Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Master/Maid (Willow and Eric)

She was surprised on how many times he came inside of her. She kept herself wrapped around his body. "Master, it feels amazing." She says to him softly.

She kissed him on the lips and wrapped her arms around his neck more. She wondered in her mind if he would have her clean his length off with her tongue and mouth.

He told her to get off, and said "Now clean off my cock."

She moaned out as he pulled out of her body. She smiles softly as she removed herself from around his body and slide onto the floor. She stands up on her knees and wraps her mouth around his length, starts sucking with her tongue moving around.

He then said "It feels so good! Oh! Here I cum!", as he came. He told her to swallow it.

She moans out and swallows his cum down her throat. She kept sucking until she got all of it down her throat and her eyes looks up at his face.

She smiles and pulls away from his length. She climbs up onto the bed and laid her head down against his shoulder. "I live to serve you Master." She says to him softly.

"I dont know, Master." She says to him softly as she stays against his body. "We could lay here for awhile." She says to him softly.

He then kissed her cheek, and asked her "What turns you on?"

She smiles and looks up at him, kisses him on the lips. "You turn me on, Master." She says to him softly.

She moaned as he started sucking on her breasts. "Oh Master, that feels lovely." She says to him softly.

She moaned out with pleasure. "Oh Master, that feels wonderful." She says to him softly.

(can you write more please?)

(Ok)

He took his mouth off her nipple, and asked "Would you like to make love again?"

"Master, I would love too." She says to him softly as she lays there under neath him.

He gently fucked her, and wrapped her arms around her body.

Back
Top Bottom