Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Of Ghosts and Ghouls (Winged Fae and R[D])

She tried to move her body away from the Zerg's touch, but couldn't get very far with the limbs holding her. She watched as the new tendrils came up, these ones more flexable from having more joints in them, but also had hollow tips with some sort of secretion coming out of them. Soon the ooze was put onto her body, which made her feel dirtier than hell now. "Eww! What the fuck is this shit?!" She tried to yell out, but the only tone she could get out was a calm one.

Her anger was slowly slipping from her, her body slowly losing tension and any stress in it. "What the...hell is going on?" She questioned, her voice calmer than she wanted it. It seemed that the ooze was taking her anger, anything that would cause her to become tense in that case. Her body was becoming more loose than ever, as if she was wanting someone to take advantage of her, but her mind was trying to find any reason to be angered, to tense up, to try and fight back.​

"Mm... You're already succumbing to the paralytic venom..." She smiled and watched as she slowly became more and more limp and unable to fight. "See... It doesn't do for you to fight too hard. So this will simply make you too weak to run away, or throw a punch... Anything aside from submit to your conversion..." The queen smiled and watched as one of the tendrils prodded at the girl's mouth. She wouldn't be strong enough to bite through the tendril going for her mouth now. If she did that would be amazing. Not to mention let the fluid gush so much more freely into her mouth.

The others focused on her breasts and her sex. There was another one at her rear. They focused more on her most sensitive points. There was no overdoes with the venom, and she'd reach a point where fighting back was positively impossible, But she'd still be able to service the Queen.

Venom? That's what this shit is! It's pacifying my body! She thought. She tried to move once more but her body was barely reacting to her mind now. She had shock in her eyes as one of the tendrils tried to get into her mouth. She clenched her mouth shut as best she could, but the tendril simply opened her mouth with ease and got in. Her mind then started to race, the psyonic energy starting to flow. She then used it to force her mouth shut on the tendril, only sending some more of the secretion down her throat.

She gasped as the liquid ran down her throat, the gasp only making her swallow more of it. She tensed up and then her body went completely limp, the venom slowly affecting her mind now with her swallowing so much of it. "Mmm!" She moaned out, more from the fear of actually falling into the grasp of the one race she wish dead. How did this happen? How could I....How could I not have? She started to think, her mind splitting in two now, arguing with it self over domination.​

The queen watched as the Ghost was quickly falling to the poison. It made her feel great to see a former sister start to come back to her, in a weird, Zergy sort of way. The tendril pumped into her mouth a little, starting to secrete the fluid a little more. It had a warm, slightly salty taste that the girl would have to get used to. And she really would, considering the Zerg tendrils were overflowing with the stuff.

"How does it feel?" She cooed softly as the other tendrils started to poke and prod at the body, each wanting their own entrance. But they were simply too big to fit in anywhere but the mouth. So they instead ground against her body, the segments giving each rub a slight bumpy feeling.

The taste was horrible and the feeling of so many tendrils made her more human mind feel disgusted. She looked at the Zerg Queen, a look of mixed feelings. It was slowly being shown that the Zerg mind in her was starting to take over, but her Ghost training was putting up a much stronger fight than normal. She could feel the ones reaching in her sex and her rear, making her even more disgusted at it all.

Fuck off you fucking bitch! She yelled out in her mind, feeling stupid with arguing with her self, though it was two distinctly different minds in one fighting each other. You know you want this power! And she is the only way to get it, embrace this! The Zerg mind said, trying to convince the human side to simply submit to the will of the Zerg. She was about to bite into the tendril again before she remembered what happened last time, and now it took her will from squeezing down on the appendage inside her mouth. It became harder and harder to fight the feelings the more secretion got on her, but she was putting up the fight much longer than most Terrian.​

The full conversion took so much longer. All that was happening now was just getting her to accept the will of the Hive Mind. She'd still have her own mind, but it would be dominated by loyalty and desires of the hive mind. The one in her mouth began to pump more of the liquid into her mouth forcing her to drink it or spit it up all over her body, while the ones grinding on her began to squirt as well, letting globs of the stuff spray against her entrances.

The queen groaned a little, apparently able to feel the sensations. Her eyes were closed, and there was a part of her body, between her legs, the was covered in an exoskeletal plate, but it was throbbing and changing, as the Zerg often do.

As more and more of the secretion got into her body she slowly started to break down from it all. The secretions in her mouth were half swallowed, half spat out but due to the tendril held in her mouth she could hardly spit it out and was forced to drink a lot of the liquid. Her body would completely go limp now, her mind practically broken down by the venom. She would unclench her fists and let the tendrils practically ravish her body, letting them bump and grind against her own body, the ooze dripping off her as well. Her face lost most of it's emotion for a moment, then it started to look pleased, if just but a little bit, by all the tendrils 'assaulting' her.​

The limbs set her down and sank back into the hive, while the tendrils took over. They no longer bound her, but simply were all in front of her face. The hive mind was telling her to enjoy the feelings, to ravish the Queen and worship her. It was compelling her to enjoy the taste and feel of those tendrils that defiled her. Because it was no long defiling, it was purifying.

The Queen got back on her throne and waited, letting her control of the tendrils do the work. She'd still get to feel it all and looked forward to the Terran throwing herself at the mercy of her tendrils.

Faeren laid on the ground where the tendrils let her go. She looked at the ones that staid in front of her and then glanced to her side. She smirked, seeing her blade was with in range of her grasp. She looked back at the tendrils, blocking her own thoughts from it's peering mind. She then quickly grabbed the blade, not the handle, and slashed at the tendrils, cutting them all. She then leaped up into a crouching position, looking at the Queen. Faeren stood up, still a bloody grip on her blade.

She looked at the blade in her hand then to the Queen. She tossed the blade to the ground, a smirk on her face. "That Overmind just can't shut up, can it?" She questioned. She looked at the Queen, she had a pose more slutty than before this all happened. "Where can a girl get some better clothing around here?" She questioned, looking at the torn armor on the ground. "Seeing as you fucked up my old armor." She added, softly kicking it.​

"Baaaad girl..." The Queen giggled as she saw the Ghost cut the tendrils. They needed those tips to regulate the flow of the venom. As the Ghost stood up and took a pose that just screamed for a good banging, the Queen tapped her fingers on her right hand in quick succession. The tendrils came back up, surrounding the woman from all angles as their severed tips gushed the venom upon the woman in copious amounts, enough to cover her more throughly and thickly than the wall had.

They sunk into the ground after hosing the woman, needing to heal. The Queen stepped up, bringing even her spidery limbs out of the ground so she could walk right up to her. She kicked the blade away to where the Ghost had no chance of reaching it and looked down at her. "We are Zerg. Our clothes are our bodies. Our tough exoskeletons give us all the cover we need.

Faeren watched the Queen walk up to her and simply smirked at her, not caring that her own body had just been hosed down by more of the secretion. "Well, seeing as the Terrian still think I am alive, I think it would be a bit smarter for me to remain looking Terrian. What, you didn't bother to find out who my father was?" She said with a chuckle. She then sighed softly, "Don't worry about me, I wasn't planning on using any kind of blade on such a wonderful piece of Zerg adaptation." She said, talking about the Queen.

"I may have a Terrian's frail body, but I assure you, I think only for the new Queen of the Zerg." She said, bowing her head slightly as she said it. She had many different plans, and would work them out either by using or working with the current Queen standing in front of her. Though nothing physical about her had changed, her mind was certainly of the Zerg now. Her voice sounded the same as before as well, but the tone it carried showed she had no care for other beings besides the Zerg.​

Smiling at the corrupted girl, the Queen considered the proposition. She could simply delve into the girl's mind for all the information she had, and start the physical mutation. But, she could be used to gain more intel. It was a tough decision. "So be it. You can go back among the Terrans and trick them all into giving you more intelligence. Of course, as you learn it, I will know as well, and we can all be prepared. It would help in our conquest considerably. And when we've taken them all, I shall reward you with a beautiful new body worthy of our kind."

She stroked the Terran's cheek gently and smiled. Some limbs began to mess with the armor that had been discarded as the queen dug one of her own limbs into the hive. They'd begin to recombine the armor into a workable, but war-torn piece of equipment, looking like she'd barely managed to survive an encounter. "You will tell them our number and position. Your former Terran comrades will adapt to take us on, but as they do, we'll know what they're doing, and may properly prepare to obliterate them all."

"Tell me, my new servant. You've left me quite satisfied with your change... I would reward such an impressive specimen. What would you wish of me?"

She listened to the Queen's words and continued to think of other things she could do as well. Faeren had mental blocks covering her mind, preventing the Overmind, the Queen of Blades, or even this Queen from delving into her thoughts. She knew how curious the Zerg were with new specimen, even though she, herself, was a new specimen. "So you want me to gain the intel from inside, and have them run into a trap? Hmm...they might expect that though." She said, knowing her how father thought a lot of the times. "You really want me to rely the full extent of your Hive to them, my Queen?" She question curiously.

She grabbed the armor up and started putting it back on, the over-skin as well. The armor would hold the over-skin in place until she got a new on, and would need to try and hide it as best she can. If any Terrian really got a good look at the over-skin, they would tell it was cut off her, and her armor would have been taken off in order to do that, and Terrian could put two and two together to get some form of an outcome. She listened to the final statement the Queen had for her as she finished putting on the armor. "I live to serve you, my Queen, the betterment of your Hive is all I need to see as a reward." She informed, basically saying she just wanted to do this. That, of course, was a half lie. She did do this because she wanted to, but her own intentions would hide away inside it all, unknown to all.​

"We are Zerg. By the time you make it back to the Terrans, our hold her will have already dramatically changed. We adapt and change constantly. You will learn this quickly. You have your mission now. Do not fail us." The Queen sat back into her throne, watching the Terran that she'd converted. Something wasn't right. She was still thinking for herself. But the Queen wanted to see what would become of her. After all, they were both the same.

((In response to your PM, sure, I can play her father, unless you wanted to fast-forward through it. Makes no difference to me.))

((I guess I can brief it and jump to battle or something, lol))

She made her way out of the hive, knowing where to go now. She then walked through the hive, the rest of the Zerg not messing with her, the emanation of her 'corruption' or 'blessing' evident to all the lower minded Zergs. She made her way to where she left her vulture and got on it, most of her guns working now and the vehicle in perfect condition, for the most part, still. She touched a few buttons, the screen coming to life. "Report." The man's face said as it appeared. "I have the intel you wanted, General. I'll be heading back to the base now, I may have cause a bit of a ruckus here." She informed, looking around. She pulled out a blaster and fired it once, "See you soon!" She said rapidly and turned the screen off. She then grew a smirk, having blasted a tree to make it look like she was killing or fighting something.

She turned the vulture on and turned it around and blasted off into the distance, hovering a foot or two above the ground. It didn't take her as long as it did before to cover the same distance. She parked her vehicle and charged into the Command Center. She made her way to the room her father spent most of his time in. She walked in, taking in some air and having made a few cuts on her as she got there to make it more believable that she was attacked. "What happened?!" Her father blared, moving over to her. "I'm fine, General. I have enough intel to bring her down." She said, smirking softly.

It took the Terrian a few hours to prepare everything, but they would soon start marching now. Faeren had a new suit on and new weapons. She had a rifle with the tracker-beam on it and a number '4' placed on the side of the shaft. The number represented the minor nukes she had ready to fire. She had a belt of grenades rather than mines on her now, and had her normal sidearms as before, but much stronger in caliber. After a while they would soon come up to the hive, and the General sent Faeren along with two other Ghosts to hunt down the Queen in the hive.

She and the other two made their way into the hive, the same way Faeren did when she was more truly one of them. It didn't take long to infiltrate the the Queen's main building. The battle started to rage out side, and it was more of a stalemate waiting for the Queen to die before she started to take her actions. Faeren came out with the two Ghosts into the Main Chamber with the Queen in it. "There she is, kill her!" One of the Ghosts said, aiming his gun at her. The other Ghost, a female, also aimed her gun at the Queen, while Faeren simply just held her gun.

"Come on Faeren!" The male said. Faeren had an evil grin on her face as the blade folded out of her sleeve once more and was thrust into the male's chest, piercing his armor and lung. She pulled it out as he dropped to the ground, gasping for air now and trying to cover the impossibly small hole. Faeren looked to the female who was now aiming her gun at Faeren. "What shall become of this one, my Queen?" She questioned, still holding the blade.​

The Queen smiled as she saw her converted Ghost protect her so easily. Decpetion was such a nice thing. It was near impossible within the Zerg. Lower soldiers were enslaved by the Hive Mind, and higher ups were all just too happy with themselves and the Queen. She looked at the prisoner Ghost and at the dead one. "So... Why did you chose her to take as a prisoner over him? Either way. I don't care what you do with her. We have all the Terran genetic material we need. I only converted you for fun, though I'm certainly glad I did."

She sunk a little into the throne and stared to manipulate the battle more consciously. Waves of flies came from the eat and west, placed to make their numbers look smaller. And of course there were the constant Hydralysk attacks coming form underground. Air superiority would be theirs quickly with the surprise swarm. The ground would be harder to determine until air superiority was fully established, when the fliers could start hitting ground targets.

She looked to the other Ghost who was now starting to shake. "How could you?" The Ghost questioned. "How could I? What? Betray my father and all his race? Because I found a better one, one that will use my full potential rather than send me on errands." She explained, and just before the Ghost would pull the trigger, the sword went flying and slide straight through her chest, directly where her heart was, until the hilt made a loud cling sound as it hit the armor.

"Such a slow reaction time." She stated, walking over to the dead body and crouched down. She examined her more carefully and chuckled. "Funny...that could have been my face." She said, tapping the cheek of the dead Ghost. "So, how has the slaughter taken place? As well as you planned, my Queen?" She questioned, walking up to the throne, then took her slutty posture once more.​

"The air is ours. And the ground will fail soon. They brought a larger force than expected. Their base will be vulnerable. But they've caused enough damage that we cannot capitalize immediately. After this though, they will surely be on the defensive." The Queen smiled at the inevitable victory coming their way. The skirmish would be fast. "I'll up resource production after this. I think some worms in the middle of the their base should sufficiently decimate them when we bring about or attack."

The Queen disconnected from the Hive, confident in their victory. Indeed, things were looking all too grim for the Terrans. If only there was a Ghost that could get a bead on a specific location. Too bad for them. "You've done well. Very, very well."

She smiled evilly as she heard the information. It turns out the Terrian had no chance at all. She calculated the outcome if she had staid Terrian. She couldn't figure anything else out that would keep her alive, but that could just be her new Zerg mind just trying to down grade her previous race. "A pleasure to serve you, Queen." She said with a grin on her face. "So, what shall you bid me do now? Shall I inform the General how the battle went in more detail?" She questioned, putting her rifle on her back now. "Or shall I dispose of your last enemy in your way?" She questioned, having an even more evil smirk on her face now.​

"Hmm... You have all that Ghost equipment... Alright my dear. I want you to do what you do best. Assassinate their leader and cause as much destruction as you can without getting caught. I would hate to see my most effective and beautiful spy get herself hurt. After an effective attack on the leaders of the base, we'll be able to take them immediately, even with the damage we've sustained." The Queen smiled and looked her lovely Terran up and down. Even with that Terran body, she had the mind of the Zerg now. And it was what's inside that matters.

"Move out when you're ready. And don't forget to have fun." She laughed quietly, imagining the doom that a single corrupted soldier would be able to bring to the Terrans. It was beautiful.

She nodded and walked over to get more ammo and grenades. She then made her way back to the Terrian base, once more. She turned her cloak on as she got close and leaped off the vulture, letting it drive right into the other vultures, causing them to explode. She then made her way to the Ghost's ammo house. She grabbed what she could carry and picked up one of the grenades and turned it on and chucked it in. She walked out and made her way to the Marine's ammo house and did the same. She then headed to the Command Center as her third target. She took the elevator to the roof and walked out, the wind roaring past her.

She deactivated her cloak and looked down at the Terrian scrambling about in panic. "Yes, run little ants, run." She said in her dark tone. She pulled out her rifle with the Tracker-beam on it, aiming at a distant part of the large city. She turned the tracker-beam on. A siren called for both the nuke launching, and warning siren to tell the people to get ready to run. She then set the rifle down and pulled out her two sidearms. She then made her way down the floors to the middle level, killing anyone in her way. She opened the door and her father stood in the middle of the room, two of his highest ranking Ghosts standing at his side and about twelve Marines. "Hello father." She said.

"I never thought you would be the one to fall this low." He said, picking up a shotgun, the Marines and Ghosts aiming the weapons on the traitor. "How long have you known?" She questioned. "I had a guess when you last came here. Though I thought the feeling was misplaced. My own daughter would never fall to the Zerg's hold." He said. "Oh, father, that hurts. Such a touching thing, but you're right, your daughter would never fall to the Zerg. That's why I am no longer, yours." She said mocking the General. "Enough of this talk, I am growing bored and my Queen needs you out of her way as soon as possible." She said.

She then faded from view and the two Ghosts broke down in a screaming fit, holding their heads in pain. The Marines freaked out and started to look all around for any shimmer Faeren would show off. Two grenades went to either side of the room and detonated as soon as they stopped, taking out the Marines. The general then tossed his shotgun down and stood straight up, hand behind his back. "You and your Queen may have won this world, but you will fai-" BANG! The General's body dropped limp to the ground and Faeren faded to view, holding the gun directly behind where his head was. "Good bye, father." She said with a mocking grin.

She then made her way out, charging out the front doors. A few Marines came up to her and stopped in front of her. "What happened in there?! We heard a distress call and came to answer." One of them said. There was two Marines and about three Flamebats. Damn it, that bastard must have hit an alarm! She thought. "We have a traitor Ghost running among us. I came out chasing her, but I lost her at the door!" She said, "I think she is heading back to the Zerg base. Come on, we need to hurry before she gets away!" She said, letting them run ahead. She smirked and fired at one of the Flamebats, causing it to blow up and kill all of them in one shot. She smirked and would soon find a new vulture to take back to the Hive, reporting her work to the Queen now...​

The Queen was already smiling by the time that her corrupted spy had come back. And by the time she'd hit ground, swarms of Zerglings had been loaded into a recent development. Transport worms that could tunnel under defenses and just release the swarms in great numbers. There were twelve worms, each releasing dozens of Zerglings in a massive swarm, really to pick off the remains of all the soldiers. And remains were really all that were left.

"My dear, you seem to have had quite a show of force. There's not much left for the rest of the Zerg to destroy. You did very, very well. And you've certainly proven yourself. Now with this world being ours... I would love to reward you. You've earned it in spades."

"I live only to serve the new Queen of the Zerg." She said with a grin on her face. As time passed, she grew more and more attached to the one who had 'converted' her mind to the Zerg, but pushed it aside for now, knowing it was remains of her Terrian emotions. "I couldn't help my self, as soon as I started killing." She said, smirking as she said it.

"That is what the Terrian made Ghosts for, but they never truly used my full potential, and now they have witnessed what I can do. I am sure the rest of the Terrian Armada would have received a distress call from the base. We might expect company later in the future, My Queen." She said.

"And now that I think of it, I would like more power. These Terrian psyonic powers aren't enough for me any more. They are limited, and weak." She said, now tossing her guns off to the side. "I would like more power from the Zerg." She added, grinning evilly once more.​

"You're beautiful, dyed red in the blood of our enemies." The Queen smiled at the Terran's request. She would certainly be allowed more power. After what she did with the element of surprise, she would be able to be so much better with the power of a Zerg body.

"Your wish will be granted. I'll give you power, by giving you a body to truly reflect who you've become. A beautiful, deadly, and perfect body. Like mine. Tell me, how did you feel when you were first being treated to be come one of us?"

The Queen got up and slowly walked over to her pet. Soon to be her equal in capability and rank within the Zerg hierarchy. Her hand came out and stroked the girl's cheek, feeling that soft, fleshy skin. Warm and gentle. She'd change that. She'd be hardened on the outside, and cooler. She'd have power and capability far beyond just the weak human psionics.

"I would love to bath in their blood, if only to make you happier." She said with a grin. "How did I feel when I was first treated?" She questioned and started to think back. "Well, if you want the truth, the human mind wanted it all to stop, but it was too weak to truly comprehend the power it was receiving. I would have loved for it to continue, as long as that Overmind stayed out of my head." She said with a chuckle. "No Overmind, nor the Queen of Blades her self, is more beautiful and as perfect as you are my Queen. With my help, I could make you the new Queen of the Zerg." She said, smirking evilly.

Faeren had planed to get this Queen to the highest power of the Zerg and cut her down to become Queen her self, but as time passed, she was starting to think of sharing the position with her instead of taking it from her. This was most likely due to one or more of her human emotions that still remained, and her Zerg mind was wanting to get rid of them, but also wanted to keep them as it felt good. "My Queen, what of other Terrian planets? Shall we use my human body to infiltrate them? Or shall we just slaughter ever single one with our mass of army?" She asked, looking the Queen up and down with the human's thought of examining her frame, feeling slightly turned on by it.​

Back
Top Bottom