Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Looking to whip up a fun, lewd femdom roleplay! (NSFW links inside~)

Luke77

Resident Shanty Man
Supporter
Hello! My name is Luke 77, I will start off by saying that I am a male irl, I don't really like to catfish people but I do love to play as a femdom from time to time!

This thread is going to be short and quick, I would love to talk out a fun roleplay with a female dom and a female submissive character, I have updated this thread to just be FxF for the time being, I kinda need a break from terrible male roleplayers. Also if your pm to me is a line long just saying "I like this scene" without any kind of introduction or what you are looking for or a face claim of some kind, I will most likely ignore it. Someone that can't put more than one line in a greeting is someone that won't put any effort in the rp in my eyes. Sorry, not sorry.

I am very active on the site, whenever I am off work or not with friends I am pretty consistent with replies and I will inform you otherwise if something comes up. I normally type around 2-3 good sized paragraphs and can go a little farther to match my partner though I normally stick to 3-4 paragraph max for a good mix of detail and pacing. Since my moods are pretty sporadic I prefer shorter term roleplays with 70/30 balance of smut to plot, I like bouncing from short term to short term roleplay over long term roleplays. I prefer to roleplay through pm's and when it comes to faceclaims I prefer drawn/anime over real life images. As far as kinks go I can go anywhere from light kink to extreme, I can indulge my partner if they have something niche if they are in the mood, though my current mood is more geared toward light to medium kink. Bondage, blindfolds, edging, forced orgasm, aftercare, cuddling, gags, face sitting, stuff of the like.

As for roles off the top of my head they will most likely be played out by my favorite female persona Ashley or my newer female persona Alexandra, or Lex for short! Edit: Here's a gallery of other female references I would be down to play in various roles! Here!
Roommates
Teacher x Student (Either being the dom)
Demonic contract (Either being the dom)
Witch x Adventurer (Either being dom)
Mistress x Maid (Kinda wanting to be the maid for some power play)
Cop x Criminal (Either being the dom)
Vampire x Bloodbag (Vampire being the dom but interested in a dynamic of a femdom rewarding her submissive with a drink~)
Professional Domme x New/Secret Customer (Either a new submissives first time, or maybe an important person sneaking off to a bdsm club that gets blackmailed once they get found out~)
Prison Warden x Inmate (Either)
Professional Dominant x Inexperienced Client (Take a guess XP)
Mafia Leader x Rival Member or Lower Rank Member (Leader as dom)

Also I have been wanting to play as a femdom in One Piece if anyone is into the anime/manga/doujins. Namely myself playing as Boa Hancock or Kalifa, though Hina and Sadie could be fun against either an OC/Marine/Pirate, canon characters I might pass on, I don't know why canon x canon is so weird for me. X(

NEW! Adding a recent writing sample where I am playing two female doms against a female sub. Very NSFW and what my average post size tends to be:
Julia and Ashley both smiled as the woman shakily begged to have the toys stop, as well as having them stop, though the both of them were in silent agreement to ignore the last part. Kristy would feel Ashley's hand softly grasping her hair as the rich woman hovered her lips inches from the bound woman's "Good girl, see? When you behave and mind your manners, you might actually get what you want, pet~" The woman teased before silencing the woman with a kiss. Ashley showed no hesitation in thrusting her tongue into the poor woman's mouth, playfully wrestling with Kristy's wet muscle as Julia moved to unlock the woman's harness. Though the lock would soon click back into place, the strap holding the toys being the only thing to go as both of the woman's holes were slowly emptied of the large toys, Julia finding the remote and turning them off.

Soon though, Kristy would feel Julia slipping under her legs, her tongue pressing to Kristy's aching, soaked pussy as she started to lavish it in licks and soft kisses, enjoying the woman's lewd flavor. Two fingers would be thrust into the woman's asshole, slowly finger fucking her as Julia busied herself with suckling and nipping on the woman's clitoris. Ashley meanwhile was enjoying the woman's moans into the kiss, soon breaking it and glancing down to see Julia continuing the pleasure on the woman's holes where the toys used to be. "How does it feel, pet? Completely helpless and at the mercy of two women hellbent on making you moan?" Ashley asked with a soft chuckle as she lowered herself and started to pepper kisses along the woman's bare breasts, her hands delicately taking off the chain connecting the two piercings. The crimson haired woman's tongue would soon flick along the woman's freshly pierced buds, muttering against her soft flesh "God I am so glad Julia put these on you, pet. You look so sexy with them, are they still sore?" The woman asking honestly, a hand coming up to grope and idly tweak the nipple her mouth wasn't on.

Julia would be busying herself with enjoying the woman's holes, unrelenting in her oral assault on the woman's clit and labia before finally diving her tongue into the woman's body, wiggling the tip of her tongue and searching for the woman's weak spots as she wiggled and scissored her fingers inside of the woman's ass, silently noting to herself that the toy did wonders to soften up and prepare the woman's rear for the use it would get at the estate. Julia managing to pull herself away from the woman's delicious cunt to get her breath back, looking up from her position under Kristy to her Mistress "Mistress Ashley, is it okay if I go and get a strap on?" Ashley smiling and nodding to the woman, the blindfolded Kristy only able to tell of the rich woman's answer by feeling Julia leave the bed. "Now then, pet. Show me that you can behave and be well mannered. Would you rather eat me out while Julia uses a strap on to fuck your pussy. Or should Julia and I both have our fun filling your holes? How would you like us to make you feel good?" The woman said, her tone seemed honest, willing to give the submissive the choice as long as it was one of the two, knowing that Julia's tongue and the denied orgasms had the woman on edge.

Those are some basic setups that I enjoy though I would be much more interested in hearing ideas and talking out fresh and unique ideas with you, so send me a pm and we can have some femdom fun! If you read all the way to the end, thank you so much and I hope you liked the thread, if you put the word "Chocolate" either in your subject line or in your greeting message I will definitely put you at the front of the line~

Last edited:
Bump, wouldn't mind playing with a femboy submissive. Note: that doesn't mean I want to take a male submissive and feminize them!

Feeling in the mood for a softer, maternal like dom between a slightly older domme and inexperienced submissive character. Bump!

Kinda just craving scenes with a good amount of bondage and sensory deprivation. Maybe with a desperate or needy submissive and a reluctant or playful domme? Could be fun, hmu ^-^

Bump, I might regret looking for male subs but I am kinda dead on partners at the moment >n<

Down to whip up a short term roleplay to keep myself entertained, anyone interested?~

I got the day off and I really wanna tie a tomboy up with Ashley and make her blush~ XP

Black Friday Bump! Please don't ghost if you contact me, communication is sexy XP

Wouldn't mind playing Ashley as a futa, been seeing a lot of "Snap my choker" images and I kinda want to do a public scene with that haha. Bump.

Throwing out a line and hoping to catch someone that wants to chat about a fun femdom rp, and hopefully doesn't ghost me~

I kinda want to do a forced orgasm roleplay, been doing so much orgasm denial that it has grown boring for me. Hit me up to chat about roles! I am feeling open to most roles/scenes at the moment!

Been catching up a lot on One Piece in my free time, I am kinda down to play Kalifa or Boa as a female dominant... No solid plot but it would most likely be dub con~

Bumping again, doesn't have to be the One Piece idea, just bonus points if you do want to do it >u<

Really looking for someone that can reply frequently, really hoping to have a fun femdom roleplay. Also using a new character by the name of Alexandra or Lex for short.

Her gallery is here!

Back
Top Bottom