Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What games are you into now?

Replaying through the Mass Effect games and been dabbling in Escape From Tarkov, the latter is an experience in its own right.

I've been recently sucked face first into Total War Three Kingdoms. The decline of the Han Dynasty and Three Kingdoms era is just a really, really romantic time period. It's hard to not like products where they be games, comics or tv shows when it deals with such well known characters.

That and Total War games are extremely solid when it comes to strategy/RTS. I don't even like RTS games in general but they hooked me hard in the past year or so.

Path of Exile (if my laptop wouldn't die after 3 hours of playing, it'd be perfect ^^")
It's a perfect game to just relax for me, think logically and kill monsters

I am obsessed with Fire Emblem 3 Houses. I made an account to join an FE RP that’s starting soon. Just hope they keep taking members after my 24 hour grace period is over.

Currently I keep dipping in and out of Borderlands 3, and I've been contemplating giving Dragon Age Inquisition another play through. And I've also just started playing Pokemon Shield. :)

I bought Minecraft the other day and I’m getting into it c: I’ve watched a lot of videos but I’ve never played, now seems like the best time

I'm one of the people currently buried in Animal Crossing: New Horizons!

There's eggs everywhere please send help

I went back to Hearts of Iron 4 Fallout mod recently, and the progress they made since the last time I've played was awesome. And Doom Eternal is the best FPS I've played, although I don't play FPS games that much.

Almost wrapping up Pokemon Shield. Dabbling in Skyrim. Trying to hold off starting anything else before new Final Fantasy 7 comes out! I may even play the remake on my PS4 and the old one on my Switch at the same time. 🤓

Ever since this all started having, I finally got around to working on beating Final Fantasy XV, after I bought it towards launch

I've been addicted to the new Animal Crossing that just released a few days ago, though I also just got Fire Emblem: Three houses and I've been switching(no pun intended) between the two games. I've been having so much fun with both and they're a great distraction with everything going on in the world right now.

I've also booted up my Sims 4 for the first time in three months, if that counts for anything. :LOL:

I’d love to recommend One Step From Eden to any fan of roguelikes, deckbuilding, or anime-styled games!

I’ve personally never been a fan of roguelikes, but it’s an amazing game that I can find myself playing for hours at a time. The aesthetics are on point, the characters are adorable, and the game manages to reference pop culture without getting annoying about it!

Apparently it’s similar to Megaman Battle Network and Slay the Spire - but I’ve never played either of those games. It’s pretty hard, but I’m terrible at video games, and I’ve beaten it a couple of times now!

Other than that, Animal Crossing! It’s so polished and plentiful, I couldn’t recommend it enough!

I’d love to recommend One Step From Eden to any fan of roguelikes, deckbuilding, or anime-styled games!

I’ve personally never been a fan of roguelikes, but it’s an amazing game that I can find myself playing for hours at a time. The aesthetics are on point, the characters are adorable, and the game manages to reference pop culture without getting annoying about it!

Apparently it’s similar to Megaman Battle Network and Slay the Spire - but I’ve never played either of those games. It’s pretty hard, but I’m terrible at video games, and I’ve beaten it a couple of times now!

Other than that, Animal Crossing! It’s so polished and plentiful, I couldn’t recommend it enough!
That looks very up my alley! Does it have any story to it? Or just the rogue like battles? Honestly I may pick it up either way on my Switch. I got way into MM Battle Network once upon a time.

Does it have any story to it? Or just the rogue like battles?

There is some lore, but it isn't too obvious in the game, unfortunately. The game does receive frequent updates, though, so we may see more story content added in the future!

Back in the day, I was all about the platforming games like Prince of Persia and Contra and Mario and even side-step games like Streets of Rage. And the classic beat em-ups like Street Fighter, Fatal Fury, Virtua Fighter, Tekken and Soul-Caliber

These days I'm still into beat-em-ups but now I'm also into Hack n Slash ones like God of War, DmC: Devil May Cry (yes, I LOVED it),and Darksiders-II

Call of Duty MW but mainly just the battle royale Warzone as of late. And then a bunch of phone games in between :LOL:

Mainly been plying the FF7 remake and Total warhammer 2 as an Empire campaign. Though for coop a friend and I have been going pretty hard at Borderlands 3.

Back
Top Bottom