Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Maid RPG: Sexy Harem Anime Action

LordLicentious

Digital Bohemian
What is Maid RPG

Maid RPG comes to us from Japan, courtesy of ace translator, Ewen Cluney (yes, the same guy who translated Tenra Bansho Zero and half a dozen other Japanese RPGs). It's a game about Maids, and optionally one Butler, doing their best to serve the Master at his Mansion, including defending him from a myriad of threats. It's based on harem anime, and it shows. The game's setting, hazards, and even the maids themselves run the gamut of fantasy and sci-fi archetypes, as well as more contemporary material. No matter what, always expect things to get kind of crazy, as random tables rule the day.

So, how sexy is it?

There are explicit rules for seducing other characters, several alternate uniforms you can wear are literally just "being naked", and there's even a Perversion table that newly-created Maids can either roll on or pick from to define what gets their character's motor running. Assuming people show interest, I'll add more detail, but for now, suffice it to say that Maid RPG lends itself very well to highly-sexual games. Be forewarned, though, Maid RPG is not especially interested in consent (though, as GM, I'll make sure everyone is consenting OOC ahead of time, so everyone's still having fun).

Is there some story to go with that sex?

Of course! Maid RPG tends to follow harem anime conventions in the various included scenarios and events, but the game's tone can go from light and airy slice of life all the way to traumatic darkness, all depending on what the group wants to do.

So, what are you planning to do with this weird RPG?

I'm planning a game for two to five interested ladies, assuming there's interest, about Maids vying to earn the ultimate prize: Their beloved Master's seed! As you complete chores and deal with threats, you'll also be trying to get into Master's pants (getting into each other's pants as well is optional, but encouraged). Each time you get him to cum inside you, there's the chance you'll get pregnant. Successfully get knocked up, and your character gets to retire from Maidhood into an actual harem, guaranteed a lifetime of leisure and luxury. Of course, at that point, you just roll up a new Maid (with a few perks from your victory) and it keeps going. This continues basically until everyone gets tired of it.

Wait what was that about a butler?

Yes, assuming there are at least three other people set to play Maids, one player can take up the role of the Butler (who is still a woman, but a woman who looks damn good in a suit). Naturally, Butlers are far more competent than Maids, with higher stats and more powerful special abilities. However, while the Butler is more adept at dealing with threats and handling chores, they automatically lose any conflicts against Maids, and may often end up at their mercy if they're not careful. Where the Maids have their competition, the Butler just has the overarching goal of keeping things orderly, and getting as much alone time with the Master as possible. In the event the Butler gets pregnant, she'll just have to work through it with her usual poise and composure.

So, who plays the Master?

That would be the GM.

Is this just a way for you to indulge cheap harem fantasies under the guise of running an RPG?

No comment.

How will we make characters if we don't own the book?

Well, if you really want the book, you can find places to pick it up with a Google search. However, if things should get underway and you don't feel like grabbing the book, you can just describe your character to me, and I'll put together a maid (or butler) who fits the description. Of course, the intended way to play Maid is to roll up every aspect of your character randomly, so if you don't mind the challenge of playing a randomized weirdo, I'm also happy to do that for you. You can also get a mix, describing certain aspects that are important to your concept, and allowing the rest to be done using tables.

So how's this going to go down?

If some people join up, I'll run the game right here on Bluemoon. I'll expect people to post at least once a day, preferably more if they can. If anyone should drop out or go inactive, additional players can message me and I'll add them in. Because Maid is a fairly light system and is designed to always take place in the Mansion, having new Maids show up is pretty simple.

Anything else we should know?

My F-List is in my signature and you should probably have a look at it. No characters under the age of eighteen.

Hard Limits for me are underage, scat, vomit, snuff, gore in sex scenes.

I would be cool with being you guy's long suffering butler lady.

quick question, does a roll of 8 on my stats turn into a 2 since it says to round down?

Well, that should be most of my character sheet now finished. The whole, roll 1d66 was confusing. Until I realized it was just roll 2d6 and actually pay attention to the dice individually instead of the total as a whole. Yay for having many different colored dice about the house.

Yes, the d66 can be a little confusing at first, and then there's the list of items that one might find, which are found on a d666 chart. It's certainly an interesting way to design an RPG when one only has access to a single die size. Also, I figured I'd give the thread a little bump, to see who else might want to jump in before Tuesday.

Well, I have 7 different colored d6. I hope I have enough for all the stuff this game is gonna throw my way.

Alright, it's the last day for people who want to get into the game, though, if you miss the deadline or can't quite join yet, you can still hang out and you might get called in if people drop out. If you want to make sure you haven't missed the deadline, check your current time at GMT -7. Is it Wednesday in that time zone? If not, there's still time for a little of this action:

giphy.gif

Yeah, bet you haven't seen this meme in a while.

At some point during Wednesday, I'll let everyone know who'll be playing initially and I'll start the process of getting things set up in the appropriate subforum.

Alright, so, the time for joining the game has passed, and the time for playing the game is upon us. Looking at the rules for System RPs, it looks like all the basic threads need to go up all at once, and that being the case, I want everyone to have their Maid (or Butler) finished and posted in this thread before I go set things up, just so that when I make the first post of the main game thread, I'll have an idea of who the initial characters are and will know everyone's all set and ready to roll. You only need stats right now, you can wait until later to come up with a background if you need to (pictures to represent your characters are optional, but recommended). Remember, if you need help with chargen, just PM me, and I'll assist. If you don't get a Maid (or Butler) in within a reasonable timeframe (like, by Friday, maybe Saturday if you post saying you need extra time), I'll be forced to replace you.

Initial Group (Selected by d6 roll)
-ZRS
-Rose-Tinted Dreams
-ippo
-Joyful-Fabo
-Azecreth

Backup Players
-freeko (sorry)
-Literally anyone posting their interest beyond this point.

For those hoping for more concrete info on the game as it stands, the random rolls and/or GM fiat have produced the following information (note: If you haven't seen the rules and don't know all the numbers, that's fine for now, the rules thread will clear that up, though it's not hard to find a PDF of Maid if you want it), full backgrounds will go up when the threads do:

The Master

Type: Aristocrat (Age 30)
Colors: Rainbow (hair), Blue (eyes)

Athletics: 0
Affection: 3
Skill: 1
Cunning: 2
Luck: 1
Will: 2 (20 Spirit)

Stress Explosion: Seclusion

Special Qualities: Glasses, My Pace, Lecherous

Power Sources: Political Power, Popularity, Assets (bonus from Mansion, see below)

Summarized Background: The beloved crown prince of a dignified, European-style nation. Ensures that any woman who carries his child lives a life of luxury and ease the rest of her days. Is decidedly a lover, not a fighter.

The Mansion

World: Early Modern (turn of the century level of development, expect varying levels of steampunk and Jules Verne pastiche)
Mood: Romance (other Moods may be mixed in, as the GM feels is interesting; random events are skewed towards romantic/sexy scenes)
Appearance: Palatial Residence (essentially, a traditional mansion, with grounds, courtyards, and outbuildings)
Special Facilities: Treasury (Master gets third Power Source), Large Bath (a bath big enough for everyone to use at once, gain +1d6 Favor when bathing)
Colors: Purple and Gold (decor favors purple, with gold trims)

Summarized Background: The expansive residence reserved for the crown prince.

Name: Kiera Suzano

Primary Type: Heroine
Secondary Type: Heroine

Stats:
Athletics: 3
Affection: 1
Skill: 3
Luck: 0
Will: 4

Starting Favor: 2
Spirit: 40

Stress Explosion: Alcohol

Maid Power: Persistence

Special Quality: Tan Skin, Delinquent - Bad Expression.

Maid Weapon: Western Sword - Great Sword

Maid Roots: Debts

Colors: Uniform (Black), Hair (Black), Eyes (Purple)

Alright, let's see what we've got here.

sample_313034e678bc2a08415a7f11c67b7b2e298ba03f.jpg
Name: Eleanor Scania

Primary Type: Boyish
Secondary Type: Boyish

Stats:
Athletics: 5
Affection: 2
Skill: 0
Luck: 2
Will: 2

Starting Favor: 4
Spirit: 20

Stress Explosion: Violence

Maid Power: Giant Weapon

Special Quality: Accessory -> Collar, Overactive Imagination

Maid Weapon: Metal Pipe

Maid Roots: Unrequited Love

Colors: Indigo Uniform, Navy Hair, Indigo Eyes

Uh oh. I think I might be an anime tsundere XD

Last edited:
Name: Shino Suzu

Primary Type: Boyish
Secondary Type: Heroine

Stats:
- Athletics: 4
- Affection: 2
- Skill: 1
- Cunning: 2
- Luck: 3
- Will: 4

Spirit: 40
Starting Favor: 4

Stress Explosion: Racing

Maid Power: Iron Wall

Special Qualities:
- Bandages
- Werewolf

Maid Weapon: Claws

Maid Roots: Distant Relative

Colors:
- Clothes: Green
- Eyes: Gray
- Hair: Navy

Appearance:
- Long, straight hair that's often frazzled.
- Olive-toned skin.
- Tight and athletic body, standing at 5'4 (162.5 cm)
- Always smirking, with small but sharp canines.
- Bounces with barely-contained energy.
- Clawed hands are wrapped with bandages that cover scars and cuts from her transformation.

Last edited:
Here's my maid, couldn't find an art for her yet, unfortunately. Also changed a few minor details (related to appearance). Might flesh out details more when I'm not about to sleep.

Name: Irin "Rin" Susi

Attributes:
Athletics - 0 (Base 1)
Affection - 3 (Base 2)
Skill - 2 (Base 2)
Cunning - 1 (Base 2)
Luck - 3 (Base 2)
Will - 1 (Base 1)

Favor: 6
Spirit: 10

Cute/Pure

Hair
: Black
Eye: Gold
Dress: Green

Maid Power: Teleport
Maid Roots: Debts (Her parents had a lot of debts)
Stress Explosion: Sleep
Maid Weapon: Magic

Traits:
Green China Dress, decorated with the Card Suit 'Hearts'. Additionally, wears a collar.
Shy, Overactive Imagination, Freckles

Special Qualities:
- Magician (Western)
- Pet (Crow)

Butler Sheet.

Name: Wilhemina Strauss

Butler Types:
Shadow (+1 Athletics)
Gothic (+1 Skill)

Powers:
Lock-Picking
Lie Detector

Special Qualities:
Cyborg
Wanted
Woman (free)

Weapons:
Push Knife (Knife)
Chain Whip (Whip)

Stats:
Athletics: 5 (4+1)
Affection: 4
Skill: 4 (3+1)
Luck: 2
Will: 10
Favor: 8
Spirit: 100

Roots:
Affection

Colors:
Brown eyes
Dark Gray Suit
Silver Haired

Picture and Background pending.

Alright, the threads are up, be sure to toss your character into the profiles thread (if you want to use a NSFW image for them, I've tagged the thread accordingly). Be sure to review the rules post, as there are some minor tweaks listed there, as well as an in-depth explanation of the campaign's custom "competition" mechanics.

Be sure to read the background for the Master, since it felt redundant to repeat it in the intro post for the game itself.

Rules:

Profiles:

OOC Chatter:

Main Thread:

Oh shit I missed the thread posts. Was getting ready to post a character in the character sheet thread. Will get on it now.

Back
Top Bottom