Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What games are you into now?

Waiting longingly for The Last of Us: Part II. But at the moment I’m playing through The Outer Worlds. It’s like a more child-friendly version of Fallout/BioShock/Mass Effect.

I played some binding of isaac, darkest dungeon sort of took over for me 'though since then.

Red Dead Redemption 2 :D

Came from an FPS background (Overwatch, Rainbow Six Siege, Apex Legends, Modern Warfare), but the stress of streaming and trying to do well in those games eventually led to a desire to just relax. So nice just looking at thunderstorms and hunting wabbits.

I'm currently invested in the sims and the other side, and i'm also trying to get into fallout again

I've been getting nostalgic and going back and playing the old point and click adventures from years ago. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed games like Grim Fandango, and Monkey Island and Broken Sword

I've started up a new colony in Rimworld, decided to try out a couple of mods

I'm playing Baba is You. Was playing Celeste, might get back into it later. They're decent games that you can just kinda jump in and out of relatively quickly. They're waaay too hard though, lol. But if they weren't, I wouldn't have something to come back to.

Replaying Horizon Zero Dawn. I got the DLC a while ago but never got around to playing it. When I got my new PS4 the saved data didn't transfer so I'm playing the whole game again. Not that I'm complaining.

I'm one of the fools who bought a Stadia, and I'm playing more Destiny 2 than I probably should. Also: I really suck at FPS games.

I got a good deal on Dragon Quest Builders 2 for Black Friday so I've been playing that one like a fiend.

Pokemon Colosseum, with randomiser. I bothered to hack my wii a while ago but never really capitalised on it. Randomised Wind Waker was amazing.

I'm honestly switching between The Sims 4 and Shadow of the Tom Raider, can't decide what to play so I go for half of each hehe

I have been playing Metro 2033, Borderlands 1 or 2 and when I am not playing either of those then I am on mobile playing AFK Arena or Animal Restaurant.

With the loss of my Ps4 some several months ago, RIP
I've done very little gaming in general that wasn't Ps3 based, which is pretty depressing and PC gaming has been restricted to Sims 4 ~
But, recently I got bit by a bit of nostalgia and remembered LOVING what little of WoW I got to play as a kid. So I joined and paid for a 1 month subscription since it was half off. ~

Really enjoying it. I've missed online RPG's and I can't afford FFXIV and its NOT FREE expansions plus requiring me to buy the PC version of the vanilla?
Plus the monthly subscription? Gross.

Lately I just played Star wars the Fallen Order and I enjoyed that. I'm into games with great story lines like Bio-shock Infinite or Portal 2.

I've just finished Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. Now I've dived wholly into Civilisation VI; I'm on a bit of a fantasy binge at the moment. However I do also keep dipping my toes back into The Sims and also The Outer Worlds. 'Cause I'm indecisive and can't just settle with one game at a time.

Hooked on Binding of Isaac again. Just one more run...

Started playing The Outer Worlds. I'm enjoying it so far, but it feels like the kind of game I will not play for a couple of days, forget about and then never touch again. We'll see how it goes!

Back
Top Bottom