Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"Please be my Master!" (feat. Lushtali)

LordLicentious

Digital Bohemian
Far above the surface of Haldor VII, floats the space station fortress of the ruthless warlord, Thornidar Snirr. All teeth and claws, the hulking Kyrgak made for a difficult employer. His many slaves were abused, degraded, and humiliated on a regular basis, and those were just the lucky ones. Fortunately, in this sector of the galaxy, forcing innocent sentients into servitude is rather frowned upon. Eventually, the Galactic Enforcers had mustered up the manpower to stage a raid on the criminal's lair, and arrested him, along with most of his lackeys.

The lead detective on the case, Jodar Starwind, busies himself filling out the arrest report as he sits in the docking bay. His skintight environment suit clings to him uncomfortably; Kyrgaks always keep their stations too humid. His adjusts his glasses, his hand passing through his dark brown hair, streaked with purple, from a Rigelian great-grandparent. He looks up briefly, to observe the rescued slaves. They were joyous, speaking excitedly amongst themselves about homeworlds they planned to return to, or plans for new lives they had. It seems that all of Thornidar Snirr's slaves were ecstatic to cast off the bonds of slavery.

All, that is, except one.

Tasha, unlike most of the slaves here, had been born into slavery, the child of a slave and one of Thornidar Snirr's men. Though that had saved her from some of the worst abuses, no one would ever call her treatment good. So she was pleased to not be living under those conditions anymore. But because she had been born a slave, she didn't have a family or home world to return to, and had never had a job or skill beyond serving. She had always enjoyed being of service, helping others, submissive partly due to her innate personality and her training as a child.

So though she was pleased to no longer belong to Snirr, she was a bit lost as to what she should do now. Looking around, she knew she should feel happy and excited, but she only felt confused and bereft.

Across the bay, she could see the male who had eventually taken Snirr into custody. He had… defeated Thornidar? By rule of battle, everything that belonged to the warlord now belonged to him. So, Tasha belonged to him. The thought filled her with a fresh breath; she had been struggling to breathe under the weight of her new circumstances, and now it was as if she knew where she belonged. She belonged to him.

With a smile, she began heading in his direction, blue skin brighter now, and stopped next to him. "Hello. I'm Tasha, and I will serve you."

Detective Starwind's attention is diverted from his report by the voice of the former slave. He looks confused for a moment, eyebrow raised, before his eyes alight with understanding. "Oh! Oh, I'm sorry, miss, you must be confused. I understand this was all very sudden, but you're free now, you don't have to serve anybody. Tasha, was it? Come along with me and I'll show you to the transport that's set to get you nice folks to the Freed Sentient Relocation Center, and they'll help you reintegrate with society." Jodar shifts from the wall he'd been leaning against, quite a bit taller than Tasha at 5.8 Galactic Standard Units (about 6'2" by old Earth reckoning), and beckons her to follow along.

Her golden eyes blinked at him slowly, antennae swiveling, before she shook her head. "I cannot reintegrate to something I was never integrated into. I was born here." She shook her head again, this time with the same air of 'what a silly person' and indulgent smile that he had used with her.

Now that he stood, she was realizing how much of a height difference there was between them; when he had been sitting he seemed more approachable. But all the same, "I belong to you now."

She glanced at the table where he had been sitting, eyes scanning over what he was doing, then the moisture on his skin, before she nodded. "You are working. I will bring you refreshments and then assist with your papers. You will need my help as you do not know the slaves or the ship." There was an air of finality to her words, as if it was already decided. She gave him another smile and turned to head for the kitchens.

Jodar rubbed the bridge of his nose, then took an electronic pad from his belt. "Okay, this is highly irregular, but I can tell I'm dealing with an unusual situation, so let me just file a note here...." He taps his fingers on the surface of the device, apparently entering information. "Alright, I've let the brass know what's happening, more or less. Now, I wouldn't get too involved in cooking right now, we're only going to be here another hour or two as we get the freed slaves sorted. I suppose, given the situation, you can join me in my cruiser when we leave, and I'll just have to work something out, I guess. Just, try not to wander off, this space station's due to be impounded at the galactic core once we clear out, and the sort of hyperspace jump required for that distance isn't kind to organic life. Uh... okay, maybe you could just hold on to these papers for me until I'm done with the last of the arrest report."

Trying to find anything to keep the girl occupied so she doesn't end up left behind, he picks up the completed portion of the raid's paperwork, and offers it to Tasha to hold onto.

“Of course, sir.” Taking the papers he handed her, Tasha was quick to glance over them so she would know what they were if he asked for them, then tuck them carefully into the hip pouch at her side. She didn’t have many personal belonging, she was a slave, so there was no need for her to have any sort of baggage beyond that. “ I will return in ten clicks with a refreshing drink for you.” Once Tasha set her mind to something, there wasn’t any stopping her in her desire to serve.

With a cheery smile, she trotted off ignoring his suggestion to stay nearby. She knew the ship like the back of her hands and knew it would only take a few minutes to get him drinks. He looked so warm and uncomfortable, she was eager to offer relief. Her blue skin was vibrant now that he had taken her as his slave, full of purpose as she got three different kinds of juice and a glass of water for him, bringing the tray back with an easy sway that showed she was used to this kind of work. Settling the drinks on the table next to him, she beamed up at him. “Here you are, Master, I hope these are satisfactory choices.”

Glancing around, she eyed several of the docked ships, wondering which would be her new home. “Which ship is your cruiser, Sir?”

"Hoh, boy, 'Master', huh? Guess I better get used to that, in case the brass advises I keep you. I'm taking you with me for now, but I sent a request for my Squad Captain to look over case precedent, see if there's been a situation like this before, and how it was handled." Detective Starwind looks at the tray of drinks, chewing the inside of his cheek slightly. He could use something to deal with this damnable humidity, so he taps the side of his spectacles, bringing up a chemical analysis overlay. After a moment, he lifts the glass of yellow juice, and takes a sip. "Didn't know space pirates had a taste for pineapple. I'd be careful with that blue one, though," he gestures to the glass filled with a dark blue liquid. "Porga fruit juice may be all the rage on Kyrga Prime, but the high lead content makes it toxic to a number of races. Uh, but don't feel bad, it's not like Snirr had any humans on payroll, you'd couldn't have known. You... did a good job?" Jodar offers some encouragement, not wanting to upset Tasha when she was in a clearly vulnerable condition.

When she asks about his ship, he nods towards the viewport. "It's the small one between those transports. Well, not that small, but relatively speaking." The transports, designed to carry dozens of passengers, were enormous, hundreds of units in every direction. Jodar's cruiser, on the other hand, was at most a hundred units long and wide, and half that in height. The sleek contours contrast with the boxy designs of the transports, and its chrome finish glints in the distant starlight. "Every detective gets a private cruiser, since we might be called to just about anywhere at a moment's notice. To be honest, it might be nice having someone else there. They're designed to house a detective and their family, so it's a little empty with just me in it."

Mentally logging away the information that she would need to start checking the food she brought him was suitable for human consumption, she nodded, but took the praise with a smile, her antennae standing up straight in pride as her cheeks darkened. “Thank you, Master!”

Looking to where he indicated, Tasha nodded in understanding. Though it was not as large as the space station she had called home for her entire life, for a single man, the ship he possessed was a rather luxurious looking one, around the size of the ships she knew that usually held fifteen crew members. His explanation made her nod. Though she had never performed service for a single man, she had been trained on what it entailed.

He seemed much more accepting of her joining him now that he had given it some thought and she tilted her head, the points of her ears visible through her hair. “I will happily fulfill your needs for companionship, Sir.”

The thought struck her that she didn’t know much about his biology, so she stepped closer, her wide yellow eyes examining him thoroughly, even going so far as to reach out and touch his chest, his waist, his back, even running her hands over his shoulders as she checked him over. “Master? I am not familiar with your biology. Is it very different from mine? Do you require anything special, other than an aversion to lead?”

"'Companionship', huh? Crap, I'm definitely gonna get dragged in front of the ethics committee. O'Hanrahan from IA's gonna have a field day with- whoa! H-hey, now what're you doing?!" Jodar's muttering is interrupted as he notices Tasha copping a rather vigorous feel, over his broad shoulders, and muscular chest and back. "Cut that out, we just met, you really shouldn't be groping me like that, people might get the wrong idea, like I'm taking advantage of you or something." He looks around, and to his relief, nobody else was nearby to notice what was going on. Detective Starwind did his best to focus himself, to avoid any unintentional arousal. One of the first lessons any Galactic Enforcer with a penis learns is how to avoid getting an erection in their environment suit. Even so, this crazy situation is putting Jodar's skills to the test.

"If you want to learn about human biology, you can use one of the computer terminals on the ship. You can use it to access the Galactic Archives, and they'll tell you everything you could possibly want to know about damn near anything. They're voice-activated, so you should be able to get what you need, even if you don't know how to operate a terminal. I'll just add you as an authorized user once you're aboard." He looks the arrest report over, and sighs. "Well, seems I'm done with this, so now I'll just hand off the paperwork to the officer who'll be transporting the prisoners, and we can take off. Try to stay close, okay?" Despite his discomfort, Jodar gives Tasha his best reassuring smile.

Her head tilted curiously, first to one side, then the other as she listened to him talk. She wasn’t sure why anyone would be mad that she was his slave, but she would assure them she was completely willing if it was a problem. But he didn’t seem to enjoy her hands on his body. “If I am to serve you, I should be aware of your body’s needs… But I will use the computer terminals on your ship to learn how to please you, if that is your preference.” She would research human customs and work hard to be the best for him.

She nodded when he relayed his plans, eager to get aboard his ship and settle in. “Yes Sir!” As he moved she trotted after him, smiling and greeting people as she went, assisting him and handing him the papers he needed while trying to take things so he didn’t have to carry them. She would stay close to him and make sure to service him with a smile. He wouldn’t be lonely with her aboard his ship.

"Uh, yeah, check the computer first. Just, as some social advice for the future, you usually shouldn't go rubbing your hands all over someone you've known less than an hour." Detective Starwind leads Tasha along, down to where the transport carrying Thornidar Snirr and his men is docked. He hands off the paperwork to the uniformed officer, who gives and enthusiastic salute, thanking Jodar for his work finding evidence for the indictment. The detective turns to the eager slave girl, and gestures towards the viewport. "Get a good look at that transport, it's the closest you're ever gonna be to Thornidar Snirr ever again. He and his cronies are gonna get hard time on Durbin III, at the ass-end of the galaxy." He hopes it's a comfort for the girl as he leads her away.

When they reach the airlock leading to his ship, Jodar flashes the badge on his chest in front of a scanner, causing the docking bridge to open, allowing the two to enter the cruiser. The temperature is noticeably cooler and drier than the space station, and vastly more comfortable for Detective Starwind. He takes a deep breath, enjoying the change of climate in the narrow corridor leading into the ship's interior. "Finally, never thought I'd get out of that swamp. So, would you like the grand tour now, or would you mind if I go get changed, first?"

"I do not see how I can serve you if I do not examine you, but at your instructions, I will keep my examinations in private." Glancing over at Snirr, she mostly didn't care what happened to him so long as she never had to serve him again, and followed Jodar onto his ship. She shivered at the change in temperature, rubbing her arms as her skin prickled at a coolness she had never felt before.

"Of course you may change, Master, if that would make you more comfortable." She smiled, following him to his quarters. But rather than waiting outside she followed him in and reached for the zipper of his suit, ready to assist him.

Jodar Starwind's quarters reveal much about his lifestyle. Case files and notes are scattered over every available surface, and dirty laundry has been left all over the floor. The room contains, along with typical bedroom furniture, a large bookshelf and several filing cabinets. Noticing Tasha following behind him, Detective Starwind suggests, "Okay, Tasha, why don't you head through the door right across the hallway, to the secondary quarters? There's a terminal in there you can use to learn all that stuff you wanted to know about human physiology, or whatever else. Here, I can register you right now. Computer, add new authorized Level 2 user, Tasha, the girl standing right next to me."

A series of beeps, followed by a sound of confirmation, marks successful registration. Jodar explains, "After a lot of complaints from users who couldn't access their systems just because they got laryngitis, most computer manufacturers switched over to more complex biometric identification schemes. So, you should be able to access whatever information you want. As a Level 2 user, you've got access to everything except piloting, engine controls, or anything else that might blow us up if misused."

Then, he gently leads Tasha out of the room, and into another, very similar room. However, this room is very spartan, with only the most basic furniture, such as a bed, table, and chair. A conspicuous seam runs around the middle of these quarters, as though it could be divided in half if desired. "So, go ask the terminal all your questions, and come on back in about, say, fifteen minutes." He then turns, and walks briskly back to his own quarters.

When he walked away before she could assist him in changing his clothes, Tasha frowned. But then took the opportunity to look around. Shaking her head in dismay, it was a good thing she had decided to serve him. This man was sorely in need of help. Papers and folders were scattered about on every available surface, probably his work, and he clearly needed help picking up after himself if the lingering smell, presence of dirty laundry in a heap, and old dishes were any indication. This was no way to live.

But she would help him and he would wonder how he had ever lived without her. Nodding in satisfaction of her plan, she again followed him to a second room, this one nearly bare in comparison. Humming thoughtfully, already planning how she would rearrange things, she nodded absently at his instructions.

After using the computer to set a timer for fifteen minutes, she began searching for answers, each one helpfully answered by the computer.

“What species if Captain Jodar?”
“What are Captain Jodar’s favorite foods?”
“What foods and compounds are dangerous to Captain Jodar?”
Among others…

Until finally, she stumbled upon the biology of humanoids like Captain Jodar. There was a helpful diagram as well as several descriptions, and Tasha happily explored and searched for more information, even finding her way to the holo-net and managing to watch a few minutes of instructional video on how she might please a man with her mouth.

But then the timer went off, and she reluctantly closed the program, trotting over and knocking promptly on his door. “Master? May I clean your quarters now?”

The computer is more than forthcoming regarding Tasha's questions, providing detailed articles on every topic she requests. Among other things, she learns that, due to being one-eighth Rigelian, the otherwise human Detective Starwind is immune or resistant to a number of viruses specific to either species, particularly those that infect the immune system. The list of toxic substances is extensive, but the computer's heuristic analysis prompts it to point out that the replicator systems have built-in safeties that warn of potential chemical hazards to any crew members registered as users.

A list of common replicator requests shows that Jodar consumes a great deal of coffee, occasionally a variety originating on a small Terran nation known as Ireland. His alcoholic beverage of choice seems to be something called "rum and coke", and while his meals cover a wide variety of options, a disproportionate number have origins in the Terran region of Italy. It's also noted that he sometimes requests raw materials, and makes use of the galley for food preparation, rather than ordering finished dishes.

On the ship's holo-net interface are a number of "bookmarks" for certain addresses, set by the detective. Most are for informational or professional holosites, but a few lead to holo-vids featuring women who seem unusually preoccupied with reproducing, or providing oral pleasure.

As Tasha knocks on the door to Jodar's room, it opens automatically for her, the computer granting her access as an authorized user. Jodar, not noticing her presence, is speaking animatedly into a handheld communicator, his back to the doorway. He's changed into a white dress shirt and grey slacks, with a blue tie around his neck.

"So there is precedent? Why am I not surprised? Wait, what? Really? But what if she's not in her right mind, brainwashed or something? A questionnaire? I get the department shrinks are busy, but come on! Alright, fine, so, say she fills it out, it comes up green, I just, what, keep her? ...Are you jealous, Cap? It's not that I don't, it's just, how do I know it's really what she wants and not just some feeling of obligation, for rescuing her and all? And 'companionship'? There's implications! ...Shit, you may be onto something. Yeah, I mean, I wouldn't want to go second-guessing her agency just for the sake of optics. Fine, you win, I'll give it a shot, if the questionnaire checks out. But if I end up on the news, I'm throwing your fat ass under the bus, Cap. Yeah, screw you, too. Take care, Starwind out."

Closing the communicator and tossing it onto the nearby coffee table, Jodar turns, and sees Tasha. "Oh, uh, hey. I was just having a talk with my CO, and, I guess it's good news. You'll probably like it, at least. All you gotta do is fill out a form that'll check if you're really doing this of your own volition, and then, apparently, we can give this whole 'Master and Servant' thing a try. I'll pull it up for you." Jodar moves to a nearby terminal, and with a couple keystrokes, a series of multiple choice questions appear along the glass screen, designed to assess if the one taking the test understands the concepts of agency and free choice, as well as the difference between a truly free choice and "false" choices, such as Morton's Fork or Hobson's Choice, and that the deliberate violation of another's agency, regardless of power structure or interpersonal dynamic, is wrong. In essence, it's a test to see if a person has made the truly informed choice to be a slave, with no form of duress or undue pressure involved.

She watched him as he spoke to his commanding officer, listening and absorbing the information with an arched eyebrow. Though he had initially seemed to protest, she hadn’t understood why until now. Though slaves were not taught the meaning of consent and free choice, she knew that she was serving him because she wanted to, not because she had no other choice. She knew when some choices made her feel trapped or dirty inside, and she knew when something brought her joy. She understood the removal of something bad, like Snirr, caused feelings of relief and was not the same as happiness.

She rolled her eyes as he hustled her into the chair in front of the terminal with a sigh. “Master, I am not grokleheaded. I know that I could be free, but I do not want to be free. I want to serve you.” She frowned at the screen blinking at her, almost demanding an answer. “Why do you keep pushing me onto the terminals? You can speak to me…” She grumbled, annoyed that rather than cleaning his rooms to improve his living quarters, she was being forced to take a test.

She huffed, her antennae signalling annoyance as they twitched, her ears pulled back and flat to her head, and her mouth twisted in a frown. Internally grumbling the entire time, she tapped at the selections, only pausing when she didn’t understand the fancy words they used and the computer had to translate it into terms she knew. She understood freedom and choice and consent. But she didn’t want any of it.

Tasha truly wanted to serve him; she got pleasure and satisfaction from being useful, and she could have chosen any male to take her, but she chose him. So when the screen finally flashed green, she turned and gave him an expectant look, as if to ask if he was satisfied now. “I will clean your quarters now, then bring you the evening meal?” She stood and started to turn away, but then turned back, a curious look on her face as she peered up at him. “How do I find more holo-vids of women sucking on men’s penises? I quite liked those, but I cannot seem to find the correct keyword.”

When the test is fully filled-out, a score is immediately tabulated, which Jodar looks at, nodding. "Well, seems that the system judges you as being competent to make your own choices regarding your freedom or lack thereof. So, okay, then, I guess you can be my, uh, slave. That's gonna take some getting used to." It seems Detective Starwind isn't entirely comfortable with the word. As Tasha asks about performing tasks for him, he responds, "Sure, if it makes you happy. Or, uh, yes. Get moving, I wanna see some hustle!" He tries to channel his manner when commanding rank-and-file Enforcers during large-scale operations, to compensate for his lack of practice at giving unilateral orders to civilians. If he's going to be this girl's Master, he should at least act the part, for her sake.

However, he doesn't have a response to her next question, face frozen in surprise. The computer replies for him, always ready to respond to user queries. In a neutral female voice, it states, "Terms related to oral sex, performed on males: Blowjob, cocksucking, facefucking, giving head, deepthroat, fellatio, cock worsh-"

Jodar cuts it off. "Alright, knock it off!" The computer goes silent for a moment, then chimes in again. "User Jodar Starwind appears to be wearing more articles of clothing than usual. Records show that user's preferred dress aboard this vessel consists of: Undergarments, boxer-brief style. Is the ambient temperature too low at this time?"

Growling in frustration, Jodar barks at the computer, "Keep your suggestions to yourself, ya damn hunk of circuitry!" Turning back to Tasha, he says, exasperated, "You know what, sure, fine, the whole world's gone crazy, so, sure, go full French maid and clean every surface to a mirror shine. Then you can get in the kitchen and make me dinner, and blow me while I'm eating it! Oh, just, don't touch the files on the coffee table, those are open cases, and I got them laid out so I can find stuff easily." As he finishes his outburst, he realizes that it would take hours to get his case files back the way he likes them if she were to neatly organize them the way she seems eager to do.

Sensing his discomfort, Tasha made a mental note to find another word to call him instead of Master. Perhaps if she called him Captain he would be more accepting of her service, as if she were simply a crew member. However when the computer began listing the terms for putting a man’s penis in a person’s mouth, she brightened. She hadn’t realized it would respond to questions like that; the computers on Snirr’s ship were much simpler and required more direct queries.

Her face lit up and she was about to launch into another question about blowjobs when Jodar interrupted. It was curious how flustered he was when the computer exposed his typical form of dress was different than his current outfit, and she giggled, her coloring and antennae returning to a more neutral state that showed flashes of amusement. “Captain, If I am going to blow you later, there is no need to dress up for me.”

Tasha wasn’t sure what a french maid was, but she was happy to have been given permission to clean. With a smirk at him, she began to bustle around the room, first picking up all the laundry and depositing it in the bin that would transport it to cleaning. Then she picked up all his dirty dishes and took them to the galley for sanitizing. And finally she made his bed. Dusting her hands off, she smiled. Now that the floor was clear, the vacuum bots would be able to get the dust and crumbs that had accumulated.

Now for his files… That would require a more delicate touch based on his reaction. So, she smiled and began exploring the ship. Perhaps there was a room that would be more suited to serve as an office, rather than his bedroom. But, as she left his room, she looked over her shoulder and made eye contact with him, “Computer, tell me more about blowjobs. How often does the Captain require them?”

Then she walked away, listening as the computer rattled off facts and tips for oral sex on a human male.

Detective Starwind doesn't bother waiting for Tasha to leave the room before pulling off his tie and unbuttoning his shirt. He reveals a broad, toned chest and well-defined abs. As the shirt drops to the floor, the muscles along his arms prove to be similarly developed. Jodar then kicks off his pants, revealing long, fit legs. He's not as muscular as officers with combat duties, but he strives to keep himself in good condition. His grey underwear isn't as tight as briefs, with legs that reach a short ways down his thighs. However, they leave far less to the imagination than full boxers, hugging the bulge of his manhood securely. When he's done undressing, he sits himself down on a sofa near one wall, and waits for Tasha to finish her tasks.

Partway through Tasha's cleaning, a message comes in, asking the detective for departure confirmation. Apparently, Snirr's station had been fully cleared, the prisoners and refugees properly sorted, and it was time to get underway. Jodar gives the all-clear, and tells the computer to set a course for "the precinct", wherever that may be. The ship begins moving on its own, and the two are swiftly on the way to their destination.

As Tasha makes inquiries of the ship's computer, it offers its own additional information. Quarters, for instance, are designed as all-in-one living spaces, to make efficient use of the limited room within the vessel. Once cleaned up, it was fairly spacious. The other rooms Tasha finds, besides the two quarters, are a combined galley and dining room (intended, according to the computer, for group meals among families, or for dining with guests, and most meals are taken in-quarters), and a spacious workout room that includes an indoor pool (by special request of Detective Starwind, an avid swimmer, according to the computer). A door at the fore of the ship refuses to open for Tasha, and the computer identifies it as the ship's cockpit, used only when manual steering is needed, and only by Level 1 users.

When Tasha asks about how often Jodar might require fellatio, the computer offers, "While the answer to your question cannot be predicted with any statistical confidence, according to his holo-net search history and the contents thereof, Detective Starwind may be interested in receiving oral sex on a near-constant basis. Sources: 'Horny Slut Sucks Dick Under Desk, He Doesn't Stop Working!!!', 'Morning Cock Worship & Ball Suck - Dirty Talking Whore', 'Sensual Cock Nuzzling and Foreskin Play', and 'Casual BJ - She Makes Him Cum Twice'."

Tasha watches out of the corner of her eye as Jodar strips down, hiding her smile at how his computer had betrayed him and how easily he had now capitulated to her presence in his life. She was not regretting her choice of him as her Master, as he was a very attractive male and much preferable to many she had seen. And barring his frustration with the computer exposing his secrets, he seemed fairly amiable.

After exploring the ship, Tasha decided that part of the dining room would make a lovely office for him. It wasn’t healthy to be cooped up in one room all the time, and his bedroom should be a peaceful and pleasant place, not filled with stress and work. But she would breech that topic after he was fed and she had experimented with the blowjobs, hopefully he would be too pleased with her to yell at her when she began moving his things around.

So with a smile, she brought him a tray of food from the galley, complete with a ‘rum and coke’, the alcohol drink that the computer said he enjoyed. “Master, I have a plate of…” She struggled for a moment, both to remember the food as well as say it’s name, “ric-otta ling-gwuinee? And the rum and cock the computer says you enjoy.”

Setting the tray on the table next to him, Tasha stepped back with a glowing smile, rocking from her heels to her toes with her hands behind her back, waiting for him to try the food.

Jodar suppressed a sudden laugh at the girl's mispronunciation. "It's coke, sweetheart, but I guess it's understandable, given what the computer was apparently showing you earlier. If you need help pronouncing anything, just ask the the computer to read it for you, may as well let it earn its keep. Never liked voice-activated computers, too independent for my tastes, but then they went and made it impossible to get anything done without using voice functions. I swear...." The detective's rant trails off as he digs into the meal Tasha set before him. He smiles, pleased. "Good choice, by the way. Guessing you looked up my replicator history. I guess I don't hate having someone around to do stuff like this, it's just, what'll people think? A Galactic Enforcer, a detective, no less, owning a slave. I'm supposed to set the standard for kids across the galaxy. Though, I guess there's a lesson on the deeper vagaries of consent to be taught here." Jodar chuckles ruefully as he imagines having to explain to everyone he meets that Tasha became his property of her own free will.

Looking at his new servant (and deciding that "servant" is at least a little better than "slave"), starting to blush slightly, the detective continues. "So, uh, there was one other thing I told you to do...."

Delighted that he wanted to use her, she beamed at him. “I am glad to have pleased you Master. And if what others think bothers you, I can pretend to be crew when others are around... if you prefer?”

Then she dropped to her knees, crawling closer and running her hands over his thighs. “The computer has helped me study, and I have been watching your favorite videos. I will practice on you as many times as needed until you are satisfied.” Nuzzling her face against his knee, her tiny hands slid over his crotch, reaching for the hem of his undershorts, tugging them down with wide curious eyes.

She gasped at the sight of him, despite the holo-vids, she wasn’t quite prepared. Curiously, she leaned in, her hand holding his shaft gently, almost timidly, and she looked him over. Then with a concentrated expression, Tasha leaned in a gave him an experimental lick, testing the flavor of his skin.

Like the cocks in most of his favorite fellatio videos, Jodar's member is uncircumcised, the head covered by soft, smooth foreskin that wrinkles together slightly at the tip. As Tasha licks it, it begins to grow, gradually, pulsing as blood rushes to engorge the appendage, though its full size is not yet apparent.

Detective Starwind, for his part, tenses up as she begins servicing him, more from the nature of the situation than anything. He furrows his brow at Tasha's suggestion. "Nah, that's alright, I'd rather get a bad reputation for the truth than maintain my good reputation on a lie. But, maybe we'll use 'servant' rather than 'slave', since the latter makes it sound, well, less willing." He shrugs, deciding that he did his due diligence, so it's not like anyone can fault him for poor police work. "I guess it's a good thing I'm single," he jokes. It'd been over a year since Lindell from the astro pool dumped him for being too focused on his work, and in truth, he'd been feeling a little sexually frustrated of late, so despite his misgivings, Tasha's attention is quite welcome relief. Not wanting to deprive Tasha the satisfaction of carrying out orders exactly as given, he resumes eating, letting her do as she pleases.

Watching the muscle move and pulse on it’s own was fascinating, like a plant growing on a time lapse vid, so for a few moments, Tasha mostly watched it, her hand still slowly stroking the shaft. Now that she knew the flavor of him, she was less hesitant when she went in for another taste, eyes flickering between his face and the growing manhood for any sign that he didn’t like her actions, and placed several wet, open mouthed kisses on the shaft leading to his tip.

The holo-vids seemed to indicate that she should be fairly gentle, as opposed to the rough things she had heard happened on Snirr’s ship, so instead of rapidly sucking him into her mouth, she licked the foreskin slowly, letting her saliva slick him while the texture of her tongue dragged over the soft flesh. Watching him tense then relax, she lapped at him, smiling around his cock as he ate his dinner, feeling a sense of pride that he was enjoying it. “Am I pleasing you, Master?”

Scooting closer, her mouth dropped back to the base of his cock as her hand went to his tip, fingers carefully rolling the foreskin against the hardening head underneath, kissing and licking her way up the other side of his cock. “May I put you inside my mouth?”

Jodar's cock slowly stiffens as Tasha pleasures it, and eventually, it reaches a point where its full size is apparent. By old Earth standards, it would be seven and a half inches long, and two inches in diameter.

Detective Starwind, for his part, finds himself having to eat strategically, as a particularly pleasant lick at the wrong moment could lead to a rather embarrassing choking incident. He makes a mental note to perhaps leave meals, specifically, off his list of activities with which to mix sex, just to be safe. However, he's quite enjoying both the dinner and the show. Looking down at Tasha, he replies to her questions, voice slightly shaky from the pleasure he's receiving. "Y-yeah, you're doing really great, sweetheart, I'm guessing you did a lot more than just look at the titles of those vids in my history, huh? N-not that I'm complaining, of course. Oh, and, g-go ahead, well, lemme try it another way: You have permission to worship my cock with that eager little mouth, I hope your skill can measure up to your enthusiasm." Jodar turns beet red after his bit of play-acting, but, he's decided, if Tasha's going to put in so much work to devote herself to him, the least he can do is act more like a "Master" for her.

Back
Top Bottom