Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Night Without Stars (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He slammed vent deep and ground his hard plates against her sensitive folds, before pulling back and doing it again.

He ground his plates against her again, pulling back and slamming into her with a slow, hard pace. He was going to drive her to madness.

He gripped her hips tight to try and slow her down, had she really lost it this quickly? It sent a shudder down his spine to think about it. "N-No~? Why not~?"

"I want the true might, the full power of the Empire~!! Not this n'wah waste~!!" She was really in character, guess she was having fun.

He chuckled to himself and sunk his fingers into her hips. "I don't know if you're in any such position to make demands of your Empire." He said as he slammed hard and slow into her,only picking up the pace slightly.

He pulled back to the tips, and just as he had done before, he alammed vent deep into her. He adjusted, slamming hard into both spots again.

She gripped the bed tight and started bouncing her hips quickly, "Y-You nchow lizard, must I do everything...~?!" She growled weakly.

He hissed and rosred as he gripped her hips tight, watching her bounce and ripple, randomly slamming in as hard as he could. "I-I guess we'll have to see if you must~"

"G-God, a Nord fucks better than you do...~!" She said, body shaking as she bounced, "At least a Nord would listen to me when I begged...~!"

He hissed and suddenly pulled her arms behind her back. "I tire of hearing about nords." He said, a low rumble in his throat as he began moving at a quick pace, slamming his two massive cocks into her and stretching her out as he went.

She melted, nearly falling lax as he plowed into her. There we go, this was what she wanted. The raw brutality only he could give her. It was incredible.

"Oh, this is what you wanted all along, isn't it? Goading me into this, dirty trick." He snarled as he slammed faster into both spots, holding both wrists with one large hand, and using the other to grope her fat tits.

Back
Top Bottom