Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One Love High School Character Profiles

loveraiden

Supernova
One Love High School Admission Form​

Here at OLHS, we pride ourselves in the belief that no one should be judged based on their race, gender, sexual preference, or identity. Please fill in the following form and we will reach out to you when we have made a decision on your acceptance to OLHS.

age-enter-boarding-school-uk.jpg

Name:
Grade: ((If a teacher please replace with subject))
Sexuality:

Please include a picture: ((Or a description will work perfectly fine))

What are your three favorite subject:

1)
2)
3)

What sports/clubs you are interested in: ((Please limit this to two clubs or sports. Teacher please limit to coaching one sport and one club))

Any additional information you wish to include with you application: ((This is where your sexual kinks and more importantly your limits will go. As well as anything else. Maybe even an f-list if you are feeling ambitious.))

Best of luck to you, and we hope to see you in the Spring.
Rowen Funst
Headmaster of OLHS

Name: Rowen Funst
Grade: Headmaster
Sexuality: Straight

Please include a picture:

frosty-temples-hairstyles-middle-aged-men.jpg

1) History
2) English
3) Art

What sports/clubs you are interested in: His position of Headmaster prevents him from leading any club/sport

Any additional information you wish to include with your application:

Rowen has been the Headmaster of OLHS for almost a decade now and has been wit the school since it's founding some 25 years ago. Determined to make it one of the best schools in the world, he likes to push his staff to push their students. He is very superficial when it comes to how his school looks and will often brush somethings under the rug, just to maintain the prestige of OLHS.

Likes: Assertive women, revealing outfits, receiving sexual payments for favors.

Dislikes: Rape, multiple partners, sloppy sex

Name: Aiden Leigh
Grade: General Science Teacher

GettyImages-dv1313034-1018x1024.jpg

1) Science
2) Math
3) Computer

What sports/clubs you are interested in: Head of the Computer Club

Any additional information you wish to include with you application: Mr. Leigh is one of the new teachers in the faculty. Having just one year under his belt he is a much more easy going kind of guy. He is quite the nerd when he is outside his classroom and even has a second bachelor's degree in computer programming.

Likes: Younger girls, Teasing/Flirting, Giving & Receiving Oral

Dislikes: Force, Dirty Talk.

Name: Raymond “Ray” LaChance
Grade: 12
Sexuality: Bisexual

images

1) Gym
2) History
3) Science

What sports/clubs you are interested in: Running Back in Football & Student Counsel

Any additional information you wish to include with you application: Ray is a senior at OLHS. Plays on the football team, and although he isn't considered the star, he is still pretty popular round most of the social cliques. Your typical over-achiever, he tries to fill his schedule with whatever he can to keep busy. Between working out, studying, volunteering, he always seems to be doing something.

Dislikes: Force, BDSM, Pet Names

• 5d70fe889029bfee56324e7b88259cdc.jpg
    Name: Nyx Coven
    Grade: 11

1)
    Art
    2) Computing
    3) English

What sports/clubs you are interested in: Cheerleading / Art Club

Any additional information you wish to include with you application: F-List

• 036a35aa4bf30ddc07be730ff9c4b88c.jpg

Name: Asta Kyren

1)
    Gym
    2) Science
    3) Maths

What sports/clubs you are interested in:
    Cheerleading / Swimming

Any additional information you wish to include with you application: F-List

Name: Scarlette "Scar" Westbrook

1569020486839.png

What are your three favorite subjects:

1) English Literature
2) Computer Science
3) Art

What sports/clubs you are interested in: She plays electric guitar in a band

Additional Info: Scar hates high school and all of the people that perpetuate the ideals of being a teenager. Because of this she tends to spend her time with older friends, and almost always goes for older guys. She hates being told what to do and can come off as kind of a bitch to those who don't take the time to get to know her. In her free time Scar loves to read, play guitar with her band, and paint. Although she doesn't seem the type, she is looking forward to attending college next fall and thinks her life will truly begin when she goes away for school.

Dislikes: Insecure people, Rape, Multiple Partners

Name: Jorja Walker

666full-sterling-griffith[1].jpg

1) Math
2) History
3) Social Studies

What sports/clubs you are interested in: Soccer, Drama

Any additional information you wish to include with you application:
Jorja is the youngest of three sister and was he dad's last chance for a boy who he could share his love of sports with, which is how she ended up on the local soccer team where it turned out that she was reasonably good. The HS soccer team was relatively new when Jorja transferred in and so she was an automatic pick for the squad because she could actually play.
Jorja originally joined the drama club as a favour to a friend who didn't want to go alone. Three weeks later the friend dropped out of the club but Jorja stayed because it was such a different outlet for her.

Kinks: risk of getting caught\exhibitionism
Limits: scat, force
f-list

Name: Trina Westwood
Sexuality: mostly lesbian/ some bi trans

1569232805122.png

1)Math
2)Music
3)Drama

What sports/clubs you are interested in: ((Please limit this to two clubs or sports. Teacher please limit to coaching one sport and one club))
Drama
Cheer/Team spirit

Any additional information you wish to include with you application:

She is quick witted, smart(unfortunately arrogantly so at times) But get her alone, and on the inside she a dirty nasty slut.... she likes being degraded, humiliated, caged, and all out used....

limits: scat, vore, gore, pain, blood, breathplay, electricity

Name: Christy Allen
Sexuality: lesbian; age: 17

3 fave subjects:
1) acting
2) sci fi and fantasy
3) english

sports/clubs I'm interested in:
cheerleading, drama/ stage production

Additional info: smart but tends to not show it for fear she would be percieved as nerdy; not really crazy about cheerleading but joins so she can hopefully hook up with hot girls; manipulative, at times a stalker (was expelled from last school for seducing a female english teacher but parents paid off the school so incident isn't recorded); loves to tie up, gag and sexually torture potential girlfriends but can be soft for the right one; will not hesitate seducing female teachers to improve her grades, or simply just for funView attachment 587

Name: Amy O'Bryan
Grade: History Teacher
Sexuality: Bi Sexual

Image Linked here

Favourite Subject:
1. History
2. RME
3. PE

Sports Club coaching: Coach of Cheerleading

Additional Information: A newly qualified teacher, she is inexperienced but passionate about History. She speaks with a strong Scottish Accent considering she was born and spend the first 12 years of her life in Scotland. She is more interested in getting into her work than anything else and only agreed to coach cheerleading because in her own words "It maybe flaming daft but I'll do my job". She is also a bit sensitive around the chest.

Kinks- Risk of Pregnancy, bondage, toys and assertive partners

Limits- Scat, gore and vore.

(If this isn't good enough please let me know)

Name: Natasha Cartwright
Sexuality: Lesbian

What are your three favorite subjects:

1) Social Studies
2) Creative Writing
3) Photography

What sports/clubs you are interested in: Campus Congress and Soccer

Any additional information you wish to include with you application: Me and my family have just moved from across the pond, so I’m hoping that someone (preferably a girl) can show me around the school and help me really get used to America. 🤗 I’ve also never been in love before and would really like to change that soon. 😘

Name: Princess Calla Dunwyn
Grade: 10
Sexuality: decidedly lesbian. Thanks to a pervert uncle and a coward of a squire. >.< (Too much?)

Three favorite subjects:
English
Social Graces/Etiquette (is that a thing here?)
Arithmetic

Sports/Clubs:
Cheer
Archery

What else to be known: I am from, well, heh, Dunwyn, England. A transfer student in more ways than one could imagine. It's not 12th century any longer, is it? Oh, the wonders I've already seen. I flew here inside a huge metallic silver bird, no less. I want a girl to teach me about this wonderous new era I'm in. *Blush*

(Sorry, couldn't find a decent live action picture) Screenshot_20191001-132702.png

Kinks: Risk of being caught, locker room.

No abuse, anal, demons, adultery/infidelity, stuff that belongs in a toilet, zombies.

Other: Might try a werewolf if it's a she... *Shrugs*

Last edited:
Name: Natty Lynn
Grade: Freshman
Sexuality: Pansexual

tjw2A7a.png
lv7M0Bl.png

1) Art
2) Photography
3) Literature

What sports/clubs you are interested in: Pfft. Sports and clubs?

Kinks: Domination, degredation/humiliation, force.

Limits: Gore, toilet stuff.

Additional Info: Natty will try to assert her dominance around others, student or teacher. Often this means bullying them into submission.

Name: millie Adams
Sexuality:bisexual

1)french
2)sports
3)history

What sports/clubs you are interested in: track and field, photography club

Any additional information you wish to include with you application: kinks....submissive, bondage, tiring up.

Limits..... gore, Vore, toilet stuff
7b1cfe49719c42da17f1cfc0366a88ea.jpg

Name: Kaegan Rowe

1) History
2) Gym
3) Art

What sports/clubs you are interested in: Track and Swimming

Any additional information you wish to include with you application: Kinks - Dom, biting, oral (giving and receiving), vanilla.
Limits: Gore, bathroom stuff

Back
Top Bottom