Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Issue 1] Mutants and Masterminds: An Age of Transition

Doctor West slowly stood up, even though he was tougher than most people, he was no where near invulnerable and he did indeed take some damage from the crowd. Luckily he had only very minor injuries so he could still take more punishment before he would be put out of comission. He knew that Elsa would be arriving very soon and at that point this guy would not stand a chance against her. Well one thing was perfectly clear, this henchman had no idea who Doctor West was, and trhat was something that he could not let stand. Before doing anything else he would have to educate him properly.

He looked at the man and then posed dramatically making his labcoat billow as he angrily shouted at him, "Trying to be a hero? You are sorely mistaken. I am the Doctoooooooor West! The greatest superhero in all of Prosperity. Any villian worth their salt fear the very mention of my moniker and could recognise my visage from a mile away. But then it only proves that you are nothing more than a bunch of two bit thugs playing at being villians. Your fate was sealed the very moment that you entered the sanctity of this palace of knowledge with ill intentions. For you angered Doctoooooooor West and that can not be forgiven." Throughout this angry speech he made exagurated gestures and he was glad that the mask's voice changer made him sound like a robot as it made him sound so much cooler than his actual human sounding voice.

Then knowing that most likely he was going to be attacked called back upon the basic self defence training that he had been given. It was nothing fancy and he did not learn how to actually attack another person, but would prove useful in avoiding getting hit in the first place. Seeing as how his opponent had a sledge hammer he decided that he would focus on protecting himself against melee attacks rather than avoiding ranged attacks as a melee attack was the most likely form of attack that the thug would use against Doctor West. He only had to last until Elsa arrived after all. Then the fight would only be a matter of time before Elsa would knock him out.

Elsa seeing the mass of people spilling out of the library suspected that her beloved creator and Master was most likely in trouble and thus decided to prepare for combat. Luckily she had just finished charging up before he left for the library and she had not done anything too strenious before getting the call. She just hoped that she would get there in time to protect her Master from harm against whatever foes that he is facing.

Doctor West uses move action to stand up and uses his action to defend(parry)

Doctor West

Within seconds, the panicked crowd passes, now out the door. Once outside, they fan out, some running forward as fast as possible and others moving to the side in an attempt to break line of sight with the entrance. They hardly seem to notice Elsa or the motorcycle even as she nears the library. Through the glass doors, she can faintly see Doctor West being menaced by a sledgehammer-wielding thug...no wait. Thugs.

Once the crowd has rushed out the door, Doctor Night sees more thugs come up the stairs - four, plus the one currently in front of him, making five in total. One of the four glances at Doctor West and is about to disregard him, but then does a double take, noticing the lab coat and mask.

"What the hell?" the latecomer asks, then looks at the first one up the stairs, the one currently menacing West. "You got this, right?"

"Yeah, I got this." The thug swings his sledgehammer at West, but he ducks out of the way. A hand on the sledge's head as it passes endures it swings especially wide, taking out a chair but ensuring the thug can't correct in time to salvage the attack. The parry is so effective that the thug stumbles a moment before regaining his footing.

"On second thought..." the first thug growls, "give me a hand. This is the greatest superhero in Prosperity, after all. Heh heh."

The others move to encircle West, seemingly not noticing the roar of the approaching motorcycle.

I can't seem to make rolls on Orokos right now, so I rolled one of my real-life dice in real life and the thug rolled so poorly that you shouldn't even bother rolling your parry. It will be one more turn before Elsa can help with your fight; I'm interested to see what you do with that one turn.

Stalker

The girl does indeed scream as her cutoffs are cut off. Just as with the jersey, she's wearing nothing underneath, leaving herself utterly exposed and helpless to Stalker. She tries to bring her legs together and protect at least that from him, but with his iron grip holding her spread-eagle, she can only strain futilely for a few seconds before her resistance collapses into terrified, dry sobs, shaking in fear. This, too, gives way to a sudden gasp as his Stalker's massive tongue runs over her breasts, her nipples stiffening in response to the stimulation. When his cock presses against her entrance, she moans and tries to pull away, to no effect. She's already slick, her mositure smearing over Stalker's cockhead as it teases at her folds; it must have been awfully exciting for her to speak to Tom Drake. Between that and her lack of underwear, it seems like she came here expected to get lucky. It seems like she got more than she bargained for.

"Please," she whispers, eyes wide. She blinks, and a tear rolls down one cheek. "Please don't. Please..."

"Rachael?!" another young woman's voice calls from a few bookshelves over. "Where are you?! Did you get out?"

The girl in Stalker's grasp shudders again, her eyes moving to track the sound, but she looks back at Stalker again and stays quiet, terrified.

Lust gives her a huge grin, sharp pointy teeth everywhere as he detects the moisture, it's like she's ready for him,"Oh...this little slut is wanting it....yes she is." He slides closer, a roll of his hips as he presses into her further and then he hears a voice and leans in, his muscular body, looking like a football player she worshiped pushed against her,"Be quiet, Rachel, be very quiet unless you want her to get hurt to.....take your punishment for being a slut and trying to seduce me...asking me to sign your breast...let me enjoy you, and let her go...be very, very quiet and you'll get you fantasy of me deep inside you. You think I couldn't smell your lust?"

Smirking he pushes against her futher, his hands reaching up to cover her mouth as he waits to see, Lust is excited, two girls! That's even better than one, and if he can make her think that she's at fault for it all...delicious....delightful. The evil spirits were roiling inside of Lucius loving ever minute of the situation, the monster pressed it's hips forward hard now, slamming himself into the pretty little girl with a grunt as he waited to see if Rachel's friend was coming around the corner or not, his massive tongue lolling out in excitement.

Lucius was beating against his mental cage screaming in horror, Lust would think nothing of raping two girls and having a grand old time, but if she would just walk past the damage would only be Rachel he mentally willed the girl to just keep on moving.

Gwen trembles as she squirms trying to not be restrained more. Gwen lets out a cry as she feels herself slapped against her skirt. The girl's head hangs forward as she looks downwards with an expression of defeat. "If I go with you will you let them go....the others and Drake?" She trembles as she tries to plead taking a deep breath wiggling. "I...I...won't resist if you do....If you want money I..I will give it..."

I...I can't let them hurt him.....or the others....if it was just me this would be a no brainier resisting...DAMN IT DRAKE DO SOMETHING!

Inside Doctor West was nervous, he was confident that he could last against a single opponent, but five was not something that he believed that he could last for any decent amount of time. Luckily he had noticed the roar of the motorcycle and knew that Elsa was extremely close and would be able to help him out fairly soon. Plus this was really exciting. He knows that he really should be trying to run away from them, but standing his ground against all five of them was simply far too exciting to not do. But of course he could not let them know about this. Of course he would continue to act defensively and attempt to not be knocked out, but he at least had to keep the act up. So he now happily blurted out, "Ha ha ha that is what you get for attempting to hit the mighty Doctoooooooor West, the ultimate mad scientist. Unless you all surrender now I will be forced to call your mothers so that they can ground you for being naughty boys." He made sure to point at them all before using his hand to imitate a phone in which he put to his mask like he was making a phone call. His main goal now was to make himself look like as much as an idiot as possible and to try and stop them from realising that he was far more than that. Plus if he could give Elsa even the smallest of openings, that would be enough for her to take care of everything. He took his defensive position once more and hoped that his training would be enough to get him though this encounter still standing.

Elsa now seeing that she did not have time to spare, she changed the destination of the motorcycle to inside the library just short of Doctor West, luckily Doctor West had built her in a way in which she could accurately measure distance as well as direction and time. She wanted to be able to get off of the motorbike and get right to punching the thugs that were threatening her beloved Master. She thought that if she could get off close enough that she might be able to take them all down in quick succession.

Doctor West uses his action to defend (parry) again.

Gwen Cross

"That's the spirit!" the clown announces, walking up from behind Gwen. She spreads her arms wide, a grin on her painted face. "Don't despair, the show will go on! We all have to play our part! And now, remember - leave the audience wanting more!"

The redheaded acrobat nods, then kicks open the employee-only door and steps through. Behind her, the blonde and brunette acrobat ready to push Gwen to follow, but not before the brunette slips her hand from Gwen's ass to between her legs, dragging two fingers over her underside from front to back. She gives Gwen a smug, confident smile, looking for a reaction. Gwen also sees the blonde acrobat give the brunette a dirty look, but says nothing.

The acrobats each grab one of Gwen's arms and force her into the hallway. They get fairly far down before they run almost straight into the redheaded acrobat, and just past them, a complex melee in the cramped hallway. A lion and what looks to be its tamer are holding off against the tennis player and a younger woman that Gwen had seen hanging around said tennis player before; they're giving the lion and tamer a good fight, but are clearly beleaguered by the running fight. Part of the problem is them splitting their attention against a huge, muscular man who has one of the librarians in a headlock. Said librarian is struggling to get free, but being suspended off the ground by the large man and clearly unable to breathe, let alone wrestle her way out of his grip.

"What is this?" the clown demands from behind Gwen, frowning and crossing her arms theatrically. "You were supposed to secure this exit! We've dropped the curtain, we don't give encores! Move it along!"

"Ah, but the prizes!" the muscular man exclaims. "Why not take a little extra with us, hmm? If all librarians were so pretty, maybe I'd read more books!"

The strongman grins, then slides one hand along the librarian's shirt to squeeze one of her large breasts. The lion tamer grimaces, but a moment later, a cream pie flies past Gwen almost too fast to see with the naked eye and slams into the strongman's face. He drops the librarian with a shout, who collapses in a gasping heap while the strongman tries to wipe the cream out of his eyes. The lion tamer looks down at the librarian with concern, but can't help a satisfied smirk as he glances up the strongman.

"A circus has to travel light," the clown says seriously, "and stick to its agreements. Leave the others. We're taking the cheerleader and that's all."

The tennis player and her attendant put up some fight, but flanked on both sides, are finally subdued. Even the librarian looks like she's about to fight back, but is too weakened by the strongman's choking. Finally, Gwen is forced out the rear door of the building into a parking lot. Sitting on the asphalt is a small, stubby helicopter painted in bright, playful colours. The clown opens the door, then holds it open and ushers everyone inside. First enter Gwen and the two acrobats carrying her, then the third acrobat, then the lion and its tamer, and then the strongman. The helicopter looks barely large enough for a few people, but somehow everyone fits inside and even seems to have room to spare. At that point, the clown stays on the asphalt, holding the door open as the hammer-wielding thugs begin running through the library door, taking up the rear.

Tom Drake

The thugs, the acrobats, the clowns had left Drake. He was now lying on the floor, reeling from his blows, listening to the noise of combat fading away. The circus had left him, but from his position on the floor, he could see the athletic girl that had aggressively questioned him during the panel. Glancing around, she slips out of the shadows behind a bookcase and crawls over to him. With rough, angry movements, she rolls him over spread-eagle on the floor, then straddles him, holding his wrists down with both hands.

"Look at you, the star player. Look at you now." She peers down at him with narrowed eyes, lips curling back in distaste. "Is this how she looked to you back then? So helpless in her love for you, so vulnerable in her trust? Is this the way you looked at her when you used her?"

She moves a hand to her neck, squeezing it just slightly, as her hips started to rock back and forth on his. "How does it feel to be helpless, hmm?" she whispers. "To be exploited? Maybe I should - "

"On the floor!" The young, athletic woman looks up with a start just in time to see a thug swing his sledgehammer into her side. With a grunt of pain, she's knocked right off of Drake, rolling on the floor. She starts to get up, hands curling into fists, but the thug forces her back, thrusting the hammer forward with the glee of a schoolyard bully getting their first taste of power. Drake again lies forgotten on the floor, aching from his injury.

Doctor West

"Grr, shut up!" the thug shouts, swinging his sledgehammer at West again. This time, the attack is much more accurate, the thug apparently correcting his previous underestimation of West's abilities. At the same time, West notices that the sledgehammer's head, rather than being the standard metal, is in fact a dense rubber - enough to put a person down, still, but unlikely to shatter bones or pulverize organs. Apparently these thugs are here to disable their victims, not kill them.

Whatever their intentions, however, they're clearly not planning to let West get away. While West is parrying the first thug, the others fan out, surrounding him. Things look dire for the ultimate mad scientist, but at that moment, he hears the screeching of motorcycle tires.

The spacious front landscape of the library allows Elsa to ride the motorcycle all the way up the glass door entrance, despite its onboard navigation program most likely being reluctant to go off-road. From there, she can step inside the library and serve her master. She notices he's currently being menaced by five masked thugs wielding sledgehammers; despite their covered faces, they look quite annoyed, which is probably not a surprise when it comes to Doctor West.
This attack is much more aggressive, a 25. If you don't parry that, roll a Toughness check against DC 23. The other thugs spend their turn getting into position, but are now surrounding West, making it effectively impossible to escape without going through them.

Stalker

The young woman's eyes widened and she made a soft, surprised squeaking noise as Stalker slowly pushed inside her. She reflexively clenched down on him, squeezing him in an attempt to keep him out - or perhaps feel him more closely. Either way, it provided no resistance as she slammed forward a moment later, easily surging through her slick cunt until he met her cervix, filling her up completely. The young woman's back arched despite Stalker's grip on her, her eyes wide in shock and pain and the sheer intensity of the sensation, a strangled cry pushing its way out of her throat despite her best intentions but largely muffled by the hand over her mouth.

"Rachael?" The other woman had heard the cry, but it was muffled enough that she wasn't sure. Stalker heard the person on the other side of the bookshelf take a hesitant step forward. "Rachael, is that - "

"Showtime!" comes another, third voice, this one much more confident. The woman who had been calling for Rachael screamed in shock before Stalker heard the sound of a furious, but brief scuffle on the other side of the bookshelf, then the telltale sound of someone being forced away. It seems one of the thugs had noticed the woman searching for Rachael, and perhaps had his own plans for her.

The young woman's eyes tracked the sound for a moment, then turn to him. There is no one left to save or even look for her now. Whether it was this, or relief that her friend had avoided Stalker's grasp, something seemed to crumble in the girl. She suddenly broke down in sobs muffled by his hand, tears streaming down her face, her head lolling to the side. Her body could not and would not deny him, however; she is hot and wet inside, her internal walls squeezing and stroking him, delighting in the violation.

Doctor West tried valiantly to avoid the blow from the thug, but his training was no match for the much improved swing against him and even through the cushioning of his bulletproof vest he felt a lot of force, letting out a pained, "Omph" as he looked dazed and unsteady. He knew that he would not be able to take much more of this, but luckily the calvery had just arrived. Doctor West's true ability was not combat but his intellect and the result of his intellect was now here to chew bubblegum and kick but. Alas for the thugs Doctor West he never gave Elsa chewing gum. But if she does not suceed at taking them all out at once he planned to drop to the floor faking unconsciousness as a delayed reaction from getting hit in order to hopefully let them all focus on Elsa and ignore him as she was much more suited to take blows. And even if they attempted to use him as a human shield, Elsa was built in a way that she would have no problem in avoiding his body in order to hit the thug behind.

Elsa upon seeing her beloved Master get hit by the hammer on her way to his rescue becomes angry and thus steps off of the motorcycle with heavy steps and bursts through the door to the library shouting in her loud robotic voice, "How dare you hit Master like that, Robo! You are all going down now, Robo!" She then quickly moved towards the nearest thug and forgoring some of her defense she delivered a powerful diagonal chop with her arm against the first thug. Her plan was to take him out quickly in a single hit so that she could move along to the next thug to repeat the process, hopefully taking down each thug out before they had a chance to react.

Okay Elsa will use her move action tomove to the nearest thug and since it is a minion she will use her action to make a routine attack against them, she will also use her all out attack advantage maneuver to add +5 attack by removing 5 active defenses and power attack advantage maneuver to add +3 damage rank by removing 3 from attack which lasts until the start of her next turn. Thus she attacks the first thug with a strike for 20 which if it hits requires a toughness save of DC 26. Then if this takes down the first thug she will use her free attack gained from takedown 2 advantage plus her remaining movement to attack each thug in succession until she gets them all or one manages to not get hit/taken down. If any thugs are still up Doctor West will fall forwards onto the floor and pretend to be unconscious

Gwen Cross

Five thugs climb into the helicopter. At this point, there shouldn't be enough room for everyone to even stand, let alone fit comfortably, but somehow the still seems to be enough space for people to sit down and strap themselves into their seats. Trying to look around the helicopter's interior and count the heads is confusing and dizzying in a way that prevents Gwen from get a cohesive sense of its three-dimensional space, as if her mind can't quite grasp what she's seeing - at least, not all at once. The acrobats buckle Gwen in, but the raven-haired one's hand, lingers afterwards, her fingertips trailing up Gwen's body to rest on her neck, gently but in a way that ensured Gwen definitely knows it's there.

"We're still missing seven," the lion tamer grumbles. "Where the hell are they?"

Doctor West

"What?" asks one of the thugs, turning to face Elsa. The thug tilts her head, eyes narrowing behind her balaclava. "Why are you talking like that?"

Elsa's first blow instantly drops the first thug. The second is down before the others can even tell what's happening. The rest try to parry her blows with their sledgehammers, but she maneuvers their defenses to strike piercing blows on their soft, human bodies. None of them last long enough to even trade blows; in seconds, each are rendered helpless and neutralized on the floor.

Lust purred as his purple cock slid deeper into her wet and ready body, the tears only made it all the sweeter as he rocked his hips back and forth slowly, luxuriating in her suffering and the hot, tight walls of her cunt as it gripped the massive rod sliding in and out of her, the hands slid from her mouth to let him her hear weep as he fondled her breasts, big clawed fingers squeezing the firm orbs as Lust growled out his pleasure,"Oh....Rachel, you're such a little whore, you came looking for a good time, now the good time has found you!"

Inside Lucius was hammering at the mental prision he was in, Lust loved this, particularly if it was a girl that Lucius found attractive and on more than one occasion Lust had shunted him back into his body just as he came, that way Lucius was present to feel the pleasure that Lust had stolen, and worse Lucius couldn't deny how good it felt but still he fought to the bitter end every time, but Lust was having none of that this time.

Purple member split the soft pink lips of her cunt with faster and faster thrusts as he grunted and groaned, pumping in and out of her hard enough to set her tits bouncing against the tentacles that were wrapped underneath them,"Oh Rachel.....I'm going to cum inside you.....ohh.......yes....fuck Rachel." Lust had her name and he used it as a weapon as his member bludgeoned her body into submission with each powerful thrust.

Doctor West continued to stagger until the final thug fell when he quickly regained his normal standing position. He turned to Elsa and told her, "Hmph, just as expected my dear Elsa, you took down those ingrates with ease. How dare they question your manner of speaking, everyone knows that is how robots are supposed to talk. I suppose I can let the police deal with these losers. But first you should find something to tie them up with. Should they regain consciousness I don't want them escaping and take away their hammers as well." Doctor West then racked his memory to see if he remembered if there was anything in the library that might he able to be used to securely tie up the thugs.

Elsa replied, "Thanks Master for your generous praise Robo. They got what was coming to them for hurting you Robo. Your humble servant will get on it right away Robo." She then went to start gathering up the hammers of the fallen thugs just as her Master had ordered her to do.

Luci gave a desperate moan. Her head was swimming. Her world was spinning. Shed managed to slow the lion with her spell, but the moment the strong man tackled her, he had an arm around her throat, and she couldn't get the breath through the squeeze to cast another spell.

The world was faint and distant--all save the burning in her breast where the strong man fondled her with his free hand. While the rest of her was going numb.

I'm going to die...

I'm going to die a virgin, and the doctors are going to find my dripping because the bastard who murdered me kept squeezing me...

Fuck!

She blacked out with that last mental shriek.

Then, Luci gasped a great heaving gasp for breath, flooding her straining lungs with life giving air.

Her head spun as she tried to focus. She leaned back, bosom heaving. The voices of the villains filtered through the air, and she could only half comprehend them.

"Who..." she whispered, trying to struggle to her feet. "Who are you two? Are... you hurt?" She moaned and looked around. "Did they... Take someone?"

Gwen Cross

Two, and only two, more thugs emerge from the library and run up to the helicopter. The clown looks expectantly at the library's exit for more, but none arrive. The clown doesn't look surprised or concerned, but does give the thugs an inquisitive look when they arrive.

"I don't know where the others are!" one of the thugs shouts, climbing into the helicopter. "They went up top and didn't come back. They had enough time."

"Dunno what happened to 'em," the others says, strapping into a seat, "but I don't wanna find out!"

"Oh, well," the clown sighs, then smiles and shrugs. "The show must go on!"

She hops into the helicopter, then pulls the door closed. She takes a seat opposite Gwen, then leans forward and tickles her under her chin. "What a pretty girl you are! Who'd have thought you'd be such a valuable sideshow exhibit?"

The clown leans back and laughs, and the helicopter rises into the air, taking Gwen to places unknown.

Radiance

Lucy is vaguely aware of a couple people rushing past her as she regains consciousness, but they pay her no mind and she's not in a state to stop them. She just glimpses them - a couple of sledgehammer-wielding thugs - rush down the corner towards the employee exit before they turn a corner and are out of view.

Fortunately, she's recovering quickly. Other than the lack of air, she wasn't seriously harmed, and she can feel her strength returning with every gulp of air. The other two young women in the hallway look more for wear, however; they appear to have been beaten down by more conventional means, and will probably take longer to shake off their injuries. Lucy recognized one of the women as one of the athletes, the tennis player, that had been speaking in the Movement for Movement's panel. Beside her is a vaguely nerdy, though shapely, woman that had been hanging off of the tennis player for as long as they had been in the employee-only section waiting for the panel to begin.

The hanger-on seemed a little better off than the tennis player, or at least, more responsive. "They...they did," she says, plucking a pair of glasses off the ground and placing them on her nose. "The cheerleader...they took her."

Doctor West

While it's easy to gather the hammers, it's harder to find something with which to tie up the thugs. Looking behind the librarian's desk, West and Elsa find copious amounts of masking tape, but it will take an awful lot to bind someone securely. Theoretically, they could also take the wires from the computers, but it would take a few minutes just to unplug them and it would be tricky to bind them tightly enough that the thugs couldn't wriggle out of them.

It might not be important anyway. Both West and Elsa can hear the sound of approaching sirens. Assuming they're coming for the library, the police aren't more than a couple minutes away.

Stalker

Something in Lust's pillow talk seems to set Rachael off. Suddenly, she starts lashing out, her body thrashing and her vaginal muscles clamping down on Stalker's cock in an attempt to get free. It's no more effective than last time; he has her held fast, and the sensations of her squeezing him are only greater for her efforts. She tries to shout something through his hand, but her voice is too muffled to make out the words. All he can hear is impotent rage, punctuated by the steady rhythm of his cock pumping into her, filling her up with each thrust.

Soon, the sound of her cries goes from rage to despair, muffled sobs as tears flow down her cheeks. She still struggles, but her movements get weaker as she tires. And then, there's something else. Red creeps along her cheeks and chest, and her muffled sounds go from shameful sobs to steady panting. Her legs still feebly try to kick, but her hips no longer try to pull away from him, now moving in time to his own.

"Nnn," she moans softly through Stalker's hand, her back involuntarily starting to arch in his grip. Her eyelids flutter and her pupils begin to roll back in her head, her breaths building towards a crescendo. "No..."

The redhead was feeling a little steadier now. She was even thinking straight... s he hoped...

She really hoped. "Hey," she helped the girl with the glasses lay her friend down out of the way of the hall. "I've got some first aid training. Let me check her over, okay?"

The redhead started inspecting the unconscious athlete, checking her pulse in the wrist, then the throat. "My name's Lucy by the way."

As she checked the tennis player's breathing, her ribs, and then her joints, Lucy carefully but quietly articulated an atlantian poem that affirmed the beauty of a fit and healthy body. This was basically a healing spell. When she felt the energy pass between them, she smiled. "This isn't as bad as it looks. She's going to be fine."

Atlantian Poetry Roll: 23.
With 23, Lucy produces a Power Level 8 healing effect.
Lucy is trying to be subtle about it, but it's a hard thing to hide! Casting a spell in a language that died before Homer composed the Iliad.

Lust cooed as she struggled,"Good Rachel, thrash a little, justify your reactions to your brain....that's it struggle....ohhhh...fuck." The clawed hands pressed harder into her flesh, the tentacles and the claws leaving behind bruises as she struggled but immediatly switching back to more gentle 'caresses' as the Deadly Sin had his way with her. Lust knew the human psyche better than most and as he noticed her struggles turn to pants, her own body betraying her he leanes down, his long tongue sliding along her breast up to her neck where he leaned his stolen face to her ear and purred,"That's right, Rachel, feel it coming....you are enjoying it, you dirty little whore. Just look at my face, you came here to get fucked by this face, now you get your way and you want it, you want it bad."

His hips rocked faster and faster, knowing what was coming for her and the perverse pleasures of Lust were following her own score, their crescendo slowly rising together as he rocked back and forth hissing,"Yes....yes.....oh...fuck....so good...so tight." The purple cock inside of her seemed to swell just a little more and then twitched and the creature shuddered, the tentacles and claws tightening on her body as he growled out his pleasure, her thick, hot semen spurted into her as Lucius and Lust shuddered with pleasure together, deep inside her body and for a moment Lucius' voice echoed in her ear,"Oh....fuck, Rachel...." And then Lust was back, licking her ear and hissing,"I hope you enjoyed this as much as me!"

Dragging the massive purple phallus out of her he let her drop to the floor, using her face to wipe the massive cock, leaving blobs of their combined juices smearing her face and dripping onto her tits,"So delicious.....so delicious." Stalker faded from view, his original shape resuming leaving Lucius looking at the cum covered mess that was the vicitim of his inability to control himself. Cursing under her breath he turned, walking away, leaving her laying there as he moved off in search of someone he could help.

Because he couldn't help Rachel now.

Radiance

"I know," the bespectacled girl says quietly, looking at the tennis player. "It was a lucky shot. She's stronger than..."

Unconsciously, the girl's hand moves to a half-unzipped duffel bag lying on the floor. Her voice trails off before she looks up at Lucy's face. "I'm Suzy. Thank you for your help."

Indeed, both the tennis player and Suzy look like they'll shake off their injuries after a short rest. In addition, the danger seems to have passed. Lucy can hear approaching sirens from upstairs; given the solid construction of the building, she knows they must be very close if she can hear them at all.

Stalker

Rachael shivers as Stalker's tongue slides along her skin, her breath shuddering and ending in something like a soft, mewling moan. Her hips rock in time with his own, driving his cock deeper into her, her muscles clenching each time he pulls back as if she can't stand for him to leave. Her eyes watch his stolen face as he leans close, and when he tells her she loves it, she doesn't protest. She only whimpers guiltily, and before the sound is even over it transforms into a lustful, grateful moan of pleasure, then increases in volume until it's a scream of ecstasy. She climaxes first, beating out even Lust's selfish desires, her legs unconsciously trying to hold him close as her body spasms around him. Her hips continue to thrust against him as he inseminates her, her strength only fading once he's finished.

She's limp when he drops her to the floor, lying flat on her back and staring upward at the ceiling. Her breath rises and falls with deep, exhausted breaths, her cheeks still flushed under his marking her. Her eyes follow him, but nothing else moves; she makes no effort to cover herself or even to get away, and she stays limp as he leaves.

Everyone (except Gwen Cross)

Several black-and-whites screech to a top in front of the library, their sirens blaring. Officers step out and, taking no heed of the illegally parked motorcycle, rush into the building. They fan out, taking stock of the few people left in the building, but the danger has passed and, aside from five unconscious on the ground floor, there is no one for them to arrest. Everyone is ushered outside while they search every nook and cranny for criminals that they won't find.

"Lucy!" Irma charges Lucy as soon as she catches sight of her, wrapping her in a bear hug. "Oh, thank god you're okay! There was so much running and screaming and I don't know where you went! I thought - oh, god."

The police officers treat Tom Drake with a particular reverence as they move him outside, and he finds his strength quickly returning in the light and fresh air. A ways away, he again sees the athletic girl that accused him at the microphone, being checked out by EMS. She glares at him accusingly until the paramedic turns her head away to face him so he can continue his inspection.

It takes a while for her to emerge, but Tom Drake - and Lucius - also recognize the girl that had been coming onto him. Her jersey is nowhere to be seen now; she's escorted out of the building by two police officers speaking to her with soft voices, wrapped in a blanket. All that's visible is her head and face; hair mussed, face red and smeared with something. The girl that had been with her spots her and catches her in a hug before she or the officers can stop her, disturbing the blanket enough to see there's nothing underneath before she can readjust it. The girl doesn't recognize Lucius, but she looks over at Drake, eyes lingering for a while before she moves to the paramedics.

Lucius was wracked with guilt, his eyes following the girl he knew had been violated but his mind would not be still the voices of the various Sins singing their sweet music in his ear.

She loved it, it's what she wanted, look how she looks at him...I bet she won't even press charges. Bet she'll press her body against him if he asks...and be disappointed it isn't us, Lucius, so sad your massive cock isn't in her...poor girl, she'll never feel that way again.

Lucius shook his head, sliding close to the police, his hearing still maximized by the spirits powers as he tried to see if there was anyone who needed to be rescued or helped. He had to make up for his mistake, he had let the Sin's get loose and it was a problem.

Doctor West looks at the people who exited the building from downstaoirs and noticed that Tom Drake was one of the those people. But seeing as how he was not in his hero gear he did not want to seem that he knew him. But he knew that if anybody was likely to fill him in on what happened downstairs it would be him. Plus he was intrigued by the other people who did not escape. It was a possibility that there might be a hero canditate amongst them, he did want to build a team of super heroes after all, he had such a big headquarters that he lived in with only Elsa for company. Plus more heroes could mean that they could take on much bigger groups of villians which would provide far more excitement that this little spar with a bunch of no named mooks did.

So while commanding Elsa to follow him he strode confidently towards Tom and struck a cool pose as he introduced himself, "I am the Doctoooooooor West! The greatest superhero in all of Prosperity. I was the great hero who single handedly beat all five of those goons whom you not doubt saw sprawled on the floor on your way out. Unfortunately they managed to occupy me for long enough for the others to escape and for the police to arrive. Seeing as how I do not want them to feel useless I thought that I should let them take over this location. Brave citizens I need you to tell me what transpired in the dark depths of this sanctuary of knowledge. I intend on taking this vile bunch of criminals down and your information could prove vital to that end. And I shall name that endeavor, operation Tsuchinoko. Mwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha!"

Elsa had of course followed him and nodded along when he mentioned that he had taken down those goons single handedly because he had of course. It only took him a single hand in order to send the text that summoned her to his location. She was his creation after all so everything that she does was basically what Doctor West did as she only existed because of him. And after he finished she looked up at him and exclaimed happily, "Well done Master, another brilliant operation name, Robo! You truely are the greatest hero, Robo!"

Tom just let himself be rolled over as he struggled to get his bearings. He'd been concussed before, more than once, and this feeling had a lot in common. Was he concussed now? The thing about being concussed was that it made any assessments unreliable.

But as he mused over that, the woman had pinned his wrists to the floor and straddled him. He hadn't quite realized the attempt at dominance, so at first he tried to sit up, to look at whatever she was trying to get him to focus on. It was only when his attempt failed that he realized he was being held down, and he was able to focus a bit. She wasn't talking about herself earlier? After a brief moment of relief that he hadn't forgotten her, then subsequent realization that he'd wandered off again, he re-focused.

Objectively, the sight before him was hot as hell, but also more than a bit confusing. Were it not for the massive headache and intermittently fuzzy perceptions, he might have been a lot more into it, but he wasn't unaware when she started rocking her hips. Even with one hand now free, he was content to just let her and the situation ride, but it didn't last long.

Oh well. And then he lost consciousness for a bit.

When he woke up, the first thing he saw were a few people kneeling over him, and for a moment he thought he was back on the field. Out of habit, he waved to the non-existent fans in the stands. "Haven't been hit like that in a while." He glanced over at the athletic accuser, grinning slightly as he remembered what she was doing, though it was clear she felt less fond about the moment.

He watches the "jersey girl" (get it?) for a moment, wondering why she was naked, or why she looked at him like that.

Everyone (besides Gwen Cross)

It doesn't take long for the paramedics to check out the injured heroes, though Selena and Drake get attention noticeably quicker than Lucy or Susanne. Thankfully, none of them seem to have suffered anything more severe than bruising, and should make a full recovery with a bit of rest. Looking around, Stalker doesn't find anyone else that needs help either; the police have blocked off the library, but even if he sneaks inside, he finds that the building has been cleared of civilians aside from the tall, angular head librarian, who had apparently locked herself away in safety after the circus act appeared.

The athletic girl catches Drake's grin and narrows her eyes angrily at him, but only for a moment before her head is once again turned aside by the paramedic checking her. Unfortunately, he's not able to get much from the formerly-jersey girl, who is caught up in conversation with the paramedics. Though she's too far away to hear what she's saying, especially over the noise of the crowd, it's clearly quite involved. The girl still shoots glances Drake's way whenever she has a spare moment, but they're too quick to glean any information or for Drake to signal her in any way.

Doctor West's speech garners a few odd or annoyed looks, but the EMS workers are generally too busy to pay him much mind. A nearby police officer and paramedic in particular are tied down speaking to a distressed young man. Those who were downstairs recognize him as the representative from the Movement for Movement.

"Please, I just need to make sure she's okay. She's blonde and should be wearing a cheerleading outfit - "

"Kid!" the police officer interrupts. "I can't spend any more time on you. I haven't seen her, it's as simple as that."

The representative from the Movement for Movement continues unabated. "Her name's Gwen Cross, I just need to know - "

"Look, I don't know." The paramedic is less aggressive, but clearly also out of patience. "She's not here. Maybe she ran out. Have you tried calling her phone?"

"Of course I tried calling her! She's - !" The representative runs a hand through his hair and sighs in exasperation as the EMS workers leave. "Something's happened to her. They took her. They must have. Oh, dammit. Oh, god...I'm going to lose my internship for sure."

Gwen Cross

The anxiety of being held captive and transported to an unknown location makes it difficult to track the passage of time. Gwen can't tell how long she's been held in the helicopter, nor how long they've traveled. Eventually, though, the helicopter descends and lands, the engine slowing to a stop. Its occupants unbuckle from their seats, but don't do the same for Gwen until two of the acrobats are securely holding her upper arms.

When the clown opens the door, Gwen doesn't recognize where she is. They seem to be in some sort of warehouse district, with the helicopter in the long shadow between two tall and enormous buildings. Hurriedly, they "help" her inside one warehouse, which proves to be empty except for a few stacked crates, a few thugs, and Dr. Vanessa Carter - one of Gwen's work associates - and another unknown girl sitting on the floor. The thugs are brightly coloured and carrying sledgehammers, just like the ones that had attacked the library, and are obviously standing guard over Dr. Carter and the other girl. Dr. Carter looks up when the door opens, her eyes wide with hope, but her expression falls when she sees who it is. The girl has a blanket draped around her shoulders and only looks over numbly. Her eyes are lidded and her face has no expression, as if she's drugged.

One of the warehouse thugs inspects the group as they enter the doors, then looks up at the clown. "Where's Tyler? Where's Marie? Are they outside? What happened?"

"Show business isn't for everyone, my boy," answers the clown, a sly smile on her lips. "You won't be seeing them again, but don't worry. The hard part is over now."

The thug looks taken aback, not sure how to respond. The clown looks over at the unknown girl and tilts her head to the side.

"Where did she get the blanket?"

"I gave it to her," says the thug. "I...thought she might be cold."

The clown shakes her head, still smiling, and walks over to the girl. "Oh, fye! This isn't a bed and breakfast. We're supposed to deliver them alive! No one said they had to be comfortable."

The clown grabs the edge of the blanket in both hands. The girl looks up at her with the same vacant expression, but Dr. Carter looks desperate. "No, please, we just - "

The clown whips the blanket off the girl with a flourish, then rolls it up and tosses it towards one of the room's few crates. The girl is young, barely twenty if that, and has black hair but almost ghostly pale skin. Her facial features are vaguely similar to that of Dr. Carter, though obviously younger. She is also completely naked, and while the girl herself doesn't seem to react to her uncovering, Dr. Carter distressedly tries to cover her up with her hands. Behind Gwen, the muscular man laughs and applauds.

Without waiting for instructions, the acrobats holding Gwen force her to where Dr. Carter and the girl are sitting and push her down into a sitting position. The black-haired acrobat ruffles Gwen's hair, but then they walk off. They are still close enough to see and hear Gwen, but at least no one is touching her anymore.

Gwen blinked, "Dr. Carter...." She shook her head. The cheerleader looked around the place confused as she looked forward tightening her legs shaking, "I...I think I pissed off the wrong crowd but I got them to leave the citizens and Tom alone... at least I hope I did..."

The blond wouldn't move as she glanced back at the men, "You do know Drake is not going to stop right.....if you want money we can give it....why take Miss Carter... did you come for me.... was I your target?" She clung her head a bit as she muttered, "Wait how many times was I groped here..." She glared back at the clowns, "TOM IS GOING TO GUT YOU YA KNOW THAT YOU @#$%@#@..." Her swearing would go off for a little before she ran out of steam again. "Doc...where are we....did they get hired by father?"

Lucius rolled his eyes at Dr West's speech, some people were so.....insufferable. Smirking he was going to say something, but then he heard the little intern, he listened closely to her but waited till the police and the paramedic had moved away. Moving up to her he looked around and said,"Hey, hi....I'm Lucius....tell me about your friend who has gone missing? I can maybe help you find her. If we can track her down...tell me everything you know and I'll see what I can work out."

He was already focusing his mind, if he could get a good description he might be able to figure out where she was, the psychic powers of the Seven Sins was immense, with the right encouragement he might be able to track them down...and the girl had said it was a pretty blonde in a cheerleaders outfit. He could almost feel Lusts interest peaking at the description alone.

The redhead gave a gasp. She threw her arms around her coworker and hugged her hard. "Oh!" She gasped. "I'm so glad you're all right, Irma!" She swallowed hard, tears shining a little bit in her eyes. It wasn't Lucy's first time in danger, but she was still fairly new to it, and had never been so unprepared before!

Lucy gave a little sniffle, thankful that she could hold her friend, and they could comfort each other, and that she didn't have to pretend she was too strong to feel fear...

Doctor West stood confidently in the middle of everybody as he loudly exclaimed, "Well not only dare they attack this fine sanctuary of knowledge, but they also took a fair maiden hostage. This shall not stand, it seems as though time will truly be of the essence. I shall be returning back to my laboratory now in order to try and locate the foul nest where these villains have taken root. Citizens should you happen to come across another hero I would like for you to pass on a message from me. If you wish to join the rescue of this fair maiden with this mad scientist then the rendezvous of operation Tsuchinoko will be in front of the Clock Tower in an hour's time. Mwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!"

After giving a dramatic flap of his lab coat he then motioned Elsa to follow him as he ran quickly to his motorcycle, grabbed his guitar case which he put upon his back before he got on the motorcycle. Elsa followed his lead and she too climbed onto his motorcycle behind him, making sure to wrap her arms tightly around his body, wanting to be as close to her Master as possible. Doctor West then typed in the co-ordinates for his headquarters on his motorcycle as he thought of a way to locate Gwen. While he would love to tinker around and create a device to locate her, he did not want to wait that long so he would instead have to rely on his technical know how in order to exlpoit some sort of existing technology in order to locate her.

Gwen Cross

"Of course you were our target!" the clown calls back at Gwen, smiling and shaking her head as if the answer is obvious. "Why do you think we left once you gave up? You're the one we want.

"Of course," she adds, looking over at the other thugs, "it would've been nice to grab a couple more, just for fun. After such a stressful day, it's nice to have entertainment. Like those lovely librarians, maybe. Or maybe that handsome athlete you mentioned, Tom. I can see why everyone wanted to play with him..."

Gwen swears up a storm, but the thugs just laugh and the clown titters. The raven-haired acrobat smirks contemptuously, while the other two seem to ignore Gwen. At least the lion seems offended; a few seconds into Gwen's tirade, it looks directly at her and roars before the tamer soothes it.

"Your father?" Dr. Carter's head snaps to look at Gwen, a look of alarm on her face. "Wait - could he? Cross, you cold, calculating - God, you would, wouldn't you?"

She thinks for a moment, but then shakes her head. "No. No, he wouldn't hire these people. They're too...colourful. And why would he kidnap you and me? No, this must be someone else. But - "

"Enough noise!" The muscular strongman crosses the room, frowning at Gwen. "Listen to this girl. We give a helicopter ride, keep her as our guest, and this language she gives us! Rude. Someone ought to teach her some manners."

He rubs his bald head. Now that he's closer, Gwen can see bruising and swelling on his face, the clear aftermath of violence at the library. "No more noise from you," he growls. "My head hurts enough already."

His eyes wander over to Dr. Carter and the unknown girl. After a moment, he smiles, and Dr. Carter's eyes widen in fear. "No, wait - "

"Maybe this will help me feel better!" The strongman reaches down and grabs the unknown, naked girl by her hair, hauling her to her feet. She grunts in pain but doesn't otherwise resist, and the man looks her body up and down hungrily. Dr. Carter flounders in panic, but of course she has no way of fighting the muscular bodybuilder. Her eyes turn to Gwen, desperate for her any solution.

Stalker

The intern, a slight young man, looks over at Lucius. His face is dubious but hopeful. "You don't know her? She's Gwen Cross. She was a professional cheerleader a few years back, now she's some kind of social activist, I think. Her family's worth billions and...uh..."

He suddenly develops a thousand-yard stare, his face going slack. "Oh my god. Her family's going to sue the movement. They're going to sue me. Oh god. I'm so dead."

He blinks, then looks back at Lucius with much more desperate hope than before. "If - if - if you don't know her, you could ask anyone. She's famous! You could look her up online, even! Unless...you want something else? Like more specific? I don't know her personally, but I'll help any way I can! What - what - what specifically do you need?"

Lucy touched Doctor WEst on the shoulder as he was leaving. "They took her out the back, Dr. West. I wasn't conscious when it happened, but the tennis player's assistant saw it.

"I believe in you, sir, and I'm sure others will come forth to help."

She pule out her phone as Doctor West drove away and googled Gewn Cross. She got a few images, then showed Lucius. "This is her," Lucy confirmed. "The Movement for Movement wanted her to talk about cheer leading and gymnastics. Do you think you can help? If not... Maybe I know someone who can."

She shook her head again. Giving Irma a quick hug, she asked, "Can you please clock me out when the police let us back in? I need to go check on my cat."

Lucy hurried to her car and got inside. Driving home, she headed into the garage door. "Up and at em, ye lazy Tom! Life just got interesting, and we're needed.

With a yawn, a golden maned lion stalked into the kitchen from the where he'd been curled up on the rug by the fireplace. "We live in interesting times, then, Luci? I'm sure your father will approve that we're getting some proper practice in."

Luci hugged the massive lion. "It's true I need some time to find myself, Aslan, and I'm glad you're here with me,, but I haven't abandoned my duty. We Stand Ready."

She pulled a Gatorade from the refrigerator and drained it. The Lion took the opportunity to lap up some water from a bowl. "I'll meet you on the roof. We're joining Doctor West in front of the clock tower in forty minutes."

A little while later, the beautiful young heroine Radiance was on the back of her golden furred steed, bounding from rooftop to rooftop. Instead of her nerdy skirt and blouse, the beautiful redhead wore a scanty golden bikini, baring the sunburst around her naval on her taut belly. She had a little fanny pack, and a fine dagger on one hip.

Back
Top Bottom