Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Night Without Stars (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"It doesn't just make my cooking one hundred times better, but it's just as good on it's own~" Sue told him.

"I would need a lot since I'm so used to sujamma~" She said, "But after a few, yes~ I will become very loose~"

She smiled and carefully slipped back onto the floor and took him back out to the inn, where she spent an obscene amount of money on sujamma.

The jugs were rather large, like the pitchers they had at home for their water. Satlyn shut the door behind them and moved to the bed, "I still have money for groceries~"

She sat excitedly and waited for her tankard, only ever having enough sujamma at home to enjoy a small glass.

Her one tankard turned into several, she went through three pitchers on her own. She was laying back, her dress pulled up over her thighs, her breathing a little heavy, "It's so warm...~"

She pushed herself up and hobbled out of bed before standing in front of him and slowly pulling the string of her dress free.

The strings came undone easily and she pulled her dress from her shoulders before letting it fall from her body. She ran her hands over her hips and breasts, sighing softly in delight.

Back
Top Bottom