Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

City of Snakes (Tarrakhash x Steelsmiter)

Tarrakhash

Padawan Predator
Città di Serpenti, originally was a small village of mostly Italian migrants on the coast of what would end up being Florida. It had grown faster than most had expected, particularly during eras like the prohibition and other high crime times with organized crime, drug smuggling and prostitution become old friends of the city before skyscrapers were a thing.

The magic that flowed through the world was strong here, like it was in New Orleans, the capital of Voodoo, New York City, the demonic central but it didn't seem to favor one branch of magic or magical being. In fact if you asked the magical inhabitants of the city, or more usually the lower reaches of the subway, they'd tell you that the city favored the normal humans more than any other and their magic...luck!

People tended to call it Serpenti, or the City of Snakes. And while it was originally named for the plethora of actual snakes that inhabited it the name had stuck once the moral serpents had taken up residence. With some consequences.....

Being a cop was difficult, being a female cop even more so, particularly if you wanted to get taken seriously or get promoted, without having to kneel, bend or be pushed over a desk. Chloe was a female cop, and she had just been passed over for a promotion...again.

And if the day's orders looked like anything to go by she was on somebody's shit list. She had been given meter duty, technically there were meter maids, but in some areas someone with a badge and a gun had to do it. Today, in Cobra Park, Chloe was that badge....or she would be when she got out there.

Cobra Park was an area known to be frequented by drug dealers, pimps and the infamous 69er's, an off shoot of the Bratva, the Russian Mafia. To top it off it was a gloriously hot day starting near a 100 and hot enough that the skimpy shirts they made the girl cops wear was actually appealing...no matter how much cleavage they exposed.

Officer Chloe Barnes was not super annoyed about having been passed up for promotion, but it was a little difficult to swallow the pill of the very obvious way for a female to advance being on her knees, or her back, or FDAU. Chloe wasn't a prude though, she just felt like she should have a better reason than climbing to the top to bounce on just any dick she saw. As she went into the locker room to shower, she ruminated on this, and the fact that most of her "good luck" being centered around sexual encounters.

The thoughts soon provoked her fingers to explore a little bit. Her nipples, her loins, her stomach, all were paid attention to, but not too much, lest she lose enough sensation to recognize when some male officer might barge in on her. Since the showers were communal, this was likely to happen as officers started or ended their shifts, but for the most part good professional conduct was observed. Sure you heard the rumors floating around, but Chloe wasn't one to circulate them herself.

She suited up in the stripperific uniform, huffing a little bit in the annoyance of how close the suit came to her nipples. While bras were not against regulation as one might expect from such a dress code, her sense of style prohibited her from wearing one so she didn't have to show the strap.

She went to the lieutenant, where she followed the protocol of when to salute "Officer Barnes reporting for duty?" she said.

This time her shower was undisturbed, at least by anything that wasn't her own fingers and body and so she was tingling ever so slightly as she stepped out and made her way back into her clothing as tight and revealing as it was. She walked in on the Lieutenant, a well built man, in his early 40's he was dressed well as always, his hair starting to gray now but Jason Storm was in prime shape and ran a tight ship, even if it was rumored he was very hands on when it came to female promotions. He looked up from his paperwork to receive her salute, returning it with a nod as he glanced up at her and frowned,"You didn't get your orders? You're off to make use of your fine professional skills to go take care of Cobra Park, make sure everyone is parking right and staying in their lane....you can handle that, Officer Barnes? Right?"

"Sir yes, it's Officer Barnes. Um... I've been a meter maid for what like 6 months? Long enough I think I could probably use real work." the neophyte officer said, still standing firm due to not being told to go at ease. She had mixed feelings of the Lt. Wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt, but also had heard the rumors. Chloe was one to try to disregard rumors where possible because they were a good way to get the wrong idea about a person or situation, and it wouldn't do to go around misjudging people if you wanted to become a fine upstanding detective. Or she supposed in this force in this city, a shitty corrupt detective. At least he didn't have shitty cologne like you'd expect out of a womanizer. "What fine professional skills do you think I have that don't work for real jobs? Sir."

"Well, Barnes, so far I'm seeing a lack of respect, a lack of the ability to follow basic orders and an inability to shut the fuck up as major problems.", he turned to face her, he rolled his eyes,"What makes you think you are ready for something more than being a meter maid, tell me one thing you have done that merits more from me?" He stepped closer, leaning into her personal space,"Come on....convince me, why am I going to let some dumb meter maid do more than what she's built for?"

He gestured to her body,"I mean, really, you think you're going to scare a criminal? They'll likely take you out behind their woodshed and have their way with you, then I'd have to investigate your dissaperance, and how would that help me relax? Work is stressful enough without having to clean up your mess!"

"Lack of respect?" the young Naive officer said leaning into her admonishment almost spilling out of her top and not caring. "I did follow protocol. yessir, nosir, salute, have a good day an' all that. But the thing is, us women folk aren't on the force to scare criminals. We're on the force so people can underestimate us and we can take 'em by surprise. I can't do that with a regular or a slutty uniform unless you want me casing a strip joint. Which honestly would be a lot better than parking tickets let me tell you. I am built for that though, I'll give you that." Her eyebrow raised as she came up with an idea. "Tell ya what, I know I can't beat you, but let's go to the ring. I knock you down before you knock me out, you get me something serious. If you win? I'll do whatever you want."

He chuckled, his eyes looking steely,"You think you can surprise people?" He didn't seem to disagree with her assesment of what she was built for, his eyes sliding along her voluptuous figure. Stepping to one side he walked around her slowly, as though figuring out how good she was at fighting,"You're challenging me to a fight to get a promotion? And you'll do whatever I want? What does that even mean? Everyone says that no days...how do you know what I want?"

His question seemed rhetorical though as he nodded to the door,"I'll meet you in the ring, not here in the precinct, that's not a good look. About two doors down is a boxing gym I train in, I know the owner...also happen to have the key. He doesn't open till noon.....you head out the back I'll be there in about ten minutes...let's see if we can get you promoted, Officer Barnes, or if I'm just going to slap your ass around."

With a nod he waits for her to leave.

10 minutes later she's standing outside the 'Naked Fist' an older style boxing Gym, Jason Storm arrives a few minutes later. Opening the door, letting her in, it's got the various boxing bags laying around and hanging up and in the center is the ring, looking around he smiles closing and locking the door behind him,"You want to get changed into something else first or are you ready to accept that in the street you don't get to choose your gear? I typically do kick boxing, bare fisted, but would you prefer gloves?" The emphasis on the one word was slight, but the locked door told her what she needed to know, if she lost she was going to pay for it, and with her body.

He took off his jacket and waited for her answer.

Chloe rolled her eyes and snorted "I don't have to know what you want, that's part of the fun. And it sounds like you're worried I might win, or that the boys will shit on you if you beat a girl... Probably a good call." She about faced and walked out with a little more swing in the hips it seemed. When she saw the gym she laughed. Naked fist eh? That name is rich. she thought. When Jason asked her about changing her clothes she said "I don't know it's a tough call. If you win, I'll have to go out there in whatever shit condition you leave my clothes in--possibly bloody. If I win, I wear more or less whatever makes most sense for the job kind of negating your point. Also if we wear gloves and helmets it'll minimize damage to my face so if I win, I can still convincingly be some hot gal off the streets lookin' for a hot gal job."

After changing, Chloe did pretty damn good. She went the full three rounds without a fall, or at least that rough amount of time. but then again, so did Jason. First couple hits of his, she thought he was just going to powerhouse her. And he more or less did, but she got dodgy pretty quick, and ended up more punch drunk than actually tired from the match. She couldn't tell whether it was the same for him or whether he just got exhausted from fighting harder so he didn't embarrass himself by losing to a girl.
@Zis Guy Who Writes Games: 2d6 fightin Lt = (3+4) = 7 bear in mind that I already took my +1 Sports off because Senpai assessed a penalty

Last edited:
She gave as good as she got, and although her stomach and legs were pretty beaten from his kicks and punches he looked no better but at the end it was clear neither of them was going to win this one, putting his hands up the lieutenant smiled,"Well, you fight pretty good for a girl." He looked moderately impressed,"They got a shower back here, want to join me so we can discuss the possibility of this promotion, since it looks like I may not have to worry about finding you dead in the city streets?"

He let the question hang for a moment before smirking,"There are seperate shower stalls, I'd hate to have an HR problem, Officer Barnes, I won't be having any of those will I?" Wiping the sweat off with a towel he gestured towards the back and asked,"Coming?"

"Eh... I'd rather not actually join you." she said "But I do need a shower. And we can talk. But I'm betting you got more than one iron in the fire" Chloe took off the gear she'd equipped and wiped herself with a towel. "No problems you and I just... I don't know, kill the bullshit or something and I'm fine." She proceeded in the direction he indicated, having already been there to change before it wasn't new to her.

The removal of her clothes was neither sexy, nor hasty. Rather unceremonious. As if they were familial units of some sort already having had exposure to one's nudity and not thought anything sexual of it. A bit like Jack actually. Chloe wondered what he was up to these days. She began to wash herself "Alright, now I guess this is where we talk."

Unceremonious as it was her body drew his eyes, he smirked at her comments though as he took his own clothing off, though older than her by a decade and a half he was well muscled, had a few scars from his time in the force and a light dusting of gray hair on his chest and groin. His body clearly was attracted to her, and the way he looked at he certainly didn't find her unattractive, he may even be thinking about ramming her up against the side of one of the shower stalls from the stiffness of his erection but he stepped into the stall by himself and started the water.

"Well, Barnes, we have been having some trouble in the Cobra district, in particular a nasty little stripjoint called the Candy Jar, rumors have it that there is a gang that uses it as a front for their other actions and a way to launder money and hide their prostitution ring. You are uniquely shaped, as you pointed out, to be a very effective stripper...although I'm not sure how well you dance. I'm thinking you go in something cute...other than a police officers uniform, and go see if they are looking for more strippers.....or is that beneath your dignity?"

He chuckled as she could hear him washing away,"Of course you'd have limited support, I can't put a wire tap on a stripper and you can't carry a gun. You might find yourself having to do some pretty...well....disgusting things to infiltrate it if it is a gang. You think you can do the necessary things?"

She stole a few glances over his way too. She normally didn't go out of her way to see dick, and this wasn't that either. It was a real fight for her to keep from gasping a little at the thought of doing something she wasn't supposed to "Cobra district. Well I guess with it being Snake City or whatever, they all gotta have the names. Are there any mongooses or is that us?" she shook her head "Nevermind that, just a funny thought, or at least it was to me. Right! Um... Candy Jar. Infiltration. Stripper. Gotcha." She thought for a moment about whether she should bother him about getting suitable clothes and maybe a little plinker "You don't think a would be stripper in a shady part of town would carry a little old purse gun? Ya know... something too small to be police issue? I mean if not, I can come up with some other way to defend myself I guess."

She made a mental note to look into the undercover unit at the precinct house.

She couldn't see it but he rolled his eyes at her comments about the district names,"It's Snake city, and nobody can say the old italian names for the snakes....and if you ever call me a mongoose, so help me god I'll shoot you." He shook his head at her dry sense of humor and her even worse summation of the job at hand, it was like she had no idea what dangers she could be walking into, had he made a mistake?

"I think that mace or a knife might be more likely, but we can likely find a snub nose in the confiscated weapons. There has to be something, just make sure you don't look more like a hooker expecting trouble than an out of work model looking to show a bit of skin for money." He turned off the water, walking back out to dry,"And remember it's going to be a 100 degrees or hotter out...so whatever you dress in should sell the idea that you don't mind showing your body."

He gave her a wink,"Maybe send me a pic." Chuckling he started to get dressed,"Any other questions? If you need clothing either get them out of confiscated goods, or buy them and put it in your expense report once you are done infiltration...obviously you can't do that while undercover, right?"

"Yeah, I think a knife would probably work. Are we still getting switchblades? I heard those were a hefty fine." Chloe said, getting out of the stall, making minimal effort to hide--or at least covering up without looking too sheepish. "Maybe not so much now that the media's not making a giant fuss, but you know there's places where they flip their absolute shit if you have something longer than 4 inches in a folder, and worse if it's spring loaded."

She shook her head, slinging little droplets of water around her before putting the towel around her hair "Yeah, maybe." the new undercover agent said about sending the picture. "Unless you think you're too high profile to get a sext from a hookup 'at the club last night' or whatever. Could make for a decent cover story if I sort of have some vague notion of the guy I just met at a club. I'll need your cell if you want to do that though."

Chloe winked at him and nodded at his comment about not doing paperwork on the inside "I think it's probably best if I get them from what we've confiscated. Since this is sorta my first rodeo, I don't know when a good time to put in an expense report would be. Probably best to actually wait for a purchase until after it looks like I've worked a night or two to earn it."

He snorted,"There's got to be a switchblade in the confiscated items, take it if you want...." he paused to admire the view she so casually trotted out in front of him before focusing on her words a little more than her breasts,"Yeah, there is a fine...but unless they are with you it's not like you'll be getting a fine, you are a cop, right?"

Snickering at her offer of the sext,"I tell you what, I'll give you my number, smut it up a little over the next couple of days. We can use it as a cover to send messages, it's just got be filled with enough evidence of some kind of person you've already shown your body too....I'm sure you can figure out who to make sure the messages aren't too obvious." He stopped long enough to give her his number, making sure she entered it in under a fake name.

He nodded at her comment,"It will be your last rodeo if you fuck up, Barnes, I need to be sure you know this is serious work." He finished dressing himself before looking her over one last time,"If you need me to come pull your ass out of a fire just text me that you are so glad you lost at the Naked Fist, got it?"

With that he strolled to the door, unlocking it and waiting for her to leave before locking up and heading in different directions to the precinct.

Chloe rolled her eyes at the comment about the fine. Putting on her bottoms, she said "My hero is that guy in the old move that keeps getting all those parking tickets and his partner bitches him out over it and he just opens his glove box and they roll out on the floor." She laughed. When he gave his number, she put it in as Silver Python. Both as a joke to his appearance and his dick, but also as a reference to a local nightclub. "Right, will that do?" she asked about the nickname. He put on a serious demeanor, but what he said about her help signal, Chloe could not help but laugh "No, I know it's serious, but that shit is funny." She paused and nodded. "Alright, I'll be sure to remember to stroke your ego."

When she was done, Chloe actually went directly to the precinct with a little pep in her step.

He leaned over looking at her phone, a broad smile crossing his lips and he nodded,"Perfect...." He looked like he was contemplating not hitting on her and then he sighed and chuckled,"You let me know if there is anythine else you'd like to stroke and I'll do what I can."

Back at the precinct she made her way to the confiscation lockers and with a little bit of paperwork was able to claim what she needed.

((OOC: Feel free to swap out your character's gear selections for things more appropriate as discussed))

Chloe didn't comment on it, but she did end up going straight for her locker and put the Peacemaker, nightstick, and her police ID away. Then she went to the confiscated goods room, careful to avoid anything used as evidence in an ongoing case, and pulled a switchblade. She sent storm a few texts about meeting in a different club than the Candy Jar. One called Silver Python. Then she looked over the clothing and found a cute bustier and skirt that she matched with a bra and boots. Putting the switchblade in her boot, and some weed underneath her boob. While her boob was out, she sent him another text with a pic in it. It was probably good that he didn't respond to her initial texts so that she could look a little needy, but not quite desperate. her final stop before was to get the fake ID from undercover that indicated she was a civilian.

A little while later she got a text from the Silver Phython saying flattering things about her pic, and mentioning a few things he'd like to do to her.

She went to the ID department and there was a fresh civilian ID and she was ready to roll in her new sexy thigh high boots! Looking about as slutty as can be!

Chloe fired off something about how they'd have to meet up more for that. She wanted to build up a cover, but hold off on getting fucked if she could avoid it. In the meantime, she decided it would be better for the uber if they didn't pick Chloe up right in front of the precinct office. So she googled the nearest gas station to her and went there before going into uber to call a car for an appointment at the Candy Jar. She adjusted the clothes for maximum slut factor while she waited on the uber.

It didn't seem like Storm was trying to get her to fuck, he was simply filling up the cover thread with smut, and likely getting a few jollies along the way. Chloe was working on setting up an Uber on her phone when something she downloaded on her phone disagreed with it and the phone screen went all blue, flashed a couple of different colors then shut down. She didn't think there was going to be an Uber anytime soon...or a phone to call anyone now.

Seems she would have to make other plans to get to the Strip Club.....walking would be tough in those boots.

Chloe walked a little uneasy at first, toward the Candy Jar. It was probably at least a block before she noticed one or more of her uneasy steps had caused her top to ride lower and lower until finally freeing both of her nipples, but that was the least of her worries...
2d6+1 avoiding the danger of an awkward walk by looking sexy = (5+1)+1 = 7

Chloe walked closer and closer to the Candy Jar, and it was only when she was right there, she could almost see it when trouble reared it's ugly dreadlocked head. Out of an ally a dark skinned hand shot out, grabbing Chloe's arm, and a big tall man was looking down at her,"You seem to be lost...Ma'am...." His eyes dropped to her exposed nipples and his hand moves, almost without thought to grab the exposed nipple and tug it,"And you seem to have lost control, I'd almost say this is an invitation...." With a tug he dragged her out of the street and into the ally as he slammed her up against a wall and grabbed the other nipple and tweaked it as well,"A really delicious invitation.."

Chloe squealed, trying to lean away from his dragging of her. She went to the ground, and he kept on dragging her to the point where they were behind a dumpster "No it's not, I promise!" she begged him. He came at her so suddenly, and she now was not sure where that fancy switchblade was. She'd had it in a clutch purse that she seemed to have dropped in the fall down. She had to do something. Chloe could not admit defeat to Storm, so she instinctively lashed out at the strange assailant, kicking in the area of the groin approximately.

She hit, and a look of dread immediately flashed across her face as the assailant just looked her like did this bitch really just do that? Apparently he was completely unfazed. No more than if a mosquito or gnat was buzzing around his face.

GM permission obtained to make two rolls minimizing short back and forth posts.
2d6+1 Sports to resist a draggin' = (2+1)+1 = 4
2d6+1 Hot to kick balls = (3+3)+1 = 7

The large dreadlocked man simply glared at her, before raising his hand and back handing her hard enough to send her head snapping back,"Don't fight, silly girl, you run around with your tits out in this place. Just pay the price and get it over with." Her carefully selected clothing hardly did her any favor as he followed his slap up with a powerful punch to her stomach, leaving her winded as he flipped up her skirt, and chuckled at the tacky little thong he found barring his way, flicking a glance up to see if she had anymore fight in her he reached down, grabbing it and ripping it to shreds with one powerful jerk of his black fingers.

And then she was bare to the air, his fingers dropped, curling around her sex as his other hand grabbed a thigh, pulling her closer to him as he positioned himself above her,"Come on, squirm a little, you know you're going to like it.....silly fucking hooker." The hand on her sex released for just a moment and the sound of a zipper being dragged down filled the ally for a moment, and then she saw his big black dick slid out of his pants...this was real, this was happening and Storm had been fucking right, raped and dead behind a dumpster.

Back
Top Bottom