Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A New Avatar World (RainK and LadyWolfie)

Natsumi frowned slightly as she heard Zara's comment about leaving them behind, "You're teasing me..." she commented, but none the less sat down with the others, setting the half finished statuette down in front of her as she waited for the food to be brought out. She hadn't eaten anything since that morning before they had left the town. Now she kind of wished she had at least brought along some snacks because she felt far hungry then she thought she would. Her guess was that she wasn't used to traveling like this and so it wore her out sooner and made her more hungry then normal. "So you said we should reach the Walls of Ba Sing Sei by nightfall? Then we are only half way..." she commented with a small frown, it was mostly to herself and wasn't really directed at anyone.

Zara smiled at the girl and gave her a wink to go along with it "Only playfully darling" She smiled again before digging around in her bag and pulling some of her food out. Glancing up at the adorable girl she patted the spot next to her inviting her to dine on her blanket. "Pop a squat and relax for the moment. Yup, it takes time to get places but don't worry." She scooted a little closer to her and offered to share some of her food before she started eating.

Asami couldn't help but smile at the younger girl as she nodded while her and the others began spreading out and getting some stuff ut to eat. Stretching some she finally settled down on a blanket before glancing up at the girl
"Like she said no need to worry we are actually making decent time. Now settle down and eat." She smiled again and settled back with her own food.

Natsumi huffed a bit at Zara's reply before sitting down with a small sigh and accepting the offered food, which she began to eat slowly. Then she looked to Asami when she spoke and nodded slowly. "I'm just so excited to see the city... I never got to travel much with the Orphanage..." she replied simply between nibble of food. She watched the others as she ate, thankful for the offered food. "This is really good, thank you." she added with a small smile as she blushed slightly when Zara moved closer and looked around pretending to find their surroundings more interesting then they actually were. She hoped the second half of their journey would be just as quick as the first half had been.

Zara smiled across at the other girl noticing that while she accepted some of her food she was quickly pretending to glance around and take an interest in their surroundings. Nibbling on her food she leaned back some giving Natsumi a wink "That's fair darling you just have to be patient and enjoy the trip." She smiled working on her food as she watched Nat "So in the orphanage did you ever have anyone you liked or were close to." She blushed some as she looked down at her meal not trusting herself to meet eye to eye

Asami smiled as she enjoyed the warm weather and the bright sun washing across them. As she ate her food she glanced up at the other girls and notices what is going on. Chuckling she sat back to watch wondering if they would be any better than her and Korra had been

Natsumi nodded as she heard Zara's comment about enjoying the trip. "I am enjoying it." she replied simply before hearing the question which caused her to blush. She was shocked by the question and wondered why Zara would ask, they had only just meet after all. "Well no, most of the other kids weren't benders so we didn't have much in common. And I spent most of my free time by myself." she replied simply before going back to her food for a moment. "Why do you ask?" she finally asked as she waited to see what the other woman would say. It was odd that she had asked, at least to Natsumi, since they only meet that day. Though she supposed Zara was just trying to get to know her, maybe Nat would ask some more questions about who Zara was after this question was answered.

Zara sat back slowly eating her meal as she listened to the other girl talk, she had such a lovely voice and Zara was just happy getting to know her at the moment. Of course, she had an ulterior motive she wanted to see if the girl had anyone and if she should step back. There was something about Nat that made Zara just instantly like her she was cute, sincere, and well hot. At the end of her little story Zara gave a nod and turned back to her food only for a question to be tossed her way. "Oh well, no reason just curious if you left anyone behind you would be missing more than others ya know like a best friend, boyfriend, family figure, girlfriend. Just curious about you." She smiled over to her giving her a small nod, Oh yea she had played that so cool no one had any idea what she was fishing for.

Asami watched the to of them Zara was obvious and Nat was blissfully unaware oh it was adorably idiotic.

Natsumi arched an eyebrow, a slightly doubtful look on her face as she heard Zara's answer to the question. If she didn't know better she's say the other girl was trying to avoid answering, in fact Nat decided that's exactly what it was. Zara must of had other reasons she didn't want to say. Though for the life of her Nat couldn't figure out what, I mean they had just met so there was no way the other girl was that into her. "I see, if you say so." she replied, it was hard for Natsumi to hide her doubts to the answer, but she shrugged it off as some kind of weird fluke. Whatever it was, Natsumi soon turned her attention back to her food and sighed to herself. She wasn't as used to travel as the others were and it showed as she was beginning to feel the strain in her body, and weariness building up. She couldn't wait to reach the city and get at least some time to rest. She was actually hungrier then expected and had soon finished her lunch, it must be all the walking she thought as she sighed and slowly got up expecting the others to be done soon. She was starting to get used to traveling, but it still amazed her that they could get so far, in such a short amount of time by walking. Though considering the Lotus members were in such a hurry, it was really no big shock that they were only a half a day from the walls of the Earth Kingdom Capital.

For Nat's part, she couldn't wait to sleep in a real bed again, and hoped, if she really was the Avatar, there wouldn't be this much traveling in her future. But if there was, she hoped they wouldn't be walking everywhere. Surely as the Avatar they could find better modes of transportation then walking. Pushing the thought aside she stood and stretched a little, getting ready to set out once more, she didn't know if the others were ready to move on yet, or when they would be ready, so she just waited.

Zara blushed as the other girl looked at her really scrutinizing the Earth bender that was before her before finally letting it go. While Zara wasn't in love with her or overly infatuated she was quite attracted. She was like a schoolgirl with her first crush and now that she knew she had a chance she was going to make sure Nat knew she liked her. In the most obvious/not obvious ways she could. She wouldn't flat out say it but she would continue to compliment her and help her with her training all of which she would do if she wasn't hoping for something more later on. Shaking her head she brought herself out of her thoughts. Glancing down she noticed she was trying to eat nothing at the moment having finished it while she was thinking and then she looked up and found Nat Wandering off a bit.

Smiling she quickly hopped up "Hey Nat, wanna keep practicing your bending? Nothing fancy this time maybe just some wall making or rock throwing." She smiled as she glanced to the ground and forced it up letting her walk up a sort of ramp before having it arch down like a slide so she could pop up next to her

Natsumi sighed as she kicked at a rock and thought to herself. When she heard Zara's question she looked up and found the other girl already headed towards her. "I suppose it couldn't hurt, I mean I doubt everyone is ready to continue on yet." she glanced past the other girl to see if her guess was right or not. Though it was hard to tell as one of the White Lotus' was staring at her, and watching her as if she would disappear, or like a teacher lusting after a student he couldn't have. "But... they have to stop judging me first." she finally said as she motioned her head towards the White Lotus members. She didn't really like how they had scuffed at her attempts at rock carving or how they had seemed to think it wasn't worth her time. Though perhaps they thought this kind of training would be more productive, Nat wasn't really sure what they would think. It wasn't like either of them could teach her Earth Bending.

With a sigh she turned her attention back to Zara, "Well I suppose I'm ready. But I might surprise you, cause I have been able to try some of this stuff. I'm just not artistic enough to be much good at carving." she finally said to the other girl and moved to a ready stance. Rock throwing was probably the easiest thing to do, and she had moved a wall or two, nothing to advanced, but enough for her to be satisfied that she wasn't just a normal orphan girl.

Zara glanced behind her at the lotus members as Nat pointed out that they were staring them down and after earlier both knew it wasn't really with encouragement. "Easy enough" She smiled and raised her hand so that now there was a large earth wall blocking their view. However, she had created a set of steps for Asami to climb up if she wished to watch Natsumi from the top and see how she was doing. "Ok now that they're out of the way show me what you got." She smiled as she looked over at her "Do your best and give it to me don't worry though I can handle whatever you throw at me."

Asami finished up with her meal right when that wall flowed up out of the ground. Raising a brow she glanced across at the other two members and held out her hand making them stay before she stood and made her way up those steps. She stopped at the top and sat down on the edge legs hanging over the side as she watched the girls start to train.

Back
Top Bottom