Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Night Without Stars (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"You make me want to drag you from this party~ take you from this stuffy room of politicians and rip that dress right off you~" he snarled softly.

From a distance, it looked like they were just being cute with each other; smiling and giggling at each other while being as close to each other as they could.

Hulara had been saying nothing but how badly he wanted to ruin her, to make sure she well knew who had already ruined her. He let her go back to the party, but came by every now and again to tell her.

She couldn't get enough, really. She was having a lot of fun hearing him tell her all the things he wanted to do to her. It was getting her really worked up.

He was getting worked up. The wine, though weaker than his usual, had been working through him over the course of the night.

He made a noise. Maybe she didn't like the excess of dirty talk? Had someone noticed? He swallowed a bit. "Of course, Satlyn.." he said. They walked away and were allowed to duck into an empty guest quarters.

Well, that wasn't what he was expecting. He certainly didn't mind, either. He hissed softly as he pulled back from the kiss. "Did I do something wrong~?"

He leaned against the wall and watched her. It was easy enough to remove, and his thick cocks were already throbbing. All ready for her.

He hissed and growled very softly. "I-In the Blue Palace, Satlyn~? You truly have no more restraint, do you~?"

Back
Top Bottom