Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Line-Storm Song (Fallen and R[D])

"Don't be sorry. It was beautiful." She whispered and kissed her cheek and forehead softly. "I'd do it here. Heck maybe in front of people, to show them that I have the most beautiful and wonderful girlfriend, ever." She said with a smile and kissed her forehead again before kissing the top of her head, "And that I am so lucky that she feels the same way as me."

She blushed at the whole deal. There'd be a lot of that happening for a while. Passion aside, she was still a very nervous girl. "I... Let's go to one of our houses so we can dry off." Aislyn rubbed Aubri's sides. She liked the rain now, it was special to her thanks to this day. But she was wet. And her panties weren't exactly just wet with rainwater.

"Okay." She said and smiled, taking her hand in hers and moved from under the tree. She grabbed her umbrella by the bench and held it under her arm. She walked with her back down the sidewalk and towards Aislyns house as it was closer than Aubri's. They reached it and she let Aislyn get to the door first so she could unlock it, kissing the back of Aislyns neck and her shoulder softly.

They kissed and bumped into each other playfully as they walked back, it it made Aislyn all too happy. When she got the door open, she walked in and blushed as her pants fell down. She'd forgotten to secure the zipper and button after what happened. "Wah!"

Aubri giggled as she watched her pants fall down, exposing her panties and she grinned. "Ooh, Aislyn. Wet panties. And I'm sure it's not all from the rain either." she grinned. She couldn't help what over came her and she moved, playfully tackling Aislyn onto the carpeted floor. Kissing her lips softly once again and she pressed her body against hers, not letting her pull her pants up for a bit.

"Well..." She was flustered over her words. "Y-You had you hand down there and..." She felt herself cut off by the lips and murmured gently. As they kissed, she could feel Aubri's legs on hers, cold and wet from the rain. She shivered with the feeling and whimpered.

Aubri smiled and kissed her lips softly once more before pulling away and she nodded her head slowly. "I know, I wanted to make you feel good." She said and looked up and into her eyes, smiling as she nuzzled into her a bit. Though slowly she moved to stand up, and held Aislyn up as well.

"W-well you did..." She blushed as she got pulled to her feet. Biting her lip, instead of pulling her pants up, she kicked them off. Walking in her underwear wasn't something she did everyday, but she was somewhat okay with it, because it was Aubri. Only Aubri would ever get to be with her like this. And it was a wonderful feeling.

Aubri giggled and grabbed Aislyns pants before she playfully smacked her butt and came up behind her, kissing her neck softly and wrapped her arms around her as her hips pressed against her bottom. "I'm glad with how comfortable you're becoming aroun dme now." She nodded her head and kissed the top of her ear as they moved slowly.

Aislyn jumped a little at the smack to her rear. She let out a little yelp, but calmed as she felt Aubri's hips push against her rear. She wiggled her butt a tiny bit, pressing it into her hips. "Aubri, I love you... I've always wanted to be with you like this. I... I'm nervous, but I want to enjoy you as much as I can."

Aubri smiled and kissed the side of her head softly, "I love you too, Aislyn." She said and nuzzled into her a bit and closed her eyes as they made their way upstairs slowly and towards her room. "I'll always be with you no matter what. And you'll have me forever and ever." She nodded her head and smiled to her. "Okay?" She said and caressed her sides softly, her hips playfully wiggling back against her bottom.

Back
Top Bottom