Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[OoC] Mutants and Masterminds: An Age of Transition

Sorry, everyone, I'm having a lot more trouble writing this update than I thought I would. I'll have to put something up tomorrow (I hope). If you haven't posted yet, you have one more day!

GUESS WHO'S BACK?

Finally posted, good to be above the conscious again. And @Tarrakhash, thanks for ensuring Tom won't be nearly as good as she's experienced.

Hahahahaha I live to serve....but if you ever need a stunt double in your acting career or the bedroom you let Lust know...

@Penny Do we all overhear the girl looking for Gwen? Because Lucius is going to try and help, obviously...and not look at Jersey girl....

Yeah, that really hurt her listen check. A couple more failed rolls like that, and she wont even realize she's kidnapped

Okay, I don't have time this morning but I'm going to be looking through the books to find a power stunting off of one my arrays to track down Gwen.....I'm pretty sure there is away but I don't have time to look now :D

how long does Ritualist take to use?

Four hours per power point to plan; ten minutes per power point to cast.

EDIT: But! For the low low cost of one hero point, you can skip the planning stage and cast it over a period of one round per power point, but the DC increases by +5.

Last edited:
I'm going to relax the update schedule to once a week. I've noticed that many people are having trouble keeping up with the twice-a-week schedule and I hope that allows for more involvement.

Once I get over my convebtion fatigue, I'll be back. Hoping to read up on things and get something out by wednesday.

Alright so three ways I an see that is easy for us to get to Gwen

Either using HP or Ritualist/Inventor to do these depending on who does it:
1) Do 'detect Gwen Cross' and just spend a bunch of points to max out the range and fly around looking for her
2) Remote sensing - extend the range as much as possible and then add quickness to make it happen faster...if someone has quickness already this might be a good person
3) Create a mindlink to Gwen and get her to tell us where she is....that's the second most easiest
4) Teleport, long distance only, and can only teleport to Gwen Cross - easiest and cheesiest :D

@Penny do you have a preference?

Well there is always skill related ways to track her down as well as powers. Doctor West could use his technology skills to hack into the servers that store recorded C.C.T.V. images and starting from the library track down where Gewn went, or if she still has her phone on her he could hack into the phone service provider in order to get the location of that. These are my main two ideas for how Doctor West can use his technology skill in order to locate her.

I am getting zero notifications for whatever reason. I am trying to get myself caught up to the point that I can jump back in. What I can say though, Selena would have nothing useful to contribute when it comes to "magic"

1) Do 'detect Gwen Cross' and just spend a bunch of points to max out the range and fly around looking for her
2) Remote sensing - extend the range as much as possible and then add quickness to make it happen faster...if someone has quickness already this might be a good person
3) Create a mindlink to Gwen and get her to tell us where she is....that's the second most easiest
4) Teleport, long distance only, and can only teleport to Gwen Cross - easiest and cheesiest :D

@Penny do you have a preference?

I don't think I can allow you to teleport to a person instead of a place. The other three seem reasonable to me.

*cough* Gwen use to and is still very involved it seems from her hints and actions to a certain jock.....maybe he has an old piece of cloth or clothes or items from her.

@Princess_Kaylin, the strongman has Gwen in a grab, in game terms. If you want, we can continue rolling out what happens next, or we can forgo the dice and just go with the flow.

Everyone else, we can assume you join up with Dr. West to brainstorm and work as a team, unless you'd prefer to be separated.

Back
Top Bottom