Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ben the Monster Slayer[sjdude/Olix]

sjdude

Star
Ben Jacobs was a fairly average guy. In college, taking courses for a history major, single, and gifted with the strength and knowledge of a demon slayer. Well, mostly average, at least.

It was a family thing. The first born child of the Jacobs were all gifted with superhuman strength and instincts. They were cursed by a witch a thousand years ago, or something like that. Now they all had to fight the forces of evil to repent for some long-past crime. Now he just did it to keep people safe.

He'd had a drink with the buds earlier, but once the karaoke machine got pulled out, he made a run for it. Super-stamina didn't protect from the terrors of RickRolling by drunken collegiates. He'd left, making a beeline back to his apartment. Well, a beeline that went through several of the city's graveyards. Just because looking for vampires might have been a good idea. Vampires, demons, and other monsters tended to like graveyards. Ben thanked TV for getting that one right.

He looked like someone who would be just the first person to die in a horror movie. Not particularly tall or short, Ben cut an average figure. He dressed in tennis shoes, cargo pants, a t-shirt, and a faux-military jacket that was buttoned up to shield him from the cold. His short sandy blond hair was arranged in a shaggy manner that made him look casual. He looked like the perfect bait. Hopefully a vamp or other beasty creature of the night would take it.

Of course normally anyone, any monster that is, would take him as the perfect bait. But with a body crouched over the others and there face burrowed into the neck of their victim. There was no time for going after him for their bloodlust. The blood was everywhere in the cemetery, and the creature carried little that it was. It wasn't like they were going to find it and make it clean up the mess it had created. Gravestones were splattered with blood splatters, most likely used to tenderize the meat. But the foot steps that echoed through the graveyard made the head of the hunter snap with. Her head cocked awkwardly to the side as her red eyes glistened under the full moon. A creamy color was set to her skin, a washed out light tan. Her brows were almost straight across and her eyes were narrows. Her nose was long and sharp just like he jaw bone. Blood was smeared across her face and her lips, even dripping down her chest that was certainly only covered up by the strips of her black leather suspenders. The connected to her gray pin stripped trousers that looked like they came from the 1920's. Her feet were also covered by black combat boots that stopped just under her knees.

With unhuman speed, she arose. Her long white hair blowing in the wind as she dropped the body. Her nostrils flared at the scent of fresh blood that was still pounding under it's chest. And quickly she was in front of this intruder in her graveyard. She flashed in front of him and stood at 6'1, a tall woman but slender with a very big hour glass curves. Her breasts were large as well and it was a wonder that the straps didn't move so her nipples were visible, but they stayed in place. "Well Hello there muffin." A thick Russian accent rolled off her lips and now the features were visible to tell she was defiantly a Russian woman. She cocked her head curiously to the side before lifting her hands and shoving him against the nearest grave stone. A cackle of a loud laugh emitting from her large round red lips as she watched him. This was indeed a vampire who liked to play with her food.

Had a normal person been hit against the grave stone, they might have passed out from the sheer ferocity of the hit. His head conked against the stone. But where a normal human was fragile and breakable, that witch's sorcery kept him alive. He rolled off the tombstone, then reached inside a pocket. He withdrew a small crucifix from the pocket, brandishing it like a weapon to the vampire. It would protect him, a little. Just so long as he kept it in between he and the vampire. She could try swatting it away, but she might be too much into the bloodlust to think of that, he reasoned. Slowly, he stood back up and took off the coat.

Underneath that coat lay a pleasant surprise. He wasn't actually as skinny and wiry as he appeared. He had lean muscles all over him, not overly large but healthy, like a swimmer's. Ben had always preferred agility over raw strength, even if he already did have enough of the latter to match most monsters. He wished he'd brought a stake, but reasoned that if worse came to worst, he could improvise with a tree branch. "Have a nice night?"" He asked in as casual a tone as he could muster, ignoring all the blood he saw. Ben might have thrown up, had he not seen the same kind of scene dozens of times before. And several times the source of that scene had been the beautiful vampiress in front of him. She'd been cursed by a witch, like him, but she was forced to work on the 'good team'. However, she had her nights...Like tonight, apparently, where the blood lust took over. And all that seemed left from his view was a sexy, dangerous vampire. He'd be ready to fight her if it came to a brawl, Ben told himself.

She watched the man stand and raise the crucifix at her. Her fists went to her sides and her head tilted back with a loud roaring laugh that shook the trees around the graveyard. "That little crucifix won't help you now!" She popped back in front of him, grabbing the crucifix in her hand and snapping it in two. But the smell of burning flesh wheeled it's way into her nostrils and she cried in pain. This only fueled her anger as she stumbled back. She whipped her fist against side of his shoulder and sent him flying back once again into another gravestone. The gravestone smashed into little pieces that flew every which way. "You little rat! You doused it in holy water!" She shrieked. She held onto her burning had that stopped burning, it only sizzled. Smoke bellowing up from the mark. She rushed towards him, picking him up with her god hand and dangling him above the ground. She pulled him down so her teeth grazed over his skin, but then she got a whiff of him. He smelled like rotten corpses, like the undead dead vampires did. The ones that somehow managed to come back from the dead as...zombies. But quicker and stronger than what the humans preserved them as.

She let go of him, flying back and crouching on top of a large marble gravestone fifteen feet away. She barred her fangs as him and hissed. But her head snapped around and as she blinked, her eyes shifted to a velvet color. She was coming back to herself. She snapped the top of the grave stone as her eyes glowed velvet and she stepped off of it. She ran her fingers through her long flowing hair from the wind and whipped the blood from her mouth. As much as she hated him and wanted to ripe out his throat, the stupid curse wouldn't let her. He had an undesirable stench to him. And every time she smelled him it brought her back to her sane self. Blood lust over. "Forgive me. Sometimes I forget you are a despicable human like the rest of them." She waved her good hand around as her other one kept smoking. She held it out and cursed. "Look what you did! Now i'll have to find another victim to repair myself, again."

Ben had been passive through most of the fight. As he flew through the tombstones, he knew that they were just flesh wounds, not really a problem. Slowly, he stood again, brushing himself off. He smirked. "Yea, holy water. This isn't my first picnic, you know." Ben's face twisted into a little sneer, proud that he was able to at least catch her in that. He dusted the rubble from the stone off of him, then walked back over to his coat and picked it off. It had dew on it now from the night air and its time on the grass. He felt a sore muscle inflame as he bent down, but ignored it for now. He'd put an ice pack on it when he got back.

He put the coat back on, then looked over at her. "Yea, you know that human thing...it's sorta hard to avoid. You know, there being seven billion of us or so." It wasn't the best snark he could think of, but it was late and he was still just a little buzzed. He walked over to her, looking up to the beautiful, alluring woman above him. He raised a hand to her, drew it back. And he punched her. He'd been raised right, told never to hit a lady. Unless she drank blood. And he didn't hold back any. The full power of his hit sent her flying back twenty feet. He could match any vampire in a slug fest. "You attack me and you think that I'm gonna care about a little holy water burn? Take a reality check. And you're not going to find some other person to kill if I have anything to say about it!" He growled. He really had lost the good mood he'd had tonight.

"Oh? Not even a little homeless person's blood?" She stood up, shaking herself off as the gravestone pieces rolled off her. She raised a brow and stared at him with her dazzling eyes. "You came looking for me, I suppose. Now what is it that you want?" She turned her head to the side and let it crack. But then came the roaring sirens of police cars. She turned her head in the direction they came. "Mmm...Well. You wouldn't mind if a few cops were off your ass. They have been keeping a close tap on you as of late, no?"

She didn't wait for him to answer her. Her eyes had shifted to that glowing scarlet color as she ran to where the sirens were coming from. She jumped onto the ruff of the car, making it indent in. The cops lost control of the car and crashed into a gaslight pole. With one quick movement; she smashed her hand into the ruff of the car, ripped off the metal and picked them both up by their necks. She sunk her teeth into their shrieking kicking bodies, drinking their blood and draining them till nothing was left but a lifeless terrified corpse. She flung the dead corpses down and whipped her mouth, her hand crawling with new skin and blood and healing itself fully as she smirked. She shoved her hand back down and broke the siren control panel so it stopped wailing. "Easy-peasy." She laughed.

Ben stalked towards the vampiress, his entire body filled with disgust. He grabbed her, tossing her to the ground. ""What the hell is wrong with you?" Ben couldn't believe what he had just witnessed. She was a monster, a woman who didn't care about anyone else. He looked into her eyes, feeling like he wanted to hurt her, kill her.

Ben grabbed her arms, pinning them above her head. "No. More. Killing. Are we understood?" He wouldn't take it, not any more. He'd had enough of her and her monstrous ways. He was fed up, wanting more than nothing to slay her right now. He was done with her. ""Tell me why I shouldn't just end you right now."

"Stop being such a rat!" She hissed through barred teeth as her eyes turned back to their normal velvet color. "You know I'll go completely crazy like the rest of them if I don't eat! And animal blood is like venom to us! Now let me go!" She could hear the disgust in his voice and she chuckled softly as she jerked away from him and flipped gracefully on her feet. Her back straightened as she placed her fists in the curves of her sexy sides. "You know, not all of us asked to be monsters. And if I do recall, I am the only vampire you have on your side sniffing the rest of them out like some stupid mutt! The least you can do is let me feast!"

She took a step forward as more sirens sounded in the distance and she cocked her head in their direction. "If you don't want to get arrested, I suggest we go to my abode so we can talk more. Than if you wish to try and kill me you can. But I doubt you are willing to lose your golden retriever!"

Quickly, she ran with inhuman speed back into the graveyard. She leapt into the trees gracefully. Thankfully the little city's graveyard was bordered by a forest. She jumped from tree branch to tree branch like a ballerina, so graceful as her air rolled back behind her. But she dropped down onto the floor in the middle of the forest. A metal CLANK! sounded as she landed on the forest floor. Quickly, she brushed away the six foot layer of dirt that masked a metal latch from the humans and jumped down. There were small metal stairs that worked their way down to the metal latch as she pulled it up and open. A metal ladder dropped down into the darkness, little gaslights were on the side walls. And the soft tunnel moved one hundred feet down slowly to a brilliant gold door. Written on the door in old cursive brilliantly was a name; Nadezhda Krukov. It was her name, but defiantly not her hand writing. She swung open the door slowly...

Ben knew where she was going, so he ran off after her. He was a runner, had been since junior high, and he could match her almost. He fell behind, but knew exactly where she was going. "Frak it all." He grumbled as he ducked under a branch. He made his way through the terrain, then found the hole in the ground. With a sigh, he found the ladder and started to climb down it like he had done times before.

He descended slowly, cautiously. Even he couldn't take a fall that bad. He hit the ground eventually, then reached inside his jacket pocket. This time, he drew a silver stake. On it were the signs of several patron saints. It had been the bane of many vampires in its long history, and he had carried it since his 16th birthday. He walked down to the gold door, finding her there. "Listen," Ben started, his voice calm now that he had had find time to think. "I can't let this go on. We need to find some other way of getting you fed without hurting people. I don't think you're a dog or anything, I just...it's hard work. And it's lonely work. I'm not good with working with people, all right?"

She whirled around and looked at him, smirking lightly. One of her bright white glowing fangs visible. "Well. Unless you can find me a donor or supply enough blood bags, which I am not too fond of, then you will just have to deal with the little killing of a homeless person every night." She stared at the stake and groaned almost starting into a laugh. "I know you like that thing. But if you want to keep your arm i suggest you stop threatening me. I didn't ask to be your partner and I get it that you hate me as much as I hate you. But we have a curse we both can not deniey and we have to work together. So get used to having me around!" She snapped before twirling around and fluttering into the pitch blackness beyond the door.

The gas lights flickered on reveling the inside of a waiting room and marble floor. There was a long hallway past the waiting room and the place was decorated like an old mansion. One that had been buried long ago but the owner had not died. Well, or someone else had taken care of it for centuries. The place was beautiful and sparkling clean. Apparently Nadezhda didn't like a messy house. "That should be enough light for your human eyes and enough not to strain mine." She was in the next room, she had gone down the spiral stairs to the first floor. And turned a few corners to get to her room. "If you don't mind, I'd like to clean up." She mumbled as she fluttered into her large marble bathroom and removed her clothes. The closet in her room was filled with old 1920's clothing, all with gold thread inside that had imprinted her name in Russian characters. She turned on the water, somehow it still worked, the plumbing had been redone. And she slide into the shower closing the glass door behind her as the water hit her body and her rear was turned in the direction of the distorted glass. There was a weird brand on her right firm rear cheek. An A that had been burned into her flesh as a marking of someone's territory. But the owner wasn't there to claim her, just like the owner wasn't here to claim this home as their own anymore.

Ben set his coat over a chair, stuffing the stake back in the pocket. He followed her into the bathroom, shameless in that respect. He did, however, stop and stare for a moment. She had a lovely ass, though the brand intrigued him. He looked at it for a moment, studying it before looking back up to her back. She had lovely skin, and he could feel just a little rise from his pants before shaking off the feeling. She was a vampire. He didn't sleep with vampires, he killed them. Cliche, he thought.

"Nadezdha, listen," He started, sighing a little as he moved to sit on the counter of the bathroom. He placed his arms across his chest, crossing them in an annoyed manner. "I want to make this work. I..." He lost track of his thoughts again as he watched her rear again. Stop it, He thought. "We can be a team, make this work. How much blood do you need each night?" He thought for a moment about how much he could get from people he knew in the medical business. If she needed a human every night, that would definitely get messy. He didn't think he could keep that up for very long at all.

Nadezhda was just shampooing her hair when he walked in. She could feel his gaze on her and it made her grin as he walked about. "Oh. Well. It depends on if your going to keep injuring me so I need more like you do every night? Otherwise no one would have to die, now would they Ben?" She cooed in her sexy voice as she washed away the shampoo before using conditioner and then moving quickly to the soap. It took her a total of five minutes to clean up before she emerged from the shower completely nude and visible to him. There was no hair anywhere on her body, well besides her eyes brows and the hair on her head, everything else was gone. Her body was slick and shimmering from the water and she grabbed a towel to dry herself off. "I'm sure just a little bit of blood would be enough to fill me. And it's not like the human's don't enjoy it, they're just a little shocked is why they shriek and howl. But if you keep attacking me while I'm feeding then I'll just have to keep draining people's blood fully."

Ben slid off the counter, moving in front of her. He stood in front of her, making a conscious effort to not stare at her figure. He'd been lusting after her for a while now, but he knew he couldn't fall for that. He cleared his throat, then said. "Then how about me?" He stated, wishing immediately after he had said that he hadn't. He was offering a vampire to feed off him? He'd never been bitten, not in all his career.

Nadezhda had just finished cleaning off her legs and was working in between her legs before going to her waist as she straightened her back and looked at him. She smirked and cackled a loud bellowing laugh. "You? Offering yourself to me? Please you smell like the rest of them. It's unappealing to me. I bet your blood tastes like dust like theirs does too." She snickered.

Ben rolled his eyes at that. He placed a hand on his hip as he replied, his voice haughty. "Really? And just how many cursed humans with super-strength have you tried?" He didn't really know why he was baiting her. Did he really want to get bitten? He looked into her eyes again, finding a shiver to run up his spine as he looked into them.

"None." Her face became blank. "I don't like drinking blood that doesn't smell appealing. Usually that's a good warning sign." Her smile returned as she watched his angry eyes and lifted a brow. "Besides. Why are you all the sudden so hot to offer yourself to me? Curious as to what it's like?" She finished drying herself before flinging and putting it on a rack. She looked back at him.

Ben looked down at the floor, blushing a little. Why was he offering? What made him want to give himself over to a vampire? He told himself inside that he was doing this to protect others, but who was he kidding? He knew how vampire bites could be. He'd talked with survivors before. "Yes." He whispered in admittance. "I am."

She quirked a brow at his response. She had been expecting it, but actually hearing it was odd. He was the last person she was expecting to want to know what it was like to be bitten by a vampire. But hearing the awkward desire in his tone made her smirk.

Nadezhda had him pushed up against the wall in little than a second. Her body pressed against his to keep him as place as she breathed lightly against his neck. "Fine." She growled before opening her mouth and sinking her teeth into his sweet flesh even though it smelled of the dead. Such an appalling smell, but when she tasted his blood, her body tighten and she shifted, almost losing her balance. It was like she was getting intoxicated from his blood, and the taste was unbelievably delicious. She groaned against his flesh.

Ben's back arched in a pleasant manner towards Nadezhda, his arms wrapping around her and pulling her against him. He couldn't believe how amazing it felt. He gasped, holding her head to his neck. "Oh my God, Nadezhda." He felt his blood start to rush faster, like he was on something amazing. He felt pain mix with the ecstasy, though he didn't care. It felt too good.

Nadezhda moaned into his neck, her nipples getting hard as he kept her pressed up against him. She was about to pull her head away but his firm hold on her head kept it nestled at his neck. She continued to drink the liquid ecstasy as her moans increased and she became aroused. And she could feel his body twist under her in a bit of pain mixed with pleasure. Nadezhda moved so she was straddling him in a way. She pulled her fangs out and sucked his blood out with a loud groan.

As she sucked the blood out of him, he felt his own body grow hot with arousal. He moved a hand to her soft rear, pulling her hips against him. It took a moment for it to register the sheer race of feelings that were moving through him. He could feel his pants grow two sizes too small as he slid against her amazing body. Ben moaned softly, feeling the need for her continue to grow. He wanted her. Wanted her bad. He'd take her until the sun came up.

When he brought her hips against his bulge she couldn't help but grind against him as she moaned against his neck. Hearing him moan back caught her a bit off guard but made her all the more hotter. She couldn't take it, with one quick sweep of her right hand, she shredded his clothes so he was completely naked. She ground up against his bare member with her wet cold slit. Her moans increasing in pleasure. I mean, she had felt lustful for the many she had killed. But never to go so crazy over them like this. The pain of want was almost unbearable! And she defiantly wanted more of him.

Ben wheeled them around, pinning Nadezhda against the wall where he had once been. His heart raced as he pressed his lips to hers, claiming them with a heated kiss. He wanted her, wanted her so bad. He ground his hips back against her. Her skin was cold, but smooth like silk. He leaned forward, moving his lips to nip at the lobe of her ear. "I want you so bad, Nadezhda." Ben whispered, meaning every word of it.

Nadezhda let out a startled gasp as he pushed her against the wall. But eyes were in pleased slits as he kissed her. She wrapped her arms around him and wrapped one leg around him so it was easier for her to grind up against him making her moans increase. And she could smell his delicious blood swelling into the air. His warm body against her cold one made her sensations go off in sheer madness. And when he whispered those words to her, she coated his cock completely in her juices with another moan. Nadezhda licked up his neck with a soft chuckle ringing in his ears. "I want you morrrre." Her words were almost a soft purr.

At that, Ben couldn't hold on anymore. He took his cook and slowly pushed it into Nadezhda's core, moaning out as he did so. Her cool core made him moan, the strange feeling just simply heightening his feelings. He hadn't been with a woman in a while. Vampire slaying wasn't girlfriend-friendly. He whispered her name, pressing his lips to hers. Ecstasy swam over him, leaving him wanting more.

Back
Top Bottom