Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Real Life Rants

I have sad news to report, I have to make this quick as I don't know when this hole will close. I have no working Internet service I can trust. Where I'm at right now, my patio is barely up. I don't know how long I'll be without connection, and sadly including call and text. It's like most my area has become a dead zone. I hope it's not long...

@CasualVelociraptor
@Inkybus
@KiraMusani
@MsBloom

I have sad news to report, I have to make this quick as I don't know when this hole will close. I have no working Internet service I can trust. Where I'm at right now, my patio is barely up. I don't know how long I'll be without connection, and sadly including call and text. It's like most my area has become a dead zone. I hope it's not long...
Dang, that's a freaking shame: hope the sitch gets resolved soon and you can go back to having internet and working phones again!

I wake up this morning with just that guys, but I have things I need to do this morning including groceries for the month.

Just give ya'll a heads up, Frozen Princess asked me to let ya'll know her internet service went out again and she doesn't know when it'll be back.

Thanks Wolfie, got it straightened out, for now, with phone call to customer service at 9am my time. I'm still going to be gun-shy.

After having nightmares of spills , water all over my apartment, and beating the hell out of myself because the water wouldn't stop coming, I cancelled my groceries and food run this morning.

I don't need my dreams being a continuation of real/waking life. I'm actually afraid to go out now. šŸ˜–

Well, I guess I can try Monday. I won't go out on the weekends to the stores. That should have been clothing. Clothing and groceries. No matter. Waiting til Monday.

Back
Top Bottom