Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Night Without Stars (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He unclasped his chest plate and broke yhe kiss to carefully set it aside before moving back and gripping her hair as he forced her into another kiss.

She melted and her hands worked on their own to undress him. She didn't have to even look anymore to know what she was doing.

It fell from her body easily, leaving her bare before him. "Wh-Why, Captain...wh-what if your soldiers found out you were taking advantage of one of your citizens...?"

He snarled. "I'd have to let them take advantage of you too. Buy their silence." He said with a sinister grin as he latched onto her soft breast.

He snarled and pulled back slowly. "Hm? Oh, what do you like the idea of being used by your captain? Then by his subordinates?" He asked, his feathers standing on end.

He nodded. "Now, Satlyn, be a dear and tell me more about this. What excites you about that, hm? Say your captain wanders in from battle, busy protecting you and your.. interests, from the stormcloak hoardes, and decides that he wishes to relieve some stress.." he began, watching her.

"O-Oh, the whole prospect, really..." She answered, "I-I love being used as a stress relief...my body was built to endure various degrees of abuse...~"

"Oh do you now?" He chuckled to himself. "I bet you'd enjoy being locked up in a cage with a wild beast then, hm?" He asked, moving back over to her.

"Oh really now~? I never pictured you'd be excited by the idea of some strange mating display, Satlyn~" he snarled, chuckling again as he freed his two massive cocks.

"Oh, some might be known to, every now and again~ Why, do you really wish to be locked in a cage on display and ravaged that badly~?" He snarled, and she could see them pulsing hard.

Back
Top Bottom