Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"Please be my Master!" (feat. Lushtali)

His praise had Tasha preening, shyly proud of herself for learning so quickly and glad to be able to please him. She watched him as he timed his eating so that he didn’t have too large a bite in his mouth when she teased his cock, and followed his rhythm, adapting herself to his needs. Then, with his permission, she happily opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue like she had seen in the videos, and slid him inside.

He stretched her mouth and the flavor was a bit different on the back of her tongue, but all the same it was fairly pleasant, and she gently sucked at him, watching his face for what he liked and didn’t. She wasn’t confident enough to close her eyes, but she could feel that she wanted to, and used the flat of her tongue to press him against the roof of her mouth as she gave small movements back and forth on his tip, feeling the skin move with her. Her hand continued to stroke up and down, adding a bit of a twist for variety, and she inched closer.

There was a bit of fluid at the tip of him adding a salty flavor and Tasha pulled back, looking at it for a moment before pursing her lips and kissing the tip, sucking lightly as if to pull more of it out. It didn’t taste bad, just odd, and she could feel it causing her to get warm. Her thighs shifted, rubbing against each other even as she tried to focus on him.

Tasha's sucking on the tip of his manhood causes Detective Starwind to shudder, despite himself. He decides to finish eating as efficiently as possible, thinking that such devoted work deserves his undivided attention, at least the first few times. As he finishes, he sets the fork down, and begins watching his new servant intently. He strokes a hand gently through her hair, careful not to do more than brush her antennae, unsure how sensitive they might be.

His precum beads up more readily under Tasha's encouragement, as Jodar's cock begins to throb steadily with the rush of blood into the engorged appendage. No longer focused on chewing, her Master begins letting out soft groans in response to Tasha's ministrations. He manages to keep his hands steady enough to take a sip of his rum and coke, thinking some alcohol would take a bit of the edge off and let him get more comfortable with allowing the alien girl to pleasure him. "You're really good at this, Tasha. You weren't forced to do anything like this back at Snirr's place, were you?" His arousal was slightly tempered with concern, wondering if he may need to add an additional charge to his file.

Nodding, she pulled away for a moment, happy to tell him everything as her eyes lingered on the size change that had occurred while she was happily sucking and mouthing him. “Yes Sir! I watched all the videos and the computer offered several extra to teach me how to do this.” Scooting closer so that his cock rested on her breasts as her hands continued to stroke him, she smiled. “I’m so glad you are pleased. If you tell me your prefered wake time, I will wake you up by sucking your cock…”

Grinning, she went back to her task, satisfied that she was doing a good job judging by his reactions, and continued gently sucking as she rubbed her tongue over the slippery skin covering the head of his cock. Her hands shifted, pressing a finger behind his testicles in a way one of the videos had recommended, cupping his balls as her other hand stroked and milked him, pumping his dribbling precum into her mouth with a happy little moan. “Mmm… Master, you taste kind of good…”

Jodar moans as he feels his pent-up balls getting attention, his cock starting to pulse. Between deep, heavy breaths, he says, "Sure, why not? You can get me up at 0800, galactic standard. And if it tastes so good, feel free suck my cock anytime, Tasha." He smiles, starting to get into it more. It isn't exactly bad seeing a cute girl on her knees, doing her best to please him. Seeing Tasha enjoy serving him so much kind of made him want to dominate her.

"Good girl, Tasha, keep going, I'm getting close. Be sure to drink every drop, wouldn't want to leave a mess." Detective Starwind leans his head back, gripping a handful of his servant's hair as she worships his cock. The throbbing of his member becomes more powerful, as his balls tighten, signaling an oncoming orgasm.

His praise was everything Tasha wanted, and she happily trilled around his cock. The videos had said to keep his tip in her mouth instead of trying to swallow him deep, so she did; swirling her tongue over him and lightly sucking as her hand increased the speed that she pumped his shaft. She nodded, eager for the proof that she had pleased him, happy to swallow more of the cum he provided.

Opening her eyes when he gripped her hair, she peered up at him with wide golden orbs, her mouth stretched and lips slick and shiny, watching as he enjoyed her ministrations. He was moving more, and she could sense the tension in him, which only excited her. She could feel his sack seem to lift as she held them and her fingers followed, rubbing encouraging circles in the flesh. Tasha wanted to prove she could be a good girl, a perfect girl, and tilted her head slightly, changing the way his cock fit in her mouth, and she hummed and purred for him. She had a master and he was so wonderful.

Jodar couldn't hold back any longer, and Tasha was rewarded with a loud, clear moan of pleasure from her Master as he came. His balls and shaft both pulsed strongly as rope after rope of thick, warm cum shot from the tip of his cock, coating the alien girl's tongue. His hand jerked back a little in the throes of climax, gently tugging her hair, while the fingers of his other hand, as well as his toes, flexed outward involuntarily.

As the orgasm passes, Detective Starwind once more looks down at Tasha, this time with a pronounced blush on his face. "I don't think I've ever been quite that loud before. So, you can take that as evidence of what a good job you did, Tasha. So, did you enjoy yourself? Was it everything you'd always dreamed of?" He smirked, playfully ribbing his servant. "So, uh, is there anything I can do for you as a treat? I feel like the kind of performance you just put on deserves some kind of reward." Thinking a moment, Jodar offers, "Is there maybe something you want to do for me that I haven't told you to do yet? Given your inclinations up to this point, I get the feeling that the best reward for you might be getting to serve me even more thoroughly."

She swallowed without hesitation, finding the thick texture and salty flavor fairly enjoyable as he came in her mouth, and as he spoke, she licked and sucked his skin clean. Peering up at him with a smile, her eyes bright, she had her own soft blush at his teasing praise, her antenne folded back a bit bashfully.

“Of course, Master, I love to serve you.” She stood reaching down and pulling her loose clothing off, leaving her body bare and naked to his eyes. “But if I am to wake you at 8, then we must go to bed now. Sleep patterns indicate you need several hours of rest to function at optimal levels.” She took his hand tugging to indicate he should move to the bed with her.

She fully planned to sleep in here with him, despite the other room next door that he had said was hers. After all, how could she anticipate his needs and fill his every want if she wasn’t with him… “We shall sleep now.”

Detective Starwind rises slowly, looking rather pleased at the sight of Tasha's nude form. It was a little early for bed, but he wasn't about to argue. He certainly wasn't surprised at her apparent intent to sleep with him. It only stood to reason that she'd want to be close to him at all times, given her eagerness to serve thus far. He says, "Well, I suppose getting to sleep with your Master is reward enough for now. But don't think you're not getting that other room, you're gonna need somewhere to put all your stuff, once you actually get some stuff."

As Jodar climbs into bed and gets comfortable, he guides Tasha into laying next to him. He wraps an arm around her, and begins petting her head, gently. He pulls up his blankets, covering the two of them. The detective looks fairly peaceful as he settles into the mattress. "Y'know, it's actually not so bad, having some company here. Truth be told, despite all the environmental controls, sleeping by myself's always felt kinda cold."

After what has been a rather tiring and confusing day, Jodar finally starts to relax, stroking Tasha's hair and enjoying her warmth.

Following him into the bed, she settled with him as he wanted, nestling her smaller form against his without complaint. How he was cold she had no idea, as his skin was very warm against her own, but she nodded anyway. She would be sleeping here from now on, despite his protests, so he wouldn’t need to worry about that any more. As he relaxed he started stroking her hair, and she was happy to receive such attention.

Tilting her head, she looked up at him with curious eyes. “Master… Tomorrow, after I wake you with your cock in my mouth… will you put it in my…” Her head tilted, mouth pursing as she formed the word. “In my pussy?”

Though a week ago the idea would have been unthinkable, now that she was here with such a wonderful master, the concept of sex seemed appealing. “The computer said our bodies will fit together, and indicated that a human male like yourself would like to fuck me.” Reaching her own slim fingers down between her thighs, her tone turned thoughtful. “I enjoyed sucking your cock and now I am… wet? It seems that is an indication of arousal. Would you like to feel?”

Jodar was a little taken aback by Tasha's forwardness, but, once he overcame his surprise, he was quite pleased to hear it. "I'd be happy to fuck your pussy in the morning. I hadn't realized you were thinking about things like that. To tell you the truth, I'm glad you're enjoying it so much, I'd start to feel weird if you were doing it entirely out of, I dunno, obligation or something."

As the girl indicated her wetness, Detective Starwind reached down, and felt for himself. "Wow, I don't think any of my old girlfriends ever got this wet just from sucking me off. Since you've been such a good girl, let your Master take care of this for you. It'll help you sleep better, and if you're gonna be my property, then it's my responsibility to make sure you're kept in good condition." He began rubbing along her slit, slowly, tracing his fingers along the outer lips of Tasha's pussy. After a few moments, he pulled his fingers forward, to find her clitoris, and twirled his fingers steadily on the sensitive bud. He then alternated these two motions, as he planted gentle kisses on the back of his servant's neck, making sure she felt his warm breath on her skin.

Smiling brightly, her head tilting to rub under his chin as he promised to try having sex with her in the morning, Tasha hummed agreeably. The trace of his fingers down her belly and over her mound leading to her feminine place made her wiggle slightly, legs shifting to give his larger hand access. Her breath hiccupped as he touched her core, and warmth began building inside her as he spoke.

She nodded, eager to please him and be taken care of, antenne flicking in curious arousal. Him calling himself her Master was doubly pleasing after his seeming reluctance, and she was about to speak when he found her clit. Her breath stopped as her heart pounded faster, and a shiver covered her body in goosebumps as he began to pleasure her. “Oh!”

She had never felt anything like this, not even when she was cleaning herself. This must be a specialty of her Master and when she finally managed to start breathing again, there was a soft huffing whine to each exhale. She was glad she had chosen him, he was a wonderful master. No other would take good care of her like this, or give her the affection of kissing her neck. Without conscious thought, her hips began shifting, rolling against him in search of more pleasure.

Detective Starwind was always the meticulous sort, with a head for details and a strong memory. These skills made him a good detective, certainly, but they also served him well in the bedroom, as he was quick to locate a partner's weak points. He shifted his fingers, leaving his thumb rocking atop Tasha's clit, and slid a pair of digits slowly into her wetness. He ran his fingertips along her anterior wall, seeking out that slightly rough patch that indicates her g-spot, and focused on it once located. Jodar found Tasha's reactions encouraging, her raw desire serving as proof of her earlier insistence that she served by choice.

The detective's free hand cupped one of Tasha's breasts, and began to gently knead the soft flesh. His fingers found her nipple, and began to tweak and pinch it, ever so lightly. Nibbling softly on his servant's ear, Jodar whispered, "How do you feel? Are you enjoying your reward? There's no need to hold anything back, if you've got something to say, or if you need to moan. You can share anything with your Master, okay?"

The push of his fingers into her tight body had Tasha arching, thighs shifting as her muscles tried to figure out what to do, how to move, and if this was a good or bad feeling. After a moment, she hiccupped a breath and it was good, so good. The stimulation of her clit eased the way, forcing her body to relax and respond when parts of her were desperate to clench and buck against him. Then pressure, the feel of him pushing against something inside her and her whole body throbbed.

This was so unexpected, not at all what she had thought it would feel like when he touched her. She had expected it to be pleasant, like having her hair brushed or eating something delicious, but this was out of control. Heat and need and wet and clenching. The touch of his rough skin on her soft breasts was nearly euphoric, tingling and scratching and her back arched to push more of herself into his hands.

Teeth in her skin instantly had her tilting her neck, submissive and softly willing for him to do more, nodding along with his words even as she processed nothing, too caught up in the feelings he was causing. “Yes… Yes Master… Please… I don’t I can’t, its… Unnnghh!”

Jodar pulled Tasha closer, moving his hands more rapidly, more forcefully, increasing the intensity as her body became accustomed to his touch. "That's a good girl. I want you to come for me. Come hard, and long, let out all that tension. You earned this with all your hard work, and don't worry, I'm enjoying it as much as you are." He reassured his servant that she was pleasing him by giving in to the pleasure, and he wasn't lying. Listening to Tasha's moans, feeling her writhe against him, was enough to make him hard again, though he hid it for the moment. He wanted to let Tasha rest, and build up her anticipation.

Getting a flash of inspiration, remembering a past girlfriend who had been a little submissive, Detective Starwind slowly kissed his way down Tasha's neck, and when he reached her shoulder, he bit down, firmly, but gently. He hoped it would help reinforce the feelings of possession and ownership that seemed to bring her so much comfort.

Tasha was already panting, bucking and writhing against him, soaking in the erotic words as he commanded her. She nodded, dazed and unsure how to do what he wanted, only able to follow her body as her toyed with her. It felt so good being his toy. Making him happy.

But then he bit down on her neck, and she screamed. Her vision went white, eyes wide and antenna standing straight out from her head as her whole body went stiff. Every muscle flexing and trembling as an orgasm rocked through her, her cunt clamping on his fingers over and over as she spasmed. Her breath stuttered and she was groaning, gasping and mewling as she came down, every touch making her twitch and shudder.

“Mmm… Masst…” She was limp now, her head lolling to the side even as she tried to speak, her movements clumsy as she tried to figure out what had happened. “Master…”

Jodar kept fingering Tasha through her orgasm, making sure it was long and intense. As it subsided, he kissed her shoulder where he'd bitten, and whispers, "Good girl. That's what an orgasm feels like. I thought you might like knowing how you made me feel earlier. I mean, men and women experience it a little differently, but still, now you know."

Detective Starwind pulled his hand back, coated in Tasha's juices. He licked them off, slowly. "You taste good, Tasha, very sweet. Care to try?" He offered his hand to her, still partially covered in her own wetness. He pet her head with his dry hand, affectionately, soothingly. "You're a very good girl, Tasha. If you're going to be serving me, then I'm going to make you feel like this every day. Any objections?"

Back
Top Bottom