Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ben the Monster Slayer[sjdude/Olix]

She grabbed his hair and shoved her tongue into his mouth wrapping her's around his. She pressed her hips down against him shivering and groaning with pleasure as she twitched against his hot member shoving it's way inside her. It had to have been decades since she had last had sex, and he felt so good inside of her that she instantly began to pull him in and out of her roughly as she moaned his name against his mouth.

Ben slid his hands down her cool skin, cupping her rear in his hands. He rocked his hips against her core, thrusting hard with his hard cock. He plunged deep, moaning into her mouth as he kissed her. Their tongues dueled, wrapping around each other. It was amazing, that kiss. He couldn't believe it, that the woman who was captivating him, giving him the time of his life, was a vampire.

She couldn't figure out why he felt so good. Even though his smell was revolting, his blood had been the best thing she had ever tasted in her decades of living. And him being inside of her? Talk about pure ecstasy. She moaned like a little Russian bitch. And she knew she did, cause she could hear herself clearly. But when he thrusted inside of her, she rammed her hips back against him. Thank god he was as powerful strong as she was. But what was worse was that she was actually letting herself be pleasured by a Human. When she hated those vile things. And he hated vampires equally. So how did they get here? She didn't care anymore. She just knew he felt good...too damn good.

Without a doubt, he was in heaven. He dragged them down to the tile floor of the bathroom, pinning her to the floor. He kissed down her neck, biting and nipping like she'd done with him earlier. Her skin tasted lovely, like a dessert as he nipped at her hard enough to leave a few marks. Kneeling between her legs, Ben thrust like a madman into her. It was overwhelming, and he only needed more of her.

She hadn't expected hi to be the dominate in this situation. Usually she would be in control. But when she felt the tile under her and him hovering on top of her, her face turned a bight red. Her mouth hung open as she moaned. "Oooohhh" Her Russian accent mixing in with the words. She clawed at his back, trying not to pierce the skin, but was unsuccessful as she made long slash marks up his back. Lines of scarlet liquid dripping out of them. She wanted to lick the blood up, have it in her hot mouth. But when he began to thrust his hips, she thrusted back in unison with him as she moaned loudly. Whimpering his name. "Ohhhh Ben! It's sssso good!"

Ben kept the pace of his thrusts rough and hard. He would have never believed it if he had known this morning he would be fucking a vampire, but he was now. His length slid in and out of her sex, pleasure running across his body like oil. His lips found one of her breasts, his tongue sliding across it slowly and lapping at the cool skin. He closed his mouth over her nipple, biting it lightly as he took it into his mouth and ran his tongue across the tip.

Nadezhda shivered and groaned loudly with pleasure. She thrusted her hips back against him as she opened her mouth widely. A line of saliva connected her tongue with the ruff of her mouth as her moans increased. Feeling his warm tongue against her cold smooth skin caused her to squirm and knock her shoulder into the tile causing a large indent in the floor. But she ignored it as she felt her body twist in pleasure. Something she knew would bring her the ultimate pleasure and something she had not felt in centuries or decades. Nadezhda reached down in between her legs and rubbed at the little nub above her sex vigorously. This sent her body shaking with pleasure as it convulsed, ready to explode against him.

He raised his head, tossing it back. He couldn't imagine a better feeling he'd ever had. He called out her name, yelling. "Nadezhda!" His scream broke the air, and he felt his climax hit him. The explosion of emotion made itself known, and he grabbed her ass as he pushed himself into her to bury himself to the hilt.

When he released, so did she. Instantly, Nadezhda tilted her head back as well screaming in pleasure. It sent chills rippling through her body as her legs kicked into the air. Feeling his hot sticky liquid inside her was an odd feeling that warmed her all up, but it was great. She just didn't want to admit that she was liking it, the pleasure from everything he was giving her. "Mmm...Ben..." She moaned.

Ben pulled out of her, then rolled out next to her on the bathroom. Looking up, he saw that the wall had taken dents in several places, as well as the floor. An expression of glee washed over him. Putting his arm around her waist, he whispered. "Wow, Nadezhda. I can't even believe...that was amazing."

Nadezhda had never felt more satisfied and tired before. She had a smile plastered on her face as she tried to catch her breath. Her legs were spread apart and she moved one arm so it rested over his. She turned on her side to look at him and she grinned. "I never thought you'd taste so...and fell so....unbelievable.."

Slowly, he gazed into her eyes. He felt completely satiated, like he never had before. College girls and the hometown sweetheart were nothing compared to this woman. He whispered, quietly. "I met a vampire who fed off one of my ancestors once. Said my family's blood is like wine." With a little smile, he added. "However, he never said anything about sex."

She laughed evilly. "I suppose we know now.." But she couldn't think to remember why he was there in the first place. She just lost herself in his eyes. And she could feel the sun was getting to rise. Had it been that long? "The sun's going to rise in a few hours...you still need to go to school, no?"

He looked, considering. God, he wished he didn't. He hadn't spent the night with someone in a long time. Ben didn't want the sun to rise. He wanted to be near another body. He leaned forward, smiling. "I think it won't be too bad if I missed just one day..."

She smiled at him when he leaned forward. Her hand snapped and her long fingers ran through his hair. "Oh? For me? Then I guess I'll have to make you a bed in the other room?" She teased him with an evil smirk.

He leaned his head forward, so that he could feel the coolness of her proximity. He nipped at her lips lightly, smirking at Nadezhda. "Mm, I dunno. I was thinking that maybe I could keep you warm tonight."

She stifled a loud moan that rippled through her body and caused her to scoot closer wanting more. "I adorrrre the sound of yourrr words." She grinned and bit his top lip lightly sucking on it. "I want to make you hot but cold all at once."

He made a soft noise of approval, pressing up against her. He kissed her slowly, softly. He pulled away slightly to whisper to her. "So how about it? Does your coffin fit two?" He didn't know if she actually slept in a coffin. Some traditionalists did occasionally, but he meant it as mostly a tease.

She rolled her eyes at him and kissed him back. With one fluent motion, she was standing on her feet. Her marble hands were in the curves of her sides as she marched out of the bathroom to her bedroom. She pointed to the large black canopy bed that looked like it had been from the medieval times. The wood was very aged but the mattress had to be new. All the covers were completely black and there were pillows covered in black cases at the top of the bed. "No. I prefer a normal bed. As do most sane vampires."

Ben stood up, following her into the room. He looked at the bed. It must have cost a fortune, he thought. Even if she'd gotten it originally, it must have cost a lot. And the black, it all seemed very alluring. He moved behind her, his groin against the small of her back lightly. "Well, I like it." He said.

She tightened up when he came up behind her. A smile slide across her face perfectly as she felt him. "Well good!" She jumped onto the bed like a little kid. The pillows flew every which way and she curled up around them. Clearly, she wasn't the monster he had been persevering her to be.

His face grew a confused look. He'd only seen the bloodthirsty, aggressive side of Nadezhda before. Nothing like a playful girl. It was almost a little unbelievable. He moved closer to the bed, an amused smile now touching him at the development.

She looked at him as he gave her a funny look. A frown slide across her face as he just stood there. "What? You only think we're mindless blood sucking monsters?"

He felt a little color touch his cheeks in embarrassment. "No, it's not that." Ben said quickly. "It's just, I've never expected a vampire to be the kind to be playful." Yea, he was a little biased, but he wouldn't admit it.

She grinned lightly at him. "I would have thought you'd know that after our little session in there." She rolled over to one side of the bed, opposite on the one he stood at, she was covered in pillows. But her eyes twinkled lightly when she looked at him.

Back
Top Bottom