Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Vampiress Betrothed (Ryu_Momochi And Fallen Angel)

he moved into the shower, letting the heat of the water rush over him as he took a deep breath. He closed his eyes softly, his mind going to her almost instantly, as it had many times before. He sighed as he thought of her, thought of her skin and how beautiful she looked. He knew this was the only time to think freely of her, and wish he could be with her as he wanted to. But he knew right now, it wasn't right... it wasn't the right time... they still both hurt, and he didn't want to hurt...

She heard the shower running and she breathed in softly, they had to talk. She stood up and exited her room before she entered his and sat down onto the edge of his bed and she glanced around. She breathed in softly, smelling his scent and she hugged her knees to her chest once again as she waited and closed her eyes. It may have not been the right time but they at least needed to get some things straight, not all of it but some.

After a while he finished his shower, taking a deep breath as he slowly slipped out of the shower, moving and wrapping a towel around his waist as he opened the door to the bathroom. He was in mid-yawn as he walked out, opening his eyes and seeing her, he stopped, looking at her,"Yes...?" he said, keeping himself calm as he looked at her, seeing that she was right near his clothes. He knew that if he got close, he wouldn't be able to pull himself away from her. So he kept somewhat of a distance from her, just waiting for her to speak to him so he could get this done with as soon as possible.

"We..need to talk." She said and looked down to his clothes on his bed and she looked over to him and she picked them up in her hands before holding them out to her. "Sit down.." She said and patted the side of the bed by her and she watched him. He was still muscular with just his towel on with that certain smell that use to drive her crazy and still does. She looked down and touched her head and she kept her knees to her chest. "How...how have you been?" She asked, trying to start small talk without yelling.

He moved slowly to her, taking his clothes softly and sitting on the bed. He could smell the slight flowery scent in the air, the same one he used to dream of every night after he left,"I've been... lucky... in some ways..." he said, unsure of how else to put it. His father had been the lucky one, not him, never him... he'd lost his only love, and since then he hadn't been able to keep that feeling for anyone else. He put his clothes aside, knowing he wouldn't be able to change with her there, not only would it embarrass her, but it would also reveal to her what he was doing int he shower...

"At least you've been lucky." She said with a nod and touched her hair, brushing her fingers through it for a moment and she gave a soft sigh. "If things don't work out between you and me. Doesn't matter, he'll find someone else to betroth me to." She looked to the side and then back over to him. She could smelled his scent and she breathed in softly, "Even though with how much I act like I hate you. I mean.. I'm mad and hurt. But.. I miss you." She said and looked to him, not sure if he'd feel the same way or not.

He looked down a bit, hearing her words, the sweet voice she'd always had, the one that always had made him feel better. He closed his eyes softly, taking a soft deep breath as he heard her say how much she missed him,"I... miss you too..." he whispered gently as he let out the breath, his body starting to feel need... wanting to hold her and never let her go. He opened his eyes softly,"I... I just want it to be... something we choose... not something that's suddenly pushed on us..." he whispered, mostly to himself.

"I wish so too. But you have the choice." She said and her hand touched his arm and she looked to him, "You have it completely. I don't.." She said and looked to the side. "Like I said..whether or not. He'll force me into marriage." She swallowed and closed her eyes for a moment before re-opening them and looking over to him. Hearing him say the words that he missed her too, not thinking or holding back she suddenly flung her arms around his neck and pulled his form into a hug against her body.

He was about to speak when he felt her hand touch his arm, a soft shiver rushing through his body that made him hesitate. He fought to control himself as she spoke and before he knew it he felt her pull him into a hug. He gasped slightly at the feel of her skin against his, the smell of her scent so strong, so overpowering as he was held to her. His eyes went a bit half-lidded, unable to hold back any of his feelings right now he wrapped his arms around her, holding her to him as he pressed his face to the crook of her neck, taking in her scent as much as he could as they embraced each other.

She closed her eyes and gave as soft sigh as her head rested against his chest under his chin and feeling his arms wrap around her body as well. She sighed happily and she smiled as her hands resting on his back and she swallowed. She slowly pulled away and looked up to him as her fingers touched his hair before she looked down to the floor and then back up to him. "I hope everything works out between us." She said with a nod.

he was breathing softly as he held her, the moment seemed to last forever, but at the same time, it was done so soon, she pulled away softly from him and he fought the urge to just kiss her. He looked into her eyes softly, giving a soft nod,"I hope... so too..." he whispered as his eyes slowly moved from hers, gently taking in the features of her face, memorizing everything about her before returning to her eyes, the same eyes he'd looked into so many times with such love. He couldn't take it any more... he moved softly, giving her a soft kiss, very soft, as if he was testing out his feelings about her...

She smiled softly and she breathed in as she felt his lips against hers and her hand moved from his hair to rest on his cool cheeks, their lips pressing together softly. Her hands soon moved to wrap around his neck and she felt a few tears streaming down her face and she heard a sigh before she turned and gasped to see her father and she pulled back. Her tongue licked her lips and she peered to the side. "Looks like things got figured out, eh?" he asked with a grin.

When he heard the voice he looked slowly,"Yes... they have..." he said softly as he moved standing up,"I'll be leaving tomorrow..." he said softly as he walked to her father slowly,"And she'll be leaving as well... the deal is off... still, and you will not bother us..." he said with a soft growl in his voice, showing how serious he was right now. He wouldn't kill her father, but he would prove that he wasn't one to be messed with,"I will convince my father to give you some funds... to help you survive... but other than that, you will be on your own... now leave..." he said, his eyes dark as he glared at her father.

Akasha heard his words and she breathed in, "But..Ryu." She said and stood up, though once hearing that she was going with him she swallowed and felt a bit better. She looked to her father who narrowed his eyes and sneered, "You do not make the rules, boy." He growled back and stepped forward, grabbing Akasha's arm and pulling her from the room. "It's off..then fine. Leave, I'll betroth her to someone else, it's just that easy." He pushed her down the hall a bit. "No, I'm leaving with him. We want to get married but on our own terms. Not to be forced!" She yelled and wriggled her arm free from his grasp.

As soon as she release her arm from her fathers grasp he moved, quickly grabbing him by the throat and pushing him against the wall,"You seem to misunderstand..." he growled,"You don't have a choice in this... either she leave peacefully, or I can return in two days time with a hundred thousand armed knights and take her by force..." he said, his grip very firm and very strong because of his age,"So... I suggest you think wisely about this... before you go and say anything more stupid than you've already said..." he whispered with a soft growl, not wanting to show this side of himself, but he'd just gotten back into good terms with the one he loved, and wouldn't lose her because of someone like him.

Once free she gasped out, though she swallowed as he grunted, almost having his breath knocked out of him..if he had any. His eyes grew dark and he growled right back. "She will not leave peacefully and nor will you bring knights. If you bring knights you'll come to find that she is either dead or we are gone. Take your pick.." She squirmed against Ryu's grasp upon the wall, "I know you wouldn't like to see her body on the floor mutilated, body parts all over. Hell maybe have my guards have their way with her before. Or after.." He laughed and Akasha shook her head. "Why..are you acting like this?" She asked him, shocked and horrified that he would do such a thing to his own daughter. "Well, if you can't help me get out of this problem, then why have daughter at all?"

He glared softly,"What makes you think I won't just kill you now?" he asked softly, giving a look to Akasha that told her to look away,"What makes you think that I won't just do to you what you plan on doing to her?" he said as his hand moved, taking his arm and twisting it at an odd angle, hearing a loud snap as the bone cracked in the middle, knowing it would be painful,"You're nothing but slime... and the worst kind at that... daughters are not something that are meant to be bartered with... they're meant to be loved, and trained to be a great queen... you would see that if you weren't so worried about yourself..." he said as he moved, tossing him aside a bit,"Akasha... we're leaving... whether he wants you to or not..." he said, sounding very authoritative.

"You're too much of a wimp." He laughed before crying out at his bone snapping in half and he landed on the floor roughly. He breathed in and grabbed his arm, "You leave with him and I'll find you and kill you. " He growled and Akasha breathed in softly as she looked to Ryu. She knew how strong her father was and it frightened her a bit, but she also knew how strong Ryu was and she stepped to the side. "I'm.. I'm leaving with him." She said and turned as she grabbed her things and moved over to Ryu, seeing the anger rising in her father and she stepped to the side. She knew he was one not to be messed with, but she wasn't going to have him ruin her life.

He looked down at her father, spitting a bit to the side,"You're not worth killing..." he said softly,"But the only way you can get to her is through me... and we've already proven that you're no match for me..." he said as he moved with her, grabbing his stuff and walking down the hallways. It was still early in the evening, and his carriage was always waiting for him. He moved, helping her inside before slipping in himself, still wearing nothing but his towel as the carriage started off.

She followed him out of the castle and down towards the carriage and she climbed in before she looked down and then back over to him as the carriage began to move. Leaving the castle, her hands moving to cover her face and she shook her head slowly. "I'm sorry all of this has happened." She apologized over to Ryu and she looked up to him and gave a soft frown and she sat back, she was sorry and yet scared at the same time. What if he came when Ryu wasn't around, killed her or forced her back home all of the possibilities only scared her more and she shook her head.

He moved softly, wrapping his arms around her,"Don't worry..." he whispered,"I won't let anything happen to you..." he said as he moved, kissing her lips again gently,"I swear..." he said as he looked lovingly into her eyes. He wouldn't let anything happen to her either, he would die before that. He moved softly, looking into her eyes as he couldn't help himself any more. He planted a few soft, gentle kisses to her lips, enjoying the taste of her skin as he held her gently.

"I know. And I won't let anything hurt you either." She shook her head slowly, she may not be as strong her agile as him but she still was going to try her best to do anything that would stop him from getting hurt. She looked up and into his eyes before they closed, her lips pressing against his softly and she sighed as her arms moved to wrap around his neck and pull him close to her. She missed his touch, his kiss his..everything. It was nice to be held and kissed by him once again, her fingers running down his chest and chin to his neck and around to the back.

He smiled softly, enjoying her lips against his. He never wanted to be away from her, he wanted her to know just how much he loved her. He let his lips trail softly from hers to her neck, teasing a bit here and there as he held her close to him, enjoying the taste of her skin, letting her scent overwhelm his senses once more. He wouldn't let anything take her away from him, not now, not ever. He let his tongue flick softly over her pulse, hearing her heart beating softly just below the skin.

She smiled, looking to him after kissing his lips back softly and Akasha gave a soft sigh. Though closing her eyes at the feel of his cool lips against her neck. The pulse of her blood pumping against his tongue and her arms moving to wrap around his waist as she pulled him close to her. She would never let him go, even if someone tried to. She knew her father would try something, he hadn't been killed so that only meant he was going to scheme something up.

He sighed softly as he held her to him, enjoying her scent and her warmth as he nuzzled against her skin. He could hear the soft chirping of the night birds, the wind blowing softly outside, but above it all, he heard the soft thumping of her heart. He moved softly, holding her gently and looking into her eyes,"I promise..." he whispered softly to her,"I will never... let anything happen to you... you'll never be hurt again..." he said as he took her hand, placing it softly against his chest, right over his heart,"As long as I still draw breath... you can be certain of that..." he whispered.

Back
Top Bottom