Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Across Dorthall OOC stuff.

I've been waiting for the update to my last move, so I cant really make a new one until my old one was processed. I think the three of us were just heading to the Inn?

I for one love having a party of casters! o 3 o
It makes things interesting and cool!

Okay. Well, with 4 people, I can move the game forward, but we'll have to do a time-skip to smooth over the plot-hole our missing player has created. (I'll keep what that is a mystery)
Alternatively, we can start something new (I would prefer this. I had no grasp of how play by post would go at the start of all this, and there's some things I would've done differently.) I would allow you all to keep your characters.

Please vote which option you prefer. My vote will only count in the case of a tie breaker.
If any of you want a fresh start with a new character in the current game, please contact me separately and I'll see what I can do for you.

If any of you are at all familiar with the Witcher franchise, it'd be a bit like that. Fulfilling contracts, political intrigue and war. More suited to the style play by post seems to favor.

The only issue with the Witcher's setting is the current party composition.
The setting is medium on the magic scale, and only one of our characters isn't a full caster.

I would create a new character for the Witcher setting, as Changelings do not exist in it.
Player races would be limited greatly as well: Human, Elf, Half-Elf, Dwarf, Gnome and Halfling are about the extent of the basic player races in the setting. Some other races I can allow, but are extremely rare.

The setting is also very gritty.

Really, I just liked Annealer :3
I guess if the new plot would be easier on you, then I won't mind doing it.

I wouldn't just use the Witcher's plot, only the setting xD

If you want other races, you can always ask. I can usually make it work.

I doubt I'd make it identical, but I'd be using the world's map and some canonical characters. The timeline would be different, so a lot of political events would not have taken place. I would use a good deal of the established lore on creatures and factions, though.

Ooh I see. I normally wouldn't like doing it like that, but I'm not familiar with the franchise since I've never played any of the games. For me it'd be the same as an original setting.

So that's one vote in favor, two people that don't mind either way... What about you, @freeko ?

Edit: I can make a party of full casters work, but all casters will be reflavored to be either sorcerers or wizards (or witchers). It just be that way in the witcher universe.

Last edited:
The only thing I know about the Witcher series is that Geralt is a character in Soulcalibur 6. I could try to adjust my character some back toward a standard cleric to be the front line character of the party. I have no real opinion on using the Witcher universe since I know nothing about it.

I abstain from voting, if that helps. I know nothing. If I rework my character, I am ok with doing it.

Back
Top Bottom