Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[OoC] Mutants and Masterminds: An Age of Transition

I would like a little insight as to where Selena and Suzy are likely to be at this point. This way I can try to insert them back into the narrative if at all possible. I do not want to ruin anyone else's plans by just throwing them into the mix and assuming whatever at this point.

When we last left off, they were presumably outside of the library after the police evacuated/shooed everyone out. If they want to take Doctor West up on his offer and meet up at his lab, they can.

Well meet up at the Clock Tower. He hasn't got around to inviting everyone to his lab. I am looking forward to that though.

I'm going to be just waiting till the clocktower meeting, @Penny do you want me to write a filler post of flying around getting to know the city so when we activate how ever we're going to find her?

If you want, but if you don't feel like it I'll just assume you did a flyabout and ended up at the meeting.

I can not seem to connect the dots, so I would prefer to rejoin at the clock tower as well.

Everything's fine. I just noticed that some of us had trouble keeping up with the semi-weekly update schedule, so I reduced it to weekly updates, on Sunday. I'll post the next GM update tonight. :)

Well, I had a fun day yesterday. Trapped in my disabled car because of an altrrnator pulley seizing up. Idiot insurance company called a jumper car which took an hour and a half to do nothing. Then the tow truck took just under 3 hours to get me out of the torrential rain we had yesterday.

Real life is a bit icky for me right now.

So, I think there's still more discussion, planning, and roleplaying to be done at the clock tower, so I won't update things there yet. Please let me know if I'm wrong and you want something from me there. Right now, I've just updated Gwen Cross.

Also, since Gwen is alone, I realized that I can update immediately after her actions, so that might be more convenient for @Princess_Kaylin. I'm sorry I didn't think of that until now. 😥

Hmm, now to decide how much of what my character can do that she is actually aware of. How much time has passed from the library scene to where they are now meeting up at the clock tower?

Sorry about the delay on the update, @Princess_Kaylin. I had terrible writer's block on this post.

Everyone else, I think we're still waiting for Tom Drake's introduction, but we may want to push on ahead without him.

Not sure why, but I am only getting notices when someone posts here. If anyone posted in the IC thread, I do not seem to be getting notices for it. I have it as a watched topic so I do not know why I am not getting any notifications..

As my Sig says I'm out of the country for two weeks, I'll be back around the 1st of March, Stalker will go along with everyone as we pursue Princess Sparkles and her clown entourage

I'd strongly recommend the group at the clock tower move forward at this point, maybe get the rescue underway. I'd love a Tom Drake post, of course, but we can't wait forever.

Of course, I'd also be happy to respond to a Gwen Cross post.

Back
Top Bottom