Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Night Without Stars (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She smiled and double checked his bags before he rode off. She gave a wistful sigh before making her way back home.

These deployments were never easy. They made due, however. They sent letters, he would send her wildflowers, she would send baked goods.

She cherished each flower and made sure the breads and tarts she sent were his favorites. Some letters were more heated than the others.

He loved all of them. But the lonely, cold nights in his tent, some were longer than others, as he stayed up reading the raunchy letters.

"I dream every night of your hands over my skin. When I apply my lotions, I imagine it's you touching me and I can't help but lose myself in desirous machinations." He could read those lines all night and never tire of the words.

When it was time for lights out, he curled up under all the furs she had forced him to take with him and tried to sleep with images of his curvy wife in his head.

"What?" He asked as he leaned up. "Really? Divines, wha-" he looked to see the soldier was suddenly gone. Strange.

"I missed you, I couldn't stand being in that big house by myself any longer.." She told him and stepped into his tent, showing that she was in nothing more than a fur cloak. And only the fur cloak.

Back
Top Bottom