Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Master/Maid (Willow and Eric)

Willow

Star
Ellla was in the kitchen cooking her Master breakfast. She was cooking pancakes, eggs and bacon. She had orange juice in a cup of ice on a tray. She put the finished cooked eggs and bacon onto the plate that's on the tray. She put a few pancakes onto the plate and picked up the tray after making sure everything was shut off. She walks up the stairs and down the hall to her Master's room. She walks in and walks over to his bed, setting the tray down on the night stand. "Good Morning Master." She said cheerful.

Eric then said "How convenient! Breakfast in bed!" He consumed his breakfast, and then said "You know what? I think I'm in love with you. Let's see how you can please me.", as he took off the little clothing he was wearing, and stripping down Ella. He then asked "You know what to do now, right?"

She was shocked in how fast he ate his food and stripped them both. Ella's eyes were wide from the shock and her mouth was slightly open. She didnt know what to say or do as she stood there. "M-M-Master, this is moving a bit too fast." She says in a quite voice to him.

He nodded and said "I know. And you are so beautiful." His cock instantly became erect, and he motion her to come over.He wanted to let her know how he felt about her.

She was in shock still and moved over to the bed when he motioned her to him. "A man like you shouldnt do such a thing with a serevent such as myself." She says to him softly as she stood there right in front of him.

He then told her to sit down onto his cock, and said "But you are just so sexy. Ever since we first met, I've always thought you wer beautiful."

She blushed and sat down on his length which made her moan out as he slides inisde of her body. "So big." She says in a quite voice and her hands holds onto his shoulders.

He caressed her body, and startd to gently fuck her, and made out with her, cumming.

She moans out as she felt him cumming inside of her and she kissed him back, her eyes were closed when his lips touched hers. She softly started moving her hips against his waist.

He put his hands around her waist, and stuck his tongue in hr mouth.

She moans out with pleasure and keeps moving her hips up against his waist as they kiss deeply. She slides her tongue into his mouth as well and moves it around.

He gently felt her tits and nipples, and tapped her ass.

Ella moaned out and continue moving her hips up against his waist. She pulls out of the kiss and looks him in the eyes. "Master, I want to feel you pound it inside of me." She says to him softly.

He started fucking hr harder and faster, and doing so, he came.

She moaned out and her body released at the same time as he did. "Oh Master, that was so good." She says to him softly.

She wraps her arms around his neck and laid her head down on his shoulder. "Will this happen all the time now?" She asked him softly.

He then said "Only if you want to.", and pecked her cheek.

"I'd love too." She says to him softly as she wraps her legs around his waist and locks her ankles together. She rolls them over onto the bed so she's on the bottom. "Why now? I have been working for you for years." She asked and explained to him softly.

He then said "Because I think I'm in love with you.", and came again as he said that.

Ella's eyes went soft as she heard his words. "Really?" She asked him softly. "You think your in love with me?" She didnt believe someone like him could fall in love with a girl like her.

"It's never heard of though, Master. A servant and a Master falling in love." She says to him softly.

She smiles at him and kissed him on the lips. "If I didnt I wouldnt of let you inside of me." She says to him softly. "I love you, Master." She says to him softly.

Back
Top Bottom