Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Night Without Stars (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"That makes me very happy to hear, it's so nice seeing such a diligent servant of the empire so willing to help~" he said as he ran his fingers through her hair.

"Oh, getting greedy now hm?" He asked, putting on his usual act for her before laughing a bit. "Show me how bad it is~"

She sat up and moved onto her hands and knees, reaching to gently part her vulva to show him her dripping heat. Even in the dim candle light he could see how wet she was.

He moved to position her over both of his cocks and began pushing her down onto them with a low hiss.

She arched and gasped loudly before giving a loud whine. She felt bad that she might wake the sailors so she covered her mouth, muffling her loud sounds.

He chuckled and began forcing her up and down at a rough pace, simply watching as both of his cocks disappeared into her.

She cried out behind her hand over and over, her hips and ass bouncing with each movement. Divines, she looked so beautiful in this light; her ashen skin flushing and glowing in the dim light.

He growled and snarled as he moved her faster and faster, huffing as he gave her ass one rough swat.

She screamed behind her hand and started shaking, her walls shuddering around him. The wine certainly did make her rather loose.

"Hulara~!!" His name came out muffled by her hand but it still sounded good. She was so much wetter now, her pussy dripping all over his cock.

He growled loudly and slammed faster and faster into her, loving the way her body reacted to his workings.

"A-Azura, it's so good~!! Aahh~!! J-Just like that, my love, just like that~!! Three, I'm close~!!" Already? She really did have too much to drink then. How delightful.

He suddenly fliped her onto the bed beneath him and lifted her hips high as he gave hard, powerful thrusts, slamming down into her with all his strength. "Muffle yourself with the pillow if you need."

She had no choice. It was too good. She grabbed the pillow and bit into it hard, he could only see her eyes with how she held it. Those deprived glittering amethysts watched him as he drilled into her, the pillow barely doing much to muffle her sounds. Her greedy pussy and ass squeezed his cocks snuggly, both wrapped in a dizzying heat.

He snarled loudly and his gaze bore down at her, his amber eyes barely seen because his pupils were blown so wide in the dim light. He moved faster and faster, the only sounds heard in the room were his grunts and the loud, methodical wet slapping as he shunted his thick, throbbing cocks into her.

Back
Top Bottom