Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ben the Monster Slayer[sjdude/Olix]

Ben crawled up onto the bed, moving towards her. He moved on all fours until he was nearly straddling her legs. Looking down at her, he replied. "Hey, be nice. I'm a slow learner."

She couldn't help let a long drawn out smile cross over her lips as he crawled over to her like an animal. But feeling him, almost, trying to straddle her made her laugh. "Here.." She knocked a few of the pillows back against the headboard so there was more room for him to get near her. "Better?"

Ben slowly moved to lie against her. Their bodies melded together, and he leaned his head down to kiss her lips lightly. "Much better." He agreed, feeling her lovely cool skin against his warmth.

His warmth felt amazing and she shivered and smiled. She curled up against him and wrapped her arms around him. "Mmmph. I agree." She said as she closed her eyes.

Ben gladly pressed close to her, savoring the feel of another person. He didn't know why, but giving her that blood had made him feel better than he had in a long time. "I've never been so glad to be wrong about someone." He remarked with a little smirk.

Back
Top Bottom