind that her stepfather had trained to look at a drawing analytically thought they were good, if woefully inaccurate. So Shahlah took a couple of post its from the desk, wrote some critiques, attached it to the drawings, then returned them to the bottom drawer. This time, though, she made sure the bottom drawer was locked. Hunter definitely didn't need to get to those pictures!

Chuckling, Shahlah locked up her father's office, headed to her bedroom, did a few things on the compute, then called it a night. At ten o'clock on a Friday night, Shahlah was happily asleep in her own bedroom.

Last edited:
"Just...three?" Sarai said in a small voice. "And you know, no weird stuff back there. Just, you know, patting and caressing. That feels nice," she added with a purr. "But no stinging."

He stroked her rear again and smirked down at her,"Okay....I'm going to go out on a limb and say this is a great position for someone to finger you on, not now, and not tonight...but something for you to keep in mind as you explore these things....but three, patting, caressing and no weird stuff it is." He slid his hand over her pale rear again, his fingers digging into her flesh lightly as he gripped her ass for a moment,"You do have such a pretty little ass, you know that right? That's half the draw."

Smirking her rubbed her a bit more before raising and lowering his hand in what could barely be called a slap, more like a hard pat, it wouldn't even leave a mark and there would be no sting...but it did make her rump bounce a little,"One." he counted before rubbing where he had patted, sliding his hand over and repeating the process, a touch harder but still barely even noticeable other than how it made her rear end jiggle a little.

His hand slid around her rear now, stroking, caressing and drawing it out a little as he enjoyed the feel of her body on his knees and his hand on her back as he lifted his hand a third and final time. He didn't press his luck at all, it was soft and demure, and more a game than even close to how he spanked his kids when they were naughty. Not a single mark was left as he counted again,"Three."

Again though he fondled her rear and he looked down at her and chuckled,"Now, come sit in my lap and tell Daddy how sorry you are for teasing him..."

"So are we good Daddy?" Sarai asked as she sat up and twisted around, sitting sideways on his lap as she put her arms around his neck. This time, there was not a hint of sarcasm as she said 'Daddy.'

He laughed pulling her into his arms, one hand sliding up to cup her large pale breast as he kissed her cheek,"We were never not fine. I like your teasing. I like the 'naughtiness' you bring to our relationship and I enjoy spanking you. You were never in trouble it's a little game, it builds sexual tension and it's fun."

"Please don't stop teasing me....I like to play with you."

"Mmmmmm...I like when you play with me," Sarai moaned, pressing her flesh into Stephen's hand.

"We all like when you play with us," Shahlah chorused, as she plopped to Stephen's right. Shamira sat on his left, leaning against him. Gerri plopped down at his feet, which effectively covered Stephen in a blanket of nubile young flesh.

"By the way, Gerri's right, the best time to...well, tittyfuck...." Shahlah began, blushing at the use of the last word, "Is in the shower. I mean, it's just too messy unless you can wash up right then and there. Although...:" there was a hint of slyness in her voice as she added, "I think Daddy likes to make a mess on us."

"You're a naughty Daddy," Shamira giggled, leaning up to kiss Stephen on his temple.

"And I thinki the best place to do it will be in your shower, Stephen," Gerri chimed from his feet. "I, um...well, I really want to watch someone else do it, and you have the roomiest shower."

"I like to play with all of you too..", his fingers continued to ply Sarai's young flesh as he was all but buried in sexy semi nude girls with a totally nude Sarai on his lap, a fantasy for almost any man, and certainly one for Stephen.

Smirking at Shahlah's words he nodded, shameless,"I am a very naughty Daddy, and there is something viscerally possessive about one of my lovers covered in my mess...you aren't wrong."

Chuckling at Gerri's admission,"That would be hot....and I think that could be arranged at some point. I think we can find at least one volunteer for you to watch." He realised he had a problem and he chuckled,"Ummm.....can one of you start the show...my hands are full of Sarai and I don't plan on changing that just yet."

Back
Top Bottom