Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[OoC] Mutants and Masterminds: An Age of Transition

Good morning.

Unfortunately, it's been 10 days since my last update and you're the only one to have posted in the game thread. I don't want to say it, but it looks like the game is over. I'd love to keep going, but I can't do it without players.

I was going to post my reply later today after I wake up. Maybe that gets a few others to jump back in. With my schedule what it is right now, wed/thu is going to be the day I post.

Have faith Penny! *hugs*

Stalerk's player is on vacation for another week still. Freeko is slowly getting back into Blue Moon after a new job. I'll see if i can find a way to check on Kaylin. i hope she's all right.

Sorry about being quiet, I am much very invested in this adventure. I was waiting for the right opportunity to have Doctor West interject. I am currently working on a post btw.

I dont get it. I love this game, but not getting notified on posts for it is killing me. I only happened to see it was the top post now when scrolling through.

I don't know if anyone will see this message, but I just want to say that while I officially consider this game to have ended, I very much appreciate everyone who played. Thank you to everyone who contributed; I really enjoyed all the work and inspiration that you put into this shared experience. I hope I get the chance to play with any of you again. :)

Back
Top Bottom