Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Of Ghosts and Ghouls (Winged Fae and R[D])

Romantic[Dream]

Supernova
Sparks and fire were the sound of the day. Bunkers torn open, dyed red in the blood of the Marines inside. Sparks flew from frayed wiring and flames billowed out from wrecked vehicles and gas tanks. The base was obliterated. Dead bodies in thick suits of armor had been peeled open, gone from expensive super-soldiers to canned meat in mere moments. The devastation had been absolute and swift.

The Zerg had done what they did best, once again.

And among the bodies being chewed upon by the countless hounds, was their Queen. At least the Queen of the local hive. A sub-Queen. Because the absolute Queen of the Zerg couldn't deal with everything at once. This "Sub-Queen" had been reclaimed by the Zerg, a Terran female who'd been gifted with psychic talents. A former Ghost. Now stripped of her human armor, she was given the exoskeletal armor of the Zerg, her skin had turned a dull violet, and four spider-leg like tendrils were extended from her back, ready to pierce and shred so that she could sit and still enjoy the feeling of ripping the metal prisons into pieces. This would be her new base while she worked on obliterating the humans.

Gone, torn, and destroyed. Another Terrian base was gone to the local Sub-Queen. The commanding officer was standing in the main room of the Command Center. This place was the military capital of the planet now, and it was about sixty miles away from Tariga, the base that was just destroyed. The commanding officer was named Garwin, and at the current moment he was frustrated. He needed more information on the Brood assaulting his planet. She was new here, and because of her the Zerg were becoming harder and harder to defeat now.

He looked at the schematics of what clips of the battle he had. It seemed she knew the lay outs of things and avoided many of the cameras until they were destroyed so she couldn't be caught. "General?" The subordinate asked. He let out a sigh, "Bring her in. I need more intel on this bitch." Garwin said. "Yes, sir." The man said and left. It was about ten minutes before the doors opened a gain, with no form walking through it, but closed once more. "Deactivate that field, now." The General said, and an device sounded, shutting down.

"So, what do you need?" The women asked that had came out of cloaking on the opposite side of the table. "I need you to find out more about this bitch Queen. It seems she knows how and where to avoid our cameras so we have nothing on her, no visuals, no attacks, nothing. The heat signatures show that she gets into view of the cameras as soon as they shut off. So all we know is she knows when they are down, we need you to get more information about her. This is a stealth mission, that means do not get seen and do not kill anything unless needed." The general said, briefing the Ghost on the mission.

She only nodded and turned her cloaking back on, leaving out of the room. Her name was Faeren, and she was one of the best recon Ghosts in General Garwin's platoon. She had short cut purple hair, natural blue eyes, and a natural tan to her skin. She was fairly evened out in her body build, average breast size, average muscle build, and average waist size. She seemed to be a picture of an average women, other than her hair and eyes. She carried her rifle on her back, two pistols on the side of her thighs, and a belt of mines around her waist.

She would head out, straight to the hive, half of it having already been grown by now. It took her not long on a vulture, but that was only so close seeing as the vulture was too loud to get close to the hive. She had to hike the rest of the way, holding her rifle ready for any detectors. She would infiltrate the hive with out killing anything, good. She made her way to the central 'building' of the hive, making her way into the 'building' and searching for the Sub-Queen, keeping her cloak up the entire time.​

The woman sat on something of a throne, a platform of hive flesh that pulsed with the beating of the hive core. The entire Zerg existence was about life. It was beautiful. As she sat, she could feel the footsteps of the intruder. She could not feel the mind of the one there. Or rather she could not openly access it. That meant one thing: Intruder. Stealthy little bugger too. She'd been one of them once.

She had found a better life.

The hive, being a living thing, reconfigured it's pathways regularly. The Sub-Queen just had to compel it to change more. It would be fun. The Ghost would be stuck in a seemingly never-ending loop of pathways. Then, maybe then, the Sub-Queen would end her. But being a more powerful being, she felt it'd be so much more fun to play with her food.

After a short while the Ghost stopped and looked around. She could feel like she was moving around in loops, or circles. She then looked back, seeing a doorway she had passed close up. It's changing. Damn hive, everything is against me here. She thought, looking around once more. If the buildings are alive, and this Sub-Queen has control of the brood, I can probably deduce that she knows I'm here. To what extent of that knowledge, I am uncertain of right now, but she does know I'm here. She thought, calculating different options now. She put her rifle on her back and pulled out her two side arms and looked for anything to destroy, maybe causing a bit of damage would flush the Queen from hiding.

She found a console, or sorts, and aimed her guns at it. Wonder what this thing does... She thought as she fired both pistols about three to five times each, causing an explosion to happen on the console, and electricity to fly out. Though these things were of mainly flesh, they did seem to have some technology around the hive bases. She would then start to run he halls once more, holding her pistols ready.

After a short jot down the hall, she could feel her psyonic-powered cloaking starting to become harder to maintain. She was reaching her limit with it. Shit! I was hoping this wouldn't happen until I got out of the hive! She thought, looking for some place to hide for her to turn the field around her off. She found a small crevice to hide in and went into it, quickly. She then cut off her field, and held her guns ready, knowing some Zerg would probably stumble upon her.​

As the Ghost hid in what would seem to be a convenient crevice, it closed around her, locking her in. In total darkness, she'd be trapped with no any room to move. Or breathe for that matter. It was air-tight and rather slimy in the hide-away turned prison. The slimy substance the walls oozed out started to get over nearly everything, and quickly soaked into the Ghost's armor, messing with the circuitry.

It was a death trap. Her guns would fail, her breath would be cut off by either the enclosed space or the goop getting into her throat, and even if she escaped, she'd have no cloaking or communications. But the Sub-Queen did have some mercy. That was wrong. She had a lack of mercy. Mercy would have killed the ghost right then and there. Instead, the Ghost was spit out into the throne room, as the Sub-Queen grinned and watched the slimed girl.

She started to panic, pushing against the closed in place. She dropped her guns when she found them not in working condition. As the ooze started to seep over her and slowly get on her face, she knew she had to hold her breath to survive this as long as possible. She had trained her lungs to be able to last a while with out breathing, so she sucked in what air was left for her and held it until she was spat out. She coughed and started to gasp for air, laying on the ground still.

She was lucky, if there was any such thing in this place. She looked up for just a moment and saw the Queen sitting down in what looked to be her throne. She lowered her head, "Shit" She cursed, knowing she was either dead, or possibly worse, alive. She knew the Queen would either torture her for simple pleasure, or try and find out what information she could about the bases that were left. Either way it didn't look good for her. She slowly stood up, letting out a few coughs as she did and then looked to the Infested Terrian in front of her. "You must be the bitch Queen of this brood, aren't you?" She questioned, one hand resting on her hip, the other just hung at her side.​

"You will address me as Queen. As now you will be my servant." She chuckled coolly, her formerly Terran voice made huskier and darker by the infection of the Zerg. "Now, you can bow before me and pledge yourself to me. Or I get to do things the fun way." She smirked, knowing Terrans were too stubborn for their own good. She should know. She was one of them once.

All four of the limbs growing out of her back were wrapped around the back of the throne, pierced into the fleshy floor. Sure, she was sort of stuck to the seat this way, but she was far from useless. With the hive, and her own abilities, the Terran was the one who was trapped and useless. "Oh, and all that thick, wet goop looks good on you. I wonder if you know what it is..." She grinned wider, just wanting to play with her prey still. Even in her presence.

Faeren let out a laugh. "Call you, queen? Oh please, I'd rather be ripped apart." She said, crossing her arms over her chest. "I bow to no being, Terrian or Zerg." She said in a defiant tone. She had her hand on a secret pouch in her sleeve, grabbing hold of one of the minor grenades. "Tell you what, why don't you just shut the fuck up and die." She said, pulling the tiny bomb and chucking it up to the Zerg Queen.

She then made a dash for the door, pulling out a short sword she hid along her leg, the blade folding out from a half way point. She ran through the only open door, having enhanced her speed as well as her stamina. The goo on her was slowing her down though, but she didn't care, she was still moving faster than most Terrian. She had the sword ready to kill anything that got in her way, having killed enough Hydralisks and Zerglings to know where their weak spots were.​

Of course the Terran would fight. As the Ghost tossed the bomb, a mass of exoskeletal limbs rose from the ground, blocking off the bomb's trajectory and stopping the explosion from harming the Sub-Queen. Of course, that bought the Terran time to run away.

And just as the ones that blocked the bomb, there were plenty of other limbs to use. As the Terran ran, she'd inevitably hit top speed. And that was precisely when a limb would reach out form just under her and snag her foot. A quick snare for the foot that would trip her up and make her face-plant. Perhaps it would be seen as a bit comical to the Sub-Queen, but the act of running away was far more amusing. The Terran had been led around easily by the hive, and she thought she could escape.

As she fell forward, she put out a hand and tossed her weight over the focal point her palm made on the ground, causing her to flip over and land on her feet, skidding to a stop. She looked up, her hand still on the ground. She had gotten into the hive easy enough, but getting out would be ten times harder. She pulled out two more mini-bombs between her fingers, tossing them to a far off wall, causing them to explode on contact. A hole was made, leading to another hall and she easily ran into it, the wall 'healing' over as she passed through it.

"This bitch just won't quit, will she?" She questioned out loud. She then started to dash through this hall, paying attention more to her surrounding now as she did to avoid another unwanted trip. It was like a labyrinth, twisting and turning, but the worse part was it kept changing on her, so she couldn't form a map of any sort. She soon stopped and looked around, watching the 'building' shape and morph around her. I guess it is inevitable. I have to try and find some other way out of here. She thought.

She knew running from the queen right now was useless, she had found out about her and seeing those tendrils from her back pierced into the flesh of this thing, she would always know and would continue to adapt the hive to prevent Faeren from leaving. Faeren sighed, seeing no other option for now. She looked at the fold-out blade and tossed it to the ground, the ooze still crawling on her body, not as much as before, but none-the-less it was still on her body.

She let out a sigh, knowing the General would not be proud of her doing this, but she needed to get the intel back to him anyway possible. She could resist any torment the Queen would put her through, having been mentally trained for such things, but that was the normal torture she was trained for...​

As she tossed the stuff away, the limbs came and swept them away. Part of the hive opened for her, and of course, she was back at where she began, right in front of the Queen's chambers. The Queen was chuckling at the effort, and even clapped a little. "Very good, Ghost. All those acrobatics and tricks... And you've managed to get... Oh... Three feet further away from me than you started."

She laughed, a sinister, echoing laugh that bounded off the living walls of the Hive. "Now come forward, my pet. Kneel before me." The Queen uncrossed, then recrossed her legs in the opposite order, leaning back and becoming more comfortable. "I'm glad you realized how useless you escape was. All you really did was cause some minor damage to the hive. It'll heal rather quickly. A single Ghost can't possibly take this place down. You know that. Of course... You're not getting home either. I'd never dream of letting you report to your commander."

"Don't make my mistake. Underestimating your enemy is a very bad idea, especially in this time and day." She said with a smirk on her face. "I caught you off guard once, I can do it again." She added on. "And just because I gave up the attempt of running now, doesn't mean I'm your pet. It'll take much more than this to even get me to think of being one to a bitch like you." She said, using cuss words almost like a sailor. "You may have gotten a hold of me now, but I assure you, I will get free eventually." She stated, her smirk still evident.

She stood solid, unfazed, unmoving, and determined more than ever. She didn't move close to the Queen, and didn't inform her of anything she thought of the being in front of her, or of her self for that matter. She would stay defiant as much as she could, for as long as she could. She looked down at her wrist that she held up, looking at a wrist bracer that was shut off. "You know, it was a bad move to shut this off. It was transmitting my position, so unless you move this hive of yours, you will have an army of soldiers, tanks, and aircraft coming down on your door step now." She informed with a grin on her face.​

"As if they didn't know we were here already." She smirked. "This was your base once..." With a laugh, she knew that the Terrans would be having issues with the Ultralisk minefield around the base, and the massive swarm of flying Zerg that were posted out and about to attack in all directions. Yes, it'd be a bloody battle for both sides. But the Zerg would be able to lose, far, far more than the Terrans.

The Hive closed off the one escape the Ghost had, and limbs picked the Terran up and into the air, keeping her arms out to the side as they brought her ever closer to the Queen. "So fiesty." She simply stayed back in the throne as the limbs began to tear at the armor, looking for the weakest spots to rip off first. "I think I'll get to have my fun after all. I do love hearing those Terran screams."

She didn't fight back when the limbs grabbed her. She simply looked at the Queen when she spoke out. She had a dull look for the most part, until pieces of her armor started to be peeled off. What the fuck is she doing?! Faeren thought as a surprised look appeared on her face. "What the fuck are you doing, bitch?!" She blared out, attempting to stop the tendrils from ripping any more armor off her. She then tried to reach the secret pouch in her other sleeve, trying to get a flash bomb out this time if she could.​

The elbow joints started cracking first, and she could hear the stress on the rest of the suit. "What do you think I'm doing? You Terrans are tin cans. To get to the worthwhile part, you need to open them up..." She licked her lips suggestively, with a long, black tongue with a pointed tip. Though it was hard to tell if it was suggestive of eating or raping. Could be either way really. She was a Zerg.

The arms cracked open and the Ghost would be left bare-armed as that tanned flesh was exposed. The left boot came next. She could hear the metal screeching for mercy. As the pieses just got thrown about, the Terran was pulled tighter into a spread-out form, presented for the Queen's pleasure. "Unlike us, you Terrans have no real shell to protect you. Endoskeletons. They make you all the more easy to play with... And break."

She knew this Zerg was either aimed at ripping her to pieces and eating her, or feeding her to the other Zerg, or she was going to rape her. If it was the latter, she would gladly let the creature rip her apart, but if not then she would have to fight it off as best she could, or kill her self. She had just barely grabbed a flash grenade just before the armor got out of reach. She shut her eyes tight and hit the button, chucking it at the Queen. She was attempting to blind the Queen, to stale and grab her blade, if it was still in the room. If she couldn't run from her, she would kill her instead.​

The Queen crossed her arms as the device dropped. The flash went off. Without a word, all that could be heard was rustling and struggling. As the flash faded away, the Ghost would still be held, all the tighter now, with two limbs holding each one of hers, while even more shredded away the rest of the armor, leaving her in the tight undersuit meant to protect her from the metal suit, and support her vital points. Parts of the undersuit were torn a little though, from where the suit had shredded off and snagged a little of the skin-tight suit.

The Queen was indeed blinded by the grenade. Temporarily. But the Zerg had assimilated many species, and not half of them relied on sight so heavily as humans. The Queen relied mostly on feel. And she could feel every struggle against the limbs that bound the Ghost.

"You done?"

She stepped up to the Ghost and brought her palm square across the woman's cheek, hard and fast. The sound of the slap could have echoed through the whole hive.

When she heard the bomb explode she would start to struggle at the tendrils, but to no avail. As she did she felt more grab her instead, and would grip her tighter. She opened her eyes, knowing the time of the lighting was over but the effects of the flash would still be on those who had seen it. She saw that the queen was unfazed by it and that even more tendrils had a hold on her. She was now down to the over-skin, a tight suit meant to protect her body from the armor, though a Ghost's armor was much smaller than a Marian's, it would still need an over-skin for protection.

She watched as the Queen walked up to her and didn't change her look when she was slapped. She looked directly at the Queen and spat at her face, being disgusted by the creature in front of her. "Why don't you let me down and fight me straight on. I'll show you who's better adapted." She threatened, her hands in tight fists now.​

"My pet... I wouldn't need to break a sweat to beat you as you are now. Weak... Fleshy humans..." She trailed a single finger down the Terran's throat, hooking the finger under the edge of the over-skin and snapping the neck lightly back into the Ghost's neck.

"I'm sure you've heard of those occasionally tortured Terrans coming back to base, never the same again... You'll get to join them." She smirked as she walked a small circle around the captive. "But how to do it is the question. Straight abuse won't work. You're too well trained. I can't really invade your mind either. Both would be pointless on a Ghost. I remember them well. I do know one way that the Terran's can't guard you against though... You know what it is, right?" She smirked and started to laugh.

Faeren struggled at her bindings once more, tugging with one arm as hard as she could but still no sign of release. She just looked at the Queen as she trailed a 'finger' along her neck. She slightly winced when the over-skin snapped back to her skin. She then started to think about something, most Terrian who became infested were mindless beings doing what ever to serve the Overminds and the Queen of Blades her self, but Ghosts had a stronger mentality and some believed that was why Kerrigan became what she was now.

"You were a Ghost before." Faeren stated aloud. She was starting to try and figure out where this Queen was heading and couldn't really figure out anything. Most torture scenarios Faeren had been through she could pass by with out giving out any information. She then looked at her armor on the ground and recognized how the Queen was acting. No! She isn't...is she? Well...she is more animal-like in attitudes, and don't hold many of the human morals in her mind anymore. Son of a bitch... She thought, catching the conclusion of what the Queen was thinking of. "You really are the daughter of bitches, aren't you?" She questioned, just sitting back in the grasps.​

"I am Zerg now. I have been assimilated to the superior race." One of the limbs came up and pressed at the Terran's neck, the tip threatening to push right in. Instead, it slowly began to descend down her throat. It was a bladed arm, so if the Terran wasn't careful, she'd be cut. There was also a little overskin that would be getting in the way. Oh well. Terrans had money to replace things.

"And you will be too." She smirked as the tip of the limb started to tug on the edge of the overskin, starting to bunch up the material as it resisted such a slow cut. A small snapping noise was heard when the material finally bunched up too much and was cut by the pressure of the blade, allowing the limb to continue to slide down her body unopposed. "Willing or not."

Faeren froze stiff when the blade pressed to her neck. She eyed it was it went down her neck. She wouldn't move, avoiding getting cut by the sharp appendage. She moved her eyes to look at the Queen as she spoke. Ta hell I'll be a Zerg! She thought. She looked back to the appendage as it removed her over-skin. What the hell can I do now! If I move that appendage will cut into me, and that won't get me very far if that happens. She thought, time running fast for her now.

She looked at the pile of her armor, seeing her boots and things. Her body was less encumbered now, so her speed should be up but her strength was shortened and she didn't have any weapons or anything. She was slowly loosing openings to do anything, and faster was the approach of her enemy on her. I'm fucked! And by what this bitch wants and is doing, it is most likely literally! She thought, her over-skin now practically off her body. She then tried to find some way to keep most of her body covered the best she could, with as little movement as possible while the appendage was still in close proximity of her body.​

The overskin was split open over and excruciatingly long period of time, while the Queen licked her lips gently. "I need to get to know the abilities of the next assimilated being... I need your very essence, dear..." She smirked and ripped off the rest of the overskin, leaving the woman stark naked in her sight.

"And it's such a lovely body. Beautifully toned, perfect proportions all over. Though your legs are longer than normal. Lovely. Lovely. Lovely." Her hand began to glide over the body, knowing the girl wouldn't escape now by far. She was going to take her time, and make sweet, sweet assimilation to this one. Unless she started to show signs of needing it much more... Intensely.

"Fuck you bitch!" Faeren blared out, trying to cross her legs to cover her lower sex, her hands trying to cover her breasts. She felt embarrassed now, trying to hide her naked body from the other women. This Queen truly was inhuman now, what ever was left of her human side was only lust and need, nothing else. She grunted, trying to hide her exposed body as best she could. I can't believe she is trying to rape me! She thought as she continued to tug at the bindings.

"Just kill me already you fucking whore!" She called out, trying to anger the Queen enough to at least kill her rather than 'convert' her. Faeren didn't want to betray the other Terrians and work for the Zerg, she would much rather die. She despised the Zerg that much.​

She smiled at the Ghost's anger, watching her body writhe against the limbs that suspended her. The Queen began to run her hands gently over the woman's body, enjoying all the curves. She was deciding just how to defile the girl first. She would love to start with that filthy mouth, but that wouldn't be an easy option with her so feisty. There'd likely be some unwanted hard biting.

Instead, a few more limbs rose from the ground, more jointed and much more flexible because of it. They whipped around a little before positioning themselves around the Ghost. Each one had a hollow tip that was secreting a whiteish thick fluid. They smelled strongly of the substance, which was oddly fragrant an possibly calming. But they began to run over the body, leaving small wet trails over the woman, clear on her skin. The queen licked her lips as she watched. "Mmm..."

Back
Top Bottom