Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One Love High School OOC

loveraiden

Supernova
Congratulations on your acceptance into One Love High School. Before you arrive there are a few ground rules that must be gone over.

1)All BMR rules apply.

2)Do not god mod or control a character that isn't yours without specific permission from the original owner.

3)Be mindful of other character's and other player's limits.

4)Make sure you submit your application into the application office before proceeding to the school grounds.

5)Most importantly, have fun and enjoy your time at OLHS.

~`~`~`~`Staff`~`~`~`~​
Headmaster: Rowen Funst
Science: Aiden Leigh

~`~`~`~`Freshmen`~`~`~`~

~`~`~`~`Sophmore`~`~`~`~

~`~`~`~`Juniors`~`~`~`~​
Nyx Coven
Jorja Walker
Christy Allen
~`~`~`~`Seniors`~`~`~`~​
Raymond "Ray" LaChance
Asta Kyren
Scarlette "Scar" Westbrook

~`~`~`~`Sports`~`~`~`~
>Cheerleading<​
Nyx Coven
Asta Kyren
Christy Allen
>Swimming<​
Asta Kyren
>Football<​
Ray LaChance
>Soccer<​
Jorja Walker

~`~`~`~`Clubs`~`~`~`~
>Art<​
Nyx Coven
>Computer<​
Mr. Leigh
>Student Counsel <​
Ray LaChance
>Drama<​
Jorja Walker
Christy Allen
>Band<​
Scar Westbrook

Last edited:
Noticed no Archery yet. Calla isn't strong in any other category except peppiness, so that's why Cheer would work for her. Whoever helps her adjust (which velociraptor has, so anyone else) she'd be happy to teach what she knows about what was a means of hunting and fighting where and when she's from. She's also good with the rapier (Zorro sword)

I don't know. I guess my character was too dated (though she knew what year it is) and out of place. Though all that was needed was the right questions asked to prove she's sane.

Ok - where is her profile? I could create some one based on her to interact with?

She's not into guys, but she'll talk to them. Especially if it's like school counselor or something. She's about three or four posts up, I believe, in the character sheets. Go back up to the opening. I believe there's a link to get you to character profiles? If not, you can find it (a link) in the opening of the actual RP.

Back
Top Bottom