Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cyberpunk 2020

Mio takes a swig of her remaining drink. "Yeah, you're right. He does seem like he has worse luck than I do." She looks up at the ceiling and says, "Maybe I should try rescuing big shot corporate types. Buuuut knowing them, they'll probably sic their bodyguards on me as soon as they are out of danger. So anyway, about the interview... you Media or something? Do I get paid ? I could still use some cash." Mio puts the empty glass back on the table and checks the menu. She mutters, "Damn even the water here is expensive. What the fuck happened to this place?" From what you've seen, Mio seems to be quite animated in her body language when she talks.

"Entirely possible... corp's would rather have you killed than pay you for keeping them alive. My policy is to shoot them on sight and ask questions never," he grossly exaggerated, but his sentiments towards corporations were obvious. "Kind of.. a little of this, and a little of that. I have a streaming channel. Probably not really your thing, but I touch on current events. A first hand account of Officer Bob," he refrained from using 'Officer Dildo' as to not put this sensitive girl off of providing him with some content, "might be interesting. Hell.. it might even be a good angle that a decent cop can't afford to pay to save their own lives." That would be incredibly generous of Johnny to take that angle, but likely wouldn't edit it that way. "Uh, yeah, water for her.." he paid the bartender, hoping all of his expenses on Mio would pay off.

Mio takes the water and thanks Johnny. She tells him, "Thanks for the water. So an interview about Bob huh? Will I get paid something for it? I'll definitely agree to do it if there's money to be made."

"Oh, sure, why not. I'll figure out something for compensation. Not tonight, though. I gotta brainstorm the piece first," he figured it might be fun to play a professional for this empathetic girl. He'd figure out the narrative that his audience would find most entertaining, then work backwards to ask questions that would get Mio to give answers he could edit the way he wanted. She'd get paid. Bob wouldn't matter in a week or so. Johnny and Mio win. "There's no harm in riding someone's coattails to fame. You could even get some contracts out of it. The Solo who prevented Office Bob from getting spit roasted, again.."

Mio shrugs and says, "I'm... not sure I want to be known as that but whatever. If there's money involved, I'm in." She swiftly and forcefully extends her hand forward toward Johnny in a friendly handshake, almost hitting him between the ribs in the process. "Sure, I'd like to come on to your stream. Do you want me to be there in person or through voice calls?"

"Do you care which reputation gets you paid?" Johnny snorted playfully, taking her hand, then giving her a strange look when she actually hit him. Did she just get some upgrade she wasn't use to, yet? "But, anyways, I need to concept this. I'll contact you soon, maybe tomorrow. You can come to my studio." He oversold the his small living quarters before gulping down quite a bit of his second drink. "But this night has been all business.. I got the edge off, but I'm feeling the creative juices flowing. I think I'll leave you three ladies to your own devices. Do everything I would do." He leaned over to give Max a peck on the cheek and waved to the other two as he made to leave.

Bob returned to the police station. LiquiHeal did such a good job that he felt much better. Clearing some paperwork, Bob had several concerned officers come visit him at his desk. It was not easy being a police officer after having a few friends dies in a night, then getting raped in the hospital. Bob did not even want to check out YouTube and other social media as he was certain that he would be popular.

There were many reporters and media wanting to meet Bob as he suddenly became an internet sensation. "Sexy Cop Bob." was trending online and everyone wants an exclusive story.

Bob did not even want to go home as he was sure there were reporters waiting for him and decided to spend the night at the police station. He had a shift the next day and he was still disturbed when he put on his uniform. The cop killer was still out there and there were many others on the wanted list. The streets were still not safe, but he got to do what is necessary.

Bob pulled down his hat and sat in another patrol car to avoid the reporters and he could see reporters outside the police station trying to get an interview. "Bastards..." Bob muttered.

Bob and his partner avoided the usual spots as there seemed to be a bigger crowd, possibly reporters again. Bob packed a air hypo with a strong sedative in his belt, small enough to be concealed for self defense.

Bob and his partner responded to a call at the warehouse district and rushed over. He saw a firefight and several officers shooting some gang members from a nomad pack and quickly joined in and the gang members surrended. Shortly after, the press arrived and 2 reporters swarmed Bob and Bob tried to get away and walked deeper into the alley.

"Hey, please step away." Bob's partner said to the female reporters who attempted to reach Bob, but one managed to pass him and approached Bob. "Hey sexy... Remember me?" Bob turned and was shocked. He saw the cop killer approaching him and he quickly drew his gun but she grabbed his wrist and disarmed him.

"Be careful..." Bob shouted but it was too late. His partner was already flailing in the arms of the other lady.

"Don't worry..." The cop killer said. "I won't bite... hard..." The cop killer was inhumanly strong and easily overpowered Bob and sniffed his neck. "Love the old cop smell..." She said and slowly removed his belt. Bob struggled and she pinned him down and kissed him to prevent him from screaming and continued to removed his belt. Bob managed to get the air hypo as she was pulling down his pants and she grabbed his dick and started rubbing it.

Bob shoved the air hypo into her ears and fired and she was shocked and she glared at Bob as Bob fired several doses into her and she went limp. Bob walked up to the other lady who overpowered his partner and was about to fuck a dildo that was shoved up his butt. She was busy checking her phone as she was streaming it with a small drone flying above her.

"Bitch..." Bob muttered and shoved the air hypo into her ear, it worked once and Bob fired a few doses into her again. The lady was shocked and punched Bob in the throat and Bob could not breathe. Bob choked and coughed but finally could gasp for air and coughed some more. Bob looked and both ladies were limp. Bob quickly cuffed them and called for backup. The serial cop killer and her friend were arrested.

There were more reporters and Bob got the other officers to check and verify their ID and called for more backup. After the event, everyone was very responsive and the cop killer was taken into custody. The police van quickly sped off but Bob was blocked off by the other reporters who were very persistent to get the story.

========================================================================================

The cop killer woke up in the back of the police van. Her weapons were all removed and she was cuffed. She was sitting beside 2 fat police officers and she saw her friend opposite her. Their cyberware quickly filtered off the drug effects and they were up already and they quickly dislocated their thumbs to escape the cuffs. "4 cops... not enough..." The cop killer said and the cops were shocked as both ladies sprang into action. She kicked the cop sitting opposite her in the face and he was out cold with a kick and she elbowed the fat cop beside her and grabbed his helmet and snapped his neck.

The other lady wrapped her ankles around a cop's head and snapped his neck. She grabbed the cop with a thick mustache beside her and kissed him. Placing her hand behind his neck, she shoved her thumb into his spine and dislocated it, paralyzing the cop. Taking the cops' guns, the quickly shot the driver and the police van crashed to a halt.

========================================================================================

Bob waited at the police station after he managed to escape the reporters, but the prisoners did not arrive. "Fuck... should have killed her when I got the chance." Bob muttered as the call came in with the police van crashed.

"Seeya Jon..." Max said and raised her shot glass to toast Johnny.

Jackie sat down and they checked out some of the new contracts and shared with Mio and Max. "Another big contract, and this lady I know. Xenia... A professional that is pretty deadly. Perhaps we can try to contact her to get the stuff she took from Militech.

"Wow, you know her?" Max said. "Sure, let's meet and see what else is out there."

Max touched her bulletwound. It was still rather tender and it hurts to touch. "I guess I need to get this fixed. But the contracts in there seemed like big money. "So what are you up to after this Mio?"

Mio takes a sip of her water and responds to Max, "Well, it's been a long night so I was going to turn in but I can always use the extra cash. I'm still a short for what I need this month. I noticed the contract to bring in the other solo but I wasn't planning on doing it unless I had backup. If you two are doing it, I can help you out if you're willing to give me an equal cut of the reward." In an attempt to act cool and ready she discretely takes out her pistol and "pumps it" or pretends to do it like someone would pump a shotgun. She didn't have a shotgun.

It was a good thing Johnny was going through the door when Mio pumped her pistol, or he wouldn't have been able to keep himself from laughing. Outside, he unfolded his motorcycle and headed to his hotel room. Johnny spent more on lifestyle than upgrades and weapons, and his streams made him enough money to pay for having the space to stream. If his income was ever interrupted, he'd have to get creative with a camera in a coffin.

Johnny arrived home and double-locked his door, as it was a pretty shitty neighborhood, as they were all used to. He slid his motorcycle backpack under his bed and then sat down at his workstation to check any incoming messages. He slipped off his fingerless gloves and connected through his wrist port. Johnny was delighted to find four video submissions of killing corporates with dildos, and he really wanted to watch them immediately, but he had to keep his viewers' attention in this crazy world sensory overload. He flipped on the main webcam by his work station and addressed it. "Hello, my little jamheads. Your favorite star has combed the city, looking the the best entertainment for your burnt out eyes, and he's delivered. I was a first-hand witness on not one, but two brownie beat down tonight, and I recorded both for my adoring fans. The first," and he placed his hand over his heart, affecting a wistful sigh, "was everyone's second-favorite fuckhole, Officer Dildo. Take a look." He uploaded what he'd recorded, starting with Bob being kicked by the gang, then being rescued by Mio.

"I'm going to get patched up first." Max said. "If there are any good contracts, let me know."

Looking at Mio with her pistol, it was kinda the solo thing to do as all they need is to have AP rounds shot to the head to take out almost anything. You just need to hit...

Max looks at Jackie and Jackie shrugged. It was a long day and quite a nice way to end the evening with some drinks and loud music. Overall the crowd was decent and they exchanged contact information and parted ways.

Max went to her doctor to have her wounds patched before going home to her shoebox apartment. Much of her earnings went to pay off rent for the month. She went to her bathroom to get cleaned up and it was time to go to bed.

Mio drove off in her city car and parked near a pool. A closed swimming pool wasn't exactly a very high security place. Her natural reflexes and stealth abilities made entering the grounds undetected quite easy. She made her way to the showers. She knew how to bypass some electronic security. She still had a lot to learn and her abilities weren't good enough to get her into any vaults; for that she would resort to shooting the lock. However, for bypassing the lock on the washroom stalls, her skills were enough. She unlocked the door and entered.

She took off her clothes while walking toward one of the many empty stalls in the darkness. She may have been quite silly at times but she was still an experienced Solo and the darkness didn't bother her. She entered the stall that was furthest at the back and began to take a shower after hanging her clothes on the door. Since this was a place where people showered before going into the pool, the doors had convenient hooks for hanging clothes.

Mio was having a relaxing time in the showers when she heard a scared voice say, "Wh-Who's there?" She heard footsteps and saw the light from a flashlight. Looks like a guard decided to come here at the wrong time. She wasn't the luckiest girl out there. She waited on the other end of the door and when the guard came close to her stall, she forcefully opened the door and struck the guard in the face. While the guard was dazed and confused, Mio swiftly moved behind him. With a swift blow to the head from the butt of her pistol, the guard crumples to the wet floor unconscious. Mio drags him away from the water and finishes her shower.

Before long the pool grounds are empty once again. Mio drives off to a quieter part of town and parks her city car. Adjusting the seat, she lies down and sleeps peacefully in her vehicle, snoring away the night. A normal person would've found this quite uncomfortable but Mio had done such things before and was used to sleeping in her car. She did feel she could use more space however so she was looking to buy a bigger car. She wasn't looking for anything too fancy. She wanted to trade her beat up city car for a small subcompact. She had to save up a bit more money for that to be viable though.

Last edited:
It was a busy night was there was also a jailbreak. Slammers boostergang managed to breakout their members from maximum security, taking out the C-SWAT. The body count was high and half the Slammers were killed by the police but the remaining ones were highly dangerous and out for revenge.

The elite Slammer solos escaped from a braindance malfunction in the facility and killed the guards and managed to escape before anyone found out about it. It was also coordinated and the Slammers outside assaulted the prison resulting in a big bodycount but the solos managed to get out and took out the C-SWAT and escaped.

They were arrested 5 years ago, and the Captain involved has already retired, but so far, the team involved in the case were all ambushed and murdered except for Bob, his partner and the retired Captain.

============================================================================

Bob was in the hospital visiting his partner and heard muffled moans outside. Bob saw a fat guard outside getting strangled and readied his pistol. "Fuck, a killer is outside." Bob said to his partner and pass him his backup pistol. The man snapped the guard's neck and as he entered the ward, Bob pit a round into his head and he collapsed.

"Fuck!" Bob shouted as he had some blood spray on him as the man's head explodes and he collapsed. A man moved beside Bob and grabbed his pistol and flipped Bob to the ground. Bob was dazed and Bob's patner put 2 rounds into the man and the man moved towards him and punched his throat. THe man punched so hard that he broke the spine of Bob's partner and he went limp.

"Oh good.. both of you are here..." The man walked towards Bob and saw several cops rushing into the room. The man waited till the last cop entered, closed the door behind and took out his dagger and started slitting throats.

Bob crawled away and the man walked over and stepped on his leg and smiled. "Where are you going?"

"Noo.. please..." Bob begged as the man pulled him close and put a dagger to his neck.

Suddenly, the man was shocked as Bob plunged the air hypo into his neck and gave him several doses. The man still managed to stab Bob in the spine and Bob back was broken. The man went down.

Bob looked at his tattoos and suddenly recognized him. "Slammers... Thought they were all in jail."

Bob could not feel his legs, something was really wrong.

It was a hospital after all and Bob was sent for an xray and the doctor entered the room. "Both of you suffered permanent spinal damage, we cannot fix the nerve damage but the quick and common solution is to install a neuralware to restore connectivity.

It took about half an hour for the small gang to arrive at Johnny's flat. "Thank you Babe." Wanderer closed her phone, after being given the door number by their netrunner. Nodding at the other three, the otherwise jeans and leather wearing rag-tag group of mixed heritage donned jackets and caps that was from the police station. One of them even had a windbreaker with the lighted up characters on its back. Wanderer herself was in a coverall, maybe the coroners...

Surging upwards to finally stand in front of the right door - hopefully - one of them knocked, while another, the other girl in the band, brandished a pizza box. If asked, or even if there was no answer for too long, she would shout playfully "Johnny boy! Free pizza from your fans!" before they rushed in movie police like. If needed, the one man with the cyberleg would kick in the door, but they rather would just use their combined weight to open the door fully when Johnny opened the locks.

Then the girl would shout "House-search!", while two grinning man would hold Johnny back, and maybe even down. Wanderer and the girl would be the one looking around and searching for weapons and drugs, or other surprises, after they put back the door and at least barricaded it, if it could not be locked. One thing was sure, the only weapon the group wanted to use was their bodies, and maybe tazers, including a built in version on the one with the gleaming cyberleg, a glove on the girl, or the electrified police baton in the hands of the bigger man in leather.

Johnny had just finished streaming his footage of the nomads' insane attack on the police station. "Can you believe those crazy muthafuckers? Boys and girls, I propose a moment of silence to honor the police who died this week.. for our entertainment," he folded his hands as if pryaing, "and we give thanks also for the insane cavemen who who stole all the cookies from the cop shop, so that we all might go about our lives needing to glance over our shoulders, less." He closed his eyes, as if he really offering a reverent moment of silence, but a knock at the door interrupted however he was planning on wrapping up this joke. Johnny looked skeptically at the door, then there was the call for free pizza. "Did one of you darlings send me pizza?" A few viewers typed that they did, lying in hopes of gaining his favor from whoever actually did. Johnny shrugged and went to the door. After confirming the was a pizza delivery girl, he unlocked the door.. and was bowled over by the influx of large bodies.

Individually, Johnny was decidedly stronger than any single one of them, but the group was able to take him down after he traded a number of punches, knees, and head butts. He didn't have a gun on him in his own home, and the small hotel room didn't give him a great range of motion or chance to get his assailants off of him. After a couple tazerings, he'd go down, panting and heaving. "fuuuuuck..." he gasped, reeling from the electric shocks that weren't able to knock him out completely. Johnny's mind reeled at what was going on. They almost looked like cops. But, they probably weren't? This couldn't be retribution for turning so many police deaths into entertainment, could it?

The main room of Johnny's hotel rental had a single bed, a desk, and small round table as well as a something that looked like a narrow Murphy bed folded up on the wall. Near it was the large contraption of odd sex toys that attached to the end, as well as a pile of other strange devices on the table and piled against the wall. This was his living area and studio, apparently.

"Cozy!" saif the girl who had thrown away the empty box of pizza, and was now shaking out her hand that she hit Johnny with. While not really painful, the inbuilt tazer was so souped up, that it even made her arm spasm, but at least was enough to put Johnny down too. "You are a hard-ass, man!" said the man with the cyberleg, pulling Johnny up into a chair at the table. While he was still weak and confused, the big man and the girl changed Johnny's clothes to what they had brought, and finished dressing himas a Cop by the jacket and cap they wore when breaching the door.

Meanwhile the smaller man with the cyberleg and Wanderer was taking stock of his studio equipment and searching his room, even the small bathroom. Not wanting any surprises. Finally when Johnny recovered, the bigger man was holding his shock-baton to Johnny's crotch. "Hello, pig! We think that you need to think through what you want for others... So, as you agreed, we would be having fun here and now. One of the girls gets on your table, while we reenact some fantasies of yours. It is obvious whatyou want from your streams..." his grin was hard and dangerous. "Now, if you want it recorded to jack off later on, just tell us the passwords if needed..."

It seemed that the girl in the coverall - Wanderer - was reluctant to jump on the table and opportunity, but the other three was trying to get her into her role. Of course they tried to get Johnny to help them cayole and push her into it. That there was people online wanting to see some heavier action - including SpeciX - should at least help Johnny to help somewhat was just a nice extra.

The big, leather clad biker was slowly flexing his muscles and stretching, his baton at the ready. The one with the inbuilt shocker and cyberleg dropped his pants to show off a similarly gleaming Mr Studd sexual implant, a cybernetic cock that was coming to life and started showing off some mechanical startup-calibration. And the girl with the gloves was trying to get Wanderer well situated for Johnny's sex-apparatus, showing off that the affro-haired and tattoed young woman was not wearing anything under the medical examiner's coverall.

"ass..." Johnny repeated almost comically, as his brain patterns were still mostly scrambled by the multiple tazerings. He put up no resistance as the strangers undressed him, and his computer screen displayed scrolling messages from non-subscribers who were thrilled to see him naked and manhandled, thinking this was some sort of performance, or not caring if Johnny was really being assaulted. The mental fog started to clear as they started to re-dressed him, and he began to wonder why.

"Enh.. cameras," Johnny replied to the man holding the baton in a very sensitive area. He pointed at the webcam on his desk for when he talked to his viewers and gestured at a few others around the room, one focused on the bed, another on the table that was aimed at the Murphy bed, or kinky sex slab, as it were. "The fuck you want? That's for dudes.." he pointed at the complicated contraption. He watched the nomads figure out how to attach it to the base of the foldable bed. "No, those are for her ankles," he scolded them for trying to put Wanderer's wrists into two shackles on either side of an extendable rod through the middle of the machine. Johnny's mental fugue was almost gone, and he decided that keeping the nomads occupied with whatever it was that they wanted was a smart move while he figured out what was going on and what to do about this bizarre turn of events. "Uh, that's a cock milker... I don't think that will work on her," he informed the girl as she tried to figure out what to do with that attachment. The nomad on the table, Wanderer... she prickled something in his memory, but he was more concerned with his own survival at the moment. "Actually, they," he jammed his thumb at the screen scrolling quickly with all sorts of viewer comments, both positive and negative, "pay to control those.. that's the point of it. There's a command code to operate it remotely. It's no fun to just do it yourself." He listed off the names of the various vibrators and strangely shaped dildos. He tapped one fairly normal looking shaft with a flat glass tip, "This one is an internal camera for operations.. if you want to see everything." If the nomads wanted the command code for the device, he'd give it to them and instructed them on how to run an auction for the viewers. Though, he didn't tell them about locking out certain functions that he locked for himself. Some attachments were just too strange, even for him.

Johnny took another look at the nomad girl, half undressed, on the slab. She didn't look very excited about all this, but she was mostly cooperating. Strange. He gave her a questioning look. Maybe she was here under duress? Maybe she would be an ally in getting rid of these freaks, somehow? "Nothing will kill you," he offered her a half-hearted reassurance about getting poked, prodded, stretched, and possibly electrocuted. Possibly against her will.

Johnny's bright blue eyes turned to the leather biker posing and holding the electric weapon. He wasn't awful looking.. for being a home-invader and electrode-wielding psycho. Then the smaller one drew his attention, and Johnny gave the booting-up robotic dick a strange questioning look. "Did you spend your whole allowance on that?" He looked between the two nomad men, then back to Wanderer on the table, and the other girl seeming to attend her. He looked back to the two men and the fully-inflated phallus. "Is that what you got me all dressed up for?"

Last edited:
"You are right to cooperate, bitch!" said the slightly smaller girl, as she was woman-handling Wanderer into the manacles the right way now, after Johnny's words. "It would be much easier for everybody, after all, we all just want to have FUN!" she laughed, making sure Wanderer was fully affixed on the bed. "Now, you wouldn't wander anywhere, my love." then she sashayed towards Johnny. "So, Mister Police Johnny, want to get fucked in the ass?" her laughter sounded worse. Nodding to the two man, the cybercocked grabbed the streaming star from behind, while the big biker grabbed Johnny from the front, mockingly starting to dance with him. "I got this free after a cyber horse show." answered the smaller man, making sure to push his exercise equipment to Johnny's police clothed ass.

The girl got on her phone, calling someone on the other end of the streamed service, and started to get the cameras in the right angle to show Johnny's predicament and the bed more, but also the tied up young woman, from the head down. Meaning, a camera would be put on her head, thus showing what happened all the way down her body without showing her face in any recognisable manner, and set another camera to focus only on her body, leaving her head out of the picture. "So, a suck-off sleeve for a man? I don't know... Here, let me fix it!" she was eyeing the toy and taking it apart, trying to affix it to the squirming Wanderer's breasts, maybe even clit. "Come on, WonDeer, you know you want this, after all, we got you here, you have to accept the wager, do the trick, what would the Clan say if you went back on your word?" then she leaned closer to whisper into Wanderer's ear, but the camera there got the words. "I hope you get fucked until you can't walk, and your mind blows from pleasure!"

They did not cared for Wanderer any more, the three free nomad on the scene went to give it good and hard to the 'policeman' on the bed. While the smaller one would be the one caressing and scratching Johnny, and lubricating hisass with his cyberdong, Johnny would have his face pushed towards the big man and the girl sitting on hislap, cock and pussy freed for the mouth and hand of the blue eyed man. The girl would be keeping a camera aimed at the big cock and Johnny's face, while the remaining cameras showed how Johnny was on his knees, and got his ass slapped, then the uniform pulled down enough to hide the self-lubricating cyber-cock.

Jackie was out and as the police force was out in full force searching for the killers, she had a lot of choices to hunt. Jackie tuned into the police radio and listened to the calls and found the slammers on the streets taking some revenge on the officers that arrested them. It was a blood bath as the C-SWAT killed many slammers as they assaulted a road block.

Jackie waited and as the remaining slammers were arrested and hauled away, there were 2 cops remaining at the road block as everyone else left. Jackie moved behind the rear cop and choked the cop. "Shhh...." She whispered as the cop struggled briefly. She opened the door to a police car and grabbed a short old cop out with thick white mustache and bruised his kidney with a punch.

"You stupid bitch..." He muttered and a punch went into his throat and he choked. Jackie smiled and tilted her head and looked at the trembling old cop and knocked him out with a punch. She dragged them into the trunk of her car and drove off. The cops were cuffed and gagged and brought to a motel where she raped both cops as they woke up. Then she gave the short old cop the keys as she left them there. She had no problem killing them and they knew it.

Jackie took photos of their police IDs and put on her Mr studd. Now she has a dick and went to the old cop and uncuffed him, turned him around and fucked him. Jackie enjoyed herself and as she was cleaning up before leaving, she watched a video on Officer Bob. "Oh, so that is why they call him officer dildo..."

===============================================================================

Max woke up the next day and her wounds was healed thanks to the healing drug. She did her morning routine of exercise and cleaned her weapons and started checking on new contracts that were out. "ooooh.. going after Slammers, $1,000 for regular members, $10,000 for elite Slammers..." Max said. "Did now know there were elite ones."

"Right, fun. Let's do that fun," Johnny responded to the pizza girl. as he got roughly pulled up by the two men, one taller and one shorter than himself. He felt the unnatural shaft pressing against his ass. "I mean... that's so passé. I mean, aren't there more interesting things to fuck than asses? I know I'm bored of it.." he complied with the two men and awkwardly danced with them, letting them move him around the small room. "A horse show?" he almost laughed at that, it was so absurd, even in this situation. "Maybe we should go out and find you a horse to put that in.." He hardly thought that would work, but he had no idea what this group had planned for him after whatever fun they were here for. "What's with the cop thing, really?" he asked, not expecting an answer, but thinking it might be useful if they did.

After taking apart the mechanical sheath, pizzagirl would find a small suction device on the bottom. It could easily be affixed to any part of the body, nipple, clit, anything. The operator could control the amount of suction, from titillating to painful. The ball stretcher could also be mechanically adjusted to grip smaller bits of flesh. Though, most of the attachments, speculum, and apricot spreader could really all be used on any orifice.

"Oh, so you are bored? I don't think so! But I can get you really bored!" the cybernetically endowed man growled, rewwing up the mechanical appendage. "Still, I am not a killer, to leave you full of new holes. So I just tap your ass, you asshole!" then he went in deep and fast, releasing all control over the throbbing cok, letting it stretch and elongate more, no longer caring about doing it right, just wanting to spend the time while their tied up member was molested from the distance. Hopefully Wanderer would have fun filled pleasure....

But it seemed that the gloved girl was at least a little bit sadistic, grinning at the taken apart parts of the machine. Using a little duct tape, she affixed the ball-stretcher in two parts to the trapped girl's pussy lips, the suction cup goingon to the almost fully hidden clit... Then she leaned to the camera, calling out to the avid watchers. "If you want these repositioned onto her tits, just make her cum first! ... But if she does not stop cumming, they stay on until she does stop having another orgasm for two minutes...."

The big man would be gripping Johnny's hair and making sure that he got to work on his cock, even if the girl hopped onto his lap and tried to add her pussy to the mix.

Bob had a new Neuralware sponsored by Merck and they even allowed Bob to add options. Bob had a broken finger and they added a stun function in his finger and a neuralware with EMP shielding as well. The operation was successful and Bob did not feel any different except he could move again. There was no need for physiotherapy as the neuralware connected directly to the brain. "Wow, I can move again..."

==========================================================================

A nurse entered the ward for Bob's partner after the operations and walked towards the guard sitting in the room. The guard's mouth was covered and a dagger plunged into his brain and he went limp. The nurse went to the old cop and covered his mouth. "Nice.. Neuralware... great, I can finally get info." A dagger was plunged into his spine to break the connections and the old cop was paralyzed again. "Don't worry, they can fix you again."

The nurse plugged in a chip to the neuralware and started accessing his memory. "Fuck, this is still too early, connections not done yet, can't access much memory." She said and quickly left.

===========================================================================

Suddenly more cops entered Bob's room as they informed him that his partner was attacked and Bob had a Borg in his room to guard him as he adapted to his neuralware. "This fucking cop killer is really a problem. The fucking slammers too..."

Bob was escorted home. He checked his calendar and he was out for 2 days but he had duty tonight again. He touched his cyberware and the neuralware connections and felt a little weird to have chip slots. "I can buy skills and put in?" Bob muttered. He had resisted Neuralware for the longest time. He felt they were not necessary as the medicine was pretty advanced now, but for his case, he had no choice, and now he had some cyberware in his body

Jackie had a contact from Merck contacted her for a job. "I want you to record and fuck the dildo cop."

"Isn't everyone doing it?" Jackie said. "Why would you want this video? You can easily edit one."

"Well you have attachments, can you put on a Mr. Studd and do it?" The man said. "Let him have it up the ass... We also installed the latest Neuralware into him so we want to catch how invisible it is, so this video is also for marketing. Plant these hacking chips into dildo cop and they are placebo and supposed to shock him but nothing happens, then you leave... Got it?"

"How much does it pay?" Jackie said. "I think I kinda met him before, he does not seem to be a bad guy."

"Well, I'm not telling you to kill him. So it is just a simply fuck and go." The man said. "$6,000 creds."

"Oh shit, this old fucker is worth so much?" Jackie said. "Look, I may have friends that know him well, and it is hard to..."

"Get your friend along. We can pay them too.. wear disguises." The man said. "If you do it, we don't need to hire others that may kill him."

"Let me ask them first..." Jackie said. "How much are you paying them.... Remember, this is like asking how much do you want to pay to rape a friend."

"$6,000 as well." The man said.

"3 of my friends?" Jackie asked.

"Well, maybe 2..." The man said. "But call them now. While offer lasts."

Jackie nodded and called Max and Mio.

"Hey I got someone from Merck offer a contract to fuck the dildo cop. $6000 each. We need to ambush him and find somewhere to rape him. I have a Mr. Studd. I can do this alone, but they will pay you even if you just come along at settle the other cops." Jackie said.

"I think that guy seemed nice." Max said. "But $6000 just for that? I don't know but we need to see if Mio agrees."

"Well, they will hire others if we don't agree, and they will not be as nice." Jackie said. She had no problems raping old cops, she does it for fun anyway and it felt like easy money.

Johnny's half-hearted bluffing didn't work, and he really hadn't expected it would. The shorter man behind him reached around and unfastened the poorly-fitting police uniform pants they'd just put on him, bent him over, and just jammed his cybernetic cock in into his body. "SHIT!" Johnny exclaimed, feeling the mechanical and silicone parts forced into his ass without preparation. They ground, snapped, and expanded further inside him, and he almost lost his footing from the sudden, intense pain. But the large muscular biker kindly grabbed Johnny's hair and slid his own more normal cock into his mouth, keeping him upright in a spit-roast. Johnny's enhanced biology and healing nanites were already working to repair his overly-stretched tissue, easing the pain as the cybercock started fucking him from behind. This was happening, and Johnny decided to keep with his first plan of just making these invaders happy until they left or he found a chance to take them out. They seemed more aggressively perverted than dangerous.. to that end, the biker that was fucking his throat really wasn't that bad on the eyes, and Johnny put some effort in to work the fleshy cock with his lips and tongue.

xXFuckM0ngerXx won the bid and received the access code for the kinky sex/torture device shackled to Wanderer's ankles. Their first command spread the bar with the shackles further apart, stretching her legs wider in the process. The chatters on the video feed type out their requests in all caps, hoping xXFuckM0ngerXx would take their screamed suggestions. The attachments clicked and rotated, while the user got a feel for the controls, then the simple smooth shaft with the camera at the tip moved forward towards Wanderer's pussy intimidatingly. The head touched her spread lips, then slid further in without much fanfare. The audience seemed to enjoy the first look around inside her body. A second, larger ribbed dildo rotated into place and slid forward with a robotic sound, headed for her asshole. The vibrating function turned on it paused, seemingly for dramatic effect, but it also pushed into her back entrance with the smooth uncaring motion of a machine.

While the two nomad biker man grinningly grinded slowly into Johnny, - both their cocks big enough to really fill his ass and mouth -, the girl sitting on top of the bigger one handled the camera and madesure to get some nice close ups of the mis-matched cop uniform wearing Johnny's face and even leaned forward and filmed hisass being staked... Being curiousand wet from the grinding against the cockandface infront of her pussy, the girl finally moved to the side and went for Johnny's cock. Milking him slowly with her other hand, she was filming it too. But she was making sure to pull on his sack and stop him from cumming.

Wanderer was squirming, and exploringly pulling on her manacles, trying the strenght of the table and the machines with only normal strenght... Feeling the bound hands of hers too - as the other girl made sure to tie her up, and if there was nothing for it, she used duct tape - Wanderer was aroused enough that the dildo-cam would free her juices from her seemingly all natural young flesh cunt. Even with the spread lips and covered clit it was fresh and unfucked, with wild but nicely formed bush. As the camera worked her open, it became evident that she was not a virgin, and very ready, but still snug.

Then she cried out as her ass was speared and spread forcefully by the ribbed dildo, the inner camera able to see as the inner flesh bulged and moved from the new addition, every rib clear through the linen of flesh. Wanderer hissed as she was filled and stretched, double fucked for the first time in her life. Luckily for her, her body adjusted slowly, and numbed her pain... She was not new to pain, but really hoped that there would be at least that much pleasure that she had got from any other occasion of sex. She was very curious, and kind of interested in the whole setup, even if the four on the bed was something she could have done without. But unseen people watching and fucking her... that was kind of hot, just as hot as being in the mercy of a machine.

Back
Top Bottom