Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

City of Snakes (Tarrakhash x Steelsmiter)

"Yes, visions of sexual activity, can't imagine why....but I'm glad you don't think I'm too bad looking, does that mean you're kicking me out of bed?", he smirked, looking at the bar top they had just fucked the crap out of each other on,"Well, imagine that, we didn't even make it to the bed.....but in other news you're hired. The newest stripper for the 69ers....personal cock sucker of Bullets."

Smirking he gave her a wink,"That's me...and yeah, sorry about Derek, he's a loaded gun but he's good at helping me maintain control. He's a little bit of a wild animal, but he keeps the men in line like no one's business.", he shrugged,"Try and stay away from him..." He looked concerned, but perhaps not as much as he could considering she'd just confessed her rape,"We're going to need to investigate that, it might prove more than a little useful...try not to do any magic grinding the poles, and get yourself a real costume....nudity is not the norm for the strip club, tits are for showing but if you give away all the goods then what are they going to pay for?"

Brushing back his long hair he sighed,"Are you up to do more than just dance? I know at least one of the 69ers who would happily pay to have you on your knees a few times?" The irony was not lost on Chloe that he was talking to himself.

The undercover officer bit her lip... and to an extent she expected she was going to have to bite the bullet on this one. Still as long as she thought she could exercise some control over this situation. The fact that she was his sibling was supposed to keep them from doing shit like what just happened. Her mind still boggled "Hey so yeah, about that..." Chloe said about being his personal cocksucker, letting out a huff "...look I'm still going to need a little time to digest what just happened. Between us, the rape outside, all of it."

As he sang Derrick's praises, she could help but gag a little bit inside "Wait, we're investigating what that could be useful?" the cop asked. She suspected he was talking about something else besides her own victimization, since what he said next was suggesting she put herself through similar things. It was different with Derrick though. His request was about her consent. She realized she could be a tool to dig deeper. And she needed something else so she could try to save her brother from most of the damage of her investigation. As she began to walk away leaving him to his thoughts, she turned her head to look over her shoulder back at him "I can play ball if that's what you need."

With that, she left. Naked. Back in the direction she'd last seen her rapist. She needed to give Lt. Storm an update.

Tatsumaki Dice Roller: 2d6+2 Dodging a Bullet Foil. = (2+1)+2 = 5

Last edited:
Jack smirked at her,"Yeah there is a lot going on...a lot....take your time. I'm here if you need me.....any part of me." His grin grew as she questioned his investigation,"Your Sex magic, Chloe, that could be helpful to me....to the club....you could literally grind yourself against a pole and encourage people to throw 20's instead of ones at you with magic....and that's just something small."

He seemed excited,"I'll have to do some research of my own on it....and maybe some more with you." The look he gave at the last indicated that the research he was talking about likely involved her bent over something while he 'researched'. With a nod at her agreement to be more than just a dancer he waved her off as she left.

Heading back to the passage she had encountered Derrick in she was relieved to find out he was not there. Although from the sound of it more dancing and loud music was going on stage side. Stepping into the room she had woken up in she moved towards the bed and heard the door shut behind her. Derrick was standing there, long dreads moving as he leaned over from behind the door where he had been standing and locked the door,"Where did you go, bitch? You think you own the place just walking around naked? You learn nothing about putting yourself on display in this area?"

He stepped away from the wall all menace and danger as he slowly walked towards her,"What you up to with those lovely fucking tittys? Looking for more fun?"

Chloe was still swimming in the headrush that was the taboo that Jack imposed upon her. Part of her knew she shouldn't play coy with this, and yet another part of her couldn't help but think that he also represented her salvation from... Derrick. She visibly gagged as she thought of the giant Jamaican douche. There was also the part that she seemed to have seduced her brother. She would have to try to dissuade him from taking things too far... well, er... more too far. And she probably needed to get on some sort of pill. She was new to the whole magic thing, so she wondered if she could pick and choose when or if she got pregnant.

God the music is loud! she thought. She could see where her phone had lit up for a notification. The undercover detective suspected that the message was from Jason Storm. She was heading that direction when Derrick closed the door behind her. Chloe whirled around and exclaimed "Shit!" the speed of her spin, and the sudden need to be away from Derrick caused her to stumble slightly. She reached behind her body to steady herself, and found herself practically sitting on the floor. She abandoned the thought to keep going toward her phone lest Jason find out that she couldn't handle herself.

"T-that's not what I think. I didn't mean to get out naked, my head was hurt, and I was disoriented" she said in a begging tone. For Chloe, the fear was real. She thought she was probably going to be raped again. Chloe summoned up the all the bravado she could muster. "No! You can't hurt me! I'm employed here by Jack himself!"

2d6+2 Turn Someone On: Don't Hurt Chloe! = (4+6)+2 = 12

Smirking Derrick snickered as she spun and fell, a tall, powerful man stalking towards her ill intent writ clear across his features,"Oh? You work for Jack now? You know that changes only one thing right?" He digs into his pocket, pulls out a roll of 100 dollar bills and pulls one out,"Means I got to pay for my fun."

Snickering he put the bill on the bedside table and looked down at her,"Now you going to get up and suck my dick like a good whore or do I need to come down there and make you? What do you think Jack hired you for to find solutions to world hunger? Or to make it easy for us 69ers to ease our tension?"

Snickering he chuckled,"I have a lot of tension...."

Chloe let out a surprisingly loud gasp as she blushed. She bit her lip as the realization dawned on her that she had just had this conversation with Jack. The undercover detective also realized that if she tried to bust him right now with no weapons he would probably knock her around and fuck her anyway. At the very least, she could get him for rape and solicitation. "Wait. Before we do it, go get Jack. He decides who I fuck since he's the boss."

Derrick's eyebrow rose slowly,"His name is Bullets......very few people know his name, slut, so keep your top lips closed and your bottom lips open. I'm going to get him, when he says you've got to do what I pay you for understand it's going to be a lot less fun than the ally, you got that?"

Smirking, his eyes dropping to her large full breasts for a moment, he unlocked the door, stepped out and closed it behind him. She heard the door lock as well, which meant she was trapped, but it also meant she had a few moments to get hold of her phone and communicate with Jack if need be.

Of course it was five minute at most before the door unlocked and Jack and Derrick walked in. Jack looked at Chloe, she could see a mix of sadness, anger and a few other emotions swirling around as he sighed,"So, Derrick is telling me that you want me to individually select each person who is prepared to pay you for a good time? You know what the job of a whore is, Chloe? That was what we agreed to, right?"

Her heart sunk as she knew he was going to be... well, if she was lucky, he was only going to be rough, and not flat out violent like she'd seen before. When Derrick closed the door, Chloe came to her senses about her intention to check her phone out. It was Lt. Storm asking if she knew... holy shit someone took a pic of her blowing her brother and put it on twitter!

Under normal circumstances, that would suck, but Chloe thought she could spin it positively "Yeah, it's apparently the head guy. Named Bullets. Dunno how he got the name yet, but he runs the place, and he hired me on as a stripper. He's got a Lieutenant named Derrick that's got solicitation on his list of charges already. I'm gonna use that to see if I can get more on him." she typed "What else should I be on the lookout for?"

She quickly dismissed the text and prepared to do the dirty deed walking back over to the table where Derrick put the money, crossing her arms, and nibbling on her lip nervously. Too much more worrying over whether she was going to successfully infiltrate this gang, and she'd start peeling bits off of it. When he got there, she felt a little guilty she'd even had Derrick jump through the hoops she did... except for the fact that he just raped her. Still, she had to admit she just said she could play ball. "N-not everyone, just..." she said, with slight hesitation. The hesitation was enforced by the look Derrick's beady black eyes of death were giving her. She couldn't say for sure whether they were intentional murder eyes or if she was just being paranoid. In her mind, she said something about him being her rapist, but she didn't actually know if her mouth said it too.

Last edited:
Derrick grinned as she let her sentence peter off and Jack looked confused,"No Chloe, I was very clear, mostly its members of the 69ers....Derrick is always tense and he loves girls with big tits who show them off....so I can only imagine he's going to make you a lot of money and that's good!"

Chuckling he spotted the money on the counter and shrugged,"Well I'll leave the two of you alone then....Derrick you ever want to tag team her you get her permission and come get me, got it?" Derrick looked surprised but nodded, waiting just long enough for him to walk out and he reached behind himself shutting the door and grinned at her, locking the door,"So....now that I'm pissed off and horny...I've got a question....why does the boss need permission to tap someone he's already ridden?"

The big black man stepped forward, dark fingers rising slowly to grab ahold of her large breasts as he gave them a squeeze, questions in his eyes,"Then, once you've answered that..maybe I'll have some fun, maybe I'll leave...if your answers good enough."

Chloe nodded at Jack's assertions about the gang, Derrick, and money. "Wait!" she exclaimed, kind of wanting to take him up on his offer of a tag team. If he was there she thought that he could provide a security blanket to prevent Derrick taking advantage. Alas it was too late. He'd already shut the door. She sighed a deep breath in awe of him, and out of slight panic about what was going to happen.

Chloe rolled her eyes in what a less patient person might view as insolence "He doesn't need to obtain permission, he just recognizes that I've been raped, and he obtains permission anyway." as if to punctuate her statement, he grabbed her breast, very much not asking for consent. She did not like it. She reached up to slap him, but remembered she was being paid, and Jack had asked her to do this. She lowered her hand and looked away. The look of disgust on her face was very apparent unless you were further along in the autism spectrum than your average boomer thinks of your average millennial.

Derrick smirked at her, giving her breast another squeeze and then laughing at her,"You were asking for it, slut, and now you're getting paid for it...silly little bitch with her tits hanging out." He twisted her nipples hard and then slapped her breast, sending it swinging from side to side. Grabbing his money off the counter he snickered,"But I think I'm going to pass this time, next time we won't need to call Jack, and you won't see it coming. I want to see the fear in your eyes, bitch, and I want to hear your screaming not rolling your eyes like I'm an inconvenience to your bitch ass pussy...you fucking loved it, and you know it."

With that he slapped the other tit, a lovely red handmark left behind to mark his passage and he slipped out of the door but she knew, she knew he'd be back and it wouldn't be as friendly as it was this time. Still, in somewhat good news, all her clothing was there and seemingly intact.

Chloe was dumbfounded. And now she apparently didn't have Derrick on Solicitation... Just the hearsay rape. Which would be awfully hard to prove if it turned out he was the one who brought her in to be cured. After all, what good Samaritan would look out for the well being of his own victim? She was brought out of her trance by the twisting of her nipples. "Are you fucking kidding me? I was having trouble walking in those fucking shoes!" she exclaimed... He'd already gone.

Quickly she went over to her clothes, and put them on. The officer then checked her phone to see if Storm had responded to her queries about looking for anything in particular. When she saw that he hadn't, she rifled through her purse to see what all was in it. She probably needed to stow the switchblade in her boot if she could find it.

Jason's reply was...terse to say the lease: Don't waste time on fucking Solicitation. We're looking to bust a big gang get something real with proof not just you talking on a stand. It's too easy to make you disappear. Also remember your supposed to be undercover, delete the texts about charges and do your fucking job....also, more picture this is supposed to be you and your dirty fucking boyfriend not your boss talking about legal charges. Should never have sent you.

Apparently he had expected her to know that she was not to break 'character' till she had something significant or needed help. Her switchblade and all her weapons had been found, except for the one stowed in her secret compartment, so at least she had the jump on Derrick there if she needed it.

Chloe tried to think of what she could say to signal affirmation to keep the channel clean, but also she just came up with an idea. "Right. Sorry, just sayin'" she sent. She wanted to ask him about a video call where she set up a rape scene, but something about it didn't feel right. Instead, she sent him a photo with her fingers jammed right in the pussy. Then she arranged her clothes back in place and set about casing the joint.

She was able to find all the cameras, and was walking up to the security room when she was caught by surprise by none other than that big Jamaican rapist.

2d6+2 casing the joint. Per Senpai agreement, finding the locations of either the security cameras, or their monitors qualifies for "
what here is useful or valuable to me" = (2+5)+2 = 9

Last edited:
Chloe stalked the corridors behind the stage of the strip club, finding a number of cameras and blind spot. She also manages to locate the security room, or at least what she thinks is the Security room only to have Derrick come strolling along the corridor just in time to catch her working out the exact area a camera covered,"Tit girl.....what are you doing?" His tone was immediatly aggressive as he glanced up at the camera and moved almost right on top of her, using his sheer physical size to push her into the the blindspot she had just located his hand sliding up to wrap around her throat as he looked down at her.

"Explain to me, bitch, why are you checking out our cameras? Are you trying to do some sneaky shit? Or do I have to make you talk?", it sounded an awful lot like he'd prefer the last option, a lot.

Chloe froze when he called her a tit girl. She began breathing heavily immediately. Outwardly, it was hard to say if it was anticipation or panic. Inwardly, it was mostly panic, or at least anxiety. Several thoughts went through her brain all at once
Oh shit, I'm had!
What's he gonna do?
How am I gonna get out of this?
Did he learn nothing from that conversation about consent?
I've got to make sure he doesn't tell Jack!
How do I keep Jack out of this?
Suddenly she knew she had not choice. Either way she was fucked. She was fucked if Derrick told Jack about her investigation, and she was fucked if she let Derrick fuck her. The undercover officer was still breathing heavily when she came to her senses. "No! I'm not, I swear! Please?! Don't do this!" she called out whirling to face him. She backed into the wall she thought was the security room. Her chest heaved in and out as she breathed rapid, yet deep breaths.

Turn Someone On: distraction = (2+5)+2 = 9

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom