Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Hey! Anybody out there want a fun, possibly long term femdom? (NSFW links)

Luke77

Swiss Army Roleplay Slut
Hello! My name is Luke 77, I will start off by saying that I am a male irl, I don't really like to catfish people but I do love to play as a femdom from time to time!

This thread is going to be short and quick, I would love to talk out a fun roleplay with a female dom and a female, futa, or maybe male submissive. And since this happens every time I put up a femdom thread, I have no interest in feminization plots for male submissives. Also if your pm to me is a line long just saying "I like this scene" without any kind of introduction or what you are looking for or a face claim of some kind, I will most likely ignore it. Someone that can't put more than one line in a greeting is someone that won't put any effort in the rp in my eyes. Sorry, not sorry.

I am very active on the site, whenever I am off work or not with friends I am pretty consistent with replies and I will inform you otherwise if something comes up. I normally type around 2-3 good sized paragraphs and can go a little farther to match my partner though I normally stick to 3-4 paragraph max for a good mix of detail and pacing. Since my moods are pretty sporadic I prefer shorter term roleplays with 70/30 balance of smut to plot, I like bouncing from short term to short term roleplay over long term roleplays. I prefer to roleplay through pm's and when it comes to faceclaims I prefer drawn/anime over real life images. As far as kinks go I can go anywhere from light kink to extreme, I can indulge my partner if they have something niche if they are in the mood, though my current mood is more geared toward light to medium kink. Bondage, blindfolds, edging, forced orgasm, aftercare, cuddling, gags, face sitting, stuff of the like.

As for roles off the top of my head they will most likely be played out by my favorite female persona Ashley or my newer female persona Alexandra, or Lex for short!
Roommates
Teacher x Student (Either being the dom)
Demonic contract (Either being the dom)
Witch x Adventurer (Witch most likely being the dom)
Mistress x Maid (Mistress most likely being the dom)
Cop x Criminal (Either being the dom)
Vampire x Bloodbag (Vampire being the dom but interested in a dynamic of a femdom rewarding her submissive with a drink~)

Also I have been wanting to play as a femdom in One Piece if anyone is into the anime/manga/doujins. Namely myself playing as Boa Hancock or Kalifa, though Hina and Sadie could be fun against either an OC/Marine/Pirate, canon characters I might pass on, I don't know why canon x canon is so weird for me. X(

Those are some basic setups that I enjoy though I would be much more interested in hearing ideas and talking out fresh and unique ideas with you, so send me a pm and we can have some femdom fun~

Last edited:
OP
Luke77

Luke77

Swiss Army Roleplay Slut
Bump, wouldn't mind playing with a femboy submissive. Note: that doesn't mean I want to take a male submissive and feminize them!

OP
Luke77

Luke77

Swiss Army Roleplay Slut
Wouldn't mind a femboy or tomboy character to play against :3

OP
Luke77

Luke77

Swiss Army Roleplay Slut
Feeling in the mood for a softer, maternal like dom between a slightly older domme and inexperienced submissive character. Bump!

OP
Luke77

Luke77

Swiss Army Roleplay Slut
Kinda just craving scenes with a good amount of bondage and sensory deprivation. Maybe with a desperate or needy submissive and a reluctant or playful domme? Could be fun, hmu ^-^

OP
Luke77

Luke77

Swiss Army Roleplay Slut
Bump, would like my partner to be good with communication ^-^

OP
Luke77

Luke77

Swiss Army Roleplay Slut
Bump, I might regret looking for male subs but I am kinda dead on partners at the moment >n<

OP
Luke77

Luke77

Swiss Army Roleplay Slut
Down to whip up a short term roleplay to keep myself entertained, anyone interested?~

OP
Luke77

Luke77

Swiss Army Roleplay Slut
I got the day off and I really wanna tie a tomboy up with Ashley and make her blush~ XP

OP
Luke77

Luke77

Swiss Army Roleplay Slut
Black Friday Bump! Please don't ghost if you contact me, communication is sexy XP

OP
Luke77

Luke77

Swiss Army Roleplay Slut
Wouldn't mind playing Ashley as a futa, been seeing a lot of "Snap my choker" images and I kinda want to do a public scene with that haha. Bump.

OP
Luke77

Luke77

Swiss Army Roleplay Slut
Throwing out a line and hoping to catch someone that wants to chat about a fun femdom rp, and hopefully doesn't ghost me~

OP
Luke77

Luke77

Swiss Army Roleplay Slut
I kinda want to do a forced orgasm roleplay, been doing so much orgasm denial that it has grown boring for me. Hit me up to chat about roles! I am feeling open to most roles/scenes at the moment!

OP
Luke77

Luke77

Swiss Army Roleplay Slut
Been catching up a lot on One Piece in my free time, I am kinda down to play Kalifa or Boa as a female dominant... No solid plot but it would most likely be dub con~

OP
Luke77

Luke77

Swiss Army Roleplay Slut
Bump, updated the thread with the One Piece craving.

OP
Luke77

Luke77

Swiss Army Roleplay Slut
Bumping again, doesn't have to be the One Piece idea, just bonus points if you do want to do it >u<

OP
Luke77

Luke77

Swiss Army Roleplay Slut
Really bored and could use the distraction playing a sexy femdom, bump!

OP
Luke77

Luke77

Swiss Army Roleplay Slut
Really looking for someone that can reply frequently, really hoping to have a fun femdom roleplay. Also using a new character by the name of Alexandra or Lex for short.

Her gallery is here!

Top Bottom